• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revved By A Harley F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I walked in the door to my apartment. Hadn't been in the new place for more than a month. I had moved to Gotham only recently. There were still some boxes in the hallway between the kitchen and the bedroom. I didn't care. I had beer in the fridge. I grabbed a Miller Lite and sat on the couch. After popping the cap, I opened up my laptop and got ready to watch a torrent of The Purge. Horrible movie. I didn't care. I would probably pass out in the middle of it anyway.

And I did.

I woke up restrained. Tied to my futon.

“Oh my God! What the Fu...?” I was cut off by a strip of duct tape being pressed against my mouth followed by somewhat bitter muttering.

“Yeesh, kiddo. Shut the fuck up for a second. I'm not gonna hurt you. Not unless you make me.”

It was a female voice.

I looked up but could only see a silhouette being as how the moonlight was the only light in the room. It didn't look like a normal head. It was misshaped. A mask perhaps. The woman walked in front of the futon and flicked the light switch on the wall. The light came on and I had no idea what to think.

It was a mask already. She was wearing a costume not unlike a jester's. She wore white make-up and a black mask over her eyes. She flicked open a switchblade.

“Make this easy on yourself, sweetie. I am gonna ask you some questions and you are gonna tell me the truth, or I start removing body parts. First time I think you are lying, it will be your left ear. Am I understood? Nod once if you understand.”

I nodded. I was overcome with fear. This was absolutely insane.

“Good” She said. “Nod once for yes and twice for no. Do you live here alone?”

I nodded once.

“Are you expecting company?”

I nodded twice.

“If I remove the tape and you scream, I will stick this knife right up your ass. Do you hear me babe?”

I nodded one time to acknowledge that I would be compliant. I didn't have much of a choice, did I?

She walked up to me and ripped the tape off violently. I groaned, but didn't scream.

“Oh, man up. It doesn't hurt that bad. I'm no stranger to duct tape myself.” She pulled up a chair and sat down in front of the futon, staring at me like a scientist would watch a rat in a maze.

“Who are you?” I managed to ask without sounding too scared.

Her voice suddenly turned cheery. She was clearly unbalanced.

“Well, thanks for asking! I'm Harley. What's your name?”

I started to answer but she interrupted.

“Boy that's awesome. Nice to meet you. I think I will make up my own name for you though. It's entertaining to me.”

I didn't know what to say but somehow was able to blurt out...

“What do you want?”

“Look!” She snapped “I didn't mean for this to happen, Okay?! I wanted to impress my Puddin and pull off my own heist but the Goddamn cops were all over!”

What the fuck was she talking about? Puddin? A heist? Nothing like this ever happened in Florida. I just had to move, didn't I?

“I just need a little time to lay low and I will be on my way. By the way, shame on you. You don't have dick worth stealing. My time is precious you know!”

I noticed her eyes on me. It made me very uneasy.

“I am not leaving here without having some kind of fun. I don't like to have a boring night.”

She hopped up off of her chair and moved over to me. She climbed up on top of me, straddling my waist. I started to squirm to shake her off, but then she pointed her knife at me and I stopped. She smiled.

“That's better. Now, tell me. How do you think a girl like me could entertain herself, Hmmm?”

“I... I don't know”

“You... you don't know?” She mocked. She lowered her knife and cut off the top button on my shirt. She continued to cut buttons till she got down near my stomach. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt to get a firm hold on it so she could cut the next button and her knuckles grazed the side of my stomach. I twitched a little at the sudden ticklish sensation. She looked me in the eye, smiled briefly, and continued cutting until all of the buttons were gone. She then flung my shirt open like curtains and revealed my chest and stomach.

“I think you are lying. I bet you could be VERY entertaining.” She said somewhat flirtatiously.

“I don't know what you are talking about.” I said. I had no idea where this was going, but I knew it couldn't be good.

“You know, you look kinda young. How old are you?” I couldn't help but be taken aback by her random question. I felt it was best not to lie though.

“18” I answered.

“Ah.” She acknowledged. “I bet you just moved here since you don't know who I am. Let me guess... you are a student at the university.”

I nodded once for yes.

“Hahaha silly boy. You don't have to nod your answers anymore. You know, I was at the university for a while. I was something of an academic. I became a psychiatrist.”

“You've got to be joking.” I said in disbelief. This freak was a doctor? No way.

She laughed heartily.

“Most of the time, you would be right, but no. I am very serious. Anyway, I think instead of you entertaining me... maybe I can entertain you.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked quizzically.

“I am gonna tell the young boy a story.”

“Oh for the love of God! I am not that young!” I said angrily. I hated when people treated me like that. I was the last of 4 children and I hated how my mom still to this day, referred to me as the 'baby of the family'.

“Hush now. You totally are. Now you are gonna sit there and listen to my story, and you are gonna like it.”

I thought about the knife she had set on the floor and how at any second, she could pick it up and do some serious damage to my person. I realized that she was right. I had no choice.

