• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new one and my lee thought it was amazing.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
As always, comments left here are always appreciated.

Sensual Obsession by Moonlight.
Inspired by Ticklish Ocean
Written by ticklishscribe
c.

Reaching over to the bedside table I light the last of the candles, gutturally giggle to myself and swish a single finger over your tummy.. You draw a short breath and squirmed intensely.

“Mmmmm candlelight sonatas in the moonlight Ocean. I noticed you almost having conniptions as I tied you to the bed. I hear my reputation precedes itself, and that almost gave you a conniption as well. You know Beethoven’s Moonlight sonata; well I almost want to tickle you that way; slow and methodical, one stroke for each note on the piano.”

You gasp and freeze.

“Yes I know you’ve been asking around the kink community about me. Did you talk to Sedona and did she say anything; or should I ask could she. It seems that every time she thinks of me she has a conniption. And don’t we love conniptions. I know I do. How are you purring now pussycat?”

You draw another short breath again and began writhing once more.

“Are we having second thoughts if not third thoughts? Sorry sweetness, but once tied you’re along for the ride. And may I say how lovely the moonlight looks at the top of the bed. I’m going to follow its sensually cosmic path as it slowly passes over you, tickling the areas of your exquisite skin that it highlights. I will play the symphony; playing you like a piano.”

Again a short breath and you writhe even more, wildly shaking your head no. I slowly walk around to the head of the bed and lean over you.

“I’m your conductor for this evening’s performance; and on behalf of the Erotic Symphony I want to thank you for going to provide such wonderfully fervid music. I also want to thank you for dressing for the occasion; a very classic and erotic lacy black micro bra and panties. And I love the ties; just pull and you’re naked. Well now, shall we start with an armpit arpeggio? By the way, it’s a pity you can’t see my conducting, so you’ll just have to make do with feeling the music.” I hover my fingers over your wide open armpits and wriggle them.

Instantly you begin bucking fiercely, as my fingers slowly make contact and you burst into guttural giggles.

“Well now, we are in tune tonight; and that suits me just fine, as I want you to play your little heart and soul out. Especially when I play your soles.”

You are bucking up a storm, giggling as well, as my fingers seek out every nook and cranny your armpits can offer. My fingers are light, spidery, torturous and methodical, as they circle and trace the outer edges, then quickly spider in and encircle the deepest recess.

“While there are no violins in the Moonlight Sonata, don’t you think this is the place for them if they were to be added? I do.”

I stop for a moment to survey you, from head to writhing legs, feet and toes. Now tickling your armpits again, you are bucking, your entire body twisting and turning like a leaf in the wind. You giggle constantly as my fingers never leave your pits. You squeal again as my fingers now spider up your arms then down again and then across into your neck.

“Keep your chin up, it won’t last long. I could make this a short concert, but then again I want to add in the Fur Elise and that one takes time.”

You squeal and rocked from side to side even more and violently pulling at the bonds that hold your wrists.

“My, my, for someone who has all the time in the world, you certainly want to hurry things up don’t you. But no, no my fervid falsetto, you will give me the entire symphonies; with encores.”

Your breathing is laboured, your writhing up several octaves and the bed is now beginning to move.

“I must confess that your full bodied feet are giving me mind orgasms and I must thank you for that. They’re like Stradivarius violins, and two such rare violins must be played oh so sensuously; stroked with such a sensual sereneness, that all you can hear is the music.”

I watched with delight as your feet suddenly and frantically flex, twist and contort; toes splaying out all over then clenching tightly as if to hide in search of some sort of refuge.

Is it time? Is it time for me to go to those feet and play that violin concerto that I so desire and you so dread? I stop again, climb on the bed and lay beside you, now slowly stroking your right ear and whispering in it. You are electric; squirming, shallow breathing and desperately trying not make a sound to give me ideas. I can see little beads of sweat now forming and running in little rivulets across and down your body. Each one was whispering its own story, revealing another secret about you to me, another tool in my symphony that you are becoming.

“I want to tongue those beads of sweat,” I whisper, “Letting my tongue tickle you, speak to you, tease you and make you sweat even more, in a never ending sensual circle of fervid symphony.”

You can’t help squeal at my words and I gutturally giggle back at you and continue teasing. You are helpless, laying on the bed now stage and you are ready to give me a whole concert of laughter, ranging from giggles and squirming to a crescendo of full bore laughter and bucking. And only I will conduct you, only I will write the music that you will become.

