• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selling the Hard way M/F

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
Selling the Hard way
By the Masked_tickler

ComWare was a well know Computer Software Company in San Francisco. The Company manufactured various forms of Computer games and software for personal computers. Karen was a Regional sales manager for the company. She had worked there for the past 6 years and had in the past been one of the top sales people for the company. However, the past couple of years her sales had dropped considerably and the Department executives were noticing it. The Vice President and Sr. Vice-President of the Sales Department. had given word that cutbacks were to be made and those not meeting the standards would be the first to go. Ron, her boss, called her into his office for a meeting, to advise her of the proposed cutbacks.

“Karen, we have a small problem. You have in the past been one of our Top sales people, but lately your sales have fallen off. The executives are looking to make cutbacks and they are going to be laying off some of the sales staff, specifically those individuals that are not bringing in the revenue. Your name has come up in these meetings and I have made it known that losing you would hurt this department more that it would help.” Ron says

“Come on Ron, You know I’m the best sales person here. They can’t be serious about laying me off!” she replies.

“I know, I know, but I can assure you that they are Very serious. They have given me an option that I’m passing on to you. In 3 weeks you have to show that you can still bring in the Big accounts, just like you used to. If you can’t then they will lay you off.” He says

Not having any new prospects, Karen starts to get a little worried.

“Well, that’s just great. I really don’t have any New prospects lined up right now, so I have no idea what I’m going to do.” She replies nervously

“I didn’t think that you did that’s why I’m going to help you out. I don’t want to lose someone of your experience. I have found out through some of my resources that there is a Company downtown that is opening up a very large chain of Software stores throughout the country. The catch is the only person that is approving any sales requests is the CEO of the company. From what I’ve been told, the CEO is a fairly young gentleman and he’s looking for a company to stock these stores. Now, the deal is, you have to get a signed contract for a minimum of 2 years at 500 units a month for each store. This will not only renew the company’s faith in you, it should also serve to give you a nice commission. Should you fail then you’d better get your resume ready. Think you can handle the challenge?” Ron explained

“500 Units on a 2 year deal? No problem, that should be a piece of cake.” Karen said with confidence.

“Great, here’s the CEO’s name and number, he’s a very busy person and hard to get a meeting with so, don’t waste any time.” Ron said

“No problem, I’ll get on this right now.” Karen replied

Karen took the information and went right back to her desk and started making calls to set an appointment with the CEO. It took an entire week for her to finally get through to the CEO, the only time he could meet with her was the day before her deadline and of all things at 9:00 in the evening.

She was really pushing it, she would have to get him to agree to the contract before she left his office that night or else. Karen started doing her homework, reading up on the CEO and on the stores he was looking to open so that she would know just how to work the sale pitch.

The CEO was a gentleman by the name of Paul Torrino. He had started as a small businessman 20 years ago and through some well-placed stocks managed to amass a large fortune that he continually reinvested in various companies. Not much else was know about him other than he was in his early 40’s and was know to keep physically fit. He was single and noted as one of the nation’s most eligible bachelors. Karen knew that this guy had several possibilities other that being a prospective client, seeing that she too was single.

“This should be a very positive meeting.” She thought to herself.

Thursday night the night of the meeting rolled around. Karen was getting herself prepared to go to her appointment. Karen was a small woman about 5’ 4” and 106lbs. with long dark brown hair. She put on her lucky black bra and red silk blouse with a button down ruffled front. She slipped on her black skirt and black nylons, fixed her hair and makeup and finally her black high heel pumps to give her a few more inches to her height. She Packed her briefcase with a contract and catalogs of merchandise and headed down to her car. She hopped into her little red miata and drove off to the downtown high rise building.

She made good time getting downtown since all the workers were already gone for the day. She pulled into the basement-parking garage and grabbed her briefcase then headed for the front lobby. She pushed her way through the revolving door and headed for the security desk. There at the desk was Arthur the night security guard. She introduced herself and explained that she had a meeting with Mr. Torrino. Arthur asked her to wait one moment while he called up to let Mr. Torrino know she had arrived. Arthur, while on the phone kept looking back at Karen.

