• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot Yoga - part 4 - Julianne Hough Kristen Bell

flugel1

TMF Regular
Sorry it's been a while. Life got in the way. If you havent, you might visit the first 3 installments. As always, feedback is welcomed and enouraged. Enjoy

HOT YOGA – PART 4

Julianne Hough had joined her friend, Kristen Bell at a private hot yoga class. It turned into a much more sexual and intimate evening then she expected. She meets the girls at Kristens house for a ‘girls nite’.

Featuring

Kaley Cuoco
Claire Coffee
Jennifer Love Hewitt

A surprise guest

This is a work of fiction, I own nothing. If youre not 18 go take a class.

It had been a couple weeks since Julianne Hough’s very amazing hot yoga with Kristen Bell and Kaley Cuoco and the girls. She really couldn’t stop thinking about it. She hadn’t really talked to Kristen since that night since she been on a junket to promote Safe Haven. All she could think of was what she experienced with Andj after the yoga. She hadn’t really seen Ryan either and she was pretty distracted by all of it. This promo trip was full of last minute problems and she was pretty tired. When she got home on Sunday nite, she just fell into bed and turned her phone off.

When she woke up Monday and turned her phone on there was a message from Kristen. “Sorry I haven’t called you. Hope you had fun at the session. Were doing girls nite on Fri. My house 7, Wine, cooking and fun…hehehe. Hope u can come. Call me. Luv u! K. She couldn’t help but smile. She and Kristen had grown close over the past couple months and she looked forward to Fri. She texted back “I’m in”. A couple of hours later she got another text from Kristen. “Great, bring a bottle and sleepwear”.

Fri rolled around and Julianne found herself looking at her watch all day. The day took forever. She was finally done with her last interview around 5:30 and raced home and showered, changed, grabbed her overnite bag and headed out. She stopped by a liquor store and picked up a bottle of her favorite Malbec. When she got to Kristen’s there were 3 cars already there. She rang the bell and Kristen greated her with a huge hug and kiss. “Honey, I’m so sorry I haven’t talked to you. I know u were on the road but I should have called. I’m so glad ur here” and they hugged again. “Kristen, not a problem. Been looking forward to this all week. Whose all coming?” Julianne said as they walked into the house.

“You are if you play you’re cards right” Julianne heard from behind and then felt 2 hands attack her sides. “Shit, stop tickling…….” Julianne giggled and wiggled. She finally broke free and turned to see Kaley Cuoco smiling evilly. And she walked up and hugged the dancer. “Great to see you again. The session was fun, hope you come back again.” And Julianne couldn’t help but hug her back. They walked into the kitchen and there was Claire Coffee from the yoga class and Jennifer Love Hewitt. Introductions and hugs and wine were offered to all and the girls all started cooking stuff. Kristen kinda had a plan and everyone just pitched in. Small talk and laughter filled the kitchen. Everyone seemed very comfortable with each other. Everytime Kaley passed Julianne she gave her a little tickle. “You bitch, what is with all the tickling?” Julianne teased. “Awwwwww, is someone ticklish?” Kaley fake pouted.

“Yes, they are and it’s you, you slut” and with that Claire and Love started tickling Kaley hard. She tried to run away but they caught her in the living room and the girls heard her screaming and laughing her lungs out. When they went out to see, they saw both girls sitting on Kaley, braless, with her T shirt over her head tickling ribs, legs, pits and tits, and Kaley was going nuts. Kristen walked over there to restore order. “Come on guys, that’s not fair………..she can’t even see you.” And she knelt down and yanked her shirt off over her head. “See isn’t this better?” and then she kissed Kaley hard and the girls went back to tickling. “YOUGUYSFUCKINSUCK” she screamed and laughed. Kaley was a giggling, sweating mess when they stopped. Claire and Love stopped tickling and Kristen stood up and tossed Kaley her shirt. Claire kissed her tummy and they all smiled and went back to the kitchen like nothing happened. Julianne was feeling things happen in her body.

