• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Proposal

Ovda

TMF Master
Ticklish Proposal
By
Ovda

It was one week before Christmas, and Simon was walking through the local mall. He enjoyed looking at all of the last minute Christmas shoppers getting their hands on whatever gifts were left. He overheard a woman threaten to pound a man into a pasty dough if he did not get his hands off a certain toy.
Simon just laughed when he heard that because all of his shopping was over. He went from store to store just window shopping. One of the things he liked doing at this time of Christmas is wear a Santa hat to see if someone would ask if he would sell it to them. It never worked.
Just as he was about to leave Simon saw a familiar face. Sitting on a bench all alone was a former co-worker, Brenda. They worked together at the local dollar store. Brenda was about 5ft. 4in. tall, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, lovely deep blue eyes, and fair skin with pinkishness to it. Great body. She’s a real nice person, but sometimes she appears to be not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. Simon really took notice of her the day she came to work wearing snug jeans that stopped inches above her ankles and wearing white canvas shoes. What really caught his eye was the fact that Brenda was not wearing any socks. His fantasies about her naked feet began. He cleverly asked her if she was ticklish. Brenda said that she has very ticklish especially her knees and feet. One time Simon even tricked Brenda into taking off her shoes so he could juggle them.
Brenda looked up to see who it was, and her eyes brightened and she smiled when she realized whom it was.
“A blast from the past. Haven’t seen you in awhile.” Spoke Simon.
“Hey, where have you been?” replied Brenda with her Texas draw.
“I won the lottery. I’ve been around. And you? How have you been?”
“Not so good.” She answered, as the joy seemed to melt away.
“What’s wrong?” he inquired showing concern as he took a seat next to her.
“I lost my job about a month ago because I had my car reposed. I have no money to buy my kids any Christmas gifts, I’m about to be thrown out of my place because I have no money.” She said with teary eyes. “I-I had to take the tram to get here. The only reason I’m here is so my kids would think that I’m getting them gifts.”
“Attention, Shoppers. The mall will be closing in thirty minutes. I repeat. The mall will be closing in thirty minutes, Thank you and Merry Christmas!”
“You need a ride home?” asked Simon.
Brenda simply nodded. They walked through the mall to Simon’s car. Brenda’s eyes grew huge with amazement when she saw the car. It was a 2002 black Sunfire.
“WOW!!” was the only think Brenda could say.
“Isn’t it great. I got it last week.”
They got in, and off they went.
They were almost to Brenda’s place when a slow moving train stopped them. Simon turned the car off, and they just sat there shooting the breeze.
“You know. I’ve been thinking about what you said about your kids not having a Christmas this year.” Spoke Simon. “I was wondering if I could help.”
“What??” expressed Brenda as if she could not believe what she heard.
“I want to help you out with your money problem.” He repeated. “I mean I have more money that I’ll ever need. I just want to help you out.”
“Yes.” Brenda as she started crying as she felt this wave of relief wash over her. She wiped her tears away.
“But there is a price for it.” Said Simon.
“You mean me paying you back. Of course, as soon as I find a job.”
“No. I have another way you can pay me back.” Simon was getting a bit serious. Brenda had an idea what kind of payment he wanted.
“My proposal is this. I’ll take care of your money problems if you agree to come to my house for one weekend and let me tickle you for that time.”
Brenda ran it through her head.
“Yes.”
“Great!” expressed Simon.
The train was final passed.
They got to Brenda’s home. It was a nice place. “Well, here we are” he said. “Yup. Sure is.” She answered still with a big grin.
“One other thing.” Said Simon. “Don’t tell anyone. If you do, the deal is off, OK.”
“OK” she answered.
“I’ll give you a call tomorrow to make the final arrangements.”
Brenda went to her house and put her kids to bed. She sat on her bed and looked at the soles of her feet thinking if she could really go through with it. A whole weekend of being tickled. She started remembering all the times her old boyfriends would tickle her and how she hated it. She looked at the pictures of her kids and the past due bills and finally decided that she had to do it.
Christmas came and went. Simon was true to his word. The kids got what they wanted and more. Brenda got her car back and the house was paid in full.
The day arrived. Simon picked her up. She was wearing a short sleeve shirt, snug denim jeans that stopped a few inches above her ankles, white canvas shoes, no socks. They got to Simon’s place.
Simon took Brenda to his secret room. In it was a full size bed with a set of stocks at the foot of the bed.
“Well, here it is.” Said Simon.
“How do you want me on it?”
“Just get on it, and I’ll do the rest.”
