• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown 7: Jenni And Lily FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
My headache finally subsides and my vision begins to come back to me. All I remember was sitting at the tavern outside of Campus, hitting on a slender, dark-haired girl sitting with her busty friend in the corner of the room. They seemed like the sexiest girls I had ever met. I spent most of the conversation blushing and dreaming about what I would like to do to them. Either of them. Both of them.

Panic sets in as I look around me. My wrists are shackled above my head and my feet cuffed into stocks in front of me. Also, I am only in my socks and boxers. I look around the room. It is clearly a basement. Albeit an unusual one. It is full of medieval stuff. It looks more like a dungeon. Could I be dreaming?

“Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!” I look in front of me. It's the dark haired girl. I remember she said her name was Lily. She is wearing a slinky black nightgown. Heavy goth make-up accentuates her sparkling eyes and ruby lips. Where's her friend, I wonder?

“Ooooh goody. He's awake?” I hear from the top of the staircase. The second girl... the one Lily had been sitting with, Jenni, descended the stairs. I had to do a triple take. She was dressed like a fucking clown. Apparently every day is Halloween in this town.

“Sure is.” Lily answered Jenni as they both stood and looked over my near naked body.

“He sure looks yummy, doesn't he?” Jenni asks.

“Boy, does he ever. Well, no point in wasting time. Let's get this party started.” Lily walks up to me. She gives me a look that makes my cock twitch under my boxers. She crinkles her nose at me in a more than cute way, and leans her head over. I feel her lips softly kiss the side of my neck. Chills race down my spine and goosebumps start to form. Suddenly, her tongue flicks along my collarbone. A small, quiet chuckle escapes my lips. I see Jenni nod with approval.

“Oh yeah, he's ticklish.” She says matter of factly. Lily stops kissing, looks down at my erection and smiles.

“Ticklish? Bullshit. Not me. I haven't been ticklish in years. Not since I was a child. I am a goddamn QB for crying out loud” I hear myself exclaim with a slightly raised voice, “She just caught me by surprise.”

Lily gives Jenni a worried look.

“What if he's telling the truth?” Lily asks. Jenni has a condescending smirk on her face as she looks at my face. She answers.

“He's not. They never are. Try his tummy.” Jenni suggests.

Lily starts to subject my belly to gentle pokes and flutters. It tickles like crazy but I keep a stony expression.

“Tickle tickle, honey.” She teases sweetly.

I refuse to submit or even smile. I'll show these bitches.

Lily switches tactics and begins to spider her fingers just above my boxers. It's more unbearable than before. But I can take it. I have to.

Jenni remains confident but Lily doesn't seem so sure.

“It's not tickling him, Jenni.”

“Try under his arms. Tease him a little more.”

“You can't tickle me.” I cut in, hoping I sound calm. Jenni adds...

“Start at his hips. Let your fingers do the walking. The anticipation will break him.”

Lily places her fingertips at my waist and begins to crawl them up my sides. She smiles seductively.

“Tickle tickle tickle... don't you wanna give us a giggle? Even a little one?”

I have to tighten my lips a little now. The skin on my sides is very soft and her touch is so playful. The fingers walk with slightly accentuated little taps along the tender skin. Soon, the fingers hit my bottom ribs. I have to hope they didn't notice the slight shift I made in my seat when the fingers delicately 'marched' up my ribs.

“The tickle train is almost at it's stop” Lily informed me, almost singing. Jenni giggled, clearly amused by the taunt as she adds...

“Be careful now, Lily, the tracks look a little shaky.”

Shut the fuck up, I think to myself. This is gonna take all my willpower.

The fingers nestle in my fuzzy underarms and softly stroke. I can't believe I am able to block out the sensation. I start thinking about the game this weekend to take my mind off of it. They will not break me.

After a few moments, Lily stopped, clearly frustrated. She slapped her hands down at her hips.

“Nothing's working.” She complained. I looked over at Jenni who seemed to be lost in thought. Suddenly, she smiled and walked over to Lily. She whispered something into Lily's ear. Lily gasped happily and nodded. She moved down and sat on my shins facing my socked feet. Then Jenni slinked over and straddled my thighs. She pulled down my boxers just enough to free my cock. It was only semi hard now but with a few gentle strokes, Jenni had it nice and stiff again. She scooted forward a little, trapping my cock between our bellies. She began to rock ever so slightly, causing her soft satin outfit to brush the underside of my cock. It felt amazing. She cooed at me.

“Lily hasn't been tickling as long as I have. She used to use... other... means of making people feel ticklish. She's kind of in training, as it were.”

I felt my left sock being tugged off of my foot. Even though I knew that it was Lily stripping my feet, the fact that I couldn't see over their shoulders made me feel a little nervous. Jenni continued talking.

“I happen to know that a lot of tickling is psychological. It's an instinct. And like any instinct, it has to be triggered by something.”

Now my right sock was pulled off. My feet were both bare and vulnerable.

“You're a big, strong man. That's why its hard to tickle you. You feel like there is hope. No girl half your size can best you at anything. You're not afraid of it.”

Jenni wrapped her arms around me like a loving embrace and stared deep into my eyes. I felt index fingers on each of my soles, trailing up and down. It tickled terribly but I tried to remain calm.

“You said yourself you hadn't been ticklish since you were a kid. You know why that is?”

I shook my head no.

“When you were a little boy, you were just that: little. It was just so easy to get swept up into Mommy's arms. But not as easy to get out of them. What if she held you tight... slipped off one of your shoes... and began to tickle?

