• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For all that's decent in the world, never have a potluck dinner (F/M)

araknoid1

So the first part of this story is basically me just dicking around. I don't know, I really just wanted to complain how FOR SOME REASON people at my college always wanted to have potluck dinners. Jesus, like we had all fast forwarded into middle age or something. The part of the story most of you are probably interested in is about a third of the way down. Hell, the story probably could have started there, but screw that, I wanted to have some fun first.

I mean seriously, I followed no rules for the first part. At one point the narrator even starts talking in first person for a paragraph. It gets a little more standard later on. I write for a living, so I don't feel like following the rules for this.

Everyone's over 18, there's some sex stuff, and some things aside from tickling.

One last thing. At one point the MC refers to his girlfriend as "so beautiful." You can read that as beautiful to him. I intentionally give very little appearance description. I won't impose my standard of beauty on the rest of you. Imagine whatever you want.

----------

Ridley had discovered Hell. He was here, living it right now. It was the most excruciating, horrendous, awful moment of his life. His friends were with him, but they were part of the plot, a feature of this torture to trick him into believing he wasn’t really in hell. They even tried to disguise it by calling it by another name.

Potluck dinner- yeah fucking right. This was hell, plain and simple.

Ridley sat in an armchair. He didn’t like the chair. It felt like old furniture, like something he would find in his grandmother’s house. His friends sat in similar chairs around him.

“I was driving to the beach the other day,” one of them said, “and I noticed my gas was going down a little faster than usual. Not a lot, just a little, and gas these days… so I stopped the car to look at it. I don’t know if there’s an oil problem or….”

A dull buzzing came over Ridley’s head as his friend talked and soon the only thing he could hear were his own thoughts.

Fucking Christ, is this guy serious? I don’t care about this. Why isn’t there booze here? More importantly, why is a 23 year old hosting a potluck dinner? I feel like I’m in my god damn forties….

I should have just stayed home. There’s Wikipedia articles I could be reading. That reminds me, Holden Caulfield has those books that will be released soon. Man, what’s that gonna be like? I mean Catcher in the Rye got three people killed… allegedly. Maybe Caulfield did it on purpose. Maybe Catcher was just the prototype. The next books are his secret mind control plot to create an army of people who will overthrow the government and create a new world order. Oh god, as if the pretentious droning of Catcher wasn’t bad enough! Now our entire society will be full of self-depreciative whining! We’re screwed, man! Screwed!

Just a short distance away Ridley’s girlfriend Estelle was in a group of the women who came to the potluck. Why did the women and men separate themselves when in real life that almost never freaking happens? Who knows, but it happened this time, and if you’ve ever been in a setting so permeating with sexism that the women and men feel the need to separate themselves, you’re not alone. I know that pain.
Estelle’s head lolled to the side as one of her friends was talking.

“I was at work last Friday, and someone had the nerve to tell me I don’t dress appropriately. It’s just retail, is wearing sandals really such a big deal?

And then Estelle drifted off into her own head.

I never thought I’d say something like this, being a feminist, but this bitch needs to stop running her mouth. Get over yourself and put on a pair of fucking shoes for work. You’re seriously complaining that you’re being held to the standards that every other person is held to?

I certainly wouldn’t want to go into a store and look at her feet…. Maybe there’s something wrong with them. Maybe her pinky toe has a little growth on it and the growth has a little face, and it can talk, but the only thing it can say are quotes from The Simpsons.

Estelle started laughing from her own strange line of thinking, and since no one had said anything particularly funny her hysteria attracted attention.

“Uh, are you okay, Es?” One of the women asked.

Ridley happened to overhear that remark and jumped out of his chair. “Oh no! Es, you’re condition!”

“What’s wrong with her?” One of Ridley’s friends said.

Ridley reached over and slapped him across the face. “How dare you speak that way about her condition!” He jumped next to Estelle and put his hands on her shoulders. “Es has Hysterical Laughing Syndrome. Her spleen could explode. It’s a serious disease! Damn it, Ally.” He pointed to one of the girls. “How could you let this happen?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about…”

“Never without a convenient excuse are you, Ally?” He shook his head. “Well, we gotta get the fuck outta here. I need to give her medicine before her liver blows up. Seriously, guys, her stomach is going to be like the Fourth of July night sky. It’s crazy, that pancreas is a ticking time bomb.” He led her to the door and stepped outside. “Well thanks for inviting us, guys, we had a great time. Never do this again though because it was horrible and I hated every second I was here.”

