• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toms very ticklish

Tman2014

TMF Poster
Tom had just left work and was walking home it was late and tom was tired so he decided to take a short cut up the path it was dimly lit but tom thought it was the quickest way to get home it was very quiet tom suddenly heard footsteps so he walked a bit quicker tom looked behind but there was know one there when tom turned round a figure in black put a cloth over Toms mouth tom tried to fight the person off but the fumes in the cloth soon knocked tom out and he fell limp the figure in black picked up tom and carried him to a car and drove into the dead of night..................

Tom woke up very gingerly and tried to get up but soon realised he couldnt get up he looked up and his hands were tied above his head he tried to break free but couldnt he tried to kick his legs but they to were tied together tom tried to shout for help but to his horror he had been gagged suddenly he heard a door open tom started desperately to get away as a person dressed in black walked towards him.
The person in black came up next to tom and said "hello tom ive been looking forward to this theres no point in trying to escape or scream for help as this room is sound proof youll have plenty of time to tell me everything! !!"
Toms voice was just mufgled he was petrified to what was going to happen. The man in black said my name is David and im going to ask you a question im not going to hurt you im going to have some fun" tom looked scared with that david said " shall we begin ?" "The question I ask is Are you ticklish !" Tom stopped breathing he was very ticklish. David pulled up toms top to reveal his stomach toms stomach was flat but with a bit of fat around the sides and a shallow bellybutton David started lightly touching toms stomach tom flinched and started to giggle with that the gag came off tom tried to hold it in as he felt all ten fingers tickling all over his stomach and bellybutton Tom screamed Nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo ppppppeeeeeeeeelllllllllllleeeease noooooooo nooooot mmmmmy tuuuuuummmmmy hahahahahaha pleeeeeaaaase ssssssshhhhtoooopppp !!!!!!!!!!
Tom was thrashing around begging for mercy David then worked his fingers up toms rib cage tom was in hysterics he screamed SSSSSOMEONE HEEEELLLLP ME I CAAAANT TAKE AAANYMORRRREEE NNNNO NOOOOOO NOT MY UNDER ARMS !!!!!! David started singing "round and round the garden like a teddy bear one step two step and tickly undr there "!!!!!!! Tops armpits were shallow white and soft he started moving from toms armpits back to his stomach Tom was in tears he could breath then all of a sudden the tickling stopped . Tom was gasping for air still laughing because of the tickling sensation still after a couple of mnutes david said you better now and untied tom then walked to the door Tom begged please let me go youve had your fun!!!!! David said oh ill let you go .........till the next time !!!!!!

Thanks :) it was my first one I ever done ill write another shortly :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back