• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure Video Threat (Worlds Collide: Part 1)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“Are you girls ready to go to the beach or what?” Joe called out. He walked in the room to find his fiancee, Dom, and her best friend, Grace, sitting on the couch, both looking cross and pouty.

“Girls, girls! It’s beach time, what’s the issue?”

“She took a video of me at the nail salon!” pouted Grace, who was 5'9" with light brown hair. “She’s threatening to post it on Facebook!”

“And what would be so bad about that?” Joe asked.

“She’s embarrassed!” teased her friend, a 28-year-old, 5’6” pale beauty with dark hair.

“You would be too!” Grace retorted.

“But you’re not the one with the video, are you?” Dom teased.

“Embarrassed of what, exactly?” Joe probed.

“She laughed so hard, and kicked so much - she made an utter fool of herself. There was water splashing everywhere! It got the women all wet and they -”

“Hey!” Grace had had enough. She pounced on Dom and started tickling her sides.

Dom screamed and tried to push her sister away, but couldn’t manage to before breaking into laughter.

Grace tickled her sides for about ten seconds while Dom wriggled and squealed, before finally getting out the words, “Stop RIGHT NOW or I - hahhaahhaa - or I guarantee I will post it!!!”

Grace paused and backed away, making an angry face. She was terrified of the video being publicly viewable by all her friends.

“Now, Gracie,” Dom said. “That wasn’t very nice of you to tickle me like that. Haven’t you learned?” She leaned forward toward Grace and poked her side. Grace jumped and yelped. Then Dom positioned herself in a way that pinned her friend beneath her on the couch.

“So,” said Dom with an evil grin. “Are you going to give me permission to post it?”

“No way!” Grace said. “I don’t want people to see that!”

“Why not?”

“I just don’t!”

Dom ran her fingers up and down Grace's right side and said, “So so scared that the world will know just how ticklish you really are.....”

“HEEYY!!!!!” Grace squealed as the giggles began.

“It won’t be that big of a deal,” Dom teased. “All that will happen is that all your friends will know, and for the next few weeks, every time one of them sees you, they’ll try to tickle you. Worst cast scenario, a group of them pins you down and tickles you together - maybe a few times. You can take it, can’t you?” She placed both hands on Stef’s sides and tickled her ribs.

Grace laughed harder, “NO!!!” she screamed. “Heeeheheeehahahaaa!!! DOM!!!!” Her laughter grew more intense as her best friend tickled all over her sides and belly.

“Tell me I have permission to post it,” Dom said firmly, digging her hands into her sister’s underarms. Grace bucked wildly and her laughter was unceasing. She could barely get a word out, but shook her head to indicate the negative.

“I’m not going to stop tickling you until you give me permission,” Dom told her matter-of-factly. “Joe, come sit on her legs, please.”

Joe, being a dutiful fiance who loved nothing more than tickling, did as instructed. Dom positioned herself at Grace's beautiful, incredibly soft, size 9 1/2 feet. Grace glared at them both.

“You didn’t do very well at handling this earlier today, sis,” Dom said. “You may as well just give me permission now and save yourself the torture.” She gently stroked up and down both of Grace’s soles. Her feet jerked and kicked to the extent that they could underneath Joe’s weight, she shrieked, and she threw her head back and closed her eyes, as if in utter agony.

Dom continued to run her fingers all over Grace's pretty, freshly pedicured soles. Grace could barely move her legs but her upper body thrashed as she did everything in her power to get away, to no avail. She laughed harder and harder and could barely catch her breath. She could barely think, but to the extent that she could, she tried to calculate the pros and cons of enduring this short-term torture to avoid close to a thousand people finding out that she was devastatingly ticklish. Dom had to stop at some point, right?

Then Dom grabbed her hairbrush, which was in her beach bag. She waved it threateningly in front of her friend “Give me permission....”

“Oh no...” Grace whined between giggles. “Please no...”

“All you have to do, my dear sweet friend, is tell me that I can share the pedicure video for all the world to see. Then the torture ends.”

Dom’s words caused an image to flash in Grace’s mind: she pictured herself meeting up with her friends at the beach the next day, in her bikini with almost every inch of skin on her body exposed, and her friends relentlessly tickling her because they finally knew her secret. She shook her head as if to say, “No”, clenched her toes as if to somehow protect her feet, closed her eyes, and braced for the worst.

“You asked for it....” said Dom. She ran the bristles of the hairbrush up and down Grace’s right sole, stopping to focus on the area right underneath the toes several times. Grace’s laughter became so hard it fell almost silent. She tried punching and throwing pillows at Joe but she could barely reach him, and she was losing strength from enduring so much tickling. She’d had the thought during the pedicure earlier in the day that it was the most tickling she had ever experienced on her feet, but this far surpassed a light afternoon scrub at the nail salon. She literally thought she was going to lose her mind, and finally screamed, “OKAY!!!!!!!!”

“I can post it?”

“YES!!!! Hahahaeeeeheheeee - just - PLEASE!!!! STOP!!!!!”

Dom relented. “It’s not that embarrassing of a video, Gracie, you’ll be fine.”

“Yeah,” said Joe, trying to make his future wife's closest friend feel better. “I mean, really - people laugh at pedicures all the time, I’m sure. No one will think anything of it.”

“People don’t laugh THIS hard,” said Grace, still catching her breath.

“She was literally flailing,” said Dom.

“Well,” said Joe with a sly grin. “I, um, look forward to seeing that.”

The three packed up their bags and headed to the beach.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed reading this. Your stories often have a cool playful/teasing element to them, which I love. Thumbs-up! :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back