And they were gone.

“Well I have no idea what made you crack up back there, but thank Christ.” Ridley said as he and Es walked into his apartment. (We’re going to just pretend that there was no car ride home and that they didn’t talk at all in transit. What, you expect logic in this story? Clearly I threw that out long ago. I’m not writing my A-game for this. I know what some of you are reading this for).

“I imagined that Steph has a growth on her small toe that has a face and can only say quotes from The Simpsons.”

“Heh, that is pretty good, but that would make Steph interesting, and if Steph ever became interesting the universe might tear in half.”

“Rid.” Es collapsed on the couch. “That was horrible. I hate all our friends.”

“That wasn’t all our friends. That was a small group of acquaintances who have lost their mind and aged twenty years. The real tragedy here is that we had nothing better to do and still don’t.”

“Well…” Es said, standing up, “There’s something we could do.”

There was a lilt in her voice Ridley recognized, and it filled him with a mixture of excitement and dread. Es walked towards him and wrapped her arms around him, pinning his arms to his sides.

“I have a lot of aggression to work out, and there’s really only one way to do it… it’ll be fun for both of us.”

“Ah, Es… that’s not so fun for me.”

“You can deny it with words all you want, but your body says all the things your mouth won’t.” She squeezed him tighter.

“Bodies are notorious liars. Mine would lead you to believe I eat pretty well, but actually I have one of the worst diets ever.”

He knew what was coming. He knew what she wanted, and he fought between fighting her off and giving in. He didn’t like his desires, but he couldn’t deny them either. Even as she held him he could feel himself wanting to give in to her, let her control him, laugh at him, dominate him.
He gritted his teeth and looked at the wall. If he could punch the wall he could resist it. He would channel all the sexual adrenaline into something else, think rationally again. All he needed was to get closer.

But Estelle still had a grip on him and she was slowly leading him to the bedroom. His mind was too entranced to break free from her. He liked her touching him. He looked into her face and saw her excited smile, and the trance only deepened. He liked seeing her happy.
She shoved him into the bed and he knew he was lost. Nothing to punch now, nowhere to else to direct the adrenaline.

“You’re mine now.” She took his shirt off and wrapped two belts around his arms, one near the shoulders and one near the wrists, securing them by his sides.

“Ahh hell.”

“Oh are you getting scared?” She crawled on top of him, placed a hand on his crotch, and smiled. “You don’t feel scared. Let me take a closer look.” She took off his pants. “Nope, you don’t look very scared either.” She grabbed a third belt because this room was like belt warehouse or something and tied his feet together at the ankles. She took off her shirt and jeans and climbed back on top of him. “Now what should I do with you?”

“No ideas? Well I guess we can just call it quits.”

Es put a hand over his mouth. “No more talking for you, except begging. I like hearing you beg, and I know you secretly like begging because it’s humiliating for you. You like being humiliated.”

Ridley shook his head back and forth. Es smiled wider and leaned her face closer to his.

“Aww, yes you do. You love being humiliated by me. You like being stripped and emasculated and laughed at.”

Ridley groaned from beneath her hand, making her laugh.

“What did you tell everyone I had? Hysterical Laughing Syndrome? That was naughty, telling a lie like that. I think I need to give you a dose of HLS. The punishment should fit the crime.” She bit her bottom lip as she smiled and moved her hands to the sides of his chest, in between his bound arms and torso.

“No, Es, come on. I lied to get us out of there, you don’t need to do this.”

“You’re right I don’t need to… I just want to.”

Her fingers began wiggling into his sides, the tips pressing into his flesh and poking his muscles at the most tender spots. Ridley laughed and bucked beneath her, but her fingers never slipped.

She was a master at this. Ridley wasn’t particularly ticklish. He had to be touched in just the right spots in just the right ways to react. When someone found those spots it could be… unbearable.

“Hahahaha Es, GOD, Pleaaase, hahahaha! I don’t- I can’t- I just- fuck! Hahaha, you KNOW how bad that is!”

Es laughed with him. “Of course I know, that’s why I’m doing it! And just you wait, little boy, because this is only tier 1. It’s going to get progressively worse as we go on.”

“What? No, this is enough! This is enough!”

“You poor thing. If you can’t handle this then tonight is going to be ROUGH for you! Hahaha! Tickle tickle tickle!” She moved her hands up towards his armpits where the nerves were more sensitive.