Jenni held me close and rubbed my back a little. It started to click in my head how helpless I really was. I felt my feet twitch a little when one of Lily's nails stroked my instep. She must have noticed because she began fluttering her nails on both insteps. For the first time in the ordeal, I began to feel the urge to smile. Jenni continued.

“What would you do? Your feet are all the way at the end of your body. You can't reach them... but she can, can't she? You know what I think?”

“Wha-hat?” I struggled as the corners of my lips started to curl.

“I think you are a very ticklish little boy... and we've got you... and there is nothing you can do to stop us.

A huge grin was plastered to my face at this point. Lily's nails had found a sweet spot under my toes and now she was pulling my toes back and soflty gliding her nails along the undersides of my toes. Jenni held me closer and began tapping my sides in a similar way to how Lily did earlier. She rested her head on my shoulder and whispered soothingly.

“It's okay, we've got you. It's just us here. It's okay to laugh. Just like you did when you were little. I'll hold you. Let it out.”

I felt myself finally oblige.

“Hehehehehehe...”

Lily continues playfully tickling my toes and Jenni rubs my back.

“There you go. Doesn't that feel better? Tickle tickle tickle... Everybody needs a nice tickle now and then. And look how rosy it's made your cheeks.”

Jenni addressed Lily.

“Doesn't he look cute when he laughs?”

Lily turns to see my face and smiles happily. She brings her nails back to my insteps which makes me giggle more.

“Oh, he looks adorable” Lily responds.

All I can do is laugh.

“Wheeeee!” Jenni coos as she glides her fingers up and down my sides which makes me laugh harder. She continues maneuvering her belly around to rub up against my cock. I have to admit I haven't been so hard in a long time. The teasing touches and playful atmosphere have me super aroused. The verbal exchanges between the girls seem to increase my ticklishness.

“His toes wiggle every time I scratch the side of his foot. Whoop, there they go again. Haha.”

“Must be a real good spot ya got there too. His face is as red as a tomato. Uh oh. The tickle bugs have targeted his cute widdle wibs.”

“Oh dear, not the tickle bugs. He'll pee himself.”

“Oh yeah, the way they scuttle here, there, and everywhere. He's gonna go crazy.”

“This little piggy went to market...”

“How about some tickle typing on... your... TUMMY!”

“This little piggy stayed home...”

“T-H-E... B-A-B-Y... H-A-S...”

“This little piggy had roast beef...”

“A... T-I-C-K-L-I-S-H... T-U-M-M-Y...”

“And this little piggy had none...”

“He's got a serious case of the giggles!”

“And this little piggy cried WEE WEE WEE all the way home!”

“Tickle tickle tickle!”

“Gitchy gitchy goo!”

“HAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAAAHAAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHA HAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHEHHEHEHEHEEHHEEHEEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHHAHA!”

I was totally beside myself. And even though I couldn't believe it, but I was loving every minute of it. It was intoxicating as I found myself filled with mirth and incredibly aroused. The two loveable ticklers had me right where they wanted me.

“Hahaha! Look, He's so red!”

“He sure is.” Jenni said. “But I know what will make him purple.”

Jenni climbed off of me and walked over to stand behind me. She knelt down and spoke to me.

“Ready for the Magic Giggle Hands?”

“Whahahahahahatt?” I giggled helplessly as Lily softly scratched my heels while humming quietly to herself. She had found every ticklish spot on my feet and had me unable to stop laughing as she exploited them at random.

“The Magic Giggle Hands.” Jenni answered. “They heard you were feeling blue, and wanna cheer you up.” She reached her gloved hands around my waist. Since I couldn't see the rest of her, it really did seem like two magical floating hands.

“Hooohohohohowww Sooohohohoho?”

“They know where you're happy...” She sang playfully. “They know where you're a boy...”

The gloved fingers began to tickle the sides of my balls and gently stroking the underside of my cock. I howled.

“HEHEHEEEHHEEHHEEEEHHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHHEHEEHHEEHEHEHH EEHHEEHEHEHHEHEEEEHEEHEEEHEHHEH!”

My laughter became frenetic and high pitched. Lily giggled as she poked gently between my toes.

“I take it the Giggle Hands found a nice place to dance?” Lily asked.

“It sure seems like it. They found a very nice and very tender couple of friends to play with.” Jenni answered as the 'Giggle Hands' drew tiny circles on my scrotum and traced along the veins of my throbbing cock.

“Tickle tickle tickle! Such wiggly little toes. They think I can't get them. But they're WRO-ONG! Tickly tickly tickly!”

“HHEEEHEEEEHEHEHHEAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA”

“You can't get away. Coochie coo...”

“I got your piggies! Now you're gonna squeal!”

“I think the Magic Giggle Hands' new friends are really happy. They seem absolutely tickled!”

“Tickled pink?”

“Tickled purple!”

“I'M GOHOHOHONNA CUHUHUHUHUHMMMMM!” I shouted.

The fingers danced and danced. The voices sang and teased. One of Jenni's pinky fingers grazed my perineum with a tickly caress and I came all over my chest and thighs. The girls just laughed and laughed at the enormous amount that came out of me. They stopped tickling finally and gave me a few minutes to catch my breath. Jenni turned to see my sweaty face.

“How you doing, Cutie pie?”

I will never forget what I found myself saying to her...

“Please don't stop.”

Please feel free to comment. I have a few different ideas as to the next segment of Jenni and Lily's story but suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks guys. This was one of the most fun stories I have done and I am profoundly happy that you enjoy it!

Great story!! Very exciting and gives me some great ideas ;-)

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back