• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When they needed money 2: all the crazy things they did

Rod

TMF Novice
Here's the follow up of my old story "When they needed money".
It's very different but still focuses on the tickle model profession. I hope you enjoy it. Before you read, I encourage you to look at the original story.

- Monica... if this is meant to be an apology, I really want you to know that I'm not mad with you... - Paulina started carefully but happily. Her mental state had improved a lot over past 3 days.
- I'm glad to hear it!
- ...but if you want me to star further videos than I've already told you the answer is no. I must admit I kind of enjoyed the second day but I must be honest with you: it was an act of desperation!
- You don't think I don't know it, do you? - Monica replied cheerfully, splashing some water from the hottub as she made a gesture.
- I guess you do... what girl would let you roast her alive if she weren't in despair?
- Since yesterday I have spoken to at least two of them... they are adventurous and hungry for some spending money, in the worst case.

Paulina didn't find a quick reply. That didn't intimidate her though. She's been in a great mood since her debt was paid off the day before.

- No worries - Monica resumed - whatever you may think, I'm not here to make another Martha out of you. Although it's true that I tend to ask my models if they are interested in doing more shots, a few days after their debut. I mean especially those who said it was only the money that forced them to visit us... which is clearly the case with you. You know, It's a huge relief when they say they would come back. It's the ultimate proof they don't feel abused after all. Remorse is definitely the worst part of being a female producer of fetish content...

Monica paused for a second and admired her toes sticking just out of the whirly water in front of her before she went on.

- But since you made it clear it was a one off experience, I didn't expect such declaration from you and I certainly won't insist. I'll just take your "kind of enjoying the day 2" as the cure for my remorse. So if there is anything I really have planned for today, it's just saying 'thank you'. You did an excellent job, even if it's a one time adventure only.
- OK. Then I'll just consider all of this as a bonus for a job well done.
- I'm fine with that - Monica smiled - but since we're already at a spa, don't you mind if we chit-chat a little bit, just the way girls always do in such places?
- I'm not sure what girls normally do here... I could never afford this. But I'm fine with that too. To be honest, I even felt like chatting with you. I liked your company, even considering the circumstances.
- Vice versa... although perhaps I should have said 'especially given these circumstances'...

- By the way... I was really impressed with the memories you wrote down from the second day. You really did make a captivating story out of it! That's much more than we asked for! Do you write much?
- Thanks... well... I guess I wrote everything I could about my emotions after day 1 and I didn't really know what to write about day 2 so I just described all the facts with as much details as I could. And yes... I write plenty... actually, I study journalism but I never published anything
- Yeah...you did capture the details... I should have guessed what you study!

When Martha was done tickling me and they wiped her saliva off my feet, which was kind of gross, I was released and we were both asked to take off our jeans. Left in bras and panties, we were told to lay down on our stomachs on a soft mat that was on the floor. We were facing each other and our faces were about 30cm apart. We looked into each other's eyes and I could see that Martha was as nervous as I was. I guessed it was meant to be the challenge that Paul had negotiated with me to join.

Monica cuffed my hands behind me and sat down next to my feet. She raised my calves so that my knees were bent 90 degrees, moved closer and wrapped her own legs behind my knees. She then restrained my ankles with leather cuffs, identical to those I wore on my wrists. Finally, she fastened all the four cuffs tightly together behind my back, forcing me to slightly raise my chest from the mat. In front of me, I saw Paul do the same to Martha. Once they were done, we were unable to move our hands and legs and we couldn't move away from the ticklers as they held us tightly in place with their legs behind our immobilized knees.

I felt Monica slide something cool and flat across my soles. I realized it must have been a tool like the one laying next to Paul's left hand. It was a metal ruler, about 50 cm long and I could imagine what it would be used for. I watched Paul firmly grab the big toes of Martha's helpless feet and proceed to lightly scratch her soles which were right next to him. She closed her eyes and and wrinkled her brow trying to hold back at first but soon she started struggling against her bondage and eventually bursted out into giggles.