“Can you imagine me playing the violin AND piano, that are your soles. Going from the Moonlight Sonata and the Fur Elise to the William Tell overture through to the Flight of the Bumble Bee and then back again. I can imagine the music; electric, ravenously racing through you making every nerve ending you have stand in end and being a razor’s edge from the abyss of the symphony with unlimited encores.”

Your feet are a blur and your legs are pumping with a fury I’ve never seen before from any girl I’ve tickled and it pleases me no end. I want you and I have you and you know it no end and I can tell that you are screaming inside for the music to stop. The blindfold thoroughly inspires me about your eyes and I can imagine wide open terror one moment, then tightly clenched shut terror in the next. I am composing your terror as I tickle, composing your now lust and fervid orgasmic reactions to each stroke. The sweat is coming faster now and even your pussy is now wet with fear and deep rooted desire. The cauldron of concertos which you are is now bubbling, ready to boil over into an overpowering crescendo of sound that will the bedroom and rock your mind, body and soul.

“I’m glad you sent me the messages that Gorian sent you on fet, as she definitely wants to tickle you sensually senseless. I’m sure you read her profile, especially the part where ticklees fear her. Did you see the video clips? I love Cassidy; she was demolished, stroked by stroke.”

You want to answer me, but images of Gorian are going through you like lightning and your senses are screaming. I give you a quick spider to your left armpit and you want to squeal but I have suddenly silenced you with a kiss and then another and I am delighted as you eagerly kiss back. But I am not here to give you just one pleasure, but many and so I reach over and lightly spider tickle your right armpit. Silenced by my kisses or not, instantly you squeal, then gutturally giggle through them and begin bucking again. You can’t take it, yet you can’t get away from it as you are bound to the bed, bound to me and to add a new dimension, bound by fear as well; in almost a symphonic, sacrificial pose. Your giggling is exquisite and pleases me no end, not to mention your armpit which is so soft, supple and oh so ticklish and I just cannot resist continuing and spidering even lighter, to barely touch you to drive you crazy. But now I want to hear you laugh without restrictions so I stop kissing and continuing your left armpit and now add your right too. Your laughter comes forth and you are writhing from side to side, frantically trying to pull your arms down. I begin kissing you again but not your lips, but your left nipple and you squeal and begin begging me to stop. Your laughter is stealing your voice and you are finding almost impossible to form words to beg and so I up the ante by not only kissing but now nibbling the nipple as well. It is firm and erect, providing me with the most exquisite target to begin getting you off, but not my only way of getting you off, for I have many more planned.

My left hand leaves your right armpit and begins lightly and sensuously massaging, stroking and pinching your right nipple and you go even wilder. I am I composing a new symphony with many high notes in it, or am I only conducting what you are composing? In any case you are now trying anything and everything to keep me from you and to free yourself from the dreaded bondage.

“Fucking God stop!!!”

You have spoken your first words since my starting to tickle you and they are heaven sent to me. I giggle back at you once more and continue, adding extra soft pinches and wriggling the tender nipple as well.

Did I hear a moan? I can’t have you getting off that early, can I? While a woman is one hundred percent more sensitive after an orgasm and that means one hundred percent more ticklish, do I want you that way, when I am enjoying you the way you are now. I resume kissing your lips but also tickle both armpits at once and you erupt with still more giggles and writhing. I am, or you, composing at a furious rate, filling pages and pages of music paper with endless teasing, strokes and tickles. To really tease you I slowly whisper the word feet and again you say “Fucking god” and I now laugh back at you.

I stop completely and your writhing begins to subside and your laughter disappears. I barely whisper the word feet once more and you beg writhing once more and a barely audible and frantic “no, no, no,” comes from your lips. Your feet are flailing all over, frantically writhing, toes clenching then splaying out all over, filling up the page with sweet note after sweet note of music. This is the symphony I want, this is the you that I want and I know that secretly, hidden deep inside of you, slowly bubbling and gurgling to the surface is that fact that you wanted it as well. But the feet are not my next target and you don’t know that.

