• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling mention on David Letterman a while ago

rajee

Level of Cherry Feather
I remember seeing Demi Moore on Letterman a long time ago talking about her preparation for her role in the movie where she is a stripper. She mentioned that she and Bruce Willis went into a fetish club or bar and she saw at one point during the show an act involving a woman being tied down and tickled. I hope this has not been posted before.

Wow!

Excellent! Now if only they would show the rerun....

I remember that show - it was so sexy hearing her talk about it. Seeing him tickle a trapped Geena Davis was the best, though! It's pretty clear he's into feet, at least. (I wonder if Demi might be, a little, becuase much like Julia Roberts, for a period of time she was doing a lot of photo shots barefoot and was in many films barefoot. Interesting that she picked up more on the foot fetish show the stripper did, and not some of the other goings on. From a psychological viewpoint, that's kind of telling...)

Hey, Demi just tickled a guy THIS WEEK on Will and Grace, btw....

I wonder if Demi Moore and Bruce Willis tie down and tickle each other. Wouldn't that be something? :D

Demi Moore...

All of a sudden two tickle Demi Moore tickle references have surfaced. By her tickle mention of Letterman, then her tickling that guy on W&G, it sounds to me like she might be "tickle curious." Wishful thinking, I know, but it's a very nice thought to ponder. Demi Moore has been one of Holloywood'd sexiest ladies for quite awhile.

Hey, now that Demi isn't the box office draw that she used to be, maybe she'll indulge in her tickle fascination more...

I think they're due to make another 9 1/2 Weeks sequel. That seems like a film series that could feature some tickling.

I have some short film scripts I'm working on, and I work for a production company, so hopefully these things will get made someday...

If I ever make it in the film world - and I probably WON'T - but if it happens, i'm putting a tickling scene in every film! Demi more is at the top of my casting list...

BTW, her husband Bruse got tickled in HUDSON HAWK, so there seems to be a '6 degrees of Kevin Bacon' thing going on with Demi & tickling here.... he starred on 'Moonlighting' with Cybill Sheppard, who tickled her costar Christine Baranski....

speaking of Cybill Sheppard...

There's a scene in "The Last Picture Show" where Jeff Bridges and Cybill are sharing their first sexual experience. When he attempts to do the deed (nice way to put it), she says "that tickles, you know I can stand to be tickled."

It's a very nice scene and Cybill is at her hottest. That scene along with the scenes from Urban Cowboy, Ferris Bueller, and North To Alaska were my favorite tickle scenes, from movies, for quite some time.

When did Cybill tickle her co-star? I missed that one. It's hard to get them all.

Re: speaking of Cybill Sheppard...

BigBrownEyes said:
\It's a very nice scene and Cybill is at her hottest. That scene along with the scenes from Urban Cowboy, Ferris Bueller, and North To Alaska were my favorite tickle scenes, from movies, for quite some time.

When did Cybill tickle her co-star? I missed that one. It's hard to get them all.

Great scenes, all! The tickling was on the episode where Cybill was in a gorilla suit....... never saw it, just that scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back