Meanwhile Monica's ruler spanked my right sole for the first time.

- One... - she said and spanked again - two...you continue!
- Three! - I exclaimed when the ruler clapped on my soles again - Four!
- Brilliant! Now I spank your feet every 5 seconds as Paul tickles Martha. You count, she laughs and you both go on until Martha declares she quits. Then we turn tables. We take 10 rounds. The one who stands the tickling for longer in total gets the other bound on the table.
- Five...! Six...! Seven...! - I counted desperately.

- Twenty one! Twenty two! Twenty two!
- She's cheating! - Martha exclaimed through almost constant laughter

Paul paused Martha's ordeal and released his grip on her toes... I saw her lower her head towards the mat and breathe hard, trying to calm down. Spanks kept hitting my feet. I counted three more before Paul grabbed Martha's toes again and resumed tickling her. She responded to tickles with new energy while I tried to concentrate all my will to keep counting and make no more mistakes.

- Fifty one! - I shouted in ultimate desperation from the burning feeling that all the spanks had left on my soles
- I quit! I quit! - Martha finally broke.
For a few seconds, strokes of Monica's delicate fingers replaced the terrible spanks of the ruler on my tantalized soles. My skin was so sensitized that I immediately became desperate but right after I heard first claps off Paul's ruler on my competitor's soles and her counting followed by muted shrieks, Monica left my feet alone and dug into my exposed sides...

- I can hardly believe I made it through the competition and got to be Martha's tickler
- Well... let me tell you that Martha did help you... while you gave her only two extra breaks, she kept losing her count all the time! After she got herself spanked 12 times without you getting tickled, by repeating the same number 4 times in a row, she got overly cautious not to repeat again and kept missing 2 or 3 numbers whenever she had any doubts. And I hope you also appreciated my switching to your sides in the first round. You would have gone insane from foot tickling after those 51 spanks... Paul wasn't so merciful with Martha after the sixty-something that she had got. And I can tell you a good spanking always sensitized her soles more than anyone else's. Even more than mine.
- You get spanked often?
- Paul had to test the stuff he uses on you on someone, didn't he? I've been his guinea pig for at least 5 years!
- You've been together that long?
- Longer! Did I just sense that your journalist soul craves for a hot story?
- It does... for quite a few stories about you, actually.
- Brilliant. Stories are what we're here for. But let's move on to some other attraction first. I feel soaked like a sponge!

For Paulina's first visit to sauna, Monica chose the mildest one. Although the spa was not crowded on Tuesday early in afternoon, they had to wait a few minutes to have the place for themselves. Once everyone else left, they quickly changed their bathing suits to linen towels and entered the pleasant heat.

- Feels familiar... - Paulina joked, stepping on the hot birch wood of the sauna bench and giggled nervously. Monica immediately sensed she was not entirely comfortable with wearing nothing but the towel and not being sure if it is supposed to stay on.
- Don't worry, the towels stay on all the time! - she encouraged the model - in some countries you must go completely naked but not here. I'm keeping mine on. But apart from that I have no secrets, you can ask whatever you want.

- You may have too cut the story short... I'm afraid I'm not used to the heat and I won't last long.
- You were not used too tickling either and we didn't cut anything short for you. Anything.

The girls relaxed in silence for a while. Monica raised Paulina's feet to her lap and rubbed them. She did it in the most natural way imaginable and Paulina didn't even think of objecting. She smiled and enjoyed herself before she finally spoke again.

- I checked out your website. You didn't lie, I am number one in both 'tickling' and 'foot torture' categories. But if that's the case then given the prices and the figures you quoted for the sales of my video you can't be making much profit. Yet you said that inviting a model to the spa is nothing extraordinary. The puzzles don't match. And now you tell me I can ask you anything. Pardon me, but somehow I can't believe there is no business involved here. Do I already have a debt with you? I told you there's no way you can make another Martha out of me.

