• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream come True!!!:--------------->starring Katrina Kaif

hotchoco2312

Disclaimer: This is a work of pure fiction. Katrina Kaif is one of the more successful actresses currently from India, although that is down more to her prettiness than to her acting skills. The story assumes me in the character of the one who tickles her in first person (possible only in a parallel universe I know)

Informal competitions in college festivals are quite fun, and at a particular such festival which I was into, I decided to attend, I was pushed onto the stage by my friends to participate in one. The competition comprised of trivia which I somehow managed to win. That being in informal event, that too at a college festival, I did not even bother thinking much about the achievement. I just waved at the small crowd that had bothered to watch the inconsequential event. Or was it inconsequential? It was until the surprise prize for the winner was announced by the cute host. What I had just managed to earn was a dinner date with Katrina Kaif. The moment the host announced it, I did not know what was wrong, but I could see the male jaws in the crowd drop open for some seconds. When it hit me, it took an effort to stay composed about it, and try to not look downright crazy by acting hyper. As much as I looked forward to the date, the nervousness of being with one of the most beautiful women on the planet had already made my feet sweaty in my shoes, and I noticed my hand trembling a bit as I shook the hand of the host as she congratulated me before I made my way down the stage. I am sure I must be red in the face, because I could feel the heat in my earlobes. My friends and me went to the college canteen, and while I was lost in my own thoughts of what a task it was to be a sane person around the woman of my tickle wet-dreams, my friends were extrapolating all that could happen on the date.

The date was the coming Saturday, and the time was 7 pm. Sleep seemed to have divorced me for the night, as my eyes stayed wide awake in the darkness, and it must have been dawn before I had fantasized enough and pinched myself enough to get exhausted and finally doze away. I woke up quite late at almost noon. Like the dreamiest of fans, I went around for an hour trying to groom myself. Finally before leaving, I almost spray-coated my body with deodorant, I put on a white t-shirt and blue jeans, hoping that I wasn't too casual with the dress in an attempt to not be too formal. Deciding finally that there was no point fussing over details, I decided to leave. After all once the evening got over, Ms Kaif wasn't even going to remember my face, and possibly wish she did not have agreed with the company to go on a date with a random trivia winner. I reached the hotel 10 minutes before, and the waiter led me to the table which was reserved for us. The ambience of the hotel restaurant was quite dazzlingly rich for a middle-class person. I was glancing at the menu, in an attempt to keep my mind off what was going to soon happen. What I had jerked off to in my dreams was seeming to be a nightmare in real life. Finally Ms. Kaif arrived at 7:05 pm, and the waiter directed her towards the table. She was dressed elegantly in a blue sleeveless dress:
katrina_kaif_in_blue_dress-1600x1200.jpg

I got up and extended my hand and said Hi. She smiled and shook my hand and then we sat down. Her palm felt as soft as a butter slab. She apologized for being slightly late.

Me: That happens all the time. Morever it was hardly much time.

Katrina: Thanks for being understanding *she smiled again*. So I should congratulate you for winning the trivia competition. *she shook my hand with that lovely palm of hers again*

Me: Thank you Ms. Kaif. And I must say I had to be very lucky that day. Surely if I knew if I were competing for this, I would never have won.

Katrina: *smiling broadly and chuckling* I would have not won in any circumstance. And call me Katrina please.

We both laughed. My ears were almost drinking in her laughter, my eyes feasting on her smiles. The waiter arrived, and we ordered some mock-tails and starters and then resumed our conversation. She was reasonably bubbly, which allowed me to crack some jokes. I found that she had a very good sense of humour, and was all giggles at the silliest of hilarity. The more she laughed, the more I found myself getting turned on and the more I got turned on, the more she seemed to laugh. Then as if she had found out my secret and wanted to tease me with it, she raised her hands back, and slowly unclipped her hair, and took her sweet time to free her hair and let it loose. All this while sitting so close to a born tickler whose eyes just couldn’t move away from the absolutely delicious-looking underarms of his dream ticklee. And with a faint smile on her lips. I must have been hypnotized already.
We finished our starters, and ordered the main course. The food was delicious, and so was Katrina. She asked me about my career, and what I hope to do in life. We also discussed films. She asked me if I liked her movies. That was a tough one to take. Although Katrina Kaif looks like a goddess, she does not have decent acting skills. I spoke about how the roles she got in Bollywood did not really suit her personality, and how she would have been a top supermodel by now had she stayed in the modelling industry.

Me: By now you could have been a Victoria’s Secret angel.

Katrina: You think so?

Me: And why not? What do the other angels have which you don’t have? In fact you could have been a really fantastic angel.

Katrina: So would you say you are a fan of only my item song numbers?

Me: I don’t really like item numbers. I feel they objectify a woman in the worst way possible. I did like your performances in some films surely. But like I said, you need a good storyline to extract the best out of you.

Katrina: So I guess you haven’t really watch Chikni Chameli ? Or Sheila ki Jawani?

Me: Well………I have to admit I can’t gather the courage to switch the channel when they come on, no matter how much I wish to.

She burst out into giggles, and I had saved myself from a very tricky bit. She admitted that venturing into films was something which even she was unsure of, and even she thought her career was going nowhere in it.
As we finished our main course, she was drinking water and I made a really funny joke right at the moment. She almost spilled the water, and had a lot of difficulty trying to keep the water in, as she put a finger to her lips signalling me to keep quiet, lest I say something funny again, to make her throw the water out. I let her compose herself and she somehow swallowed the water, and looked at me smiling. As if she remembered the joke again, she burst out laughing, while face-palming herself, the way girls do when they can’t hold in laughter, despite wanting to.