Everyone was drinking and chatting in the kitchen and the bell rang. “Is that…?” Kaley asked excitedly. “I hope so…….” Kristen said. A few moments later as she entered the kitchen everyone yelled “LYSSA!” as Alyssa Milano came into the kitchen. She and Kaley hugged and kissed hard. It was obvious everyone knew Alyssa, except Julianne. Kristen did the introductions. “Julianne, Alyssa is the reason this all happens. She found Rajii and hot yoga, and got Kaley involved, who got me involved and we all met thru that. She’s the godmother of this whole thing” Kristen explained. “ Nice, make me sound 100 yrs old you lil bitch” and Lyssa slapped Kristen hard on the ass.

“Plus, shes stupid ticklish” Kaley said as she wrapped her friend in a huge hug and tickled her sides. “Yes she is” said Love and jumped in. “HAHAHAHAHA>>>YOU SHITS>>>>GET OFF ME>>>>>>>>” Alyssa screamed in laughter. They didn’t make her suffer long and when it was done Love and Alyssa shared a long kiss. Julianne was taking everything in but feeling a tad out of place. Claire came up behind her and slid her arms around her waist and whispered in her ear. “I was the new girl a few months ago and it took me a lil while. But you’ll love this. These girls are amazing and this is just so much fun. I’m so glad you’re here. Hope you have fun” and kissed her on the neck.

“How long has it been, Lyssa? I think you’ve missed the last 2 meetings.” Love said. “Yeah, you have been MIA, whatzupwithdat” Kaley teased. “Well, it’s challenging with a kid and the new show, you guys know how it is. But Im here now!” Alyssa answered. “Yes you are” and Love leered evilly at the brunette and started to slink toward her. “Don’t you dare” Alyssa warned as she backed out of the kitchen. “ You started all this you should know there are penalities” and Kristen smiled and started to slink toward her as well. “No Fucking Way…………” and Alyssa tried to run out of the kitchen but she ran right into Kaley who had snuck around. She put a bear hug on her friend and started to tickle furiously. Alyssa was ridiculously ticklish and collapsed to the floor.

Love and Kristen ran over and grabbed her arms and legs and easily picked up the giggling, tiny actress and threw her on the couch. “TICKLE STRIP” they yelled. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Alyssa tried to protest but the tickling just started again. Alyssa was wearing a very cool black T Shirt promoting her show “Mistresses”, a cute green plaid skirt that came to mid thigh, and flat sandals. Even at 40, with a child her body was still smoking. And the girls loved it. “YES” screamed Kaley and jumped on her friends thighs and started to tickle her waist. “These gotta go” said Kristen, who had a little foot fetish, and yanked off the sandals and started to rake her nails deliciously across Lyssa soles. “YOUFUCKERSSTOPTHISSHITRIGHTNOW” Lyssa screamed in laughter. “What…… take your top off………sure” teased Love. And grabbed the bottom of the T and pulled it right up over Lyssa’s head exposing 2 wonderful breasts.

Love was working Lyssa’s breasts and armpits, Kaley was killin’ her sides and inner thighs, and Kristen was having a wonderful time with 2 dainty feet. Alyssa was in heaven and hell having 3 beautiful friends tease, strip and torture her……….and turn her on. She was laughing and bucking and wailing her arms at her ticklers to no avail. And then Love leaned down and drove her tongue in her mouth as the tickling continued. Lyssa was lost.

While all this was going on Julianne was watching in terror and amazement from the kitchen entry. Suddenly, she felt 2 arms slide around her waist. “They did that to me last time. I ended up naked and came twice” Claire whispered in her ear. “And all this before dinner”. And Julianne felt fingers tickle her sides. She giggled and wiggled. “Claire stop it” she whined. “Tell me that doesn’t turn you on and I will” Claire whispered hotly again. Julianne didn’t answer.

Back on the couch, Kristen was licking one sole and scrapping her nails on the other. Kaley had moved her hands under Lyssa’s skirt and was tickling her upper thighs. She could feel the sexual effect it had on her. Love was still kissing her and alternating between pits and tits. Lyssa was alternating between screaming with laughter and arousal.

Claire had wormed her hands under Juliannes shirt and was playfully tickling her sides and right below her breasts. She couldn’t take her eyes off the sight in front of her, even though Claire was making her wiggle and giggle. And get hot. “Tell me theres not a part of you that wants 3 hot chicks to make out with you, get you naked and drive you horny crazy” Claire whispered hotly into J’s ear. She couldn’t answer.