Picking up a soft, but stiff seagull feather I move to your waist and ever so slowly start circling your button with it. Instantly you suck in your tummy and squeal and your writhing continues. I press the palm of my right hand slightly to firmly against your ribs, my fingers splayed out all over and hold you still, as I circle and circle and circle your button. Your tummy is taught and your button makes an oh so delicious target and your initial reactions tell me I’m dead on target and I cannot resist circling slower. Your legs continue to pump and as I look toward them, and I cannot help but see that you are getting moist and that gives me evil ideas. Now I let the feather stroke into your button and I swish it around, first clockwise, then counter-clockwise, then any which way and you hiccup into new giggles and start begging me to stop. But buttons are made to be tickled I reply laughing, and yours I just can’t resist, To further to add to your torment I now spider your ribs and you violently rock from side to side; albeit as best you can.

“Now aren’t you a crescendo and a half, and so how about I do this?”

With that said, I drop the feather and spider tickle your tummy as well and suddenly you scream and swear at me. The word “Shit” resonates throughout the room and I laugh back at you once more and continue spider tickling. Looking back at your pussy I see you getting moister and I know your time has come and so I stop tickling

“Am I a witness to a wetness?” I whisper, picking up the feather and beginning to it stroke up and down. You swear this time only the word “fuck” is used and I laugh back at you and ask if you want one. But you cannot answer back as your writhing and laughter have stolen any strength you have for replying and this is so delicious to me. I ever so lightly stroke the feather up one side of your lips then down the other and then back up in between. “Fucking god no” you scream once more and I know I have you on the ropes, not to mention the bed.

“Dare I make you cum?” I ask. “Or should I save that moment for when you fervidly and ravenously crave it or fear it. There’s so many options there; aren’t there.”

I don’t give you time to think as my ten fingers spider up your waist, up your tummy and spider all over your ribs. Instantly you scream once more and burst into giggles and begin bucking again. Still another “Fuck” erupts from your lips and again I giggle back at you.

“Now you’re composing AND performing my kind of music sweetness; play on.”

You don’t want to play on, you want to stop, you need release; you need me to stop before I drive you over the edge into the abyss. I now spider with one hand and pinch your ribs with the other, never pinching in order and never spidering in a pattern that you could get used to. As I pinch each your giggling rises in tone and your bucking becomes more intense and the word “fuck is uttered several times.

“So tender these ribs sweetness, I must make sure I do them and you justice; you’d want that. This concert must be bravo personified.”

Suddenly I go back playing the “Moonlight Sonata” and the “Fur Elise” and your giggles are now constant and I can’t tell your squirming from your writhing. Your taught rib cage and totally erect nipples are totally exquisite to me and I want to play them for an eternity

You are tied taught and your tummy is very smooth and your ribs were protruding a little. I trace a finger slowly along a rib from the breastbone to your left armpit and you giggle a little louder and writhe as I trace the rib, then rocket off the bed as I enter the armpit. Your laughter is now full-bore now as the tickling takes hold. You are now bucking all over, bucking your head back and forth shaking your arms against the restraints, breathing hard and laughing loudly. I continue to trace a finger slowly along each rib and I count as I do so. Your reactions are instant and off the scale and I smile as you continuously arch your back. It is as though you are undergoing shock therapy and the voltage was way up. I trace the bottom ribs and each time I do I trace a little further and finally enter your button. Pressing my finger gently against the soft knot, I wriggle it about and you once more rocket off the bed.

“My, my, we are ticklish.”

This is pure torture for you, yet there is no way that you can get free to end the torture. You also feel my other fingers spider tickling your tummy, adding to your torment and you writhed even more in a desperate attempt to escape. You mind was beginning to lose its grip as I am beginning to chip away at your sanity. I can tell that you are discovering nerve endings you never knew existed and each of these endings is fully engulfed in complete ticklishness. You violently wrench at your bonds, pulling and jerking as hard as you can. Every muscle is working overtime to free you, and you are beginning to sweat profusely.

I stop and slowly straddle you and place my fingers against your ribs at your sides. Vibrating slightly, I wriggle them incessantly and you rocket once more. But with me straddling your waist now, you can barely move and this only serves to heighten the ticklish sensations and your need for freedom. I can feel your hips grinding underneath me; feel your legs behind me, pulling at the bonds that hold them fast. I watch as your head snaps from side to side, your eyes clench shut and your mouth opens wide to let out the insane laughter that is now continuous. I see the beads of sweat now raining off your body and running like raging rivers.