- You're smart, I knew that. And that's precisely why I decided to have no secrets with you. I know you won't be the new Martha but still I think there's something we can do together to our common benefit. I repeat that asking a model out to the spa is no big deal. I do it often to buy prospective models. It impresses them but I know it may not impress you. In fact, I hope it doesn't. Why I can invite them here is one of the stories I can tell you. But that's something that none of the models knew so far, so I'd rather know that we trust each other before I tell you that.

- I'm sorry... - Paulina felt embarrassed with the way she had asked her last question - I do trust you and you could see that last weekend. Without you I wouldn't have decided to do the shot. You made me feel safe.

- I'm happy to hear it - Monica smiled again - then you can go on with other questions you have!

- How did you get in touch with Paul? - Paulina asked without hesitation - Was he the one who got you into this business?

Monica wondered for a second and went on with her own story.

- In fact by the time I met Paul, I was much deeper in the business than he was. But without him I would not be in the business anymore, that's for sure.

- Nearly nine years ago I was in my final year at college. I had just turned eighteen and decided I want to start to make my own living. Back then everyone went to work abroad, for long or at least for holidays.
- Yes, I know. My best friend's brother emigrated back then. He still hasn't come back!
- That's it. When I was leaving with my big sister I didn't mean to come back either. My sister Alex is one year older than me. At that time she had already graduated from high school but failed her entrance exams to the faculty of law. At first she was devastated but after a while her attitude evolved. She turned... nihilist I'd say. She stopped caring about her future or studies and wanted to live there and then. Her relationship with her boyfriend was not quite OK so she decided they should separate for a while. We packed our bags and bought a one way ticket to London.
- Am I right in guessing that you did not have an easy time finding jobs?
- Yes, you are right. Or should I say: the jobs we were finding kept bothering us. We both spoke good English but still they were offering us only low paid jobs. And then one evening I saw Alex open a tickle-fetish website site on her leptop.
- Just like that?!
- Yes, sort of. That's when I learnt that her boyfriend was in fact a fetishist. She told me he had fantasized about seeing her in a tickle video. He had admitted that and had shown her some websites. The company whose site we were looking at was based in London. We spent the whole night watching previews. At first I was as disgusted as Alex was when that dick first showed her the website. But I instinctively knew what Alex had in mind that night...

- After I told him that he's gross he swore he'd never watch this stuff again - Alex said with an evil smile - it's crystal clear that he lied.
- What are you up to?
- I'll get us a few quids plus I'll get a proof that my boyfriend lies and I'll cut this relationship once and for all.

- And what if doesn't lie? Will you admit what you did?

- Of course I will! I'll just show him the video and see his reactions. If he has the guts to appreciate what he had asked for, we might get back together. And if not...well, hopefully he'll have a heart attack.

Alex clicked the "model call" link and filled in the form. She only mentioned herself. I promised I'd go with her but I had no plans to model for them back then. My sister's fetishist boyfriend was a bit of a shock to me but on the other hand it immediately explained why Alex had always paid so much attention to her own feet.

They called her in 3 days later. The night before she went, I helped her with pedicure. She gave me one too. I remember she wanted to paint my toenails red but I insisted that they stay their natural color.

They accepted Alex immediately. They just watched her feet, they didn't bother to test ticklishness. I showed them mine too, out of pure curiosity. I was flattered when the guy said they're lovely.

After 15 minutes, Alex was already tied up. She wore bra and panties and was spread on a framed mat on the floor and cuffs on her wrists and ankles were chained to the frame. I wanted to watch so they asked me to sit on a sofa behind the mat. They told me not to put my shoes back on and set the camera so that my bare feet were in the scene.