Ridley laughed harder, but he stopped bucking. He raised his knees and tried to curl into a ball, impossible with Estelle on top of his stomach. She laughed at his effort.

“Aww, look at you trying to defend yourself. So cute, but nothing is going to save you from me. You’re mine for as long as I want. Maybe forever, hahaha, you’re just too fun to give up.”

She leaned forward and kissed him. He turned away so it hit him on the cheek, there was something very humiliating about getting kissed like this.

“Well I think it’s about time for tier 2.”

“Es, come on, please. I don’t want any more, you got me enough. I don’t think I can take more!”

She smiled with her teeth and giggled. “You and I both know that begging me not to do something is your way of saying ‘more please!’”

Ridley sunk his head into the bed. His face turned red because deep down he knew she was right. He didn’t like acknowledging it, but she was shoving it right into his face.

“That’s… not true.”

“Yeah it is.” She climbed off him and flipped him over so he was on his stomach, then she climbed onto his back. “You know what I’m gonna do?” She leaned in and whispered into his ear. “I’m going to keep going until you finally admit how much you like it.”

“Is that all I have to do? Okay, I like it. There, please let me go now.”

Es sat back up and laughed. “Ohhh no no no, you don’t get off that easy. That wasn’t a real confession. I need it to be genuine.” She placed her hands on his shoulders and squeezed. “I am going to torture, tease, and humiliate you until you are at a point of such ecstasy that you want to admit it.”

Ridley’s eyes widened. Something about that sounded scary. “Can’t we just cuddle or something?”

“If you say something that girly again I’m going to put makeup on you. Now would you rather continue with tickling or get a makeover?”

“TICKLING! Tickling’s good, we can stick with that.”

“Haha, it’s funny that you think I’d actually give you a choice. I’m going to do whatever I want with you. Ok, that’s enough of a break. On to tier 2.”

“What are you going to do to me like thi-AHhahaha!”

Estelle started rubbing his shoulders. To most people it wouldn’t be more than a massage, but for some reason it hit Ridley’s nerves in a way that made him lose control.

“DAMN IT, ES! AGH! That’s not fahahahair!”

This was torture. His brain was split between relaxing and tingling that made the sensation all the more intense. It was especially frustrating for him being tickled like this because it always reminded him his body was forever barred from a real massage- accentuating his helplessness.
“It’s so terrible isn’t it?” Es taunted. “Knowing everyone else enjoys this while it only drives you crazy. My poor little Ridley, a prisoner to ticklishness… and me, and neither of us are very merciful.” She switched from massaging his shoulders to poking them with her index fingers which was tickled in an entirely different way.

Ridley dug his face into the sheets and scream, making Es laugh hysterically.

“God, you’re fun to torture. I think I need to move to tier 3, because I can’t wait to see how you react to that.”

Ridley trembled slightly. “Wh-what’s tier 3?”

Estelle slid off Ridley’s back and flipped him back over. She sidled up to his side and wrapped her hands and legs around him. She put her face next to his ear and softly said, “I think you know what tier 3 is.”

“No, Es, not that, PLEASE not there! I’ll do anything!”

“Really? Will you call me your mistress?”

“YES! Yes! You’re my mistress! I’ll do whatever you want!”

“That’s right you will, because you want your mistress to be happy right?”

“Yes, I want you to be happy. I’ll do anything I can to make you happy.”

“Good, because I’m going to LOVE doing this!”

Ridley exploded with laughter as Estelle leaned into his ear and licked the inside of it. Her tongue slithered in and out and all around. This was torture. For whatever reason having that spit and slimy thing in his ear was the most ticklish thing ever. Being in his ear, he could hear every time she moved it which made the sensation more intense.

“HAHAHA! ES, PLEASE NO! HAHAAHAHA I CAN’T! STOP! NO MORE! NO MOHORHORHORE!”

He tried to squirm away but Estelle’s legs and arms kept him firmly in place. “No escape from me, my little slave, now take your punishment like a man!” She quickly flipped over to his other side and started on the opposite ear.

“PLEAHEASE! I LOVE YOU, ES! PLEASE STOP! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE LET ME GO!”

Estelle kept her assault up before finally stopping because she couldn’t stop herself from laughing.

“That’s right you love me.” She climbed back onto his stomach and examined his face. “Hmm, are you ready to confess yet?”

“Yes! Yes! I love it! I love it, please let me go!”

She shook her head. “Nope, that’s still not a real confession.” She smiled wickedly. “I guess I have to torture you some more.”

