• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELP ME !!!!!!!!!

Tman2014

TMF Poster
Tom woke up he was in a room he didnt know he couldnt move he screamed at the top of his voice " HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE SOOOOMEONE"!!!!!!!! suddenly a door opened and he heard footsteps tom tried to see who was there all of a sudden a face was looking down at him. Tom shouted "LET ME GO WHO ARE YOU WHAT DO YOU WANT "!!!! the man said my name is not important and no I wont let you go you see ive been watching you for a long time and ive been watching you wanting to get you all to myself and now I have now your going to be here for some time!!!!! Tom freaked out what you going to do to me and with that a blibdfold went over his eyes tom was so scared. The man said now Tom I have a fantasy with that he lifted toms top up revealing toms milky white stomach I love tummies and bellybuttons tom screamed "NOOOOO NOOOOOO PLLLLLEEEEASE GGGOOOD NO! but alsoi have a thing about feet tom was extremely ticklish on his feet Tom started to beg and curl his toes and with that ten fingers started stroking up and dow his soft soles tom burst out laughing " PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD NAAAAAAAAAHAHAGAHA NOT MY FEET"!!!!!!!! the fingers started tickling the balls of his feet all the way to the toes . Tom was in hysterics the man started singing this little piggy went to market this little piggy stayed at home this little piggy had roast beef this little piggy had none and this little piggy said weee weeee weee weeee all the way home with that the fingers attacjed toms poor feet for a good ten minutes.
After that the man left toms feet tom was trying to catch his breath he was saying "Please please no more"!!!!!!! The man said I was just getting started .............
To be continued !!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back