“I just can’t get over how soft and smooth your skin is, how easily my fingers slide all over, skating, ballet dancing and gliding over the ticklish surface.” I slide my ten fingers over two of your ribs and into your armpit and this swift and soft sliding is sheer torture. I am having the time of my life and you are having something that you would never forget. My fingers now spider tickle your breasts and once more you rocket off the bed. But while your skin is soft your nipples are hard and I can tell that the tickling is also turning you on.

“If I surf this way.” I say giggling and rubbing two fingers along your top right rib. “Your skin is even softer. Now if I surf this way.” I move my fingers back again. “I get the same softness! This is so cool!”

Your laughter is continuous but erratic and your struggles are unbelievable. Such descriptions as a ”Ball of fire” and “Bucking bronco,” don’t even come close to describing you at this moment. You are off all of the scales and having the most intense reactions I have ever seen. I stop and look your sweating, writhing body and visually you are an absolute mess. Sweating all over and hair matted over your eyes. I can tell that physically you are so charged, that I feel you might go into overload at any moment.

I now began to slowly trace and tease the edges of your breasts and you continue to squirm. Starting at the bottom I slowly slide my finger from your left side over to your right and then back again and you shiver. My finger now traces over the top of your breasts, barely touching the edges of your armpits and you squirm more. Now I use two fingers, one on either of your side and quickly begin using five fingers to lightly vibrate your sides and ribs. This results in the almost breathless words of “fuck” and “shit” being uttered and more squirming.

“Are we beside our self?” I joke. “Well now it’s time for the tickle of the rib, of love.”

My fingers vibrate even more and now slowly travel up and down your sides and instantly you rocked from side to side, trying to keep me away.

“Is someone having a hard time of it, or are caught between a rock and an orgasmic place?”

You hate me for teasing you as it always gives you an inkling of what I had planned for your and you continue to rock from side to side only more violently now and more laughter erupts from your lips. I momentarily stop, surveying you then continuing the tickles and your rocking resumes.

“Aren’t ribs wonderful and oh so pinchable too.” With that I lightly pinch your top left rib and try to wriggle it.

Again you writhe and began bucking and this time I giggle back at you and continue vibrating. I stroke you again, only this time firmer and you writhe on the bed.

“My, my.” I smile sweetly. “It’s surprising how even more ticklish one is when they’re tied down, so helpless and defenceless.”

You looked at me more seriously now and began shaking your head from side to side and pleading with him not to tickle you anymore.

“And I must comment again on the fact that your skin is so virgin soft and simply scrumptiously strokable. It must enhance your ticklishness a good deal.”

You are bucking all over, bucking your head back and forth shaking your arms against the restraints, breathing hard and laughing loudly. And I am having the wildest ride of my life. I continue to trace a finger slowly along each rib and count as I do so. Your reactions are instant and off the scale and I smile as you continuously arch your back. I trace the bottom ribs and each time I trace a little further and now enter your button. Pressing my finger gently against the soft knot, I wriggle it about and once more you rocket off the bed.

“Would you care for a thumb rib massage?” I don’t wait for an answer, as my thumbs began massaging your central ribs and then began massaging outward. You burst forward with another scream and writhe so intensely you continue rocking the bed.

“Awwwww what’s the matter, are you feeling a little too naked for me? A little too vulnerable perhaps? Are my thumbs that terrible to you? Shall I add eight more fingers?”

You scream as all ten of my fingers vibrate your rib cage and then lightly slip in between the ribs. Suddenly my fingers leave the ribs and began lazily spider tickling your tummy. You immediately burst into giggles and begin shaking all over. You shake your head no as you watch my fingers circle your button and squeal then scream as I entered it and vibrate it like crazy.

“This is so soft and tender I could stay here for hours. I never thought you being naked could be so much fun. This is the symphony I have been dreaming of; the ultimate sonata.”

“These are definitely not tummy tunes you’re giving me.”

Your tummy button is a perfectly round deep dimple with a soft knot of flesh at its bottom. I loved tummy buttons and the sight of your certainly ticklish navel is something I just can’t pass up. I just love teasing and tickling tummies, and I know that I’m loving yours.” I trace circles around your tummy again, tracing them smaller and smaller until I am sensually circling the button. This is driving you nuts and all you can do is laugh and writhe.