Katrina: Damn you *she giggled again and lay back in her chair* You sort of tickle me *doing a tickle-motion with her fingers* with your words.

We both laughed at her line.

Me: I have to admit Katrina, you have a delightfully sweet smile. If I could, I could tickle you with my words all the time.

Katrina: *blushing, she held her face in her hands and giggled, going slightly red in her cheeks* Thanks.

The waiter arrived again and we ordered desserts. I kept looking at her shyly, a bit tongue-tied now, given that we had propped up the t-word in our conversation.

Katrina: What? *she asked, grinning broadly*

Me: *mumbling* N-N-Nothing. Nothing really.

Katrina: Why do I feel like you wish to say something to me but are trying not to?

Me: Ohhh well there’s nothing.

Katrina: *holding a hand of mine with her damn soft palm* Go ahead and say it.

Me: Well, you know. I am going to sound very weird. I hope you won’t mind me asking something which might feel personal.

Katrina: *reassuringly* Feel free to say ask it

Me: Like I said, I love your smile, and you also have a very musical giggle.

Katrina: *bursts out laughing* Musical giggle *giggles again* I have never had someone say that to me.

Me: Yeah well, now you have one.

Katrina: *chuckling* Yeah yeah, musical giggle *smiling*. So what about it.

Me: I wanted to sort of ask you if you think you know, whether you would……

Katrina: *interrupting me*Just say it.

Me: *looking in her eyes* Are you ticklish?

My heart was pounding now, and I could feel myself getting sweaty.
Katrina: So this was it? *with a big smile* Of course I am ticklish. I am really ticklish all over. Why would you ask though?

Me: Well, you know, I have had this crazy fantasy about…….

Katrina: *curiously* Tickling me?

Me: Yeah……tickling you……

Katrina: *laughing* Aren’t your lines tickly enough?

Me: *slightly more composed and confident now* Well, not as much as I would like. What do you think about being tickled

Katrina? Do you like it or hate it?

Katrina: I don’t know *giggles nervously*. But I know I am very ticklish.

We had no idea how long we were having our desserts. I just kept prodding her on the tickle-details and she opened up beautifully.
Me: I always thought you would be ticklish. You look ticklish.

Katrina: *smiling curiously* What made you guess I must be ticklish?

Me: Intuition. Sixth Sense *laughing myself* So let me ask this, do you think you could be tickled in a way that you would enjoy?

Katrina: Tickled in a way I would enjoy?

Me: Yeah?
Something about the way she spoke the tickle-words was really sexy. She spoke about tickling in a nice, innocent way, casually and yet giving out her vulnerability to the sensations.
Katrina: I don’t really know how that is. How would you do that?

Me: Can I have your hand?

Katrina: Sure *smiling, she placed a hand on the table*
I held her hand in mine, and with an index finger, began to trace random lines on her palm. She flinched initially, but with some effort, I could hold her palm bare open and kept gliding my finger on it. She was giving out a grimacing smile now which was telling me that what I was doing was tickling her. After a while, I stopped.
Me: How was that?

Katrina: That felt nice. *with a smile* Tickled in a nice way.

Me: Can I have the other palm now?

Katrina: *giggling* Sure.

I repeated it on the other hand to extract some more lovely smiling out of her.
Me: Can I have both the hands now?

Katrina: *bursts out laughing* You really are good at this.

Saying that, she put both her hands on the table with her palms up and open. I began to trace the lines of her palms with a fingernail, very lightly. I could tell this was tickling her more, as she bit her tongue through a grimacing, uncontrollable grin.

Me: Imagine this were your feet Katrina. And imagine if I were to do this *saying so, I placed all my fingers at the base of her palms and dragged the fingernails lightly towards the fingers*

Katrina burst out into giggles and pulled her hands away.
Me: Didn’t like that?

Katrina: It felt good, but it tickled. Now you know how ticklish I am. *giggles again*

Me: Just as much I hoped you to be.

She smiled at me. We were done with our desserts. The waiter came with the bill which we both were required to sign, and which was going to be on the company. Finally the lovely date was coming to an end and we walked out together. We arrived at the parking area.

Me: It was a pleasure to be with you this evening Katrina. I will surely treasure this as a sweet memory.

Katrina: Thanks. And I enjoyed the time too. Felt a welcome change from routine. And also you were good to talk with.

Me: I guess it is time to say bye. Have a good night. *I extended my hand to shake hers, one final time*

Katrina: Good night to you too *she shook fine again, and I wished I could feel the palm forever, the palm which I had just tickled*

I turned back, a bit sad that this had to end. No matter how practical a person can be, at such times, the heart rules the brain.
After I had walked some steps, I heard her call me.

Katrina: Listen

I stopped and turned back, and saw her walking towards me.

Katrina: I would like to see what exactly you meant by ‘tickling me in a way I would enjoy’. Next weekend. What do you think?

I was speechless. I just kept looking at her. I wanted to tickle her right away but somehow I stood still.
Katrina waved a hand in front of my face. Giggling she asked, “What happened? Didn’t like the idea?”

Me: Oh I did I did. Just don’t think all this is real. *laughing nervously*
She playfully pinched me. “Now you know this is real.”

Me: I am already looking forward to the next weekend. How do we plan?

Katrina gave me her personal visiting-card. “Make sure you call.”

Me: Any specific time which I should call?

Katrina: Anytime. *she smiled*

Me: Alright……..

Katrina: Bye for now *smile*

Me: *smiling back* Bye.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People who read this. Feedback is highly appreciated. Please free to suggest what you wish I could improve to write a better sequel.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back