• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The House At The End Of The Feather 2: Tickle Court F's/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“What the Hell is this?”

Exactly.

I look around me. Those damn witches did me in (not that I'm complaining) and now I am in shackles in a vertical spread-eagle form (still not complaining). But where am I?

Purple walls, two rows of pews, and an large desk in the front... my God! It looks like Barbie's courthouse!

Fucking Angel! What deal with the Devil did you make? How could you let them do this to me? I am not complaining. It felt great. But still...

Last thing I remember... Those hot ass babes were tickling the shit out of me and I was loving every minute of it. But there was some twisted motive behind it. Angel tickled me with them to such an extreme. Did I pass out? Too many questions...

Angel appears to my right in a cage built of feathered steel. An ingenious contraption. Try to escape and be tickled. She grabs the bars and two feathers reach out and trace her outstretched armpits. She giggles against her will and pulls her arms back. I can't help but feel my cock twitch a little at the sight.

In the right side of the room, I see a woman. A beautiful, busty brunette with short hair. She walks into the room from a side door near the corner. The one who was straddling me! She is dressed as a lawyer, complete with briefcase in her left hand. What new games await me?

“Your Honor...” The brunette states.

I look to the Judge's bench and see the other girl from before, the blonde who was having a torrid affair with my sensitive armpits before. She takes her seat at the Judge's bench and bangs an electric toothbrush, instead of a feather, against the desk. She speaks.

“Hear me, hear me...” She begins, “Tickle court is now in session.”

Kim faces Claire.

“Madam Prosecutor, State your case.”

Claire set her briefcase down at her table. She opened it and pulled out several different feathers and a sheet of paper. She put on a pair of glasses and inspected the document. She then stood up and read from it.

“Your Honor. We intend to prove that the defendant is far too ticklish. We have brought him into the underworld with the aid of his willing female counterpart, and now we wish to hold a trial to prove this true.”

Kim smirked. This was all some kind of game. What would I have to endure in this 'tickle court'?

Claire pointed towards the Jury Bench.

“May I present the finest rogue of female ticklers from history. First off, Cleopatra!”

Cleopatra appeared in the first seat. She was radiantly beautiful. Her nails were at least three inches long. I began to worry when she smirked at me. Claire continued...

“Marie Antionette!”

Marie showed up next to Cleopatra in a rather demure dress and giggled sweetly when she saw my naked form.

“Salome!”

The belly dancer from the pages of the Bible took her seat beside Marie. A feather boa around her neck. She bounced her tits up and down, teasingly vibrating in her seat for a few seconds. My cock began to rise. Cleopatra smiled lustfully.

“Pocahontas!”

The Indian beauty sat with multiple feathers in her hands. I could only imagine how many men had fallen prey to them in her time.

“And finally, the original tickler, Eve!”

Eve took her seat beside Pocahontas, naked as I was. Pocahontas reached out a feather to run up and down Eve's side. Eve laughed with the sweetest voice I had ever heard. Pocahontas stopped and they all turned their attention to Kim.

“This man was tickled to right into our dimension by myself, Claire, and Angel over there. Now we must test to see which f you will have domain over him in the next world. You have addressed your favorite tickle spots and will have a small amount of time to test each one. If he is found guilty of being too ticklish, he will incur an eternity with the one who makes him laugh the most.”

Claire spoke.

“His girlfriend, Angel, will watch and offer tips where they are needed. We will prove this boy to be far too ticklish for life.”

“Very good.” Kim stated. “Now, Cleopatra, please begin.”

“Yes, your Honor.” The Egyptian beauty rose and slinked over to me, her gold dress jingling with each step. She stopped and knelt down to my feet. She looked up at me with a smile.

“My slaves could never stand my punishments. My nails always made short work of them.”

She drew her long nails up my soles in a teasing pattern.

“Heheheehehehehehehehehehehehehe stohohohohohoohohoohoppp!” I giggled as she tickled my helpless soles.

“How do you think I pleasured Ceasar in bed?” She asked with a wink as she drew her nails under my toes, “This little asp went to market... This little asp went to the pyramid... This little asp... OH the Hell with it! Tickle tickle tickle!”

She scribbled her nails furiously.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA”

“Time's up” Claire stated. “Next, Marie Antionette!”

Cleopatra went back to her seat and Marie approached. She stood to see me face to face. She smiled and blushed at my growing manhood before looking into my eyes.