I straddle your hips and slip a finger into your belly button and instantly you hiccup your way into more intense laughter. I know that I’ve found the right place and delight in your reactions. Having all the time in the world, I delight in taking my time to explore how deliciously ticklish you are. With my thumb and forefinger I squeeze on either side of your navel, raising it up from your tummy, and probing deep into it with the index finger of my other hand, then push in firm and work my finger around in circles, stretching the walls of the dimple. After that, I squeeze the dimple tight around my finger and piston it in and out, poking the button. You go wild under me, tummy wriggling tightly, and your entire body writhing. Your laughter rises as my finger touches the bottom of your navel then falls a little when I pull it out. It rises again when I insert it once more and I again delight in your reactions.

“Time for a rest.” I say, watching your laughter subside into spurts of. spasmodic giggling, your entire body rolled slowly from side to side, as the sweat continued to fall and you begin to moan in between the laughter. I then stop and you catch your breath, your chest rising and falling like the ocean. Your head moves slower now and spasmodic giggles echoed from deep inside of you. The sweat runs from you like Niagara Falls and you are almost shivering.

You jump as you feel a single finger tracing the outer edges of your panties, first the waistband over your tummy and then the leg bands on your inner and outer thighs. I am dangerously close to your pussy and again that is the last place you wanted me to go. The single finger slowly slipped under the waistband and began massaging from side to side. You want to laugh because it tickles the lower end of your tummy, but you are too scared to show me any emotion as I might get the wrong idea about you. Another finger slips under the left leg waistband and strokes from the front of your thigh to the inner side, lightly touching the outer edge of your pussy itself. The two fingers are torture personified and you are now squirming intensely and desperately wanting to close your legs. To your relief the fingers now retreat from inside your panties, but the respite was only short lived as a single finger now lightly and slowly strokes and teases up and down your lips and is joined by another finger moving in the opposite direction. Again you desperately want to close your legs, as again the fingers were torture personified. I have hit one of the spots that you feared being touched the most. Not that it tickled, but that is was sending very sensual shock waves through you and your brain is again reeling from the barrage. You know that I want you and that I am going to have you, but still you want to find even the slightest possibility to stop me.

I can feel a fire building within you, a fire that is beginning to rage and become volcanic. Your pussy is ablaze with sensual sensations and you are feeling the heat something terrible. Every stroke is worse than the last as I am hitting all the right nerve endings, and sending all the wrong senses to your brain. Again you are screaming inside, again asking for me to stop this torture.

“Just a few more strokes Ocean and you’ll erupt with a fervid cornucopia of sensual delights.” I laugh upon saying that and continue stroking.

What you now can’t take is the surprise bum tickling and you yell the words “Fuck you” at me. I laugh back and continue tickling there. Oh how soft your bum is and how tickly and I reach right around and tickle the crack. This has you scream once more and writhe even more, and I joke that even though your bum has a crack in it, there’s no need to fix it as it tickles you even more.

You heard me move and feel me sitting next to your waist. You scream as you feel my hot breath on your mound and violently writhe. You scream again as you feel me slowly tugging at the tie of your panties and realize that your panties are now undone. As I slowly pull away the fabric, you feel a single finger touch your labia and then another finger touch your perineum.

“You are in a frantic state right now. Could it be that you feel I have surrounded your mound and cut it off from all hope of freedom?”

You are on the very edge of insanity. You scream again as you feel the two single fingers begin rapidly stroking your labia and perineum and you violently writhe once more. You curse me and again scream inside.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” You growl, continuing to writhe as much as you can.

“Fuck you say? Maybe later sweetheart, if you’re good or is it bad.” I giggle again. “Shall I tell you some of the targets I have selected to add to your symphony? Your lips, clitoris, clit hood, that exquisitely terrified tender bud below and of course, your G spot. What is it they say G marks the spot.”

I am indeed driving you wild and making you dangerously close to cumming and that you desperately don’t want in any way shape or form. If you came I would be overjoyed and would sensually tease and tickle your to make your cum even more. You also know that if you came, you would now be one hundred percent more sensitive. That would mean being one hundred percent more ticklish and you definitely don’t want me knowing that.

My two fingers now vibrated you and you gutturally giggle more. If you ever needed release and relief more than ever it was now, as my two fingers are murder on your mound, let alone your senses. Every nerve ending in your mound was on fire and you desperately want to put out those fires right now, but you have no power over me and he am stoking them beyond belief. Your mind was exploding and imploding at the same time. Your entire body was on the verge of total collapse, starting with your mound and again you scream inside. She also screamed outside too and again frantically beg for me to stop.

