• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Can Play that Game pt. II (F/F, FM/F Explicit)

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Things couldn't be better for Bryan and Tonya. Tonya's "intervention" with Bryan helped renew the passion and intimacy in their marriage.
Bryan ultimately got his revenge on Tonya, but it wasn't the same. It seemed as though Tonya was not as ticklish as Bryan, seeing as though his attempts to tickle her were only greeted with sarcastic laughter. They had watched tickling videos together to learn different techniques and tools to enhance the sensation, but it just seemed as though nothing was working.
They ultimately came to the conclusion that maybe she wasn't as ticklish, but that wasn't enough for Bryan. He was determined to see his beloved wife laugh for mercy, like the women in the videos. At times, Tanya would allude to how the women ticklers were much more sadistic and methodical. After hearing Tanya point that out numerous times, Bryan finally got the message.
Nearly six months had past since Tanya first unleashed her inner tickler on Bryan. During those six months, Bryan had been in contact with Tanya's favorite female tickler from the videos they watched (this time he used his phone and not the computer). With help from Tanya's favorite tickler, Bryan was planning to make Tonyas 28th birthday one she would never forget.
Bryan pulled out all the shops for Tonya's birthday. Her day started with a spa day at her favorite spa, and then Bryan took her to her favorite Italian restaurant and a concert.
When they finally made it back to the house, Tanya opened the door to a trail of flowers that lead to their bedroom. Bryan had made up the bed with her a favorite set of 1000 count lavender sheets, and a blindfold. He also pre-positioned there under bed restraint system.
Bryan planted a gentle kiss on the back of her neck as he began to unzip the back of her dress. Tanya's dress hit the the floor as Bryan laid her on the bed in nothing but her yellow Fredericks panties and her favorite pair of yellow pumps. Before long, Tanya's mocha frame was strapped in spread eagle, and waiting for what she thought was "the usual". Bryan positioned the blindfold over her eyes and gently whispered "You're screwed" into her ear. Before Tanya could respond, Bryan had places the ball gag in her mouth.
Tanya was waiting for another failed tickle attempt from Bryan, when she began to hear the distinct sound of high heels move down the hall, and into her bedroom.

Bryan: Well Crystal, she is all yours!
Crystal: Well well well. Bryan tells me that you are a big fan of my work. He also told me about how you tied him up and tickled him to insanity, yet he hasn't been able to do the same to you. I think I can help with that.

Crystal was Tanya’s favorite tickler from the videos they had watched. Bryan agreed to pay for Crystal’s airfare, hotel accommodations, and expenses if she agreed to try everything in her power to drive his wife insane. Bryan mailed Crystal a key to their house and asked her to wait in their guest room until they arrived from the concert.
Tanya was completely mindfucked as this point. She couldn't figure out how Bryan could sneak this past her, but wasn't all that worried considering that Bryan had failed at trying to tickle her already.
Crystal: What a lovely body you have, this should be a lot of fun. I already see a couple of spots that I can’t wait to try.

Bryan took a seat and watched as the show began. Crystal opened her you bag and and pulled out some foam earplugs. Bryan thought to himself "Why didn't I think of that?". Crystal insert earplugs into each ear and plotted her attack. Tanya could not think straight at this point, but she knew that her husband would not allow things to get out of hand. Bryan waited anxiously for Crystal to begin her assault.

Crystal: Such a nice body. So much skin, so many curves, so little time. I better get started.

Crystal removed her own shoes so there was no chance of Tanya hearing where she was in the room. Crystals manicured fingernail then began to trace a line from Tanya's panty line up to her neck. Tanya tried her best to mask the intensity of the sensation, which was 100% different from Byran's futile attempts. Crystals touch was like electricity on Tanya’s beautiful mocha skin. Tanya that thought she wasn’t ticklish, but she slowly felt Crystal prove her wrong with each gentle stroke of Crystals nails. Tanya slowly started to realize she was in for a long night, but she still couldn’t help but fight the sensation.

Each pass of Crystals fingernails moved Tanya closer and closer to her breaking point. Bryan watched with excitement as Tanya pulled on her bonds from the sensation of Crystals fingernails. Without warning, Crystal dug into Tanya's ribs. Tanya held her laughter for all of ten seconds, but eventually broke as Crystals fingers played piano on her ribcage. Muffled laughter filled the room as Crystals expert touch alternated between Tanya's ribs and sides.
Bryan observed as Crystal treated his wife as if she was one of her tickle slaves. His erection grew harder and harder as wife's laughter intensified. Crystal finally gave Tanya a break after five minutes of intense tickling.
Tanya's senses of sight and sound had become slaves to her senses of touch and smell. She couldn't believe that Bryan would so this to her, but she was loving every minute of it. She could not see or hear anything, but she could feel Crystals presence from the draft she created as she walked around the bed and she could smell her perfume.