Another 10 minutes of torturing the beautiful and totally ticklish Alyssa, the girls decided to stop. “Welcome back!” Love said. All the girls kissed her lips and breasts and headed toward the kitchen. “Missed you” teased Kristen. “Yeah right you bitches” smiled Alyssa. And the girls turned around and started to leer, and approach the spent actress wiggling their fingers. “I meant I’ve MISSED YOU TOO” Lyssa yelled as the girls turned and headed for the kitchen. “That might be you next time” Claire whispered and tweaked Juliannes breasts and headed to the kitchen. Julianne wasn’t sure if she liked or hated that idea. Alyssa tried to pull herself together.

Dinner was great. They had made a greek salad, pasta salad, a horseradish crusted tenderloin, grilled asparagus, and garlic sweet potatoes. Over dinner the wine flowed and the conversation was easy and funny. Everyone had stories from their careers and it was obvious the girls new and trusted each other deeply. Julianne felt very included and safe.
“Shall we retire to the sitting room” Kristen announced then looked at Alyssa. “Did you bring it?” she asked. “ Do you even have to ask” and the girls clapped and giggled and went in to the living room. Kristen had a nice small fire going in the fireplace and soft jazz in the background. “Whats the big surprise?” Julianne asked Kristen. “More of a tradition than a surprise. You’ll see” she explained.

Everyone found a seat on a couch, or a chair or a pillow and Alyssa walked out holding something behind her back. “Dick” the girls all screamed when she showed them a perfectly formed, 9”, black porcelin replica of a mans penis. “Shall we commence” Alyssa solemnly announced and the girls said yes. They passed the penis around the room and each girl kissed, licked, sucked the statuette and when it got to Julianne she gave it a quick kiss and giggled and passed it to Kristen. Julianne was feeling the effects of the wine, and while no stranger to giving head, found this a little silly. When the big guy got back to Alyssa she walked to the fireplace and pulled out a punk from the fire and lit the bowl.

Turns out Dick was really a very effective bong. The girls passed it around taking hits from the tip, of course. Julianne wasn’t really a big weed fan. It never did much for her but she thought, what could this hurt. The aroma was intoxicating, smelling sweet and harsh at the same time. When she inhaled, she coughed a little but loved the flavor. A couple rounds and the girls were getting a little more graphic and the killer pot was having its effect. Kristen stood up and announced. “Ok, ladies lets get comfy. Refill your wines or whatever, go to your rooms and put on whatever you brought. Claire you and Julianne are in the guest room, Love you and me are in the basement and Ms. Alyssa, in honor of your return appearance……you and Kaley have the master bedroom” “YEAH” Kaley clapped and bounced into the room with her bag.

“Here, follow me Jules.” Claire said and took Julianne by the hand. They grabbed their bags and went to the guest room. It was a nice room with a big king in the middle. Decorated in a soft mustard there was a small bathroom off to the side. A vanilla scented candle made the room very cozy. “Do you guys do this often” Julianne asked. “Not really, with everyone schedules its tough to find a time we’re all in town and not committed. It’s been a few months”. As Claire explained this, see was getting undressed. “It’s always girls from the yoga class but you never know you’ll show. We’re pretty particular about new people. That’s why I’m so excited you’re here” Julianne tried to be discreet, but then she remembered these girls had tickled her and kissed and licked her senseless just a few weeks ago. “Gawd, Julianne you have an amazing ass. Can I touch it?” Claire asked, completely naked. Julianne was in black bra and thong. “Yeah, I guess so?” Julianne hesitated.

Claire came up behind her and started to massage her butt. “Do you do anything special or is it just years of dancing. I would kill for this ass” “ HUH………you know…….pilates…….and just the dancing workout………..huh” Julianne had to admit what Claire was doing felt great. She slipped her arms around the young dancer and started to massage her inner thighs and kiss her neck. Julianne could feel the hot breath on her neck and Claires very aroused breasts in her back. “I really enjoyed you at the private session, did you have fun?” she asked as she continued to tease Julianne. “It was ………surprising………but fun”. The weed, the wine and Claire were having a very arousing effect. Her hands slid up and unclasped the black bra from the front. She slid it off her slender shoulders and started to massage Julianne’s breasts. “Don’t you think we should be out there……………” Julianne asked. Claire gave her nipples a lil tweak and tickle. She giggled. “What do you think is happening in every other room?” Claire said. She moved Julianne to the bed and laid her down. She crawled on top and started to kiss her.

