• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Can Play that Game F/M explicit

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
"How was your day?"
Bryan and Tanya exchanged this question nearly every day at the dinner table. Their lives had become rather predictable ever since they started their new jobs, and the only time they really talked was at the dinner table.

Bryan and Tonya met at Fisk University during their junior years and were married by their second year out of college. The first couple of years of their marriage were filled with a lot spontaneous moments and a overflow of passion, but that changed once their careers kicked into high gear. Tonya had just became a project manager for a government agency and a Bryan had just made partner at his firm. Their lack of time for each other was beginning to affect love life and threatening their marriage.

Tonya had also noticed that Bryan was spending a ton of time on the computer, and their internet history log was always empty. She had been investigating this for a couple of weeks now and planned to approach Bryan with her findings.

It was a Thursday night, and they were both in the house at the same time. Bryan had made baked ziti that Tonya complimented with a bottle of wine she had been holding on too. Being the kids at heart that they are, they enjoyed their meals over cartoons as they caught up with one another. Little did Bryan know, he was watching DVR'd episodes.

Tanya planned to approach Bryan in grand fashion about his "internet history". She had planned all day and all Bryan had to do was take the bait.

One of the cartoons involved a character being hogtied and placed on train tracks and that was Tonya's cue:

Tonya: This is what I wanted to do you yesterday for not taking the trash out for collection
Bryan: Really?! You wanted me to get hit by a train(laughing). You won't be able to tie me up like that anyway.
Tonya: Is that so? How about you put your money where your mouth is. I bet you $100 that I could tie you up like that. I will give you 2 minutes to escape!
Bryan: Deal!

Before long, Bryan was laying on their kitchen table. Tonya went to the garage and retrieved some left over rope from a yard project. Bryan, still in his work clothes, laid on his stomach as Tonya hogtied him to perfection. As planned, Bryan failed to escape the rope work of his wife as she sat back and laughed.

Tonya: I wonder what I will do with my $100.
Bryan: Yeah , yeah. Untie me so I can get ready for bed.

Tonya unlatched the two halves if the table and spread them slightly as if she were going to insert the middle section.
Bryan: What are you doing?!? We don’t even have the middle section.
Tonya: We won’t be needing it anyway.

Bryan had no clue what Tanya had in Mind. Tanya gently tugged Bryan closer to the center of the table, so that has pant’s zipper was accessible from under the table. Tanya then crawled under the table and unzipped Bryans pants.

Bryan: Uh... What are you doing, seriously?
Tanya: We are going to have a little fun in a second.

Tanya gently pulled Bryan’s cock through the opening of his boxers so that it was dangling between the two halves of the table. In Bryan’s mind, he thought “Finally!! I am going to get some type of action tonight!”. What Bryan did not know is that Tanya had been recording his computer activities via a hidden keystroke logger and screenshot tool. Tanya checked the computer in the mornings to see what Bryan had been searching for the night before, and what she found was disturbing to her, yet interesting.

It appeared as though Bryan had been keeping his secret tickling and foot fetish away from Tanya. Over the weeks, Tanya had collected hundreds of photos of young women being tied and tickled. He also had a subscription to a foot fetish and tickling site. Initially, Tanya was devastated by her findings, but she then began to think of ways to both punish Bryan for his actions and show him that she doesn’t mind that he has these fetishes.

Underneath the table, Tanya had arranged a number of feathers on every side of her husbands now swollen member. If his cock swung in any direction under the table, it would be greeted by the gentle kisses of Tanya’s feather arrangement.

Tanya emerged from underneath the table and whispered into her husband's ear:

Tanya: I thought it was suspicious that our internet history was so clean all the time, so I took it upon myself to install a RAT (Remote Access Trojan) on our computer. You have been a bad boy over the last couple of weeks, it is time to pay for actions. I hope you are not too ticklish?
Bryan: TANYA! DON’T YOU DARE MPHHHMPH!!

Before Bryan could plead his case, Tanya had insert a ball gag they used to use in the bedroom when they were “exploring”. Byran’s hands were vigorously working away at the rope to no avail. Without warning, Tanya dug into Bryan’s ribs. Bryan immediately began to wiggle on the table in an effort to evade his wifes lethal attack. Tanya found a sweet spot and worked it until Bryan was howling into his gag. It was then that he realized that his cock was brushing against something soft under the table. Tanya continued her assault for five minutes before she decided to give Bryan a break. She glanced under the table to find his penis head dripping with precum from the gentle caress of the feathers, due to his writhing and pointless struggling.

