• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Engagement - Part 2 (FF/M)

parpignollord

Part 2 of this series. (tickling, humiliation, chastity, foot worship.)

Part 1
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?250469-College-Engagement-Part-1-(FF-M)

“He wants to be a chastity slave!?” shouted Gwen in disbelief.

Naomi shrugged.

“That’s what it looks like,” Naomi replied.

“I don’t know. We’ve been dating for five years and he’s never mentioned anything about this kind of stuff.”

“Well then what the heck is this supposed to mean?” Naomi snapped back waving the hand-written note.

Naomi handed Patrick’s letter back to Gwen. Naomi then sat down on the couch and opened her laptop.

Gwen read the letter a second time. She found Patrick’s genuine expression of his feelings moving, but found herself continually glancing at the plastic S&M accessory sitting on the coffee table.

‘Could this really be true?’ she thought to herself ‘Does Patrick really want me to keep him as a chastity slave for the rest of his life?’

Gwen set dropped the letter to her side.

“I mean, they are his words in his handwriting,” Gwen relented.

Naomi nodded in knowing agreement.

Gwen set the letter down on the coffee table and picked up the small plastic sheath to inspect. It appeared to be in two parts. The first was loop which appeared to lock behind the balls, and the second was a small phallic tube which slipped over the penis presumably and latched onto the back piece. Any attempt at removing it would do major damage to the testicles.

Seeing that Gwen was overwhelmed Naomi tried to help comfort her.

“Hey now, calm down. It could be fun,” Naomi said cheerfully.

“Fun?!” Gwen said, taken slightly aback.

Naomi patted the couch cushion next to her for Gwen to come look at her laptop with her.

Naomi and Gwen scoured the web for resources on chastity slavery, of which there were plenty. They reviewed tutorials on how to attach that particular model chastity device, as well as femdom videos of dominatrix women performing various tortures on their slaves. Gwen laughed in disbelief and the level of humiliation these guys were subjected to. Naomi explained that she didn’t have to torture him right away. Gwen was in control, so she could take as much time as she wanted to ease into the role. Through Naomi’s guidance, Gwen was starting to get more comfortable with the subject. Once Gwen came to the realization that she could have Patrick perform all the household chores she got downright curious. Growing up with a house staff, Gwen had been forced to adjust to incorporating housework. She thought about how convenient it would be not to have the responsibility anymore.

The two ladies giggled over their discoveries and had some female bonding time while they came up with a plan that would make everyone happy.

----------------------

12:05 – Gwen’s Room

Patrick was displeased to say the least.

After Gwen stormed out of her room leaving him gagged, blindfolded, naked and tied spread eagle to her brass bedframe, Patrick tried with all his strength to free himself. However, his constant pulling on the bonds only synched them tighter. He tried screaming as loud as he could, but with the duct tape over his mouth barely allowed any sound to escape.
Naked, shivering and scared, Patrick’s erection was long gone. He just wished Gwen would come back so he could be untied.

He must have been lying there for at least 20 minutes when he heard the door crack open and the sound of bare feet walking into the room.

Suddenly feeling a hand on his chest, he perked up and began to plead for his release once more.

“Patrick, I have to tell you something,” Gwen said before a pausing.

Patrick laid with fear and eagerness over what she would say next.

“I need you to know that…I found what you brought, and I read the note.”

Patrick was filled instantly with relief.

‘That’s exactly what she wanted, right?’ he thought.

“First I just want to say how much it means to me for you to lay your true feelings out like that. It’s tough, I know. But secondly, I have to know for sure that you’re ready for this, that this is what you TRULY want. This will be a difficult path for the both of us. There’ll be times where the frustration will feel unbearable, and you need to know that if this is really the life you want I will NOT give up on you. But I have to know. Do you REALLY want me to put this on?” explained Gwen in her characteristically caring tone.

She reached down and partially pulled the tape off of Patrick’s mouth.

Patrick was happy to hear that Gwen cared so much about his feelings, and even happier to have the duct tape removed.

“I’ve never wanted anything more in my entire life, “ Patrick gasped.

“You’re sure it will fit?” she said comparing the small plastic device to his currently flaccid member.

“Oh yeah, I made sure” said Patrick with confidence.

“Ok then.” Gwen said returning the duct tape to his mouth.

“Wait, Gwen donmphhhhh” Patrick said before being gagged one more.

Gwen unlocked the two pieces and sat between Patrick’s legs examining his penis.

Patrick was getting excited that they could be getting intimate again, but those thoughts were halted when he felt some kind of plastic ring being clamped behind his balls.

‘What the fuck is happening!?’ he thought.

