• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The House At The End Of The Feather 3: The Weaker Sex F/F and F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I awoke after God only knows how long. I look around. I am no longer in the courtroom. I am in a padded room. Purple, just like the courtroom earlier. There is even a purple door. I am lying bound spread eagle on a purple mattress. Still naked. How long have I been passed out? Does time even matter in this place? I hear a car drive by from the other end of the wall to my left. I must be back in the house. After a few moments, I hear a couple guys talking outside. I scream.

“Help me! I am in the house! I'm being held here! For fuck's sake, help!”

The door opens. In walks Claire, Kim, Angel, and Pocahontas. Claire struts as she walks. Kim has a leash on Angel. Angel looks different. Her breasts are fuller, her face is brighter, and her nails are longer. She is also as naked as I am.

“Perks of being a witch” Claire states “Your physical attributes are accentuated to please your ego.” She must have seen me gawking at Angel.

Angel waves to me.

“Hey there, tickleboy.” She says with a cutesy tone.

“What more do you want from me?” I ask.

Angel starts to answer, but is quickly put into a giggle fit when Pocahontas gives her side a quick feather tickle.

“I will field the questions” Claire announces “We all feel that Pocahontas here got the best reaction out of you in court, so, it was decided that you were to be hers. But we hate breaking up a couple like you and Angel. And we figure a little contest is in order.”

“What?”

Another bed suddenly appears next to mine. It is the same in color and make. Kim leads Angel to the bed and begins to tie her down in the same manner as I am.

“Now, We will let Pocahontas be the judge.” Kim states.

“The judge of what?” I ask.

“Which one of you is the most ticklish of course.” Pocahontas speaks up. She pulls a scroll out from behind her, seemingly out of nowhere. “These are the guidelines: You will be tickled. Both of you. This is not a contest to determine where you are ticklish, but to test the age old question of men and women. Which is the weaker sex? Claire will test Alex, and Kim will test Angel. We will begin with you, Angel. I will state the spots that will be tickled and Kim will have a little bit of time to play upon that spot. When we are through, it will be Alex's turn. The ticklers have no rules. They can tease, taunt, anything they can to get the best reaction. Now, let's begin.”

Kim moved over behind Angel's head, looking down at her menacingly. Kim began wiggling her fingers in the air, making Angel giggle quietly in anticipation.

“Ready, Sweetheart” She asked Angel. Angel just grinned widely.

“Armpits!” Pocahontas announced.

Kim wasted no time. She began poking Angel's armpits with her fingertips.

“Beep Beep...” Kim teased.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

Angel's breasts shook along with her laughter. My penis began to rise.

“Listen to that giggling!” Kim addressed all of us, “Thank goodness, because nothing makes a witch sadder than 'sleepy hollows'

This got a laugh out of Claire and Pocahontas

“Poor little Angel. Can't do anything to escape the tickles” Kim said with mock sympathy. She started to really dig into Angel's underarms. Angel started bouncing up and down to the best of her ability.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

After a few moments, Pocahontas spoke up. “That's enough. Now, Claire, test Alex's armpits.”

Claire lowered her fingers, resting them under my arms. I sucked in a quick breath. Claire smiled knowingly at me. She started gently wiggling them about. I had no composure whatsoever. She was just gently toying with the hair in my armpits and barely scratching the skin underneath.

“Hehehahahahehahahaha”

“The fairies are playing in the garden, tickleboy. They love to play when it makes you smile.”

Her loving tone was infectious. I giggled along as she tickled.

Suddenly, she switched tactics. She twirled her fingers under my arms and began singing.

“Coochie coochie coo... tickle tickle too... “

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A”

She found a sweet spot right in the center and concentrated her efforts. This brought me to new heights of laughter.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAASE NO MORE!” I screamed.

“Enough.” Pocahontas cut in. “My ruling is that Angel wins this round.”

I settled down and let the giggles pass. I wondered what would become of the loser and started to worry. Then Pocahontas continued.

“Ribs and chest. They count as one spot. Kim, if you please.”

“Oh goody!” Kim responded. She couldn't wait to get her hands on Angel's chest. I couldn't say I blame her.

Kim began stroking along the length of Angel's ribs one at a time on each side. This got more squirms than laughs but there was still a few chuckles that escaped.

“Ladies and Gentleman, we've got a wiggler here. Haha” Kim was having a ball.

She found a place on the center of Angel's ribcage at the sides of her breasts that made Angel jump.

“Ha! I knew it! It's the bra strap spot! Works every time on Claire.” Kim chimed. Claire blushed a little and Pocahontas giggled. Kim moved her fingers upward and began to stroke Angel's nipples lightly. Angel lost it.

“HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“These babies are jutting out at me screaming 'tickle me tickle me tickle me'! Haha. They are about as rosy as your cheeks, babygirl!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Time's up. Your turn, Claire.” Pocahontas said as she rubbed her crotch, turned on from the breast play.

“Such a skinny boy,” Claire teased “I can see every single rib.”

She began spider tickling my ribs, making me chuckle a bit.

“Skinny boys are the most ticklish you know. There is just no protection of any kind. I can almost SEE your nerves. Tickle tickle, skinny boy.”

She looked me in the eye as she tickled.

“Hehehehehehehehahahahhahahahahahahahahaha I am nohohohohohooottt Skihihihihihnnnyyy!”

