• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie makes it up to Pete (Chapter 1) f/f, f/m, m/f (very sexual, VERY long)

vegasjim

Characters:

Julie (Wife) - 5'2", dirty blonde, slightly passed shoulder length hair, blue eyes, athletic build and fit (120 lbs), plump ass, natural D breasts, size 7 feet (small, somewhat wide feet, short toes)

Pete (Husband) - 5'8", light brown short clean cut hair, blue eyes, thin with muscular build (160), size 10 feet

Cindy - 5'6", asian, black hair about 6 inches below shoulders, brown eyes, thin and fit (120 lbs), small firm ass, B cup breasts, size 9 feet (long and narrow with long toes)

CHAPTER 1

"Ready to go Cindy?" Julie asked as she walked up to Cindy's desk.

"Yea, I'm just finishing up here and I'll be ready" replied Cindy. "This is the perfect way to start off a weekend, a mani pedi and then drinks."

"So true. Don't forget that you promised to help me do some unpacking tonight too tho" Julie reminded.

Cindy looked up from her desk with a smile. "All done, let's get the hell out of this office. Unpacking will be fun; we get to hang out and drink while we unpack and make your new place look beautiful."

Cindy got up from her desk and they both walked to out of the office and to their cars.

"Your right. I can't wait to see my new house start to look like an actual home. I'm excited for our girl time tonight too" Julie said excitedly. "Pete won't be home until later so we can blast whatever music we want."

"Perfect! Ok, I will meet you at the salon. See you in a few" Cindy said as she closed her car door behind her.

About two hours later, Julie and Cindy pulled into Julie's driveway. Both girls got out of their cars and walked to the front door while examining each other's nails. Both girls had beautiful long nails. Julie's fingers and toes were painted bright pink and Cindy's were done in bright yellow. Julie fiddled with her keys before finding the right one and opening the front door.

Julie walked through the door looked back at Cindy. "Welcome to our new house" she said with a smile.

"Nice, I can't wait to see the rest of it" replied Cindy.

Julie closed the door and began walking to the kitchen. "Come on, let's get a drink and then I will give you the tour." Julie poured them each a big glass on red wine and then proceeded to show Cindy the rest of the house.

"Wow Julie, this place is beautiful. You don't have nearly as much unpacking left as you led me to believe either. We should have most of it done in no time."

"Yea, I guess we did unpack quite a bit already. I also haven't shown you the finished basement yet tho. We have a bunch of boxes to unpack down there" said Julie.

"Ok, well why don't we get started down there then?" suggested Cindy.

Julie nodded and walked to the basement door. When they got to the basement Cindy realized they had more work to do tonight than she initially thought when she saw the main floor and the upstairs.

"This is a big basement, really nice too" Cindy commented. "There are quite a few boxes down here but before you know it we will have finished a few of these martinis and we will have emptied a bunch of them."

"Yea that's true. Oh, I forgot to tell you Cindy; this basement has the perfect room for Pete to practice his instruments. It is fully soundproofed. Check it out."

Julie opened a door and went into the room, closing the door behind her. She yelled as loud as she could "CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" She came back out and asked Cindy "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" replied Cindy.

"Exactly. I was screaming in there. Pretty cool right?"

"Yea Julie, now you won't have to listen to Pete's music, or should i say noise, anymore."

Julie laughed. "Isn't that the truth."

Cindy giggled. "Alright, let's get to it."

The ladies' polished off 3 bottles of wine over the next three hours while unpacking box after box. They had really made a dent in what needed to be accomplished. They were feeling very buzzed given their small statures.

"I'm pretty drunk" stated Julie, followed by a giggle. "I'm going to get a bottle of water before we dive into our fourth bottle of wine. Do you want one too?"

"That's definitely a great idea. I'm really feeling it" Cindy agreed. "I will start on another box while you are getting the water."

As Julie made her way to the stairs Cindy opened up another box. Her eyes grew wide and she laughed when she saw the contents of the box. It was a box with Julie and Mike's sex toys. On top was an array if different vibrators, some big and some small. Cindy thought about closing the box and pretending she hadn't opened it, but in her drunk state, continued to dig through Julie and Pete's personal items. She was surprised at the abundance of items in the box. As she removed numerous vibrators from the box, she found many different kinds and sizes of feathers, several hairbrushes, a rubber scalp massager, a lot of red nylon rope, baby oil, a ball-gag, a leather blindfold, and some shoelaces. Cindy had completely emptied the box with all of the contents on the floor in front of her by the time Julie returned with the water. When Julie reached the bottom of the stairs, she couldn't believe her eyes and actually dropped the water bottles.

"OMG, what are you doing Cindy?" she exclaimed.

Cindy looked at Julie with a grin. "Once I opened the box I couldn't help but keep digging through it. You guys are kinky haha."

Julie's face turned even brighter red than it already was from the wine. "OMG, I'm really embarassed!"