I watched them start to tickle. She didn't seem amazingly ticklish, but they didn't bother. Later I found out that they hardly had any good ticklers so they didn't really care about ticklishness. They were pretty amateurish with respect to that and were totally ok with models who pretended. Technically, they were a foot fetish company and tickling was just one of its flavors. But as it turned out later they had really great bondage gear. Even something as simple as the mat that Alex was on, looked engineered for the purpose.

Alex was just ticklish enough not to have to pretend and not to go out of her mind with such lame tickler on her. Her shot was relatively short and easy. I was just a little disgusted when the guy who tickled her put half of her foot in his mouth but apparently her contract included that.

They were quite nice apart from that. By the time Alex was done they made a short interview with her. They thanked us both: "the great model and the lovely feet in the background" and the camera stopped rolling. I helped untie Alex and get her back on her feet. As she rubbed her wrists which were sore from her bondage, the tickler addressed both of us. With the money he offered, we didn't think twice.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thank you for the comment, much appreciated!

Let's continue...

The video that we both starred was shot before Alex's own one was released. It had to be that way. They made it clear they had a custom video request and wanted to keep it plausible. When we heard the theme we laughed: two Eastern European girls, daughters of a wealthy and slightly unethical businessman kidnapped from college for ransom. After daddy's initial resistance to kidnappers' claims, the girls had to laugh their way into his heart...

They made the studio totally empty with bare walls. Everything you said echoed in the empty room. They made us wear pigtails and accept new names. Apparently Monica and Alex didn't sound eastern enough to satisfy the pervert who ordered our video. From then on my screen name was Tatiana. Alex went under the name Elena. Right in the middle of the otherwise empty studio there was a stretching rack and a metal chair. They made us take turns. While one of us was stretched the other was bound on the chair looking in distress and begging. It's embarrassing, I know...

Paulina was not exactly embarrassed. In fact she was terrified at the mention of the stretching rack. She realized that Monica and Paul had one in their store too. She had noticed a dozen clips with half naked girls stretched out and tickled out of their minds as she browsed through their contents.

- What is it like to be in a stretching rack? - she asked insecurely

- Honestly, it's the ultimate bondage method to me. Simple and extremely elegant. But quite demanding too. Definitely not suited for novices that we were back then. I couldn't really appreciate it before Paul built our own rack which happens to be identical with the one I was on in that video.

- What do you mean it's not for novices?

- Rack used to be a torture device on its own. It has an extremely strong psychological factor. There is a winch which crackles and with each crackle your wrists raise higher above your head. You feel your ribcage expand and you're completely helpless...

- Sounds scary... by the way I think it's enough of the sauna for me... - Paulina interrupted her, wiping her brow.

- Perfect timing for this remark! Do you know what the greatest threat to a tickle model is? The model herself!

- What do you mean?

- I mean you...we... tend to resist what is good for us. Whether it's sauna, taking your bra off or letting your tickler properly restrain you...

- Still not sure if I get it

- I mean some models are desperate to keep their breasts covered all the time, for example.

Having heard that, Paulina glanced at her own towel that she kept holding above her breasts. She noticed that Monica was doing the same so she decided that was not an allusion.

- Both me and my sister were determined not to strip at that shot. We dressed down to bra and panties but we couldn't imagine giving up any other piece of clothing. Afterwards we both agreed that that the most irritating part of the ordeal was the squeezing feeling that the bra gives you when you're stretched.

- What?! - Paulina exclaimed amused, seemingly forgetting about the sauna's heat that she had thought was unbearable

- Like I said, your chest expands as you get stretched. Your bra becomes a little too tight. Then, if you are any ticklish you start squirming. You can imagine what happens during a 20-minute-long session. Since then I've been telling all models who go on the rack to be prepared to get rid of their bra. Most go topless from the very beginning. Some drop it during the shot. Since we agreed that girls who do that get the bonus for bare breasts, even though they didn't sign contract for that, very few keep their bra until the end.