“When I was a girl, I loved to paint.” Marie pulled out two stiff paintbrushes from between her wonderful breasts. “Would you like to see?”

She began to gently prod my underarms with them.

“Hehehehehahahahahahahahahahaha” I laughed indignantly as she 'painted'.

“A bush here...” She drew on my left armpit.

“A tree there...” She continued on my right.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

“Of course, I could never stay inside the lines.” She wiggled them all over my underarms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAH A!”

Very good, Marie.” Claire interrupted. “Feel free to chime in any time Angel.”

“Yes, Mistress”, My girlfriend responded. Claire called out.

“Salome!”

The gorgeous belly dancer shimmied her way over to me. She stopped and placed her fingertips on my tummy, causing me to suck it in as best I could. She laughed evilly at my attempts.

“Oh, dear boy, I made an art out of belly tickling in my day.”

She drew her fingers below my bellybutton causing me to squirm and giggle.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehhehe”

“That's right, giggle for mommy little boy, All little boys are tickly here.”

She wiggled a finger inside my bellybutton and I yelped.

“HEHEHEheheheehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehhe! ”

“His sides are really ticklish. Don't neglect them.” Angel advised. Oh no! She was going to go along with this after all. “Play Itsy Bitsy Spider with him!”

Salome giggled and gave me a knowing look. She placed her fingertips at my hips and gently started marching them up my sides. She began to sing sweetly.

“The itsy bitsy spider crept up the water spout...”

“Hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Down came the rain and washed the spider out...” She quickly stroked back down to my hips, causing me to yelp. All the girls giggled.

“Up comes the sun and dries out all the rain...” She skitters her nails all over my tummy.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“And the itsy bitsy spider crept up the spout again...”

“Okey dokey! That will do!” Claire stated as she pinched her own nipples through her top, clearly aroused. Pocahontas! Show him your feathers!

The native American woman approached me, passing Salome, and stood behind me. What is she doing?

I felt two feathers kiss one butt cheek apiece, and begin stroking.

“Hehehehehehehehehe nohohohohot my buhuhuhuuhuttttt!” I was so embarrassed. All the girls giggled once again and Claire bent over, wagging her ass at me as a taunt.

“Yes your butt”, Pocahontas responded, “I used to tickle all the young bucks here when they tried to advance themselves on me. Quite a good way to keep a boy in line... just feathering his bottom. She laughed.

“A good way to get him is to play 'Circle, Circle'”, Angel spoke up. NO!

Pocahontas turned to face her.

“What is that?” the Indian queried.

Angel raised up her two index fingers and pantomimed.

“Start drawing in spirals getting closer and closer to the centers of his cheeks.”

Pocahontas began and smiled mischievously. Angel chanted in a sing-song voice.

“Circle, circle... round and round... how many giggles can be found?”

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

Claire continued singing as the feathers drew closer and closer to their marks at the center of my butt cheeks.

“Take him to the nurse so the nurse can say... 'These tickly buns will make him laugh all day!”

Pocahontas mercilessly tickled my bottom until Claire spoke up.

“And now, for the mother of ticklers, EVE!”

The first woman created walked towards me, passing Pocahontas. She wore a smile and nothing else. My cock was at full attention.

“Talk about a hung jury.” Kim joked, making me blush.

“Adam was the first, and you will NOT be the last, baby.” Eve smiled as she knelt down and kissed my scrotum. I quivered as she drew out her smooch. She placed her nails on my hips and spider tickled up and down.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha!”

“This is the ultimate tickle spot.” She proclaimed as she brought her fingertips to my balls. I jumped a little as they lightly tickled against my scrotum. I blushed and giggled nervously

“COURT IS ADJOURNED!” Kim shouted.

Suddenly, all of them ran up and took their places: Cleopatra at my feet, Marie at my armpits, Salome at my tummy, Pocahontas at my bottom, and Eve at my genitals. They all tickled mercilessly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

I heard all of them chanting as Eve tickled my cock with her fingertips and lapped her tongue at my balls...

“TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE... COOCHIE COOCHIE COO... TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE... COOCHIE COOCHIE COO... TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE...COCHIE COOCHIE COOO... TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE... COOCHIE COOCHIE COO...”

Honestly, I may very well have died from pleasure all over again.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back