"Don't be ! What, you don't think I have vibrators?" Cindy said. "Every woman has at least one. I have never been tied up before tho, you kinky girl."

Julie's face was still beat red but her drunk mind soon let her relax. She then got an idea. "How about we try something Cindy?"

"I may be drunk, but I don't want to get into any girl on girl action haha, if that's what you mean" replied Cindy.

Julie shook her head. "No, no. I didn't mean anything sexual. I was thinking about having a competition."

"Competition?" Cindy had a confused look on her face.

"Yea, a tickling competition. I bet you that if we take turns being tied down and tickled, I can last longer before saying uncle than you can" Julie suggested with a grin.

"I would never usually agree to this because I'm pretty ticklish, but the wine says yes. You're on!" Cindy accepted. "How about the loser buys the winner dinner?"

"Deal! Since it's my house and you went through all of my personal belongings, I choose you to be tickled first" demanded Julie.

Cindy smiled and nodded her head. "Sure, fair enough."

Julie looked around the room trying to decide what she should tie Cindy to. After much thought she decided on a weight bench. "Help me carry this into Pete's music room. I don't want my neighbors to hear you squealing! Hehe"

They carried the weight bench into the music room and positioned it in the middle of the room. Cindy lied down on the bench with her head at the end where the barbell would go. Her calves and feet were hanging off the end.

"Is this how you want me?" questioned Cindy.

Julie thought for a second. "Actually, I will need to get something to put at the end of the bench to rest you feet on. While I go find whatever that may be, you need to remove your shirt and shorts. You can leave your bra and panties on but I need to have access to as much of your skin as possible haha. I can't wait for you to beg me to stop and then tap out after only a minute or two!"

"Fine, whatever you need. There is no chance I will tap out!" Cindy said with confidence.

Cindy got up and and started to disrobe while Julie left the room in search of a footrest. Julie quickly returned with a small bench, with a small wooden bench with a soft cushioned top. She also had a towel in her hand which she place on top of the bench.

"Here, this should do the trick" Julie said, pleased with her quick work.

Cindy lied back down on the bench in only her black bra and yellow lace boyshort panties. "Ok, tie me up however you like and show me what you've got. I will never crack."

Julie smiled. She grabbed the red nylon rope and began to tie Cindy's ankles together. She first tied the left one and then moved to the right one before eventually wrapping the rope around itself in between her feet. This securely fastened her feet while keeping them a little separated to help prevent them from blocking each other. Cindy lied quietly and began to feel a little nervous. Julie took another length of rope and fastened just above her knees to the weight bench. She did the same thing just below her knees and then once again on her calves and ankles on the smaller bench. Cindy couldn't budge her legs and could only wiggle her feet side to side, barely enough to partially cover the other sole. Julie then made her way up to Cindy's head at the other end of the bench. She used more rope to tie her wrists firmly together and then used another piece of rope to pull her arms above her head and fasten them to a bar under the bench, bending her arms at her elbows and fully exposing Cindy's armpits. Cindy's nerves grew but she tried to hide them from Julie.

"I can't wait to see the look on your face when you can't get me to give in!" Cindy said, pretending to be confident.

Julie didn't look worried. "Ha, I don't think you will get to see that face tonight Cindy."

Julie bent over and whispered with heavy breaths into Cindy's ear, "I will be right back. While I'm gone, just imagine how badly I'm going to tickle you. You might give up before I even touch your skin."

Before Cindy could respond, Julie shoved a ball gag into her mouth and fastened the strap snugly. She then left the room while Cindy mumbled into her gag. As she closed the door, silence took over as the soundproof walls blocked her mumbles from the rest of the basement. She continued upstairs, and just as she had hoped, Pete was walking in the door.

"Hi babe, how was your day?" Julie asked him.

"Good, the meetings went well but it was a long day. I can't wait to relax and have a few beers."

Julie had a big smile on her face. "Yea, I've already had some wine." She kissed him and said, "I've got a surprise for you. Go shower and meet me in your music room. I will grab you a beer."

"Did you set it all up for me?" Pete asked excitedly.

"Kind of. You will see. Hurry up!" Julie exclaimed as she shot him another grin.

Pete went upstairs to get cleaned up and comfortable. Julie did as she said and got her husband a beer. She also poured him a strong Jack and Coke and grabbed another bottle of wine for her and Cindy, before bringing the drinks to the basement. She had much more planned for Cindy than was agreed on. Julie had been very neglectful of her husbands needs over the past few months. Their sex lives had been non-existent, which she felt terrible for. The moment she saw Cindy with all of the sex toys, she started to formulate a plan to make it up to Pete. Pete had a tickling fetish and had joked around about having a threesome several times. Julie was drunk enough to throw her inhibitions to the wind and knew this was a great opportunity to make her husband very happy. Julie put the drinks down on a box and then grabbed an empty rubbermaid. She opened the music room door placed the rubbermaid in the corner of the room to use as a table for all their drinks. She then went to grab the beverages and brought them back to the makeshift table she had put in the corner.

