• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twin Tickling FF/m

LCAMMC

TMF Novice
Twin Tickling FF/m

I simply looked up lustfully and nervously at the beautiful pair before me. Only in wild and crazy dreams had I conceived the idea of having a threesome with a pair of hot twins, and I was currently about to live it. Kat and Kris were their names.

I was lying spread eagle and tied up before them, on top of a massive king sized beds, which was situated in the basement if their mansion-sized house. The girls were spoiled little princesses, which to some degree made them that much more sexy. I had been stripped down to my boxers and was now awaiting the sensitive touch of their bodies onto mine. They had told me that we could do anything that I wanted, and when I had barely mentioned an interest in tickling, they were all over it.

"Are you ready Kris?" Kat asked seductively as she winked at me.

The pretty little brunette beamed at her sister and nodded slowly. Kris then crawled over behind my head and sat down, while Kat sat right in between my legs. They were both wearing very tight jean shorts and a flimsy white tank.

"Here we go!" Taunted Kat.

Kris began wiggling her fingers above my head, tickling the air. Kat leaned back so that her naughty hands had access to my feet.

"Tickle tickle!" Teased Kris, whose sweet perfume I inhaled as she leaned over me.

The insane teasing was driving me mad with wild anticipation. I had a giant grin plastered to my face as I awaited my captors torment, while my penis had begun its slow ascension in my boxers.

"G-g-g-g-gitchhhhi gitchi goooo!" Squealed Kat as her nimble fingers made sensitive contact with my bare soles.

"Hahaahahahahaaaaaaaa," I began giggling sporadically as I wiggled my feet in a feeble attempt to escape Kat's delicate tickle methods.

My laughter only increased in intensity when Kris allowed her fingernails to drag along my underarms, stroking in my armpits.

"Awwww look at him squirm, Kris!" Kat teased as she smiled widely at my bounded self.

Kris giggled behind me as she poked and prodded a single finger in each of my underarms, sending me to crazy town with uncontrollable giggles. I began to sweat slightly as my laughter and squirming took some energy out of me.

"hahahahaAHAHAHHHHAA!" I cackled wildly as Kat tickled up my ankles to my calves, then to my knees, until finally she reached my super sensitive thighs.

She intently squeezed and shook my inner thighs as I myself shook and screamed, now sporting a large erection. Kris continued to caress my armpits with her evil fingernails, which didn't help the whole laughing uncontrollably problem.

"Mmmmm someone's excited to see me? Hmmmm?" Teased Kat as she eyed my boner and tickled my thighs.

I bucked madly and continued laughing as she pulled my boxers down slowly, bending her head down so that she could nibble on my thighs as she did. Her smooth teeth gently biting my ticklish legs was enough to drive me mad, let alone Kris, who was now allowing her silky, dark hair to fall down and gently sway against my chest, which tickled greatly.

"HAHAHAHAAHAH pleaaasssssee!" I cried through tears of laughter.

Kat cocked her head to the side as if she didn't understand.

"Oh? You want me to please your friend here?" She questioned, as she continued to relentlessly tickle my thighs, which caused my erection to strain.

"HAHAHAHA YEEEEHEHHESSSS!" I cackled as I tried to avoid Kris's hair in my face.

I continued to laugh as Kat smiled and held her hair back. She then dropped her head down and allowed my cock entry into her soft, wet mouth. I began moaning, which interspersed with giggling from the tickling that Kris continued to dish out.

"HAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA !!!! Aaaahhhhhh," I screamed as Kris slid down and began licking and nibbling my sides, much to my chagrin.

Kat continued to suck hard on my penis, and she began bobbing up and down, lightly fluttering her hands along my thighs as she did. The combined oral sex, thigh tickling, and side nibbling was getting to much for my body to handle. I lied there, helpless and full of laughter and pleasure as I came to the realization that I was getting pleased and tickled by two hot twins...too much. I screamed with laughter as I came hard into Kat's mouth...

...what a night

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back