• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Training (m/f) (sexual content)

Bansama

TMF Regular
This is my first ever tickling story, and it's obviously not done. :)

"This is day one of your training, slave. "

I was blindfolded and tied spread eagle on the bed. My feet were secured tight in the stocks build into the bed frame. I was completely nude, with a pillow underneath myb lower back to fully expose my sensitive ****.

Master's footsteps are barely audible, and I hear him rummaging through a bag. Then to my chagrin I feel him placing objects in between my toes; they feel like feathers. I want to wiggle my bare toes but they're also securely tied for complete immobility.

"Your toes will be my personal feather holders for today. How humiliating for you, and how fun for me."

I blush hotly.

"Do you know what is in store for you today, slave?", Master asks.

I shake my head shyly, knowing that he is ogling my naked body.

"Oh, you know, slave. I can see it in the way your mound is already moist and glistening... 3 and a half hours of non-stop feather stroking all over your ticklish body. No safe word."

I groan as my heartbeat quickens and I begin to sweat.

"This is just the beginning of your training, my ticklish little foot slave. You will see what I am soon to have in store for you."

With that, I feel two feathers begin to gently caress my soles, making their way in between my toes.

I start giggling uncontrollably and attempting to wiggle my toes in a futile attempt to escape the tickles. But the feathers quickly follow, planting ticklish, feathery kisses on my soft soles.

"Yes, good, my pet. Your soles are so deliciously ticklish. Kootchie kootchie koo, my little one!"

I'm giggling and squirming and the torture is just too much, but I know it's far from being over.

After a good feathering on the soles of my bare feet, the tickling ceases, but only for a brief moment.

Now that same ticklish sensation that was torturing my feet travelled to my bellybutton...

Part Two coming soon!

Part Two:::

I writhe with panic as the feather teasingly dips into my navel, and then makes circling motions around my navel. By now I'm laughing loudly enough for the neighbors to hear. I'm mortified but so aroused; dizzying combination.

"Aww, does my little slave have a ticklish button? Remember, this is all part of your training. " Master taunted me while he exposed me for my naughty ways. Being tickled was secretly a fetish of mine that I had refused to indulge until I met Master. Now, he was training me for god knows what.
I was laughing and laughing, as the feathers explored my rib cage and then my soft, moist armpits.

The three and a half hours eventually passed in what felt like a century when the tickling ceased again, but I know it's only for a short time.

I feel Master removing the feathers from their place in between my toes. I'm anticipating what's going to happen next, my body now at its most ticklish.

"I think it's time for the next part of your training, slave. This is what I've been waiting for for so long."

I'm in a daze, but I soon begin to protest. "B-b-but, Master, I thought we were finished with training for today. I don't think I can handle any more tickling. Please, no more. Please let me go. Please just let me cum and be finished for today. "

Master laughs devilishly. "You are done when I say you are done. And keep begging, it only makes this that much more fun. "

Master presses his face against my sweaty, hyper ticklish soles. "Mmmm, guess what I'm going to do to your delicious feet? I'm going to worship them, no matter how much it tickles them."

My breathe gets heavier and I feel my juices flowing.

"And while I worship these delectable feet, I will tease that wet **** of yours with this soft, ticklish feather."

I stifle a moan, as the torture starts again.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back