Ridley leaned his head back and groaned. “Please, no.”

She patted the side of his face. “It’ll be fun. See?” She reached her had behind her and started stroking him over his underwear. Ridley let out a very different kind of groan. “For someone who protests so much you sure are hard…. But like I said, that protesting is part of why you’re so hard.”

“Na-no it isn’t.”

“Oh really? Then you won’t mind if I keep you quiet.” She turned around and planted her panty clad ass on his face before he could protest. She wiggled it a little before leaning forward and sliding her hand under his underwear.

“Trapped under a girl’s ass, a fitting place for a masochist like you. Tell me how much you like it under there.” She lifted herself up just enough so Ridley could speak.

“Ahh, I don’t like it! Please just let me go!”

She sat back down. “Hmm, that’s not what I wanted to hear.” She laughed. “Guess I’ll have to make it even better for you.” She stood up and slowly peeled off her panties. She slowly lowered her bare ass back down.

“No, Es, not that! Please! Anything but-” he was cut off as she once again smothered him and reached her back down to continue stroking.
Ridley felt his brain starting to slip. The pressure of Es’s ass on his face, her hand slowly and expertly stroking him- he felt all his resistances fading away and that part of his brain he tried to keep locked away whispered “more.”

After a few moments Es climbed off his face, sat on his legs, close to his crotch, and lifted him up so they were face to face. She smiled. “Now, admit it.”

Ridley looked at her face. Her smile made a part of him melt. She was so pretty, so confident, so wonderful in so many ways. He didn’t want to disappoint that smile or betray those poised eyes. He thought about how wonderful it was to be the center of her attention, to have her want him, control him, to be hers and only hers. But still…

“I… ah.”

“Ridley,” She put her arms on his shoulders and wrapped her hands behind his head, “you can be open with me…” She leaned in and kissed him gently on the neck.

He let out a deep, slow breath.

“I love it. I love being trapped. I love being humiliated. I love begging you to stop and struggling to get away. I love it when you laugh at me. I love being in your control.”

“Mmm, that’s what I thought.” She kissed him. “Now, time for your final punishment.” She took his underwear down and took off her bra. She slid him into her. “You’re gonna fuck me, and you’re going to do it right or suffer the consequences.”

She started riding him, keeping him sitting upright, sometimes shoving his face into her chest. After a while she started taunting him again.
“I’m going to do so many nasty things to you. You’re my slave and I’m going to do whatever I want with you. Maybe I will give you that makeover, might be more fun to tickle you like that. I’m going to take my time with you and make sure I get all the spots I didn’t get already. I’ll sit on your face again and force you to lick me off. You’re going to squirm and scream and beg, while I just laugh and laugh and laugh…. And I guess you will too!”

“Oh, god, no, please let me go. Captured by a girl, this is so humiliating. Let me free!”

She laughed. “You’ll never be free, you’re totally trapped. Completely at my mercy… and I don’t have any of that.” She laughed again, harder this time, and in just a few seconds later they were both finished.

The second Ridley released the ecstasy vanished and his sanity came back in full force.

“Oh geeze, what did I just do?”

Estelle undid his bonds and curled up next to him. “You calmed down and let yourself enjoy it for once. Don’t ruin it by beating yourself up now.”

“But… I mean… yeesh. You just saw me like… that. How can you ever look at me the same way again?”

“You realize I put on a persona for that too, right? It’s not like you see me as some domineering figure all the time.”

“Well yeah, but… this is different. You’re not the one being humiliated.”

Just then the phone rang. It was in arm’s reach, Ridley answered. “Hello?”

“Hey, Rid, it’s Jason! I just wanted to see if you wanted to go on a couple’s picnic with me and my girlfriend.”

“Well, Jason, I gotta hand it to you, you just found the one thing that makes getting castrated seem like a good time by comparison. Now kindly erase my fucking number from your fucking phone.”

He hung up and tossed the phone on the floor.

“See,” Estelle said, “That’s who I see when I look at you: The smartass jerk who makes me happy, because that’s what you are. It’s okay to let go from time to time, because no matter how many times let that masochistic side slip out, you’ll never stop being the person you really are.”

He smiled. “You make a compelling argument… thank you.”

“Yeah yeah, just make sure you keep that self-confidence. Acting like a pussy is a real turn off.”

“Fair enough.”

Last edited:
this was a fun story love the ending ^-^

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back