"I brought some more wine for us. Enough with the water, haha" Julie said with a giggle.

Cindy noticed that Julie brought more than wine. She mumbled through the gag, "What else did you bring?" It was muffled but Julie could make out what she was asked.

"Oh, Pete just got home. I brought a beer and a Jack and Coke down for him." Julie smiled evilly.

"WHAT!?" Cindy mumbled through her gag.

Cindy's face instantly became more red and she tried feverishly to free herself from her bondage. She was unsuccessful to say the least; the ropes didn't loosen one bit.

"Oh you aren't going anywhere Cindy. I have been very neglectful to Pete's needs lately as you already know. I'm going to make it up to him tonight and you are going to help" Julie teased with a grin.

Cindy protested into her gag but Julie ignored her. Julie straddled Cindy's ankles and slowly danced her fingernails on her freshly pedicured soles. Cindy wiggled her feet as much as possible to escape but it did no good. She fought hard not to laugh and give Julie an idea of how much it tickled. After only about 15 seconds however, Cindy began to lose control and started to giggle. Julie only kept it up for another 15 seconds but didn't push her very far. She climbed off of Cindy's legs and then walked up toward her head.

"So there won't actually be a tickle contest tonight. You will just be in for a long, long night of tickling, haha" Julie tormented.

Cindy had a nervous look on her face.

"Do you want some more wine Cindy? You might as well try to enjoy tonight" offered Julie.

Cindy nodded yes.

"I will actually take this off now. That way you can drink and I'm sure Pete will want to here you beg anyway" Julie continued.

Julie removed the ball gag.

"Are you sure you want to do this Julie?" Cindy questioned, hoping Julie would change her mind.

"Yea, this is happening for sure. Get ready because he will be down soon" Julie confirmed.

Even in her drunk state Cindy felt quite uncomfortable. "Ok. I can't believe I let myself get into this situation. What are you going to do? Are you guys going to have sex in front of me?"

Julie thought for a second. "I'm not sure, we will have to see. When Pete sees me tickling you he will get a hard instantly tho. He will love it!"

Cindy smiled nervously. "You definitely oh me dinner by the way."

Julie smiled back. "Sure, dinner it is."

Julie poured Cindy a glass of wine and then placed a straw in her glass. She lowered it down to Cindy so she could suck a few sips and add to her buzz before Pete came down. Julie took a sip from her glass and then let Cindy take a few more sips.

"We will be right in Cindy, prepare to be tickled" Julie said and she put the glasses of wine back on the rubbermaid.

Julie walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. Cindy lied there waiting. She couldn't help but think about the tickling she was about to endure. Julie heard the shower turn off and knew Pete would be down soon. She grabbed the iron gym, a pull-up bar that attaches to a doorframe, that was in the basement and brought it next to the music room. She leaned against the wall beside the closed door and waited for Pete to come down. Within a few minutes she heard his footsteps coming down the stairs to the basement.

"There you are cutie. Where's my beer?" Pete asked.

"It's in your music room with the rest of your surprise. Are you ready to see it?" Julie replied enthusiastically.

"Sure babe, show me what you did."

Julie opened the door and Pete's jaw dropped. He could feel his penis grow instantly.

"Hi Pete" Cindy said with a grin.

"Hi Cindy. Jules, what's going on here?" Pete was unsure of what was about to happen.

"I feel horrible about not being sexually available lately and want to make it up to you. I'm going to tickle the shit out of Cindy while you watch. What happens from there, we will see."

After hearing that, Pete's dick was now more than just growing, it was fully erect. He was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt so it was very apparent.

"Are you serious Julie?" Pete asked, not believing that this was really happening.

"Yes, this is real and so is that boner haha. Look how excited you are haha" Julie replied, clearly having fun with the situation. "Now I don't think its fair that Cindy is the only one in her underwear. We should strip down to our too."

Pete followed Julie's lead and took off his shorts and t-shirt leaving him only in his boxer briefs. Julie stripped down to her pink bra and black lace panties.

Julie walked over to her husband and gently rubbed her hands on his dick and balls on the outside of his boxers. Pete moaned and closed his eyes for a short moment. Meanwhile, Cindy lied there quietly enjoying the calm before the storm. She knew it wouldn't be much longer before she was mercilessly tickled. She realized how much trouble she was in when Julie mentioned she was planning on tickling the shit out of her.

"Pete, the other rule tonight is that I make the rules. If you want this to happen you will do whatever I say. Got it?" Julie proclaimed assertively.

"Anything you say Julie!" Pete immediately agreed.

Julie walked to the door and picked up the iron gym. She fastened it to the doorframe and ordered Pete to stand under it. "Put your arms up Pete." Pete did as he was told. Julie moved a wooden chair from just outside the room next to Pete and stood on it with a few lengths of rope in her hands. She tied one wrist to the pull-up bar and the handle on one side of the iron gym and then repeated the same with the other hand on the handle on the other side. She made it tight enough so that with his feet flat on the ground he was firmly and fully stretch.