Now you feel me stop and suddenly feel me slowly spreading your lips with two fingers and a third finger slowly peeling back your clit hood. You tensed, suddenly feel a fourth finger now lightly stroking your tender bud and scream once more. I have hit another of the buttons that you don’t want me going anywhere near, let alone touching and she strain for all you are worth in your bonds.

I laugh again and now began to lightly rub it. I have you by the bud and I am not going to let it go by any means. My fingers part your lips even more and I begin to stroke around the bud and your soft sensitive flesh is dangerously overheating. You are now dangerously overheating and you need relief and release NOW, but I continue to build and stoke the fires within you. Suddenly I change directions and now slowly and sensually slid a single finger up the left side of your lips, across, back down the right side and across again. My circling your mound is deadly and you can feel an orgasm beginning to well up within you.

Once again I change direction and now began pinching your lips, starting at the bottom and slowly working my way upward. You screamed inside again and curse at me and that made me giggle once more. The pinching is as horrible as the stroking and I can tell that if you don’t get relief and release now you will be over the edge. Still once again I change directions and now began to slowly and oh so sensually massage your mound with the palm of my right hand. I am stoking every fire within you and making them hotter and hotter and I’m almost wondering if your passion is so enflamed that your voice inside of you must now be screaming yes, yes, YES. Your entire body was writhing so much it was putting a strain on the bonds and I can tell that you are praying more than ever that one will come loose.

Now the time has come to get really serious and so I select a stiff feather and I lightly and slowly stroke it up and down the outer edges of your lips. You hiss the words “fuck you” and your legs frantically pump, you with all over and arch your back. This is where I suddenly slide the feather down your bum crack and you plummet back down on the bed. I have you in more ways than you can think of and you can’t take it.

“Now let’s see; tickle feather stroke your lips and you rise up, feather stroke your bum crack and you fall back down. I can’t decide which I like better. But do you know where one of my favorite places to stroke a feather is?”

I give you no time to answer as I start teasing the tie to your bra and you squeal and begin begging no. Pulling your bra away from your breasts I am in awe at how beautiful they are and how erect the nipples are, giving another essential secret away. I can’t resist flicking the feather’s tip over your left nipple, then slowly stroking it, then flicking again. You swear at me again and rock from side to side and I giggle back at you and continue, only this time on the right nipple now. I repeat the flicking and stroking and begin circling the outer edges of both breasts and you begin giggling incessantly.

“I wonder what symphony goes best with nipple and breast tickling; any ideas?”

You are giggling too much to answer and even if you could, you definitely don’t want to give me ideas. I continue circling the left breast, but when I reach the top left corner of it, I let the feather slowly trail off into your armpit. Again you swear at me and frantically try to bring your arms down. The feather slowly traces the outer edge of the armpit then swoops in to the deepest recess. You buck and writhe, saying the word no over and over again but I continue. Swooping into the right armpit I do the same and you react the same as well, giving me more to laugh about. It is now that I add some spidertickling of your left armpit, while continuing to feather the right and you are laughing hard, bucking and writhing like none before. You are on the verge of cracking, going over the edge, falling into the abyss, and I can’t have that so I stop.

"The time has come but I won’t tell you that; I’ll just let you find out."

You suddenly feel warm breath on your right sole and feel two hands on either side, firming a grip and you suddenly squeal very loud as I begin to softly and sensually kissing your big toe. Your toes instantly spread out and I seize the opportunity to spread the big toe away from the others and begin kissing between them. You buck and writhe, feeling my soft sensual kisses, one after the other in almost endless succession. You can now feel your second toe being spread away from the others and again feel my kisses and you buck and writhe at each one.

“Are toes the doorways to the secrets of the feet? Do they reveal all that I need to know in order to dominate you? The toes are so soft I could wrap my mouth around them one by one and give each of them their very own orgasm.”

Your mind furiously tries to understand toes getting an orgasm, but your thought process is brought to a complete halt as a quick spidertickling of your sole takes place. I am slowly dominating your feet one toe at a time and one area at a time and I can tell my methodical approach is driving you crazy. How soft, sadistic and unfeeling my fingers are to you and I burrow my fingers into the spot where the arch meets the ball and you go wild before me. As I begin nibbling your toes; suddenly the wildcat is let loose and your body is in never ending wrench and writhe and your mind in never ending conniptions over the burrowing and nibbling that I make go on and on and on.