Brenda laid on the bed and placed her ankles in the bottom half of the stocks and reaching her hands towards the iron bar head board. She was a bit nervous. Brenda’s stomach feeling a bit in knots, and her heart beating a little faster than normal. Simon securely tied Brenda’s wrists in place. Next, he went and closed the stocks and locked them with padlocks. Brenda pulled at her restraints to see and realize just how helpless she truly is. Simon took his place at her feet. Without saying a word Simon untied the shoes and removed her shoes thus revealing her small cute feet and adorable toes. She flexed her feet and fanned her toes out. Simon’s heart was pumping so hard as she gazed at her rich salmon pink flawless soles. Finally, he gets to tickle Brenda. A day he has dreamed about for a long, long time. He still remembered the day in July when Brenda came to work wearing thong sandals. He followed her like a puppy all the way to the break room. She slipped off her sandals and, to his disappointment, slipped on the canvas shoes.
Simon started to tickle Brenda’s feet. She threw her head back as a rich hysterical alto laughter came gushing out of her body. For one minute he tickled teased Brenda’s floundering feet. In a matter of seconds, Brenda was in the thralls of hysterical laughter. She was tugging at her bonds more adamantly, but it was no good. The bonds were holding her in place. After the minute, Simon stopped.
It took Brenda a moment to catch her breath. Simon looked to see how she was doing. Brenda’s face had blushed to a nice shade of red and her eyes were a bit teary from the laughter.
“So how was it?” he asked.
“Oh, it tickled, a lot. But fun.” She answered.
“Ready for more?” he asked with great joy and excitement in his heart.
“Sure.”
“I almost forgot something.”
Without another word, Simon started playing “This Little Piggy”. Brenda started giggling like crazy as he wiggled each toe. He started doing a number of different “Piggy” rhymes he found in a book called “Tickle-Toe Rhymes”.
When Simon finished the games, he took some kite string and tied Brenda’s two middle toes back, thus making her feet immobile and her soles as tight as drums. Simon pulled his tickle bag of tool: Stiff shaving brush, various painting brushes, nylon basting brushes of various widths, dried ball point pen, banjo picks, baby oil, turkey feather, electric toothbrushes, reg. toothbrushes, feather boas, etc.
Simon rubbed Brenda’s soles with the baby oil and slipped on the banjo picks. Brenda’s eyes almost popped out of her head as she went wild with unbridled laughter from the first stroke of the picks on her soles. She was bouncing on the bed like a Mexican jumping bean as the tickling sensation shot up her legs and blew up in her mind.
“Ticklish feet, ticklish feet. Who has the most ticklish feet?” Simon started reciting as he tickle teased her feet. Simon just loved every second of it. He loved the way Brenda laughed and reacted to the tickling. It was priceless.
After a few minutes went by, Brenda started to melt into a state of sheer laughter. Her body just laid on the bed trembling in total hysteria. Tears streaming from her tightly sealed eyes, and a big broad smile stretching from ear to ear.
“Don’t you just love being tickled?” he asked.
Brenda was still conscious enough to shake her head.
“Come on, Brenda, say, ‘Yes’”
She still managed to disagree.
“You know you love it. Tickle, tickle, tickle.” Simon spoke. “You love this. Tickling your cute toes. Making you laugh, so you must love being tickled. Nod your head.”
He continued to talk to Brenda like this till she started agreeing with her tickler. After about forty-five minutes, Simon gave Brenda a small rest. She was totally exhausted. Her curly blonde hair looked more like a rat’s nest. Her face red as an apple and her eyes puffy from all the crying. She just laid there trying to catch her breath. Simon went and laid next to her.
“How was it?” he asked as he slipped his hand underneath her shirt and started to gently tickle Brenda’s soft mid-section. Brenda started squirming and giggling like a tickled little schoolgirl.
“You love this, don’t you?” inquired Simon as he changed positions and started tickling Brenda with both hands.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!YES!!AHAHAHAHAHA!!YES!!HAHAHAHA!!” was all she said.
Simon stopped and just sat there looking at a red faced Brenda. “Do you really like me tickling you or are you just saying that in hopes that I’d stop tickling you?” he asked.
“I really like it.” She answered.
“Where do you like to be tickled the most?”
“My feet.” She replied.
Instantly Simon hopped off the bed and went back to Brenda’s feet and untied her toes. He reached into his bag of goodies and pulled out a jar of peanut butter. She giggled hysterically as she felt Simon caked the peanut butter all over her soles and toes.
Simon started licking Brenda’s right foot. He used long slow licks savoring the flavor of the peanut butter. Brenda was truly tickled by the whole thing. Her giggly child-like laughter was intoxicating to Simon’s ears and he was getting such a major boner. Brenda really went wild with hysterics when Simon got to her cute adorable toes. The feeling of his warm wet tongue sliding in between her toes and nibbling of her toes tickled beyond imagination. It took Simon about an hour to polish her right foot clean.
“Now for the second course.” Spoke Simon as he licked his lips.
All Brenda could do was giggle with ticklish anticipation as Simon went for her left foot. Another thirty minutes went by and all one could hear in that room was Brenda’s hysterical sweet angelic laughter.
“More, more.” Request a semi-tired Brenda as she teased Simon by wiggling her feet and flexing her toes. “Tickle my feet some more.”
“You really are loving this.” Exclaimed Simon with a look of amazement. “Did you think it was going to be like this or more of a tickle torture?”
“I thought it was going to more like a tickle torture.” She answered. “Now tickle my feet!” She demanded.