Once the back piece was in place, Gwen proceeded to slip the second part over his penis.

Patrick knew something was definitely NOT right and tried to pull away. Alas, the bonds held tight and Gwen was able to secure the pieces together with no problems. Patrick’s dick was officially locked.

Patrick tried his best to maneuver his pelvis to try and free his penis of the cold hard clamp which was attached. Try as he might, however, the chastity device wouldn’t budge. Scared and confused, Patrick began to panic.

Noticing his increased breathing and increase in pallor, Gwen tried to comfort her boyfriend by removing the purple blindfold he had been wearing.

“It’s okay, Patrick. It’s on now,” said Gwen with a smile. Patrick raised his head as best he could to look down. He could see his penis now contained in a thick plastic cage. He looked to Gwen for some kind of explanation.

“You’ll finally live the life you’ve always wanted! No, more, erections,” Gwen said, accentuating the last three words with tummy tickles.

The moment he heard this, Patrick turned white. A cold sweat began to form over his naked body and it felt like a rock had grown in his stomach.

‘How could this be happening?’ he thought with desperation. ’30 minutes ago I was about to lose my virginity and now my girlfriend is imprisoning my dick?! How the fuck could this be happening?’

Patrick stewed in his mounting stress as Gwen explained.

“I have to say, I thought the idea was a little weird at first, sorry. I didn’t know that much about it. The idea of owning a person, having to make decisions on their behalf, punishing them for not obeying your commands. It all seemed a little excessive.”

Patrick’s eyes grew wider hearing Gwen describe such a depraved scenario.

“To be honest, I didn’t think this setup would work out at first. Training a slave looks like a full time job, and I’ve got a huge class load this year and the next. It just didn’t seem like it would be possible.”

Now terrified of what his girlfriend had in store, Patrick could only nod in agreement that ‘it wouldn’t be possible.’

“It really did look like keeping you as a slave wouldn’t work out. But that’s when a hero stepped up.” shouted as she motioned to the door with both hands.

Patrick, still in disbelief, moved his gaze to the bedroom door.

Slowly the door swung open to reveal none other than Naomi. Standing with her arms folded and looking particularly smug, Naomi entered the room seeing Patrick’s fully naked body.

The moment he saw her expression, Patrick new Naomi had some hand in whatever was happening. White hot rage coursed through his veins as his face became beet red and he clenched his fists.

Naomi tried her best to stifle a giggle.

Gwen continued.

“My schedule is crazy, but Naomi has tons of free time. She has nothing but free time, actually. Because of her academic probation she has to take a break from classes. And because her job was on campus, she doesn’t need to go to work. Naomi can stay here to train you 24/7! Isn’t that wonderful?!” Gwen asked sweetly.

Patrick still fuming with fright and anger could only switch focus between Naomi, Gwen and the chastity device.

“You’re going to sleep here tonight and tomorrow we’re going to come up with some suitable sleeping arrangements for a house slave. It’s getting pretty late so I’m going to go off to bed. But I told Naomi she could have some alone time with you now.” Said Gwen, she stood up and looked at the ground at Naomi’s feet.

“Oh my, Naomi. That toe ring is just gorgeous. See you in the morning your two!” said Gwen, shutting the door behind her.

Patrick lie still, paralyzed with rage.

“Well” began Naomi. “What an interesting predicament we find ourselves in.”

Her knowing smile caused Patrick to thrash in his bonds with anger. He didn’t know how, but she was behind this.

Naomi smiled at his futile attempts to escape.

“Come on now, Patrick. Don’t look so glum,” said Naomi, sitting next to his nude body on the bed.

“I’ll bet I know how to make you smile”

Naomi decided to take full advantage of his position and began scribbling her fingers all over his stomach and even past his waist above the device. The red hot rage which had permeated his being was wiped away by the ticklish sensations.

Having full access to his naked chest, Naomi lightly raked her fingernails up and down his chest and stomach. Patrick’s brain, already stressed over his situation, then had to deal with maddening tickles over his upper-body. The helplessness was more than he could stand.

Patrick’s pitiful expression made little difference to Naomi. Seeing that his struggling earlier and sapped most of the strength out of his arms,
Naomi bent over further to assault his hyperticklish sides and underarms. Her wicked nails glided gracefully down his body, every stroke a frustrating reminder of his ticklish defeat.

Naomi stopped only after she saw tears fall from his eyes, filled with disheartened helplessness.

“See that’s better. Let’s not dwell over how or why you got here. We can only look towards the future. And your future…haha, it’s going to be a nightmare” laughed Naomi.