Crystal: Well, that was just the warm up. I have plenty planned for you tonight sweetheart. You will still be laughing uncontrollably well after I stop! You thought you weren’t ticklish huh? I hope your ready.

Crystal reached into her toy bag and pulled out a makeup brush. Tanya anxiously awaited the return of Crystals nails, until she felt the make up brush descended on her navel. Tanya never would have thought that her precious belly button could be so extremely ticklish. Crystal skillfully brushed in and around Tanya's navel as Tanya struggled against her restraints. The makeup brush eventually traveled up her stomach and to Tanya's now fully erect nipples.
Sweat began to accumulate on Tanya's chocolate frame as Crystal continued her assault on Tanya's nipples and neck. Again, Crystal paused to give Tanya a much needed break. Bryan's cock was near critical mass from the scene. He also noticed that Tanya was having a good time, as her Yellow panties had began to darken in color and the sheets under her panties turned from lavender to dark purple from her pre-orgasmic nectar.
Crystal placed the makeup brush back in her bag and moved slowly traced her fingers down the right side of Tanya’s body from her ribs. Her fingernails eventually arrived at Tanya’s right foot, still encased in the yellow hell.

Crystal: Are you enjoying this Bryan?
Bryan: Oh yes. Please continue. (smiling)
Crystal: Its not your fault that you couldn’t get this type of reaction out of her. Sometimes women have just the right touch to make another woman go insane. Watch how much I tickle her feet before I take off the shoe. I can’t wait to see her foot. I am sure she has pretty feet.

Crystals fingernails crawled all over the top of Tanya’s foot, as Tanya foot frantically tried to evade the attack. Tanya began to think “If she can do this with my shoe still on, I really don’t want her to take it off!!”. Crystal paused for a second to remove Tanya’s earplugs.

Crystal: My my. You were so confident that you weren’t ticklish. I haven’t even taken your shoe off and you’re already trying to run away from me. I heard you went to the spa today. That is wonderful! I told Bryan to get you the lavender scrub pedicure. Lets see how they did, shall we?

Crystal slowly pulled off Tanya’s yellow heel to expose her soft, tan soles and her fresh yellow nail polish. Bryan could hardly contain himself as he observed the handiwork of the spa. Bryan stood up to get a better view of his wife’s glowing soles, that contrasted so nicely with her mocha skin. As he turned go back to his seat, he heard his wife’s intensified laughter. Bryan sat down to the sight of Crystals nails scribbling up and down his wife's freshly exfoliated foot. Her left hand gently played with the top of Tanya’s foot as her right hand methodically toyed with her soles. Tanya’s sweat-laden body arched off the bed as Tanya’s fingers dug into the skin under Tanya’s toes. Tanya’s laughter began to mix with moans as Crystal manipulated one of Tanya’s most erogenous areas.

Crystal: Come on over Bryan. The left foot is just for you. It is payback time.

Without hesitation, Bryan walked over to his wife's foot and removed her last line of defense. Mesmerized by the beauty of her foot, he could barely see Crystal handing him oil and the brush that she uses to reduce her victims to oblivion in videos. Crystal had already squirted a liberal amount of oil into her hand and began her assault as he popped the top on the bottle. Tanya’s frantic body writhed with anxiety as she felt two hands massaging oil on each foot. Tanya then paused and helped up four fingers.
Crystal: OK Tanya, this is the last part. The Grand Finale. 10, 9, 8, 7....

Without warning, Bryan and Crystal began their assault. Bryan maneuvered the brush as if he had done it before. He watched as his wife right foot flailed about as if she had any chance of escaping. This was the moment that he had dreamed about for a long time. Crystal then pointed to Tanya’s puddle of pre-cum near her panties. Crystal reached into her bag and produced a pair of safety scissors. Bryan went to the middle of the bed and cut her panties off with two snips, to unveil his wife's soaking wet mound. Crystal restarted her assault on Tanya's foot as Bryan began his oral assault on Tanya’s wetness.
Tanya’s body kicked into overdrive as her laughter slowly shifted to moaning. Crystal then moved to Tanya’s right foot.

Crystal: These toes look delicious. There is only one way to find out.

Crystal started sucking on Tanya’s toes as Bryan continued giving Tanya her birthday licks. Once Crystal slid her tongue between Tanya’s baby toe, Tanya erupted into a massive orgasmic hysteria. Bryan devoured Tanya’s prize through the orgasm until his bodies wife laid shuddering from the intense sensation.

Crystal: Well, this was awesome. I have to catch my flight. I will leave your key on the table and leave you two alone. I hope you had fun!!

Tanya shook her head in approval as Bryan un-shackled her from the bedpost. They made love like they never had before that night. Sky was the limit after that night.

omg that was amazing. I wish you make a 3rd part where tanya and crystal attack bryan

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back