• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new story in my archive, and here is the teaser and link.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
“Now let’s see; tickle feather stroke your lips and you rise up, feather stroke your bum crack and you fall back down. I can’t decide which I like better. But do you know where one of my favorite places to stroke a feather is?”

I give you no time to answer as I start teasing the tie to your bra and you squeal and begin begging no. Pulling your bra away from your breasts I am in awe at how beautiful they are and how erect the nipples are, giving another essential secret away. I can’t resist flicking the feather’s tip over your left nipple, then slowly stroking it, then flicking again. You swear at me again and rock from side to side and I giggle back at you and continue, only this time on the right nipple now. I repeat the flicking and stroking and begin circling the outer edges of both breasts and you begin giggling incessantly.

“I wonder what symphony goes best with nipple and breast tickling; any ideas?”

You are giggling too much to answer and even if you could, you definitely don’t want to give me ideas. I continue circling the left breast, but when I reach the top left corner of it, I let the feather slowly trail off into your armpit. Again you swear at me and frantically try to bring your arms down. The feather slowly traces the outer edge of the armpit then swoops in to the deepest recess. You buck and writhe, saying the word no over and over again but I continue. Swooping into the right armpit I do the same and you react the same as well, giving me more to laugh about. It is now that I add some spidertickling of your left armpit, while continuing to feather the right and you are laughing hard, bucking and writhing like none before. You are on the verge of cracking, going over the edge, falling into the abyss, and I can’t have that so I stop.

"The time has come but I won’t tell you that; I’ll just let you find out."

You suddenly feel warm breath on your right sole and feel two hands on either side, firming a grip and you suddenly squeal very loud as I begin to softly and sensually kissing your big toe. Your toes instantly spread out and I seize the opportunity to spread the big toe away from the others and begin kissing between them. You buck and writhe, feeling my soft sensual kisses, one after the other in almost endless succession. You can now feel your second toe being spread away from the others and again feel my kisses and you buck and writhe at each one.

“Are toes the doorways to the secrets of the feet? Do they reveal all that I need to know in order to dominate you? The toes are so soft I could wrap my mouth around them one by one and give each of them their very own orgasm.”

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?251104-Another-new-one-and-my-lee-thought-it-was-amazing

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back