“You’re screwed, I’m in control and I’m delighted. Not to mention that your armpits are heaven sent and your feet are way beyond my wildest dreams. And in regards to your feet, I hope I tickle them way beyond YOUR wildest nightmares. Ah, such lovely size 8s, so inviting...”

I now take the feather and using the quill end, rapidly short stroke the ball where it meets the arch, and you go even wilder than before. Never have I such bucking and writhing; it is beyond my wildest dreams and I want to keep you doing it. I slowly bend your toes back and quill their joints and again you swear at me, giving away another part of you that is off the scale ticklish.

Again I look at your feet; the soles are a soft pale pink, the arches are semi high and curved, the balls and heels lightly padded. Each toe is long and slightly curved with pale pink polish on each nail. They are SOOO soft, I am having an orgasmic time and you are on the road to hell as I slowly trace the outer edge of your sole. Your laughter is pouring forth no end and you are bucking and writhing no end and this is so exquisite.

“Are we having a hard time?”

I continue slowly tracing the other edge and now begin tracing the ball of your foot. Your begging is incoherent but I know that you desperately want me to stop in the worst way, but I continue, laughing at you. Suddenly I stop and you grab for every ounce of breath you can get. I resume kissing your toes and your frenzied giggling returns to please me no end.

“Which would you like better, my kissing your feet and toes or more tracing?”

I answer the question for you as I begin tracing your sole and ball of your foot and you scream and begin laughing again. Your bucking and writhing returns and I am delighted and continue tracing. I have to grip your foot even more to keep it still as it writhes violently, giving away another secret.

“Do you think it’s time I got comfy, cozy and cuddly with these feet? I think it’s time. Shall I ravage them? And what a sweet little ravaging it’s going to be. I might even do a little toe nibbling too if you’re good. And I’d know you ‘d like that.”

You definitely don’t want your toes nibbled, or your arches, the balls of your feet or your soles in general. But you know that nibbling is imminent as well and it is driving you crazy. I have power over you like no one has ever had before and you are reeling because of it. My fingers, now lightly tapping on the side of your heel make you shriek and writhe even more and again you are a virtual blur and you’re begging me to stop.

“Such a lonely left foot over there; do you think it needs some attention?

You scream no and I giggle back at you and spider your right sole, causing more bucking and writhing. Just when you start begging legibly I kidnap your voice and leave you with nothing but laughter, which pours from you. Now spidering under your toes your breath is laboured and your begging instantly returns and I giggle at you once more. Your foot is so soft and sensitive and I cannot resist giving you a little raking from heel to toes and back, watching you shriek and howl with laughter. I have you in the palm of my hand and your senses on the edge of the abyss that is the black hole of tickling and it’s driving you insane. It seems that every stroke is worse than before and I delight in that, but you on the other hand fear that no end and you’re screwed because of it. My fingers now dance on your sole in long lazy patterns and this has you howling even more.

“Your size eights are giving me one wild time and I must reward them for that with more tickling.”

It is then that I reach for the massage vibrator, turn it on and lightly run it across your toes. This has you shriek and buck even harder, and I cannot resist following your toes as they splay out then clench tightly shut. Cruising the vibe over your toes makes them splay out and I seize the opportunity to run it between them, causing further laughter and bucking. Your toes are a hotspot for me and a terror spot for you and I cannot resist capitalizing on that. I have your toes jacked up against the wall and the vibe is the perfect weapon to do it with. I know you hate the vibe; almost fear it, and it’s driving you insane as well. I bend your toes back and vibe under them then run the vibe across the ball of your foot and into the arch then back again.

“Have I tried the vibe on your pussy yet? A symphony of good vibrations bringing you to a crescendo of cumming, your back arched like a musical high note and you singing arias of sensual moaning to make any opera singer jealous.”

You scream fuck you and add the word no, begging me not to and I laugh back at you telling you how much fun it would be for me and I swish the vibe all over your sole. I release your foot, turn the vibrator off and slowly get on top of you. You freeze at feeling my weight on top of you and you breathe heavily. I lean forward and kiss you once more, only this time longer and more passionate. You are still frozen but very warm to the touch and I somehow feel that If I untied your arms you would hold me close. I kiss you again, letting my lips surround yours and taking them sensual prisoner. You are kissing back and that pleases me no end, offering me another glimpse into you and perhaps a path to the inner you that I must explore. I move myself a little lower and begin kissing your left nipple and instantly you try to arch. You are a very vibrant and beautiful woman and you are beginning to turn me on. Your nipples are warm and tender to my touch and your voice soothing as you react to my touch and I want to keep going as long as possible. Right now it is pure heaven and I can only imagine what it will be like when I get to your pussy.