“Mm-mm!” She cleared her throat and lowered one of her gloved hands to my bare stomach.

“Once upon a time, there was a vast dark forest...” She began. Kill me now, I thought. This was completely humiliating.

“There was one trail that ran from here...” She delicately placed her index finger on the bottom of my belly near my left hip, causing the flesh to twitch. “...To here...” She lazily dragged her finger up towards the right side of my ribcage, circling my bellybutton on the way up. It tickled terribly but I thought it would be dangerous to let on how torturous it was. I bit my lip and tried to remain still.

“One day, a young woman got lost in the forest. She was very scared.” She took her index and middle fingers and began softly marching them along my tummy in random directions, as if simulating somebody trying to find a way out of the “forest”. I began to tremble a little when she got near my sides or my waistline. Her voice was mockingly calm and soothing, like she was speaking to a child.

“The woman found a cave in the forest. She had heard that an evil ogre lived in the cave, but she needed to know how to get home. So she went inside the cave.” Harley wiggled a finger in my bellybutton. I almost let a giggle slip out but was able to remain silent.

“When the woman got inside the cave, she found that the ogre was asleep. She used several vines to tie up the ogre. She had a plan.” Harley pulled my shirt up over behind my head. A bead of sweat ran down my brow as I realized what she was doing.

“The ogre awoke and was very angry at the woman. The woman said 'Ogre, I need to know how to get home, and you are going to tell me'. The ogre said he wouldn't tell her. So she said 'If you don't tell me, I will torture you'. The ogre didn't believe her. So she raised her fingers towards his armpits...” Harley wiggled her two index fingers menacingly and then lowered them to my armpits, “And she began to tickle”

Harley's index fingers began to very gently poke and probe in my armpits. Before long, a huge grin was plastered to my face.

“She tickled, and tickled, and tickled. She used such a light touch. The ogre began to laugh. She started to tease him. Telling him she was coming to get his ticklish spots and he would tell her what she needed to know. Her fingers were so soft... so soft...”

The fingers lovingly stroking under my arms was almost too much. I was trembling with pent up laughter.

“She tickled up...” the fingertips stroked from the tops of my ribs all the way to my inner elbows, “...down...” They came back down to the tops of my ribs, “... and all around...” The fingers aimlessly caressed all over my hollows.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehhehe” I started to giggle.

“She knew just how and where to tickle. The ogre laughed and laughed and laughed. She stopped tickling for a minute.” Harley stopped her tickling, “And she said 'Are you ready to tell me how to get back home?', but the angry ogre refused. The woman thought about how she could get the ogre to tell her the way home. Then she saw his rather large... mm-mm.”

“Please, no!” I pleaded. Harley snapped at me.

“Hey! What did I say? I am going to tell you a story, and you are going to...?”

She scooted down and began groping my manhood through my khaki pants. I moaned with pleasure despite myself.

“That's right. You are going to lay there and like it.”

She unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees. It had been warm out so I hadn't worn any boxers. She stared at my member and carefully lifted my balls into view from between my legs and set them on my thighs.

“She told the ogre he had one last chance. If he didn't tell her the way back to town, she would tickle his most ticklish spot. The ogre didn't believe her.” Harley began to softly massage my cock until it was rock hard and resting on my tummy.

“Please, I am begging you. Please don't.”

Harley disregarded my pleas.

“The woman knew where men were really ticklish. She pulled down the ogre's pants, and began to tickle.” Harley's soft gloved fingertip grazed my scrotum lightly.

“Hehehaehehahehahehaehahehaheheahah Nooohohohohoohahhahahahahha”

“The ogre was beside himself. He became red in the face. She expertly tickled the sides of his balls near his thighs” Harley mimicked the characters actions and traced little circles on the sides of my scrotum. “His cock became rock hard as she tickled and tickled. So soft. So maddening. Just... tickle... tickle...tickle...”

Harley's finger's tickled the tender patches of skin they found with an excrutiating caress.

“Hehehehehehaehahahhaehahhehahehahehaehahehaehaheh ae”

“Finally, the ogre agreed through his laughter to tell her the way home. There was just one problem...”

“Whahahahhahhahat waahaahahss Thaahahahhahat?”

Harley giggled sweetly and whispered.

“She didn't care anymore. She was having too much fun. She just kept tickling.”

I felt a lone pinky finger tickling my crack and my asshole while the index fingers tickled my balls. Suddenly, Harley bent over and slowly dragged the tip of her tongue up the length of the underside of my erection. I came violently all over my tummy while she laughed maniacally. She stopped tickling after a few moments and stood up.

“Well, I think I have spent enough time in hiding. I am off like a prom dress. By the way, your new name is 'Giggles'”

She merrily skipped to the front door and opened it.

“Wait! What about me?” I was still tied up. She turned to face me.

“I dunno. What about you?” She laughed again and left, slamming the door behind her and leaving me restrained.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back