Julie got down from the chair and moved it back out of the room. "Perfect! now you can watch everything I do to Cindy but you can touch yourself. I don't want you to cum to fast. I know this is your biggest fantasy Pete." She then squatted down next to him and placed her mouth flush against his boxer briefs. She opened her mouth and exhaled warm air onto his hard shaft before giving it a soft kiss.

"Mmmm, oh my god Jules." Pete let out.

Julie stood back up and slowly slid her panties down her legs and removed them. She stood in front of her husband with her legs slightly more than shoulder width apart and twirled her panties around one finger. "Open up Pete" She ordered. Julie balled up her panties and placed them in his mouth. She pushed every bit of them in with her fingers before picking up a roll of duct tape from the floor and using a strip to secure her panties inside.

Julie smiled at Pete. "There we go, no talking Pete. Just watch and enjoy."

She turned around and walked over to the side of the weight bench that was opposite her husband, making sure not to obscure his vision. The bench was positioned perfectly for Pete to view the show. It was angled so he could see a little of Cindy's soles but also had a bit of a side view to see the rest of her as well. His rock hard shaft was contained by his boxer briefs but it was putting up a good fight.

"Ok Cindy, where should we start?" Julie teased.

"Umm, I think untying me would be a good place to start?" Cindy replied in a question like tone.

Julie laughed. "Yea, I don't think so. Good try tho Cind"

She picked up a long soft feather from the pile of toys on the ground beside the bench and twirled it slowly in front of Cindy's face. "I think I will start with this. Starting slowly and gently will excite your nerve endings and make you even more ticklish. Trust me, I know from experience" said Julie and then turned to look at Pete. "I've been in your position many times over the years Cindy. I know all the tricks."

Cindy swallowed hard. "Are you going to tickle me or just talk all night?"

Julie smiled at her friend. "You will soon understand that the anticipation of the tickling that you will soon experience will also increase your sensitivity. Just imagine this feather stroking slowly gliding over every inch of your body."

While verbally teasing her helpless friend, Julie traced the feather over the length of Cindy's body about an inch or two above the skin. A smile grew on Cindy's face and she began to squirm without even being touched. The sheer thought of Julie's tickle torture was getting to her.

"See Cind, you're already squirming and I haven't even touched you yet" Julie continued. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Julie finally let the feather touch down on Cindy's skin. It landed just above her head on her elbow and then slowly and deliberately slid down the underside of her arm and stopped just before her armpit. Cindy's smile grew. Julie softly slid the feather back up to her elbow. She then used the same technique on Cindy's other arm. Cindy was trying not to flinch or show signs that it was getting to her but her smile and her facial expression showed how hard she had to fight to avoid giggling. Julie then maneuvered the feather back down the underside of her second arm before moving it torturously to her neck and up to her ear. Cindy continued to fight the sensations but was losing control. Her head moved, trying to escape the feather's touch. The feather, still barely making contact, glided across her neck and up to her other ear. Julie knew her tactics were working and slithered the feather back and forth across Cindy's neck while moving from ear to ear.

Cindy giggled as her head moved side to side. "Damn Julie, stop it, hehe"

Julie smiled at Cindy and then turned and smiled sexily at Pete. The feather began to drift lower, over her collar bones and to the edge of her bra. Julie lightly dragged the feather even further down, going from Cindy's small cleavage over her ribs and across her belly. Cindy tried to get her stomach away from the feather but had no chance. Cindy giggled a little more and she was feeling very helpless. The feather continued to gently graze all over her belly, sides, and ribs while occasionally fixating on her belly button. Cindy fought the sensations but her giggles were becoming more and more frequent. Pete could only stand in the doorway and watch as his penis continued to swell and harden. Julie slid the feather up Cindy's side and this time let it linger up into her armpit. Even this light feathery touch got a nice reaction from Cindy.

"Hehehe, oh my god! get out of there!" Cindy laughed and pleaded.

"Oooh, this is a good spot isn't it Cindy?" Julie teased. Julie lifted the feather away from her skin and let it hover over her smooth underarm. "Your pits look very smooth Cind. You just had them waxed didn't you?"

Cindy hesitated in her response. "No, I just shaved this morning."

Julie ran her index finger from the top of her armpit to the bottom. Cindy yelped and giggled. "That's way to smooth for just a shave, it would be more stubbly than that by now Cind. These pits have been recently waxed."

Cindy face turned a brighter shade of red. "No, just shaved hehe, that's all."

Julie lowered the feather back to the same armpit and once again got a giggly reaction. Cindy had goosebumps all over her body. "Wow, having them waxed made them sooo smooth and super sensitive. I can't wait to target these soft, beautiful armpits all night." Julie cooed.