I begin slowly and sensually kissing your right nipple and you begin to moan and squirm. If I’m turned on at this moment what must you be feeling and how far can I take you before you have a mind wrenching orgasm. I know you want one, but you’ll only get it when I say so; and you haven’t earned it yet.

“Mmmmmm, your nipples are like pillows on pillows, and I’m glad because I love pillow talk.”

You try to stifle squeal, but it come out softly and I softly giggle back at you. You have fallen back on the bed now but are trying to arch once more, but the more you do the more I pull back just to tease you. And it works as you squeal and practically beg me to really suck hard. I merely continue to kiss and this drives you even further insane and as I do this I whisper that I love pussy talk too and am going to get my fair share of that as well. You hiss the words “fuck you” at me and again practically beg me to suck them and I just giggle back. I’m in charge here and am almost being ruthless in my power over you and you can’t take it. Swearing at me doesn’t help you as it only makes me want to stretch out your torment to the max. You’re so hard you’re knarley and I know it, but I definitely won’t let you orgasm just yet. Playing with you, teasing you, taunting you is what I want right now; watching you squirm to writhe, giggle to laugh to swear at me and all the while going insane.

I leave your nipples and lightly vibrate ten fingers, claw like, on your ribs and you squeal to scream then laugh whole heartedly and swear at me again. Your writhing returned with a vengeance and I am delighted as even though I’m sitting on you, you are still literally rocking my world. I continue to vibrate your ribs and now surprise you with a well-placed raspberry on your button and this has you scream once more. Several more long ones keep you screaming and my now nibbling your button has you giggling intensely and once again swearing at me.

“Why is it I have the feeling that you’re regretting all this and wishing you were somewhere else? But if you were somewhere else you wouldn’t be getting an orgasm, now would you.”

More swearing and I know you now hate it when I tease you as it frustrates you no end and pleases me no end. I am still hard and so are you and so I cannot resist, bringing my fingers onto your tummy to vibrate there. But no raspberries on your button this time; this time the raspberries are on your pussy and you shriek and swear at me louder than before. You are screwed; you know it, I know it and you know that I’m going to keep you screwed for some time to come. Now I begin lightly licking your pussy and you hiss the word “yes,” and arch your back once more. But the more you arch the more I pull away to only lightly touch your pussy and not let you get off. You are hungry to famished to ravenous and ready to kill me for keeping you that way, yet my tongue merely continues to ever so softly flick itself over your now engorged pussy.

“GET ME THE FUCK OFF!!!”

“You would love that wouldn’t you. But if I did you would now be one hundred percent more sensitive and that means one hundred percent more ticklish. Do you want that?”

You hiss no and writhe even more and I laugh back at you and continue. I have to hold your hips still to keep licking as you’re trying everything to keep my tongue from your pussy, but it continues to slither all over. You are going wild and I know that your mind is screaming for it to end now, for you to orgasm and for me to untie you. But the truth is no to all three, as there is no way I can stop and no way I’d want to stop either. I am enjoying this too much to stop and am letting my tongue lick slower and slower. But what is fun without a little tickling right? So I begin to massage your hip bones with my thumbs and you shriek, swear at me once more and giggle intensely. My tongue is torture, my thumbs are torture and your mind is blowing even without an orgasm.

“I think it’s time I changed targets and we get to the symphonic crescendo of the evening, shall we.”

I want to take this up a notch and so I think it is time to let you know who is really in charge. I remove the blindfold from you and let you look at me. You see photographic of me sensually tickle torturing women, lightly illuminated on the walls , and in front of you a silent video of one being tickled. Your eyes get huge and I can see the terror in them and I delight in watching them flit from one picture to another to the video and back again. You are silent and almost frightened and I am delighted in the fact that I now not only command your attention, but own it as well.

“Allow me to introduce myself; I’m Gorian, I just love feet and I have a deliciously long way to go with yours.”

“FUCK NO!!!”

Last edited:
Woohoo, your story broke 300! That was fast, you have lots of fans out there. Thank you, thank you, thank you again for writing this story, I absolutely love it! I'm glad I could be a part of your writing process. Well done friend :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back