“Of course you are dear.” She began slowly caressing my ribcage with her fingernails. “Such thin flesh pulled tightly over your tender widdle wibs.”

“Hehehehehehehehehehe noohohohohohohohoho”

“tickle tickle giggle giggle haha. I wanna try your tickle knobs”

She began gently tweaking my nipples.

“hahahahahhahahahahaahhaahhahaahahahahahahaha!”

“Come in, Ground Control, come in...” She joked.

“That'll do,” Said Pocahontas. “Now, for the Tummy. Kim.”

Kim moved and sat on the mattress next to Angel's nervous, nude, body.

“Oh, the tummy is terrible” Kim stated “I bet when you were a little girl, your aunts and uncles would poke and tickle your tummy all the time to get a giggle out of you”

She began spider tickling Angel's quivering tummy.

“Hehehehehehehahahahahahaahahaha”

“And we already know about your sweet bellybutton.” She raised an index finger and wiggled it in front of Angel. “I think Mr. Worm wants to go home. Do you think so?”

“N-n-no. Please don't”

“Heee's cominggg” Kim cooed.

“No. Please don't! No-hohohohohohohohohohohohoh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA”

Kim's finger mercilessly poked and scratched inside Angel's bellybutton. Tears started to form in Angel's eyes.

“Tickle tickle tickle”

Pocahontas called time and asked Claire to begin.

Claire wasted no time. She scratched her nails lightly on my lower belly. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to tune it out. I could still feel the nails though, scratching, stroking, caressing, tickling... It was wearing me down fast. I could feel the giggles in the back of my throat.

“Tummy time is always hard for boys, skinny or not” Claire explained “They wanna be tough and suck in their gut, but eventually the giggles take over.

I wondered how red my face was with the effort to hold it in.

“A gentle, loving touch is always the best. Subconsciously, it brings them back to childhood. The mother's gentle tickle and touch to settle them down when they are infants crying and fussing.”

My mind was reeling with frustration. I couldn't take much more. Got to hold out. GOT TO HOLD OUT!

“Coochie coochie coo Baby boy...” She cooed softly and endearingly as she tickled a little spot near my hip. “Laugh for Mommy”

I broke.

“Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh ehehehehehehehehehe”

She smiled. “Atta boy”

“Time!” Pocahontas called out. “Alex wins again.”

Angel started to look worried. It was all a matter of pride now for both of us.

“Feet!”

Kim moved down to the bottom end of the bed. She started drawing her fingers up and down the tops of Angel's feet. Angel bit her lip and wiggled her toes.

“Hehe. The toes are dancing for me.” Kim noticed. She began scratching the soles of Angel's feet. Angel busted up.

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN ITT!

“There we go. Tickle tickle tickle. Gitchy gitchy goo. Angel can't stop the tickles. I'm gonna tickle you Angel. I won't stop till you PEE! Tickle tickle tickle!!!!!”

Angel was completely beside herself. I had never seen her like this. I like it.

Pocahontas called time once again. And Claire moved down to my feet. I took a deep breath. I can do this. I know I can. I can do-

“BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT THE FUHUHUHUHUUUCKKK!

Claire is licking my soles and gently scratching underneath my toes. The tongue is killing me.

“Nom Nom Nom! I'm gonna eat that foot! Oh yes I am!”

“GOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOD NOHOHHOHOHOHHOHOHOHO”

“Tasty tootsie, tasty tootsie!”

“I CAN'T STAND IHIHIHIHHHHHIHIHIHIHIIIITTTT!”

“Time!”

THANK GOD. Claire stops and it takes more than a moment for me to recover. Pocahontas clears her throat and we all pay attention.

“Now for the real test. What will truly separate man from woman.”

The part of the bed in the center falls away revealing my ass. Same with Angel's bed.

“Privates” Pocahontas says with a playful tone.

Kim starts to tickle the pubic area just above Angel's shaven pussy. Angel moans with pleasure with a few giggles mixed in.

“Mmmmhhmhhhmmmhmhhmmm”

“Is that ticklish, you naughty girl? How about we tickle those buns a bit?”

Kim's nails tease and flutter all over Angel's bottom, teasing her crack every now and then.

“Hehehehehehehehehehe-oooo-hehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

Kim kneels down and brings her face to Angel's pussy. Her lips find Angel's swollen clit and wrap around it. And with that, Kim blows a huge raspberry.

“AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“What sound does the bee make?” Kim asked while still vigorously tickling Angel's butt. “He goes BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ”

She buries her face deep in Angels's pussy and blows raspberry after raspberry.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“Time!”

Claire smiles at me. I am hard as a stone by now. She uses her index fingers to gently scratch the sides of my genitals, right where the penis starts.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe”

“Hehe you like that don't you?”

Her two nails lower to the patch of skin where my thighs meet my groin. I start squirming. She scrunches her face in a saucy smile.

“Tickle tickle tickle”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

She lowers her head to my groin and starts to flick her tongue along my scrotum while tickling with her nails.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA!”

The tip of her tongue kissing my balls was too much. I came all over myself. Then she began tickling in earnest. After my orgasm, my senses were heightened. I screamed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

“Time!”

Claire stopped and winked at me.

“Alex loses. His orgasm pushed him into hysterics that elevated his ticklishness ten fold, thus causing him to lose the last round. Men lose.”

“What is going to happen to me?” I asked worriedly.

Kim, Claire, and Pocahontas all laughed. Oh no!

To be continued...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back