Cindy begged, "No, please don't do that. Even the feather tickles so much. Please Julie!"

Julie didn't say a word and shifted the feather to Cindy's other armpit. Cindy once again failed to fight the sensations and giggle immediately at contact. Julie twirled the feather in her armpit, causing her giggle more intensely. She soon gave Cindy some mercy and removed the feather from her underarm and slid it back down her side. Cindy continued to giggle but less acutely. Julie continued to slide the feather down her body, gently tickling her thighs, knees, calves, and ankles. She let the it flow lightly all over her legs for about a minute, inducing mild giggles. She finally brought the feather into contact with the tops of Cindy's feet. Her toes began to wiggle and her giggles intensified.

"Hehe, shit! Not my feet hehehe!" Cindy blurted out.

Julie looked up at Cindy. "Really? That's only the top of your feet. Your soles are going to be much worse."

Julie lifted the feather away from her feet and held it only inches away from her soles. "Remember how much it tickled on the top of your feet? Think about how much it will tickle on these newly pedicured soles! They look so creamy and soft! I bet they're really ticklish."

Cindy gasped and squeezed her eyes shut. "Shit! I forgot about that. Pleeeaase be nice Julie."

"Oh I'll be nice Cindy, but to my husband, not to your feet. Haha"

Julie inched the feather closer and closer to her soles until it finally grazed Cindy's arch on her right foot. Cindy's foot wiggled and she let out a little giggle. Julie dragged the feather up and down Cindy's sole, from her heel to her toes for almost a minute, which had her in a constant giggle. She then proceeded with the same technique on the left sole.

"Hehehe, stop Julie. Hahaha, pleeehehease" Cindy begged.

Julie didn't listen. She continued for a few more minute, alternating feet, before walking over to Pete and dropping the feather at his feet. She squatted down so her head was level with his manhood. "I think you need a little attention now Pete" Julie said as looked up at him. She grabbed the top of his boxers and pulled them down very slowly bit by bit. Finally his cock was free and it bounced up with quite some force. She slid the boxer briefs down to his ankles and instructed him to lift his legs through the holes. She threw them to the corner of the room. She picked the feather back up from the floor and slid it up his thigh to his balls. Pete moaned lightly into his gag. She twisted the feather in her fingers, causing the tip of the feather to dance in circles all of his tight sack. Pete's moans were now mixed with giggles. Julie suddenly let the feather fall to the ground and proceeded to tickle his balls and shaft with her long pink fingernails.

Pete laughed into his gag. "Mmmhahhmhmmhhmhahahhmmhm"

He closed his legs to hide his balls from Julie's torturous fingernails but Julie wasn't about to let that happen. "Open those legs back up Pete. I didn't tell you that you could put them together like that" Julie ordered. Pete did as he was told and Julie quickly resumed tickling his balls and shaft. Pete was giggling like a school girl until Julie wrapped her left hand around his shaft. His giggles turn instantly to a moan. Julie let him enjoy the feeling of her soft hand for a second but soon leaned closer to his crotch and ran her wet tongue slowly on the underside of his balls. Pete's moans switch back to giggles, only this time they were louder. Pete's balls were very, very sensitive and Julie knew it. Her tongue moved from the bottom of his sack, up the side of his balls and then started to make circles around his left nut. This sent him into a fit of laughter intermixed with moans. She then used the same technique his right nut. Pete's laughter intensified. Julie giggled a bit while she continued to lick his right testicle because she knew that for some reason his right one was more sensitive. Julie's tongue began to slow down while maintaining the same pattern and Pete's laughter subsided slightly. That didn't last for long as Julie sucked his right nut into her mouth and licked it at the same time.

"Hahahhmhm hmmmmmmm hahahmhmmm" Pete's laughter grew louder once again. It tickled so badly but he couldn't help but love the feeling. Julie pulled her lips away from his testicle as if she was pulling a lollypop out of her mouth. She looked up at him and opened her mouth wide. This time she didn't go for his balls tho. Julie moved her head forward and slid her mouth over Pete shaft without touching it. She got her lips very close to the base of his shaft before closing her lips around his rock hard cock. She then slowly slide her wet succulent lips toward the tip of his penis and removed her lips from his shaft in the same manner as she she did with his right nut just before.

"That's all you get for now honey" Julie said and then she blew him a kiss. "It's time for more fun with Cindy now."

Cindy had been watching that whole scene, and to her surprise, was extremely turned on by watching Julie and her husband. She could feel that her panties were getting moist and felt embarrassed. She hoped that Julie wouldn't notice.

Julie snuck passed her husband in the doorway and grabbed the chair that was just on the other side. She carried it passed Pete and placed it right behind Cindy's head. She sat on the edge of the seat and placed her palms flat on the underside of Cindy's arms.

"I think it's time to have some fun with these pits again, what do you think Cind? Julie teased.

Cindy tilted her head back to see Julie and smiled. "Umm, I don't think I have a choice here."