After catching his breath (using only his nose,) Patrick ingested Naomi’s words. He started to realize how doomed he really was. His girlfriend, with strong conviction, believing he was a depraved masochistic slave had just given custody to a woman who was clearly unstable to do whatever she wants to him 24/7 in a large mansion in the middle of the woods. The reality of the situation started sinking in.

“Here’s what’s going to happen now. The time for kissing my feet is over. That wedding shower really stressed me out and my piggies are going to need a nice soothing tongue bath. So I’ll need to temporarily take off that duct tape for you to do so.

If you so much as make a PEEP once I remove the tape, I will immediately put it back on and I will tickle you all night. That’s not the expression “all night” as in most of the night. I will tickle you nonstop until noon tomorrow. At this point, I think you know I’m not lying,” said Naomi with a chuckle.

“Just keep that in mind before I take the tape off”

Naomi reached down and began to peel the duct tape from his mouth.

Patrick’s first instinct was the scream for Gwen. There was no way he would willingly kiss let alone LICK Naomi’s big weird feet.

However, Patrick soon realized he had no other option. There’s no doubt Naomi would follow through on her threat, and the thought of being tickled for that long was horrific. Patrick kept his mouth shut and prayed for it to be over quickly.

It would not.

Naomi, pleased that she got through to Patrick, threw some pillows on the mattress to rest on. She crawled onto the bed, paying little attention to what part of Patrick she was putting pressure one, and got into position.

Naomi rested her huge bare feet upon Patrick’s collarbones. Her feet were large and flat, the toes plump and symmetrical. For an athlete her feet were well taken care of, but objectionable compared to Gwen’s lovely peds. Naomi rested one foot above the other and spread her large toes apart. Patrick saw a silver band on her right 2nd toe and recognized it as the engagement ring he was going to give Gwen. Holding them together at the ankles, Naomi moved her feet to the sides framing a V around Patrick’s head so she could see his expression.

“Like my new accessory?” She asked with a big excited grin.

Patrick following her previous instructions could only look back with a face of incredulous disgust. This made Naomi laugh and kick her legs in the air in amusement several times before returning them to Patrick’s face.

“Ok, now get started.” She commanded, wiggling her toes.

Patrick looked over the large sole before him. He didn’t even know how to get started. Sticking his tongue about an inch from his lips he lightly licked the middle of her foot below the instep instantly tasting salty sweat. He heard an audible “Ugh” with disappointment.

“Use your WHOLE tongue and lick from heel to toe! And be more enthusiastic” barked Naomi.

Patrick opened his mouth wide and licked the coarse base of her heel up past the balls of her feet and across her large toes.
Naomi still was not appeased. She reached over for Patrick’s right foot. With one hand she held his foot, with the other she firmly grasped his big toe.

“I… said…ENTHUSIASM!” she yelled. When she said “enthusiasm,” Naomi gave Patrick’s toe a sharp twist. The sudden burst of pain made him alert and he began licking Naomi’s entire foot with his entire tongue as if he were trying to scrub off dirt. Naomi let go of Patrick’s foot and leaned back.

“That’s much better.” She said quietly.

For the next 15 minutes Patrick silently licked Naomi’s course soles, as she leaned back in ecstasy. It had been so long since she had a man who would worship her feet, she had forgot how relaxing and sensual it was. Her heart fluttered with eager delight knowing that she’d be able to experience it any time she wanted from then on.

Naomi thought Patrick was doing a decent job now, except for one little problem. It seemed Patrick was avoiding the second toe on her right foot.

“I’m beginning to think you don’t like my new toe ring,” Naomi said wiggling the toes on her right foot. She adjusted her body moving closer to Patrick and raised her right foot to his eye level.

Patrick looked directly at the engagement ring he had worked so hard to obtain, now resting upon Naomi’s huge wiggling toe. Another tear fell down his cheek which elicited a giggle from Naomi.

“Come on Loverboy, start sucking” she laughed.

Patrick grimaced and leaned forward, opening his mouth wide. Naomi glided her bejeweled piggies into Patrick’s mouth to let him begin his work.

“If your teeth dare tickle me, you’re going to be even sorrier than you already are,” Naomi threatened when she felt Patrick’s tongue dance gently across her toes. She had already felt some slight tickles, a mistake Patrick would pay for dearly.
Finally feeling him tonguing the expensive jewelry, Naomi knew this would end well for her.

“Dum dum dadum, dum dum dadum” Naomi sang the Wedding March quietly to further humiliate Patrick.

Patrick had no idea how much his life would change in the next few days.

awesome and can't wait for part 3.
though after all is said and done i do hope he has a happy ending lol i feel bad thouvh he deserves this punishment for not worshipping her feet lol

Excellent start-up dude, just remain focused on the plot and characterization.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back