He hung up the phone and lead Karen to the elevators, “Mr. Torrino’s office is in the penthouse, I’ll have to Key the elevator for that floor.” He said as he turned his key and hit the button for the penthouse.

Karen stepped in and Arthur stepped out, the doors closed and Arthur gave a cheerful smile to Karen. It was a long way up to the 43rd floor of the building, Karen made sure she looked presentable. She adjusted her skirt and straightened her blouse. She checked her hair and make-up and as she finished that the doors opened up straight into the main office. It was a large office with paintings on the wall and furniture everywhere. Off to the right was a large conference room with a large table and viewing screen, to the left was a large wall with polished metal panels. Directly in front of her in the distance was Mr. Torrino’s desk. A large dark wood desk the High-backed chair was facing away from her, she stepped out of the elevator and walked towards the desk.

“Please do come in Karen, have a seat I’ll be with you in a moment.” A voice said from the other side of the chair.

Karen sat down in one of the chairs that were in front of the desk. She could see a long table with three computers sitting on it behind the desk. She still couldn’t fully see Mr. Torrino, just his arms resting on the armrests of the chair. She waited and a couple of minutes passed and he finally swung around to face her. He was a rather handsome man, he wore a navy suit with a Tie.

“Sorry about that, just having to keep track of the stocks. Now, what can I do for you Karen?” He asked

Karen took her queue and began her presentation, “Mr. Torrino it’s not what you can do for me it’s what my company can do for You.” She said

“My Company has an extensive line of Computer software and hardware that would be perfect for your newest chain of computer stores. Here let me show you some of the products we have.” She said opening the catalog.

Karen went on for 20 minutes on the products and the prices they would offer for them. She discussed the possible markup on the products and the revenue that they could generate in his stores. When she finished she sat back down in her chair and waited for Mr. Torrino’s response. Mr. Torrino leaned back in his chair and thumbed through the catalog. After a couple of minutes he put the catalog down on his desk.

“Karen, you have made a good presentation and I am impressed. It looks like your company has a good product line. But, I’m a bottom line kind of person at this point, the question is, How much can you offer me and how much will it cost me?” he said

Karen spoke up, “Mr. Torrino, I have here a contract already prepared for 500 units in each store for the next 2 years.”

“Hmm, 500 units for the next 2 years.” He repeated to her

Mr. Torrino took a moment pondering the possibilities and then decided to counter her proposal.

“Karen, I tell you what. I admire a good challenge…don’t you? I also respect a dedicated and determined sales representative.” He said

Eager to get the deal closed, Karen agreed with him, “Yes, I am always up for a good challenge, and I’m very determined.”

“Very well then, I’d like to Issue you a challenge then” he said as he took a small white envelope out of his coat pocket. And laid it on the desk just in front of her.

“In this envelope is a card, and on that card is a word. Nothing difficult just a simple word. If you are willing, all you have to do is look at the word and then no matter what for the next 45 minutes do not tell me what that word is. Now, the payoff for this is… I’ll sign a 5-year contract for 1500 units, but if you fail then the entire deal is off. Sound appealing?”

Karen thought for a moment, it seemed she had nothing to lose, she could keep quiet for 45 minutes, especially if it meant a better contract; 5 years at 1500 units would put her over the top with the company and might even give her a promotion, not to mention the commission she would get. She agreed eventhough it seemed too simple.

“OK, I’ll do it.” She said taking the small envelope and opening it.

Karen looked at the card, and in black type was the word “Boogle”, a strange word she thought to herself, but like he said, just a word. She put the card back into the envelope and set it back on the desk.

“Very well, let’s begin” he said

“If you will be so kind as to step over to that wall there and stand against it please.” He said as he pointed to one of the shiny polished wall panels.

“Stand? Over there?, but why?” she asked slightly confused

“Just part of the challenge, just stand against the wall with your arms down to your sides, please.” He instructed.