Julie lifted her hands and place her palms back down to the side of Cindy's tits and right below her armpits. "You're very right. you have no say whatsoever haha." Cindy was very tense in anticipation. Julie slid her palms over the hollows of her armpits without intending to tickle her. Cindy giggled a little anyway.

"I still can't believe how smooth your pits are! They are so silky" tormented Julie, continuing to get in her head.

Julie's hands hovered over Cindy's armpits and her fingers began to dance in the air. "Uh oh Cindy, look at them go." She lowered her fingers slightly closer but still kept them away from her skin. Cindy could see Julie's fingers wiggling only a fraction of in inch away from her armpits and her face cringed. Cindy's entire body was tense and the goosebumps from before reappeared. Julie's fingers continued their descent, slowly closing the gap between her fingernails and Cindy's smooth, sensitive pits. The anticipation was killing Cindy and only made the tickling sensation that much worse when Julie's long, pink nails finally began to graze her silky underarms.

"Hahahaha, that tickles soo much! Hahahahahaha" Cindy cried within seconds of contact.

Julie's fingers were moving vigorously while only very lightly touching Cindy's skin. Julie maintained the same speedy but light technique for a few minutes while her fingers migrated slightly up her arms and then back down to her pits and slight passed them to her bra. Cindy was laughing steadily with an occasional yelp and gasp for breath mixed in. Pete was thoroughly enjoying the show his wife was putting on but was dying for his throbbing cock to be touched. He mumbled into his gag and when Julie looked in his direction he flexed his penis, lifting it up and down a few times.

"Oh I see what you want Pete. You want me to play with your nice hard cock don't you?" Julie said in a soft, sexy tone.

"Hahaha, yes play with his cock! Pleeehehehehease give me a break hahaha!" Cindy pleaded.

Julie fingers continued to dance all over Cindy's helpless armpits while she thought out loud, "I guess I could give these pits a break. It really is sooo much fun tickling them tho. I don't know if I want to stop just yet."

Cindy's laugh was becoming more intense and her gasps for air were increasing in frequency. She was focusing so much on catching her breath that she couldn't even plead for mercy anymore. Julie slowed her fingers down a little bit and about a minute later she put a hold on her tickle torture.

Julie leaned down placing her mouth directly next to Cindy's ear, "Ok, I'll be nice. I will give you a few minutes to recover Cindy" she said softly.

"Hehe oh, thank you Julie. Ha I was losing it there" Cindy thanked as she took in a few deep breaths.

Julie stood up and walked over to Pete. She stood in front of him and her hand, ever so lightly, tickled his balls and then grazed his shaft. Pete giggled and then moaned, while closing his eyes. She squatted in front of him as she had earlier and softly blew a stream of cool air over his balls and throbbing cock. "Hmmm, do you want me to suck your cock Pete?"

Pete nodded yes and replied "Mmm Hmm" into her panties that were still shoved in his mouth.

Julie opened her mouth wide and slid her mouth over his eager shaft without allowing her lips to touch it. Pete could feel the warmth of her mouth as his penis slowly disappeared into her throat. When she reached the base of his cock, he was waiting for her to close her mouth around his member and slowly glide her wet, supple lips back up to his tip as she had earlier. This time however, she gradually pulled her head back and his cock came back out of her mouth just as slowly as it had gone in. She did this while never touching his throbbing cock.

Pete sighed into his panty gag and a few muffled words could be made out, "Oooh, come on Jules. Pleeease!"

Julie looked up at him and smiled. "That was a real tease wasn't it Pete, feeling your whole cock in damp warmth of my mouth yet never being touched." Julie giggled while Pete continued to plead to be touched. Julie placed her index finger on the underside of the tip of his penis and then pressed it against his stomach. She then placed her tongue at the bottom of his tight sac and slowly slid it over his balls and up the length of his shaft. Pete let out a pleasure-filled moan. Julie giggled again, very much enjoying teasing her man. She released his cock from his stomach and then turn back to Cindy, who was quietly becoming more and more turned on.

"Ok Cindy, you had your break. Time to have some fun with these cute, pedicured feet of yours" Julie teased her friend.

"Please, give me a little more of a break. Tease Pete some more" Cindy tried hard to postpone another tickle session.

"Hmmm. Yea, I guess I could do that" Julie said while she turned her head over her shoulder and glared back at her husband. "But I'm not gonna haha." Julie turned back to Cindy and then shot her an evil grin as she climbed onto her ankles.

Cindy cringed at the thought of what was about to happen. Julie didn't give her much time to think about it this time tho. Her long, pink nails soon began to dance all over Cindy's poor helpless soles. Cindy began to giggle at the first touch of Julie's nails. She moved her feet as much as she could to free them of Julie's torment, but her attempts did her no good. After a mere 30 seconds, Cindy's giggling had turned to full out laughter.

