• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Sweetest Dream F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Where am I?....

I am laying on the comfiest mattress I have ever felt...

I look around...

Pink...

Everything is pink. It looks like a large padded cell but all pink...

I can't move. Nothing that can be seen with the naked eye is holding me down but I feel weight on my wrists and ankles. I look down at my nude body. Then I hear the voice.

"It's all right. Relax. I mean no harm."

The voice is coming from behind me. I can't see the source of the comforting female voice behind me. I implore.

"Who are you?"

The voice answers.

"My name is Allison, sweetheart."

Her voice is so sweet it melts my heart. I decide that not moving isn't such a horrible thing when she walks into my view and stands at the foot of the soft bed.

No other form on Earth could have possessed more beauty. Looking into her face is like looking into the sun. So beautiful, it hurts. I was 26 years old. Now it's like I am 13 with a crush. I blush a little as I lay naked before her. She smiles lovingly. Her face glows amid her red hair. Her wonderful chest fills her red corset. Perfect. I feel my penis start to rise a little. She giggles a little at my embarrassment.

"It's okay, let it happen. I am everything you want. I can read your mind. I see your deepest fantasies and present myself as the woman I find in the deepest recesses of your heart. In your mind, I am the perfect woman. Which is necessary for this experiment."

"What experiment?"

"Never you mind. We are just going to have a little fun, cutie."

She smiles again and lowers her fingers. She winks flirtatiously at me and speaks to me like a mother would.

"No worries. Lets see a smile."

She drags a couple fingertips up my left sole. My initial reaction is to fight the tickly sensation. I purse my lips. She giggles again. She knows the effect she is having.

"Come now. I got you. It's okay. Lets have a smile from the cute little boy."

Her teasing tone starts to get to me. I struggle harder not to smile. I feel humiliated despite the comforting demeanor of the entrancing woman before me. She stares into my eyes. My penis rises a little more. She teases again.

"Here comes the itsy bitsy spider..."

I look down. Her fingertips are hidden behind my feet. I can't see the 'spider' crawling up and down my feet.

"She's coming to get you."

For some reason, that does it. My lips start to curl up into a smile. She coos at me.

"There's a good boy. Now, lets get you giggling. I don't think it will take too much."

She looks at me with mock concern.

"Oh no, Dear!"

I try not to get sucked into her games but I can't block her out. Her face has me hypnotized. I can't look away.

"The itsy bitsy spider feels restless."

She stops tickling my feet and walks to the side of the bed sitting beside me. I breathe in the faint scent of her perfume. I grow into a full erection. She wiggles her fingers in front of my eyes and smiles mischievously.

"Restless legs are terrible when you have eight of them", she continues, "I think a nice little walk would do her some good. Is that alright with you, Honey?"

I don't answer. She places her fingertips on my wrists above my head, letting her chest sway ever so close to my quivering lips. She speaks to me softly.

"I think she's ready. She'll have to be careful though. The ground seems soft and tender. Time for her walk."

Allison gently marches her fingers towards my inner elbows. It only tickles a little. I am able to stand it.

"The itsy bitsy spider likes to sing to herself sometimes as she walks. Do you know what she likes to sing?"

I stifle a giggle as her fingertips tease my elbows.

"No-ho, I don't."

Allison enlightens me as her fingertips approach my underarms.

"She likes to sing like this..."

She clears her throat a little and winks at me. She starts to sing softly and teasingly.

"Tickle tickle tickle tickle..."

The fingers seem to march to her melody. I am reminded of an old movie I saw when I was a child where a group of soldiers marched to the tune of "When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again". The smile returns to my lips. She notices.

Her fingers creep into my underarms. I giggle. I can't help it. It tickles. Her playfulness is intoxicating. Her smile is so loving, yet so devious.

Her fingers continue their exploration as they tickle my ribs. I giggle louder. She is inching closer and closer to my sweet spot: my hips. She tickles down to my sides. My penis is throbbing. My face is the color of a tomato. She crinkles her nose at me and... stops. I try to catch my breath. She tussles my hair a little.

"She's tired of walking I think."

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"You are just as ticklish as I hoped. And so cute when you giggle. I love to tease boys and tickle them. Nothing makes a boy feel as giddy as when a girl playfully brings him to hysterics. Did you like my little song?

I feel myself nodding 'yes'.

"Ooh, good. I will remember that. Now, it's time for the tickle train to make a couple more stops."

She strokes her fingers up and down my sides. I giggle again. She giggles with me.

"Whee!", she teases as she glides her fingers up and down my ticklish skin. I laugh harder. It's all too much for me to be reserved. It's fun. My erection twitches.

"My, my, you are so hard, aren't you? Don't worry. I will take care of you, baby... but first..."

Her fingertips play at my hips. I laugh uncontrollably. I try to squirm but I can't. Her fingers bicycle against the tender flesh. Tears start to form in my eyes. She is still giggling along with me. It's like she is having the time of her life. Then she stops.

"Okay, baby. Now I am going to tickle you in a very special place."

She wraps her hand around my penis. This can't be real! Her hand feels like satin. She strokes and I moan with a kind of pleasure I have never felt before.

"It will tickle you good. But I will be gentle.", She smiles, winking at me.

I look down. My legs are spread. Her fingertips on her free hand wander down. She places a single fingertip on my puckered asshole. My balls are pulled in tight. All the flesh is exposed. I gasp, causing her to smirk. Then...

That sweet taunting melody begins as her fingertips tickle my asshole, perineum, and finally... my balls. I giggle. It tickles but I can't get enough of it and she knows it. My penis is harder than it's ever been in my life.

"tickle tickle tickle tickle..."

Her fingertips find a magic spot on the side of my scrotum. I giggle harder and she laughs.

"tickly tickly tickly you. Tickle tickle tickle tickle..."

I cum hard. My body trembles as she tickles and I pass out...

I wake up in my bed. People wonder why I love sleeping...

If I could make myself dream like that I'd devise a way to go into a permanent coma. Nice story sir

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back