Monica paused for a second. Paulina looked uncomfortable with the heat again but sat steadily as Monica kept rubbing her soles.

- And then the thing about the rack that really takes character is the psychological impact. You think you're being torn apart and you have no power to defend. You start to panic. For my second shot on the rack I didn't make the previous mistake and decided to show the boobs but I failed big time when it came to stretching...

- I was to be tickled by another fresh model who was very competitive. She had had her own session that day and was revengeful so I almost hoped it would be a challenge. I was up for it and prepared for a good workout but I freaked out when I heard the crackling. I almost started crying and I didn't let them stretch me any more than they had at the shot with my sister. After I calmed down and that girl started tickling me, I was very responsive and all in all it was an extremely good video... but once I got up, I had serious bruises all over my back. The rack was not padded, so tight bondage would be my only protection against banging my back on bare wood when the tickling got intense. It's the same with our rack, actually. Before a new girl goes on it, I always go first, off-camera, to demonstrate how bad it's gonna be...

- Can't you just put padding on it? Or give the model some pillows?

- Yeah...we could. But why do it? It wouldn't be half as elegant as it is now! And we have plenty of other scary devices for the newbies. We keep the royal one for the elite. And by the way, I enjoy when people watch me bound. It doesn't happen often anymore so I like my demonstrations.

The sauna became silent for a second. The look on Paulina's face craved for further details of Monica's story but simultaneously it begged for some cool air.

- It's time to go out of here. I'll continue somewhere else! - having said that, Monica pushed the model's feet off her lap, stood up rapidly and left the sauna. Paulina followed absent-mindedly.

Monica walked up to a dimly lit corner of the sauna's hall. Paulina walked by her side, but missed the moment when the storyteller dropped her towel. She shrieked as ice cold water from the ceiling showered down on both of them and on the towel that she was still wrapped in.

Her naked colleague laughed and jumped out off the shower as soon as the water stopped. She picked up her own towel and brought a spare one to Paulina.

Rolled in dry towels they lay on sunloungers next to the swimming pool, relaxing. Paulina spoke first, still pinkish on her face from the heat.

- Monica...?

- Hmmmm?

- Thanks for telling me how you started and why you like the rack... but my original question was Paul. Where does he come into the picture? And is it because of him that people don't watch you bound anymore?

The brunette smiled friendly.

- No, he's not envious, if that's what you ask. And as for his role in the story...well, I was almost a veteran model when we met...and he was technically just a boy who played with his own wiener a lot back then. He watched one of the videos featuring 'Tatiana' and realized that her accent sounded strangely familiar and her swearing definitely wasn't in Russian as he would have expected. He sent me a private message when I was still in London.

- What private message?!

- Oh! One more important fact about the company I worked for. They may have accepted unticklish girls and the fresh, models who still had some enthusiasm may have been their best ticklers... but they had excellent marketing skills anyway. They were willing to pay extra cash to models who registered in the message board where they posted their previews and commented. They wanted the viewers to feel that the model was one of them.

You know...They posted a clip of yours but it was you who thanked for the comments, wrote how much fun it was to make the video etc. Then people mostly wrote some embarrassing stuff about how they would leave you breathless tickling the shit out of you and you had to pretend you were scared. Every now and then someone suggested what your next video should be. That was actually quite interesting. Once someone was smart enough to write more than two sentences, he was smart enough to come up with really cool ideas. I still wish I could implement some of them... I guess I was taking my role more seriously than most models. I had genuine interest in some of the more original ideas and I was willing to discuss them. In some way I was getting into it. And then one day I read a message in my mother tongue...it was from Paul.

By the time we met I had 3 months of experience with fetish modeling. I made a dozen clips. Some people kept asking for more but I had already tried out all bondage devices they had in store so I had to go on a hiatus until they came up with something more innovative.