"Hahahahahahha! Stooohahahap! Hahahahehehehe...Pleeehahase Juliiiiiieeeehehehe" Cindy begged for mercy while she laughed hysterically.

Julie looked back over her shoulder and smiled once again. She didn't say a word and had no intension of stopping anytime soon. She scribbled her nails over every inch of Cindy's soles while her helpless friend continued to beg and howl with laughter. Julie kept this up for almost 5 minutes without relenting even the slightest bit. Soon, Cindy's laughter became silent and she struggled to catch her breath. Julie finally removed her fingers from Cindy's soles.

"Wow Cindy, your feet are really ticklish!" Julie tormented.

Cindy was still giggling while she tried to catch her breath. "Hahaha holy shit, hehe, you think?!"

Julie stood up and walked back over to her husband while she let Cindy rest for a minute. She lied down in front of him with her ass a foot or two from his feet and her legs on the ground between his legs. She tilted her head back to look at Cindy, "I'll give you a few minutes to recover, but don't get too comfortable because I'm far from done with you." Cindy didn't reply and continued to breathe deeply to refill her lungs. Julie placed her palms on the back of her head as a makeshift pillow and slowly raised her legs off the ground. She slid her feet up the inside of Pete's legs and they eventually made their way to his manhood. She wiggled her toes on his balls and gently slid her soft soles and toes up his throbbing shaft. Pete was thankful for her touch and let out several moans. She used her feet to play with cock for only a minute before standing back up and returning to her seat on Cindy's ankles. "Well, I hope you liked that Pete. Time to get back to tickling these feet!"

Julie's nails once again began to prance evilly all over Cindy's soles. Within seconds Cindy was laughing hysterically as she was a few minutes earlier. She begged and pleaded in between fits of laughter and gasps for air. "Hahahahahaha, FUCK! Julie hahaha Julie, Julliiiiiieehehe, Pleeehehehease Stop! Hahahahaha Julie Please! Hahahahahhhaha. Cindy fought will all her might to get free from her bondage. She was bucking as much as the ropes would allow but it did no good.

Julie loved the reaction she was getting from Cindy. "Aww, Cindy. Look how hard you're trying to get free, haha. You have sweat dripping down your face and your armpits are glistening. That's soo cuuute!"

Julie tormented Cindy's soft, sensitive soles for another few minutes, which for Cindy felt like an eternity. When Cindy's laughter became silent again, Julie pulled her fingers away and let her compose herself. Unlike last time, Julie didn't go and tease Pete's dick. She remained seated on Cindy's ankles and once she had caught her breath, Julie went right back at them. She repeated this torturous pattern for almost half an hour before dismounting Cindy's ankles. Cindy was beside herself. She was physically and mentally exhausted and her body was glistening with sweat.

"Oooooh, hehe, thank god! Please be done with me. I can't take anymore!" Cindy said as she lied limply on the bench trying to recover.
"Weeellll, I'm not done with you yet, but I will give you a nice break Cind" Julie replied.

Julie squatted back down in front of Pete's rock hard cock. She placed both hands on his balls and gently massaged them and his penis. Pete exhaled deeply and moaned in pleasure. She then licked slowly from the base of his shaft to the tip of his penis and repeated over and over again for about a minute. Julie placed her soft, wet lips around the head of his dick and flicked her tongue on the sensitive underside of his knob. Pete let out a deeper moan. A few seconds later, Julie slid her lips down his shaft until his cock was no longer visible and then slowly slid her lips back up to the tip. She continued to deepthroat his cock very slowly and sensually for a few minutes, while making sure not to let him cum.

Cindy had now finally caught her breath and regained composure. She had never been much into porn, but to her surprise, she couldn't take her eyes off of the blowjob that was happening a few feet away from her. She was getting really turned on and although she felt a little embarrassed about it, couldn't refrain from watching. Her panties were getting wetter by the second. All she could think about was how she wanted Pete's cock to be in her mouth instead of Julie's.

Julie removed her mouth from Pete's cock and stood back up. "Did you like that Pete?"

Pete nodded, "mmm hmm." He was breathing deeply.

Julie smiled at him. "Good, I will be back to treat you more in a bit. I think Cindy is feeling neglected. I think I will pay a visit to her armpits." She turned around and walked over to her chair that was still sitting behind Cindy's head.

"Please, no more tickling. I'll do anything Julie, I'm begging you!" Cindy pleaded.

Julie sat down and rested her fingernails just below Cindy's armpits. "Oh, I know you will do anything Cindy. That was part of the plan. Only you won't be doing anything just yet, other than feeling the wrath of my nimble fingers that is. Haha" Without hesitation, Julie scribbled her fingernails around in the depths of Cindy's glistening pits.

Cindy burst into laughter. "Hahahahahahha, fuck, hahahahaha heheheh! Julie hehehehe please stohahahahap! Hahahahahaha"

Julie ignored her friend's request and continued her tickle torture. Just as she did with Cindy's feet, Julie kept up her tickle attack until Cindy was uncontrollably laughing and gasping for air. She stopped to let her breathe.