Simon got out four, four-foot feather boas. He placed them in between her right toes. He grabbed the ends and started sliding the boas back and forth. It looked like her was flossing Brenda’s toes. This just make her go ape shit crazy with utter and total hysterics. Brenda was bucking and bouncing on the bed like she was being jolted with electricity. After a minute or so, she just collapsed on the bed, a ball of giggling goo. She’d instinctively try to grasp onto the boa to keep it from moving, but it tickled so much she’d let go of it. Simon loved it when Brenda would rock back and forth laughing herself silly. After a few minutes, he’d switch toes and start ‘flossing’ the other set of toes. Simon stopped and Brenda was exhausted and out of breathe.
When she recovered, Simon tied her two middle toes back. He used a basting brush to coat her soles with bacon grease. Brenda laughed and giggled like a crazed person. She felt every bristle of the brush caressing her ticklish soles.
Next, Simon went and sat next to her. “What did you put on my feet?” she asked.
“Just some bacon grease.” He said. “How about taking off your shirt and bra?”
“OK” she answered.
Simon untied her wrists. Brenda slipped off her shirt and removed her bra. Simon was taken aback as he looked upon Brenda’s luscious perky fleshy pink breast. She laid back down on the bed and placed her arms back in place. Simon tied her back in place. He pulled out a pair of swimming goggles with the lenses painted black.
“What are these for?” Brenda asked.
“This will throw your senses of balance. It’ll help heighten your ticklishness.” Answered Simon.
Next, he left the room and returned with two puppies. He placed them at her feet, and they started licking Brenda’s soles. The taste of the bacon made the puppies just that more adamant in licking her feet. They were totally oblivious to Brenda’s hysterical screams of laughter.
Simon sat next to her and started blowing a symphony of raspberries all over her belly, sides, armpits and licking her nipples. Brenda was going nuts. Afterwards, Simon got the bottle of baby oil and rubbed it all over her upper body. He slipped on his fingertips metal tips and started the Ten Finger Tickle Torture of Brenda’s belly and sides. She squirmed and jerked about in a vain attempted to get away from the tickling. She was absolutely and totally tickled silly. The puppies licking her feet weren’t helping her situation much either. Brenda even peed herself.
Simon was getting a really big hard on as he saw Brenda’s breast flopping around as she as she was bucking about like a wild bronco. He loved her reaction to all of the tickling. The tickling sensation was shooting through her system like electricity and exploding in her brain. Simon was in the “tickle zone”. He relished whenever Brenda melted into a state of hysterically tickle silent screaming laughter, or when she’d start snot laughing. That was one of his favorite times. After about an hour, Brenda passed out.
Simon took the puppies away. Next, he got some smelling salts and woke her up. He removed the goggles.
“You OK?” he asked showing concern.
“Yes.” Answered Brenda as she was catching her breath.
“I’ll let you rest while I wash off the baby oil and clean your feet.”
Simon got a soapy washcloth and started cleaning Brenda’s upper body. At some spots she started giggling. She especially started giggling and laughing like a tickled schoolgirl when Simon began cleaning her feet. Brenda really started laughing when she felt the coarseness of the cloth slide in between her hyper-ticklish toes.
“Ready for some more?” he asked.
“Yes. Tickle my feet.” Replied Brenda.
Simon really loved tickling Brenda’s feet. He once again tied her two middle toes back. Next, he kissed her soles and got a dried ballpoint pen. “What am I writing?” he said as he started his manuscript on her soles. All Brenda could do was layback and laugh herself silly as she felt the pen run its course all over her right foot. She was laughing and giggling so much that she could not tell what Simon was writing. All Brenda knew was that it tickled really bad and she loved it.
The whole weekend was like that. They did role-playing games, interrogation scenarios, and just straight tickling.
As they say, ‘All good things must come to an end’. This was true. The weekend had come to an end. The deal was over. Simon had done his part in helping Brenda with her money problem, and Brenda had allowed Simon to tickle her for one weekend. Simon untied Brenda. They went up stair so she could take a shower. Simon had her clothes washed.
They got into his car and were on their way back to her place.
“Here we are.” Stated Simon.
“We sure are.” She replied.
“Thanks for the weekend. Did you enjoy it?”
“Yes. I never realized how fun being tickled could be.”
The looked at each other as if knowing each other’s thoughts.
“How about next weekend?” asked Simon.
“I’d loved to.” Answered Brenda with a joyful and exciting sparkle in her eyes.
Eventually they got married, and there was laughter in the household all the time.

THE END

Brenda2.jpg

Last edited:
bravo!

I really loved this tale....thanks. Keep writing!

Good story. I especially liked the premise of the whole thing. Keep up the good work!

I really enjoyed the story. The things a mother will do for her kids. At least all were happy in the end. The kids got a great Christmas. And Simon got a ticklish ticklee bride.

the morale of the story: if you're filthy rich you can pay someone to be tickled for a full weekend. :cool2:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back