Alex terminated her modeling career after making 4 videos. She was less ticklish than I was and didn't get on with the viewers in the forum so well. But most of all, she was upset with the reaction of her boyfriend or should I say ex-boyfriend. Obviously he saw our videos just after they released it. He called Alex a whore and threatened that he would tell their friends. Eventually he didn't but Alex became wary. While I was keeping my feet soft and ticklish, she found an admin assistant internship at a law firm and started taking things seriously again. She decided to give the faculty of law one more try when we come back.

I started messaging Paul regularly. He was a little creepy at first but his ideas were intriguing. We decided we would meet when I'm back. He even wanted to pick me up at the airport but my parents had already arranged for that. On our plane back we had to make up a cover story for me to tell them when I met them.

We met three times before I let Paul tie me up. He studied here and shared a room with his colleague. We met when he was away. Tickling sessions had already become a little exciting for me before but for this one I was just shaking with emotions. He filmed it but we decided not to release that clip into public although I had promised that we would release videos together when I'm back at home. He even made me confirm that several times during that session. Afterwards, we decided that clips from every second session would go public. Some months later we opened the store.

- You mean that you were the main model? I looked up your name in the store and you are not there at all! You don't even come up as the tickler...

- That's another story. Until 3 years ago you could still find me there. But then Alex came in. She succeeded in her plans. She first entered the faculty of law and eventually she graduated. She decided that her 'past mistakes' are a threat to her career. I guess it's sometimes better to graduate from sociology and be unemployed by design, like I am. Anyway, she repurchased copyrights for our videos from the UK company and we disappeared from their store. Then she told me she didn't want me to model anymore as people might associate her with me. At that time vast majority of our clips had already featured paid models. New clips with me were only released of 'guinea pig' sessions with new tools. We regretted but we agreed to withdraw all of my clips. I was limited to the role of co-producer, camera girl, guinea pig, comforter for the models and the anonymous tickler. Oh, and for some time now I've been officially Paul's girlfriend, which wasn't so obvious initially.

- What do you do with the memories that your models note down? Didn't you think of making the girls discuss them in the forums, like that British producer? I take it that you make previews as well.

- We did try that but it doesn't always work. Language is often a barrier here. But yes the previews are in the forums. And memories go into my blog instead. It's the question I've been waiting for, actually.

- Why?

- Because I have a favor to ask of you. The memories can be some of the most fascinating parts of our work but not all of them are written as clearly as yours. And we must translate them into English for anyone to read them. It takes time.

- And how am I supposed to help?

- You have great writing skills and a vivid language. I'm sure your English is OK too. Why don't you just edit the stuff for us and keep the blog up to date? I have a dozen models on my backlog now, there's no way I can edit their memories on time and I really want them up on the page before we release the clips. Consider it a sort of journalism internship.

Paulina hesitated but her eyes revealed that she already accepted the offer.

- Before you start, I guess you should get to know our studio a little better. But no worries - no tickling sessions unless you want another. You might just visit us for a few shots of other girls. You could help me prepare them. And off course you can be the tickler if you want. You did an excellent job with Martha!

Paulina massaged her wrists as she stood up from the floor. Leather cuffs were gone from her hands and ankles but not from Martha's.

The tall blonde with curly hair was released too, but only the chains linking her cuffs together were unfastened. The restraints stayed on. She stood next to Paulina, outgrowing her by the head. Monica and Paul ran around preparing their modified massage table for the session.

Martha didn't speak. She didn't look upset but she couldn't believe what had just happened. She climbed onto the table when they instructed her to. Paul and Monica quickly fastened her cuffs to the table and pressed her body firmly to the leather surface with belts going around the table, just above her knees and on her wrist. Her huge loose hair rested on the leather padding below her head and were waving down to the floor. She looked at Paulina and smiled.

The girl walked up to her large, bound feet and touched them. Their skin was thick but very smooth and, Paulina knew it, very sensitive.

