• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Series for 2014 - "The Serial Ticklers" M/F Feet, Nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
The Serial Ticklers - Preview By Dahoochman

Jennifer sat on the bed, her stockinged legs crossed seductively. The 38 year old single mother of 2 was finally able to get a free night out, and she wasn't going to waste it. She noticed teh handsome younger guy checking her out at he bar, and did not hesitate to make eye contact. He approached, bought her a drink, one thing led to another, and now she is in a bedroom in a huge house somewhere in the suburbs.

Her younger dreamy "date" was in the bathroom, she could hear water running. She then recrossed her legs, exposing more of her stockinged thighs. He had complimented her on her legs several times, which made her feel wonderful! She had not been complimented on her looks for quite some time.

The room was big and dark, a large Queen Size bed with wrought-iron head and foot boards dominated the room. next to the bed was a cherry wood night stand. There was also a matching dresser, and a large desk.

He came out of the bathroom in just his boxers. My god was he built she thought to herself! He stod about 6'1 and looked to weigh around 215 muscular pounds. He sat next to her on the bed and they started kissing. he gently pushed her onto her back, running his hands slowly up and down her stockinged legs as he kissed her. At one point, he stopped to briefly squeeze her knee, to which Jennifer jumped and giggled. "Ticklish?" he asked. "OMG yes!" she replied, pausing only long enough to say those 2 words, then kissing him again.

Now flat on her back, the 5'3 Executive Assistant reached over her head and grabbed the bed posts above her head. Looking up, her date smiled and said "Hmmm, that gives me an idea". He walked over to his dresser and opened the bottom drawer, returning with several long ace bandages. Straddling Jennifer, he took one wrist and looped the material around her wrist tightly, then secured it to the bed post.

"MMMMMMM, you ARE kinky" whispered Jennifer, making no attempt to pull her hand away. He then tied the other hand to the bed post.
He then climbed off Jennifer and sat down by her legs, running his hand slowly over her legs, from her knee to the top of her feet. "My God these stockings are sexy" he said. Jennifer looked up at him and smiled. "Thank You! I'm glad you like them! But you know, you didn't need to tie me up to fuck me". His response shocked and somewhat scared Jennifer....

"Who said I'm going to fuck you?"

He turned and grabbed Jennifer's left ankle, slowly slipping off the black peep-toe heel that was on it, pausing to slowly look at every inch of her stockinged foot. He dropped the heel to the floor, and started to wrap an ace bandage around her ankle tightly. He then pulled the ace bandage tightly and tied it to a post in the foot board.

"OK, so, what are you doing then" Jennifer said nervously. 3 of her limbs were now tied tightly to the bed, and her young stud date was reaching for the 4th.

"Well" he said, taking off the heel that adorned her right foot and tossing it away "I'm going to tickle you". With that, using his right hand he grabbed her ankle with a vise like grip and with his left index finger started to trace lightly up and down the sole of Jennifer's foot. Jennifer immediately squealed, her feet were deathly ticklish, and started laughing. "Oh My God!" she laughed, wiggling her toes. "This is so unfair" she exclaimed as her young stud date was now furiously tickling her foot.

At first, Jennifer hoped he was being playful, but after a minute straight of tickling she started to realize that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't, and she started to panic. "OK OK, pleeeeeeeaaaasseeeee" was all she could manage as he kept tickling. Then, he stopped. Dropping her foot onto the bed, he started to wrap her last ankle with the ace bandage. "Please" said Jennifer, catching her breath "no more tickling! Anything but that!" With that, she felt him pull her leg tightly toward he foot board, tying it off. Then, reaching under the bed, he pulled out a bag.

Jennifer lifted her head to look down as her tormentor opened the bag and started to place the contents on the bed in between her helpless feet. There were toothbrushes, feathers, plastic forks, a vibrator, shoe strings (to tie her toes with), a back scratcher, and many many more...

His expression now changd, and with a purely evil look on his face, her tormentor then said "Now Jennifer, I am going to tickle you, and tickle you, and ticke you, and there is nothing you can do to stop me!". He reached for a toothbrush, and Jennifer screamed...........

To be continued.........

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back