• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buried at the Beach (Worlds Collide: Part 2)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“Such beautiful waves” said Jocelyn, sitting up on her towel on the beach, looking out at the ocean. “I can’t believe we’re in Australia!”

“It’s incredible!” said her older sister, Mallory. The family loved to take trips together, but it took a lot of scheduling to get the sisters and Mallory’s boyfriend, Drew, to take ten days off to join their parents for a trip to the other side of the world.

“I’m glad we’re here together,” said their dad, Bill. 

“Yes indeed!” chimed in their mom, Mandy.

They lay on the beach for some time, reading, and then Drew, growing bored and mischievous, began picking up sand and putting it on top of his girlfriend’s legs.

“What are you doing?” the thirty-year-old asked suspiciously.

“Oh, nothing...” said Drew, continuing. Mallory’s legs were long - both girls had the bodies of a model - tall, thin, sexy, with light brown, shoulder-length hair. Jocelyn was three years younger than her sister and had a few more curls in her hair. Otherwise they looked like they could be twins.

Mallory gave him a look and went back to her book. Drew kept going until Mallory’s legs were entirely buried except her feet sticking out. Jocelyn looked over and said, “Ohh!! I want to be buried too!!” Drew smiled and shrugged, and crawled over and did the same to her.

“This is fun!” Jocelyn giggled. “I haven’t been buried in the sand since I was a little kid!” Drew decided to take full advantage of Jocelyn’s enthusiasm and bury her whole upper body too. Only from the neck up and ankles down was she exposed. He then turned back to Mallory and started covering her upper body as well. She was more reluctant, rolling her eyes and giving him a look - but she let him.

Just then, Dom, Grace, Joe, and Dom's sister, Stef, who they’d picked up on the way to the beach, strolled by. They found a spot just a few yards from the vacationing Americans and got set up. Dom glimpsed the scene next to them and said, “Ohh...looks like they’re having fun!”

“What do you say, ladies?” asked Joe.

Dom had a hunch where this could lead and she was all in. “Bury me, baby!”

Grace agreed, too. She figured she’d been tickled enough for one day, and her body was safest if it were hidden deep under the sand. Stef and Joe did the digging and buried both sisters in the same way that Mallory and Jocelyn were buried.

Drew, who, as a tickler, knew exactly what he was doing the whole time, positioned himself at his girlfriend’s feet and stroked the bottom of her sole lightly with one finger. Mallory shrieked and her eyes and mouth both opened wide. “I - I don’t think so....let me out!”

Bill perked up and looked over. “Oh, goodie. Just the position I love to have my Mally in! “ He got up out of his chair and knelt down at his daughter’s feet. He wiggled his fingers menacingly.

“D- Dad...no....n-no.....” Mallory stammered. She curled up her dark-blue painted toes tightly.

Bill began lightly tickling her left size 8 sole. Mallory exploded immediately into hard laughter. Drew couldn’t believe his eyes. Rarely did he see his girlfriend, extraordinarily ticklish as she was, burst into laughter so instantly from a touch. Mallory laughed and laughed, begging for mercy.

“Well, don’t leave Jocelyn out of it!” said Mandy.

“Well I need your help, Mandy!” said Bill. “I only have two hands!”

Mandy got up out of her chair, and wiggled her fingers, with long, red painted nails, as she walked over toward Jocelyn.

“Mom, NO!” Jocelyn yelled.

“Oh, come on, Jocelyn,” her mom said. “Mally always got the worst of it growing up, even though you were the younger one. You need to get yours, too!” With that she stroked two fingernails up and down Jocelyn’s right sole. Jocelyn cackled and yelled, “Nooooo!!!!!!”

“Who do you think is more ticklish, Mandy? Did we ever figure this out?” Bill asked.

“You always got the best of Mallory...I mean, they’re both pretty bad.”

“Yeah,” Bill said, as he wiggled his fingers on Mallory’s sole again. “I think Mallory is worse.”

Mallory’s laugh grew loud and hard as her dad continued to scribble his fingers up and down her soles. He started using both hands, one on each foot. Her face showed utter disbelief - like she simply couldn’t believe what was happening. She mouthed the word, “No” but no sound came out amidst her laughter.

“You know,” said Bill, “We can finally repay them for all the mischief they caused when they were young. Like that broken window...remember that, Mally?”

Mallory was rocking her head all around - other than her toes, it was the only body part she could move. Usually the way she endured tickles was to try to at least thrash and kick one body part around, even if it wasn’t the one being tickled. “That -hahahahahahah - that wasn’t - hahhaha - wasn’t me...heeeeeheheheheeheeeAAAA!!!!”

“Wasn’t you? And now you’re lying, trying to cover it up?” Bill continued tickling his daughter’s feet, every now and then touching her toes, which caused Mallory to scream and beg. She couldn’t stand having her toes touched for an instant - they were just too ticklish.

Mally could barely speak, but she managed to get out the words, “Jocelyn - tell him - tell him!”

“Are you trying to say it was Jocelyn?” Bill asked. He didn’t believe her.

“She’ll tell the truth this way,” Mandy said, beginning to tickle Jocelyn’s feet again, this time with both hands on both soles, spidering her long nails all around.

“MOMMMHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!” Jocelyn exploded into laughter.