Karen did as she was asked, but she still felt something wasn’t quite right about the situation. She knew she really had no choice, it was either do as he asked and meet the challenge of leave empty handed and lose her job.

She stood with her back to the wall and her hands down to her sides. Mr. Torrino stood and sat on the corner of his desk.

“Now, are you going to tell me what was on the card?” he asked

“Of Course not.” She replied

“Good, if you would please close your eyes and think about that word for a moment.”

Karen gave him a little puzzled look but then closed her eyes. When she did Mr. Torrino reached under the desk and pressed a button. When he did, small doors opened and clamps came out and grabbed Karen’s wrists and ankles. Karen, started by this opened her eyes and jumped.

“Hey! What’s this all about?” She asked.

“Karen, you didn’t think that the challenge was going to be that easy did you? You said you were determined, and I intend to find out just how determined you are.” He explained as he pushed another button and the wall panel started to tilt back forming a table. The table then moved forward away from the wall, as it did the clamps holding her arms move out to each side away from her body.

“I can assure you I’m very determined, but you didn’t say anything about being held down on a table.” Karen replied wondering just what she had gotten herself into.

Mr. Torrino stood and walked over to Karen lying on the table. “Good, you still have 40 minutes left to show me just how determined you can be.”

He moves to the end of the table and starts to slowly remove Karen’s shoes. One at a time he removes them and drops them to the floor.

“Hey! What are you doing? Don’t take my shoes off!” Karen says

“I think it’s time to turn up the heat a little on this challenge. You see I’m sure, by your wonderful presentation, that you have done your homework on ME. However, I too have done my homework on YOU as well.” He said as he runs his fingers up and down her nyloned soles.

Karen giggles instantly and pleads for Mr. Torrino to stop.

“hehehhehheheheheheh ehehehehhehehee Stop stop please don’t do thaaaaaaaathehehhahahha.”

Mr. Torrino gives Karen an evil grin, “ Looks like my sources were correct, you ARE a ticklish one. So, do you want to tell me what the secret word is now?”

Realizing her predicament, Karen has to make a decision, give in and lose everything, or hold out under the merciless tickling and have a nice signed contract. She knew she was ticklish, but her feet weren’t usually her worst spot. The only difference now is that she’s wearing pantyhose and her feet are held down to the table. She decided that he could hold out, she’d just try and keep he mind on the contract and all the things she would do with her commission.

“Nope, Sorry. Not hehehe going to tell you ahhahehehehehahaha.” She said, curling her toes and twisting her feet.

Mr. Torrino smiled and then went to his desk and took one of the fancy pens from the penholder and came back. He held the toes back on her right foot, stretching the sole, then he turned the pen around and used

the round pointed end and started drawing figure eights up and down her arch. This of course was far worse than his fingers, the end of the pen struck several tickle nerves Karen wasn’t aware of. Karen’s giggles quickly turned into laughs.

“I’m glad to see that you haven’t given up so quickly. I’m impressed. You only have 35 more minutes to go. Will you be able to make it?” he said

“hehehehehhehehEEEEEEEEHEHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Oh Stop STOOOOOOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAH This is TORTURE! AHHAHAHAHAH.”

“There’s only one way to make it stop. Just tell me the secret word and it will Allll be over. Hehehe” He said as he drew small circles in her arch, right where he seemed to get the most reaction.

“NO AHAHAH WAAAAAAAAY AHAHAHHAHAHAHHA You WON’T aAHAHAHA Break Meeee AHAHAHA THIS WAY AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.”

“Good, I was hoping I wouldn’t. You know, There’s nothing I enjoy more that giving a good tickle, especially when it’s combined with a challenge.” He said as he switched feet, now tickling the left foot with the Pen.

“AHAHAHAHHAHAH OH NO NONONO AHAHHAHAHAHAHH AHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA IT TICKLES AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.”