Martha bit her lips as Paulina's small hands touched her soles. She couldn't remember the last time she was strapped in for nothing more than a tickling session. Her soles burnt a little bit from the spanking but apart from that she felt that for the next minutes this was going to be an old fashioned, plain-vanilla tickle session that she didn't get to experience often. She was excited.

Paulina seemed to be exploring the body of her soon-to-be victim. She traced her fingers from the heel, along the long sole of Martha's left foot. Then the right one. Then from the tip of Martha's right big toe, upon the top of her foot, to her ankle and then all the way through her knee, up to the thigh. Martha giggled and shook slightly. Up until then, Paulina didn't notice how muscular the model was. Yet, the belts were strong. There was no way she could break free. She lightly teased Martha's stomach, which immediately grew hard. Martha raised her head and their eyes met. Then she recalled the piece of advice that Monica once gave her and relaxed her abdominal muscles.

- Paulina, go ahead! She's all yours! - she heard Paul encourage her.

She smiled very naturally and dug her fingers into the tall girl's ribcage. Martha's famous laughter filled the room at once. She glanced at her tormentor and in horror noticed the wild enthusiasm on her face. The tickler drilled between her ribs with each finger at an incredible pace. The camera was rolling.

Martha's hair lashed Paulina's thigh several times as she was digging in the ticklee's armpits. The tiny girl was releasing all the lust for revenge that she had accumulated for the past 24 hours. She didn't bother to save any part of it for Sylvia. She had no illusion: if she ever were to get revenge on Sylvia herself, the prospect was so remote that she would still have enough time to accumulate some more wrath.

The vigorous attack on the veteran's upperbody continued mercilessly, making the shot sound like rehearsal for horror movie. But Monica carefully observed Martha's face which was very expressive. She knew that Martha could yell like mad but as long as her face was grinning it was perfectly OK. As soon as one of the insane shrieks was followed by an ugly grimace, the host stood up and put her hand on the tickler's arm. Paulina was so enthusiastic that she didn't react at first but then Monica grabbed her hand firmly and warned in a serious tone: 'stop immediately or you're taking her place'.

Martha was breathing hard. Her long toes curled desperately as she was tickled and stayed like that even after the tickling stopped. Monica walked down and massaged the big feet. Only then did they relax.

Paulina looked at Monica insecurely, realizing that she might bash her for the non-subordination. Instead she just heard: 'OK, now they're nice and ticklish, you can have your way with them'. Brunette moved away from the feet, laughing out loud as she heard the ticklee protest.

- Keep them still, be brave... - Paulina teased as her nails started scratching.

To her surprise Martha obeyed for quite a while. Just long enough for her to peacefully go up and down both soles and explore the variety of reactions. As soon as the feet started to wiggle, she focused on where she thought the reactions were strongest: balls of feet, just below the toes. It produced constant, bold laughter which was unobstructed by any shrieks or screams for mercy. It almost appeared enjoyable for both sides although Martha was clearly laughing her head off.

Martha's laughter was growing weaker as she was getting visibly tired which was precisely what she came for. During the break that Paulina made to grab her toes and attack in between them, Monica managed to capture a beautiful, sincere smile on Martha's face. A rare sight, which was virtually unavailable during Martha's sessions which had always included some heavier stuff. Monica immediately knew that this was going to be the thumbnail for the clip once it would get uploaded. She closed up on Martha's face, with her eyes and mouth opening wide as Paulina attacked her toes. Then she switched to the feet to show details of the tiny fingers dancing between the massive toes.

By the time the shot was over, one more precious sequence of Martha's laughing face was caught. This time with her mascara washing off as Paulina was brushing Martha's oiled soles with a wide hairbrush, width of which exactly matched that of the the ticklee's feet.

Martha remained bound as Monica joined Paulina in wiping the soles dry of the oil with paper towel. Even though that was not meant as a new torture, Martha apparently didn't realize that and bucked hard against her bonds.

Martha's previous purely tickling clips didn't sell well but neither Paul nor Monica doubted that this one would be a huge exception.