Tanya: My, my , my isn’t that a sight for sore eyes. I never get to see him like this anymore. You might want to hold out a little longer because I am not going to stop tickling just because you came. This is what you like, right?

Bryan pleas fell on deaf ears as Tanya positioned herself around Bryan’s neck.

Tanya: You definitely won’t last if I do this.

Tanya planted soft kiss on Bryan’s neck, one of Bryan’s most ticklish and stimulating areas. Bryan tried to keep his composure as his wife manipulated his hot spot with great skill.

Tanya: Oh you're a tough guy huh? We will see about that!

Tanya then began an all assault on Bryans neck with her lips and tongue, while tickling his ribs at the same time. After less than a minute, Bryan’s cock sucombed to his wifes relentless percision and the strategically placed feathers. Tanya continued her kissing and figure 8’s as she listened to the sweet sound on Bryan’s nectar splashing on their mahogany hard wood floors.

Tanya: Opps!! Looks like you spilled something. I will clean it up later. You’re having a ton of fun. It would be selfish of me to stop.

Bryan’s body laid in a hogtied, post-orgasmic stupor when Tanya began her assaulted on his underarms. Bryan laughed heartily as Tanya maneuvered his small fingers under his shirt. He quickly realized that his cock was ultra sensitive after the orgasm as the feathers continued to dance all over his manhood from his movements. Bryans laughter became pleas for mercy as his wife toured his pits.

Tanya: Someone’s a little sensitive, huh? I told you I wouldn’t stop if you came, but I guess you thought I was joking since you were laughing at me. Looks like the jokes on you. Let me remove these shoes for you. Did you like the socks I laid out for you this morning? I added a little moisturizer to them before I put them on your bed. You probably couldn't tell since you put your socks on before drying off.

Bryan thought something was wrong with those socks, and now he knows that he was being set up the entire time. Tanya removed both his shoes and socks, and then took off her own clothes to unveil Bryan’s favorite bra and panty set. She walked in front of Bryan, posing and modeling him as he laid helplessly on the table. Tanya looked under the table and saw that Bryans cock was at full attention once again.

Tanya: So you do still like this set. I can’t tell by the lack of attention you pay to me. Don’t worry, tonight is all about you.

Tanya disappeared from Bryan’s field of vision and began her assault on his softened size 11 feet. Bryan scream into his gag as his wifes nails pranced over every inch of his helpless soles. Bryan frantically tried to loosen the rope, but it only made Tanya increase the vigor of her assault. He soon found himself close to orgasm again as Tanya dug between his toes.
Tanya: You better not cum this time!! I’m warning you.

Bryan’s focus was broken once his wife began to gently suck on his toes as her fingers traced his arches. Again, Tanya continued through the sound of cum hitting the floor.

Tanya: You came again!! Oh well, the least I could do is take away my feather contraption.

Bryan was beyond spent at this point. He felt like he had just finished a full court game of basketball, and he didn’t his body could endure overtime. Tanya slid under the table and removed to the array of feathers. She could help but look at his cock in amazement as she placed the feathers in front on Bryan’s sweat laden face. Bryan breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of the instrument; he believed that his torment was over, but it wasn’t.

Bryan then heard the Tanya open something under the table and a squirting noise. Tanya then placed the bottle next to the feathers, it was a bottle of Ultra Glide lube. Before Bryans brain could come up with possible uses for the lube, he felt Tonya’s hands apply the lube to his ultra sensitive member. Tanya’s hands glided up and down her husbands cock effortlessly as he struggled to get away on top of the table. She milked the remnants of his cum onto her body as Bryans body slowly began to process the sensory overload.

Tanya: Oh how I miss this feeling. This will teach you to deny me what I deserve. This head looks like it could use a little polishing.

Tanya gripped his cock with one hand, as she used the palm of her other hand to polish her husbands head. His writhing and scream soon came to halt as his body shut down from the intensity of the sensation .

Bryan wook up the next morning in his favorite pajamas, with breakfast waiting next to him. On the tray was his breakfast, orange juice, a pair of brown pumps that he had never seen Tanya wear, and a note:
Good Morning,
I hope you have learned your lesson from last night. You don’t have to hide things from me, even if you think they are embarrassing. I will make a more conscience effort to get my nails done, starting today. I plan on wearing these tonight when I take you out to dinner, I hope you like them. Who knows? Maybe I will let you get a little revenge.
Love,

Tanya.

I burden had been lifted off of Bryan’s shoulders. Will Bryan exact his revenge?

The End

lol I hope so and then I hope his wife gets him again :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back