“So,” said Mandy. “Was it you?”

“N- no no hahahahahahahhahahaheeeeeeeee!!!!” Jocelyn laughed and shrieked.

Jocelyn had, in fact, broken the window, even though back then Mallory had gotten blamed. Jocelyn was terrified that if Bill found out the truth, he’d tickle her the rest of the afternoon.

“So, Mal,” said Bill, tickling relentlessly. “What did you want Jocelyn to tell me?”

“HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!” was all that Mallory could get out.

“I don’t think we ever really punished you at all for that,” he said. “Everyone’s time comes.”

“IT - HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” - she was laughing so, so very hard. “IT WAS HER!!!!”

“You know, Joce,” said Bill. “I kind of believe her.” He backed away from Mallory and walked over to Jocelyn.

“All these years....we thought it was her, but I think it was you.”

“No...no...it- it - Dad - no - I mean - I’m sorry - I didn’t -” It wasn’t clear if the sweat dripping down her brow was from the heat of the sun or the terror of the tickling she was about to endure.

She was surprised to see her dad walk past her feet and toward her head. Then she realized.

“Okay, Mandy, you get the feet, I get the neck!”

What followed was ten minutes of ecstasy for Drew, and for Joe and Dom, who, along with Grace and Stef, had been watching the whole scene unfold. Any lover of tickling would have killed to see the hysteria that Jocelyn was caused by being tickled on her neck and feet at the same time. Her head bucked and thrashed wildly from side to side. She screamed and laughed unendingly while her dad wiggled his fingers back and forth on both sides of her neck and her mom stroked her size 8 1/2 soles again and again with her long nails. Mallory lay there in a mixture of relief and terror.

After the tickling finally relented and Bill and Mandy had sat back down, Joe looked at Grace. “Well?” he said. “Shall we?”

Stef walked up to Dom’s feet and grabbed her big toe. Her toes were painted dark purple and it created a striking contrast on her pale, narrow, size 8 feet. Dom had always loved to tickle Stef, her younger sister, and the moment of revenge had finally come.

“This little piggy went to market....” Stef began wiggling each of Dom’s toes. Dom began to giggle like a little schoolgirl.

“This little piggy went.....weee weee weee, all the way home!” With that, she danced her fingers up and down the bottoms of both of Dom’s feet. Dom both loved it and hated it. Her feet were incredibly ticklish, and the sensation post-pedicure was even more torturous. Plus she couldn’t believe one of her favorite tickle-victims was getting her back.

Joe positioned himself at Grace’s feet. “Nooooooo,” she groaned. “I can’t TAKE ANY MORE!!!! I’VE BEEN TICKLED ALL DAY!!!!”

“Tell you what,” Joe said, stroking her soles up and down as she began to giggle. “I’ll let you out if you help us with Dom.”

“DON’T DO IT, GRACE!” Dom warned firmly. “You’ll regret it if you do...”

Joe increased the speed of his fingers wiggling on Grace’s soles. “What’s it gonna be, Grace? You or her?”

Grace looked pained - it wasn’t clear if it was because of the tickling or because she was facing her second impossible decision of the day. But it didn’t take long. She simply couldn’t imagine enduring yet another tickle torture session on her feet. “I’ll do it!” she cried out.

“I’m warning you, Grace!!” Dom couldn’t imagine being ganged up on by all three of them. She didn’t even know how they’d do it.

She found out soon enough. Mimicking their American neighbors, they double-tortured Dom’s neck and feet at the same time, with Grace getting the neck and Stef and Joe staying on the feet - each taking one foot. This meant ten fingers on each foot for Dom, and ten dancing around her neck.

“EEeeeeeeeeeeee heee heeeheehehehehehehehehe!!!!!” She cackled and laughed loudly and forcefully.

“What’s the matter, Sweetie?” Joe asked teasingly. “I thought your sis was the ticklish one? Can’t take a few fingers on your feet?”

Dom swore at him between gregarious cackles. It was one of the most intense tickling sessions she’d experience, and despite the torture she was quite aroused as well. Nevertheless, through her laughter she vowed to get revenge on all of them.

“Looks like someone liked our idea,” Bill observed.

“Looks like someone’s just as ticklish as you girls....” Mandy remarked.

“Well,” said Drew. “In that case, we’ll just have to introduce ourselves....”

TO BE CONTINUED....

Part One was brilliant, this one is absolutely fantastic. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that we can't wait for part three! :D

Excellent story. The sisters make for Great characters, and having them finally in a strict restraint while tickled is awesome.

This story is utterly brilliant, for a number of reasons :)

> I love 'beach buried' tickling scenarios. A ticklish girl (or four, in this case) buried with their bare feet exposed and tickled is always a winner!
> The family dynamic is really well-done, and I love the detail of how ruthlessly Mallory and Jocelyn get their feet tickled, and the idea of Bill and Mandy using tickling to show their daughters who is boss adds a really cool genuine vibe to the story.
> The tickling of Dom at the end of the story is a great twist. I love the revenge aspect of it, and a game of 'This Little Piggy' never does any harm! ;)
> It's short enough to hold the attention, but descriptive enough to be really easy to visualise.

A truly great piece of work! I'd love to see you pick this one up and maybe write a third instalment of this little mini-series :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back