- Would you mind dropping in for two shots this week? - Monica asked suddenly - We have two models scheduled for foot roasting after your clip's success. Both models are experienced but it's a first time experience of this kind for them. They've agreed to note down memories. It would be perfect if you actually witnessed what you'll be editing. And think about this: they both asked if you could be around... off course you'd be fully clothed and you don't have to appear on camera if you don't want to. Just be there as our 'external consultant', as one of the models called it.

Paulina was astonished. She had no reason to deny and would most certainly accept, but she felt she just had to ask some questions.
- Who are these models?
- Well...the first one is about your age. She's been with us for a few months and she has already exploited all the tools we have so far. The hair dryer is her return ticket. She's OK with some pain but in fact she's mostly coming to see how the heat affects her ticklishness. After the hair dryer this is going to be a regular tickling shot. And the other one is Martha.
- Martha?!
- Yes. She cannot forgive herself that she didn't have the guts to try this stuff first. And now she won't even be the second. But she had really got good memories of her session with you and she thinks warmly of you. Actually she wishes you get to tickle her again, but that clip won't be just about tickling. Her clips never are.

Paulina wondered for a second. She didn't really appreciate the focus on foot torture but the girls seemed to be knowing what they were doing. And she got to like Martha a lot too. She agreed. Monica promised to bring a CD with scans of all the models' memories which needed editing.

- Monica... what did you mean saying that the hair dryer was that model's return ticket? - she asked as they were picking themselves up from the sunloungers

- I meant that once a model tries out every bondage device we have and doesn't bring a friend whom she might introduce, we can't really make new videos with her. Sales of two identical videos with the same model are poor. In such cases we usually wait until we have some new bondage device or the model is ready to add some value to her video. Some go topless or naked then, others agree to suffer some pre-tickle torture. Julia, the model, wasn't entirely comfortable with foot spanking or stripping but apparently after watching your video she's willing to heat her soles up. By the way, think of Martha. She is an extreme case. At the moment she's the one who makes up new torture methods for herself. She often needs cash for traveling and she can be extremely creative. A few times we had to protect her from herself because her ideas were just too wild. Yet, she was in fact afraid to take the heating before someone else did. That's another reason why she likes you.

Paulina contemplated for a while. Then she changed topic.

- What's our next plan?
- Pedicure. And one last secret I have for you today.

As they waited for the pedicure with their feet in warm basin, Paulina asked:
- How often does a model need pedicure? Your feet look perfect, it's it really the time?
- I thought not. But Paul will be testing some stuff on me this week. And after your shot he told me I need softer feet because they aren't representative of ones like yours so the tests might not be reliable.

Both girls blushed and burst out laughing.

Paulina giggled all along the ritual. Her experience wasn't very relaxing but certainly was fun. After they were done, she touched her heel and thought that perhaps Monica's feet may still be unrepresentative of hers. The effect the pedicurist obtained was far better than anything she was able to achieve with her home methods.

As they walked to the dressing rooms, Monica asked:
- Do you remember when you asked me how come thar we can invite the models here? Our pedicurist is the answer.
- What?!
- She used to model for us.
- Wait. Are you trying to tell me a model offerred you all inclusive free entrance with a companion whenever you want?
- No. Just once a month. It's great for impressing some types of girls. And it's a great place to talk to other girls.
- But how? Why would someone who has such benefits care to model for you?!
- Technically it's not that simple. She doesn't even know we enter for free. And given the rates she had accepted, I don't think she has any benefits at all. Anyway, she was ordered for a custom video. By one of the owners of this place, a happy husband and a father. He still buys something from us every now and then.
- How did you make her come to you? - Paulina asked with a spark in her eye
- That will remain my secret. But if you're wondering whether I can get any woman tied and tickled, I'd boast that I am.

Paulina was left speechless as Monica went into her changing room.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back