“I barely know you” Julianne tried to stall. “Hi, Im Claire” and she shook Juliannes hand, making her smile………..”and this is my tongue” and she introduced Juliannes mouth to her tongue. Not wanting to be rude Julianne responded in kind. Quickly, Julianne felt her thong moving down her legs. Her body overruled her brain and she kicked them off. Here she was naked and making out with a girl she’d met twice. And she had to admit it wasn’t bad. Claire moved down to her breasts and took one in her mouth and started to massage her erect nipple with her tongue. She reach down and grabbed 2 handfulls of dancer ass and lifted her up. Julianne arched her back, wrapped her legs around her and brought Claires head into her chest. A hand worked it’s way down her stomach to right above her canal. One gentle finger moved south and Julianne sucked in her breath. “Damn girl, you’re soaking. When was the last time you got some” Claire teased. “Right now” Julianne demanded and rolled the little blond actress over on her back and tickle attacked.

“SHIT>>>>>YOU BITCH>>>>>>WHAT THE FUCK>>>>>” It was so unexpected Julianne had complete control. Julianne was driving Claire nuts on her inner thighs, one of her worst spots. Raspberries on the stomach. She took her left breast in her mouth and started chewing the nip. “FUCK” and without any warning Julianne jammed 2 fingers deep into the actress. She was just wet enough but still startled………….”SHIT>>>>>>>>>WHAT ARE YOU>>>>>>>>>OH GAWD>>>>>JULES>>>>>>>>>>>>” Jules ramped up the tempo quickly and had the Grimm actress moving and grooving. Then she stopped. “WHAT>>>>>YOU SUCK YOU BITCH!” she pouted not really angry. She rolled Claire over on her stomach and gave her ass a great slap. “OUCH” she yelled. “That aint bad either, baby.” And Julianne leaned down and kissed and bit a very firm hiney.

“One thing first” and Claire rolled back over and took Juliannes face in her hands and they shared a long passionate kiss. “I’m glad you’re here” she whispered. “Me, too” Julianne whispered back, really not sure she meant it. But she did at that moment. As they went for their bedtime attire, Julianne had DWTS sweats and an old American idol T she always wore when Ryan was gone. When she looked up Claire was in baby blue lil boy shorts and sexy lace chamisole. “Shit, does everybody go Victoria Secret. This is what I sleep in” Julianne was a little concerned. “It’s cool. Don’t worry. You learn to come with options to these things.” Claire said. “sometimes its sweats, sometimes its Vicky, sometimes its nuttin. You never know”. She quickly stripped out of the lingerie, much to Juliannes enjoyment, and threw on some grey sweats and an old DOOL T shirt. “Were you on Days?” Julianne asked. “Yeah, I was nurse Nadine, I was Spanellis quirky quazi love interest. I was there about a year. It was a great gig. Alright, lets go see what kind of trouble we can get into?” Claire announced. That’s exactly what I’m afraid of Julianne thought.

When they got back out to the living room everyone was there with new wine. “ Well did DeCaf there try to rape you too?” Kaley asked and the girls laughed. “It’s kinda her go to move”. “ She tried. “ DeCaf?” Julianne asked. “Last name is Coffee? Get it” Claire just shook her head at the lame joke. “We came to an arrangement” Julianne said and the girls laughed more. Felt good to be included and not the new girls so much. Kaley was in short red shorts and a white wife beater. She looked amazing. Lyssa was in a mans distressed oxford with light blue stripes. It came right down to mid thigh, and was sexy as hell. Kristen was in a one piece pink cloth nightgown with buttons down the front. She looked like cotton candy to Julianne. Love was a little more Vicky S with a frilly light green boy short and camy number.

“OK, shall we play the game” Kristen asked. And everyone was in. Julianne had no idea what was going on. “Jules, heres the game.

Another Great Chapter. Maybe you should add Catt Sadler from E! On Fridays News She said " HOT YOGA is my Jam!"

LOVE THE CATT. Shes from Indianapolis, where Im from. Met her about 10 yrs ago when she worked her locally. She is as lovely, professional and friendly as she appears. She is such a fun hang you wouldn't believe it.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back