Dragging the pen slowly and lightly up and down her stretched sole, Mr. Torrino watched for Karen’s reaction. His sources only told him that she was ticklish, they didn’t specify exactly where she was MOST ticklish. Karen maintained her laughter, but didn’t show any signs that she was going to give in. Mr. Torrino decided to move on to another area. As he released Karen’s foot he ran his fingers up her leg and then grabbed and squeezed her knee’s just above the kneecaps. Karen’s father had done this to her as a little girl. She hated it because it tickled sooooooo much. Karen squealed and jerked back and forth as her laughter renewed itself.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEKAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAH NO NOT THERE AHAHHAHAA STOP PLEASE AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NOT MY KNEE’S AHHAHAHAHHAAHHA.”

“AH! Ticklish Knees! Excellent, Are we ready to concede? Ready to give up that secret word yet?”

“AHAHAH NO AHAHA NEVER AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA STOP STOP AHAHAHSTOP AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I I I AHAHA CAN’T STAND IT AHAHAHHA.”

“Hmm, 27 minutes to go. Something tells me you just might make it, If I don’t find your worst tickle spot before that. Hehehe.” He says

Mr. Torrino kneeds and squeezes Karen’s knees for another 2 or 3 minutes and then gives her a short break. As Karen catches her breath, tears roll down her cheeks. No one had ever tickled her for 45 minutes straight before. It seemed to her that the more she was tickled the more ticklish she became. So far her worst spot had not been discovered, but she knew it was only a matter of time. She only hoped that she could hold out long enough before he made it to that spot.

Mr. Torrino had now unbuttoned the bottom buttons of her blouse and opened the blouse a little to expose her tight bare tummy. Without any warning he reached his hand in and started to wiggle his fingers back and forth across her tummy and out to each side. Karen started giggling again as his fingers danced around like a small insect against her tummy.

“heheheheheheheheheh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no hahahahhahahehehehehehehehe stooooooooop ahahhahahhahahhahahaahhaah”

“oh come on now, you can do better that that, go ahead and laugh.” He teased.

Mr. Torrino started digging a little harder especially on the sides, he’d wiggle his fingers and then lightly pinch the sides. This did make it worse for Karen, she twisted her hips from side to side and then she started up again with her deep laugh. Still she refused to give up, her tickle spot was still safe for now.

“AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA HEY AHAHA STOP AHAHAHAHHAHA THIS IS TOO MUCH AHAHAHHAHAHAHA TICKING.”

“All you have to do is say the secret word, and I’ll stop and you can be on your way.” He said as he picked his pen back up and started drawing circles around her belly button with the end.

“NOT AAAAAAAAAAAAHHAA A CHANCE OH OHOHAHAHAHAHHAHA STOP DON’T DO THAT AHAHAHAHHAHAHA.”

Mr. Torrino tickled Karen’s tummy and sides for 5 or 6 minutes. He was now down to his last 15 minutes, it was time to pull out the stops and get serious. He decided on tickling two spots at once to try and through Karen off. He went back down to the feet, they seemed to have a good reaction and they’ve had a little break since they were initially tortured. He started with the fingers again, wiggling them up and down, as he did that he also grabbed her knee and started squeezing. Karen continued to laugh, she tried to kick her kegs to make the tickling stop, but she couldn’t move. She was going crazy, the tickling was maddening. Mr. Torrino kept it up, he knew she was close to breaking, but he just hadn’t found that one spot yet. He alternated feet and knee’s back and forth. He did this for 5 minutes straight. Karen just laughed and struggled to get free.

“Ready to give in yet Karen? Huh? Tickle tickle tickle.” He teased

“AHAHAHAH NO NO NEVER!! AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH YOU’RE NOT AHAHAHHA GOING TO GET ME TO SAY THAT WORD AHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.”

He was bound and determined to tickle it out of her, he was down to the last 10 minutes. There was one last spot to try, he didn’t think it would do much good since she was wearing a long-sleeved blouse, but he would give it a try. He stopped tickling the feet and knees and looked at her as she tried to catch her breath.

“Well, You are determined I’ll give you that much, but there is one last place left…Your armpits. What say we give them a tickle to see if they might change your mind.” He said moving up beside her

Karen’s eyes bulged out, that was the one spot she hoped he wouldn’t try. There was no way she could take being tickled there. She had no idea of how much time she had left, but even if it was only 1 minute that would be too long. Her only hope was to play it cool and try not to let on, maybe he would get bored and go back to her tummy or feet.

Mr. Torrino reached his wiggling fingers down and started tickling her armpits. Karen clinched her teeth and shook her head back and forth trying not to laugh. This made Mr. Torrino all that more determined. He tickled harder and faster, the more he did the harder Karen tried to fight it. This was the first time she’d tried to fight the tickle response, Mr. Torrino was suspicious.

“You seem to be fighting back this time. Have I perhaps struck a sensitive spot?” he asked.

“Karen looked up as she took a breath, “No, No Not at all.” She replied trying to through him off.

Mr. Torrino was too smart for that. He went to his desk and took the letter opener and came back and poked a hole in her blouse at each of the armpits.

“HEY! That’s My best Blouse. I Hope you intend on paying for that!” She said.

“Oh, I will, win or lose I’ll replace any damaged merchandise.” He replied.

With that he reached a finger inside and started wiggling it around. This caught Karen off guard she instantly started laughing and jerking back and forth, she screamed and bounced her hips up and down against the table.

“AAAAHAHAHAAHA STOOOOOOOP AHAHHA PLEEEEEASE AHAHAHAAHHA EEEEEEEEEKAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHAHAHA NO NOT THERE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.”

“Uh OH! Looks like your secret is out now. So, what do you think NOW? Ready to give me that secret word? Hmm?” he said as he opened the hole in her blouse more and started using more and more fingers.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAAHHA NOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHHAHAHA I WON’T AHAHAAHAAHEHEHEHEHOHOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHHA DO IT AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.”

Karen was in tickle agony now. Her worst spot had been finally found and was being exploited to the fullest. Mr. Torrino alternated between light tickling and heavy digging with his fingers. Karen was laughing so hard she could barely breath, her face turned a bright red on several occasions as she gasped for a breath. Mr. Torrino paused his tickling at that point to let her breathe for a moment and then start right back in. Karen couldn’t take it any longer. Contract or not, this was too much to take.

“You sure seem to be having a good time, are you sure you aren’t ready to give in?” He asked

AHHAHAHAH AAAAAAAAAOK OK AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I GIVE!! HAHAHAHHAHAH STOPSTOPSTOP AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA I’LL TELL YOUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH JUST STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!”

Mr. Torrino stopped his torture and Karen caught her breath. She reluctantly told him the secret word that was written on the card. Knowing that it meant losing the deal and ultimately her job.

“Ok ok the word was “BOOGLE”. Are you happy now? You’ve won. Now let me up and I’ll be on my way.” She said

“I must admit Karen, you are a very determined person. Going as long as you did. Your competitor only lasted for 20 minutes last week when I put her to the same challenge. Oh, and You did make it after all, your time was up 5 minutes ago, I just couldn’t stop myself. Hehehe” he informed her

“What!? You mean You are going to give me the contract? She asked

Mr. Torrino walked back over to the desk and pushed the buttons and Karen was released from the table. He took out another contract with the terms he agreed to and signed it. Karen rubbed her wrists and slipped her shoes back on. Mr. Torrino handed her the contract and a check for $100 to replace her torn blouse.

“I look forward to doing future business with you Karen, you are a good sales person.” He said as he escorted her to the elevator.

The End

Great Concept, Excellent story

I've read your other stuff, I think your work is really great. Keep up the great work. You've got some imagination.

Attachments

• 20211220_150631.jpg
    20211220_150631.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 76
MaskedT,

Very nice job. Great work building suspense, creating a challenge, and Karen's attempts to resist. Please continue with this approach!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back