"I'll be nice. I'll give you a second to breathe Cind" Julie teased.

Cindy didn't have the breath or the energy to respond. She took in deep breaths of air and focused on calming down. Julie reached down under the weight bench and gently unclasped Cindy's bra.

"What are you doing?" questioned Cindy, now with enough composure to speak but uncomfortable with the situation. Even though she was horny and had thoughts about blowing Pete, she was slightly uneasy about being topless or nude in front of her friend and friend's husband.

"I think we need to take this off. I was wondering if your tits are as ticklish as the rest of you and thought I would check it out. Hehe" Julie responded with a grin.

Cindy gulped. She knew she had sensitive nipples but had never been tickled there before and didn't know what to expect. After what she had been through already tho, she could only imagine the worst.

Julie slid the bra over Cindy's head and passed her elbows. It rested on her wrists which were tied under the bench. "Those are cute little tits Cindy. I love these cute, tiny, brown nipples. And look, they are already hard and ready for fun haha" Julie teased. Cindy lied there nervously with a bright red face. Julie took the index finger of each hand and traced big circles around Cindy's tits. Cindy exhaled sharply at the first touch and soon let out little giggles as Julie's nails continued to deliberately trace circles around her breasts. Julie soon added the rest of her fingers to the mix while she kept tracing circles. Her fingers danced around in a circular pattern for a little over a minute, causing giggles to escape Cindy's lips. Then without warning, Julie softly but quickly scribbled her nails over Cindy's hard, tiny nipples. Her giggles heightened in sound and frequency.

"Just as I had hoped. Your cute little titties are nice and sensitive" Julie exclaimed.

Cindy didn't respond but continued to giggle with every touch of Julie's nails. Pete couldn't believe the sight of his wife tickling Cindy's tits and nipples and his cock bounced up and down with excitement. Julie's nails explored every inch of Cindy's chest and even ventured back into the hollows of her sweaty pits from time to time. Each time Julie went back to her pits Cindy's laughter spiked in pitch and intensity.

"Hahahaha, pleheheheaase not my pits hahahaha! Tickle my tihehehehets! Tiheheheheckle my hehehaha tits!" Cindy pleaded.

"What's that Cindy? Tickle you pits, tickle your pits?" Julie cooed.

Julie picked up the pace and danced her nails all over Cindy's glistening armpits with more rapidity. She even dug her fingers in on occasion which brought out even more violent laugher. Julie ambushed Cindy's armpits until laughter overwhelmed her and she struggled to breathe. She pulled her fingers away and glared down at Cindy. She just stared at her as Cindy caught her breath. Nearly a minute went by and then Julie leaned over her. She placed her hands on the bench next to Cindy's ribs and continued to lower her head. Cindy didn't know what to expect. Julie then pressed her supple lips against Cindy's collar bone and proceeded to land soft, wet kisses all around her tits. Cindy reaction was mixed with giggles and light moans. Julie kisses migrated inward and began to reach the outer edges of Cindy's breasts. She kissed all over her tits without touching her nipples. Cindy continued to giggle lightly, but didn't say anything as she had mixed feelings. She was a little embarrassed and uneasy with her current situation, yet she kind of enjoyed what Julie was doing. Finally, Julie gently kissed Cindy's left nipple. She giggled in response. Julie followed by placing her lips around the outside of Cindy's nipple. She left it in place for a few seconds and then without warning flicked her tongue rapidly back and forth over her nipple.

"Ooh, hahaha. That tickles but feels so good hehe" Cindy exclaimed.

Julie unsuctioned her mouth from Cindy's breast and then moved on to repeat the same thing on her right nipple. She got the same response with the second nipple. Cindy giggled but loved every second of it. Julie removed her lips from Cindy's chest and sat back up straight. Cindy's eyes were still closed, enjoying the moment, when Julie's fingers went back after her pits.

"Hehehehahaha, Pleeehehehease no this again! HAHAHAHA LICK MY NIPPLES HEHE PLEEEAASE!" Cindy howled.

"Oh, you liked that did you?" Julie replied. "No, not yet."

Julie's fingers continued their assault on Cindy's armpits. Cindy laughed hysterically and pleaded for mercy. "HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHA PLEEEHEHEASE, HAHAHA I'LL DO ANYTHING!!! HAHAHA!!!"

Julie stopped. "Ok, you say you will do anything huh?"

Cindy took a few deep breaths. "Yes, anything! Please don't tickle my armpits again."

"Alright, since you will do anything.." Julie said while she moved her chair to the side of Cindy that was opposite Pete. "You will start by kissing my feet."

"What? Cindy questioned, a little confused.

"You heard me, kiss my feet. Worship my feet Cind." Julie demanded with a smile. She lifted one foot in the air and put it down on Cindy's face with her toes right over her noes. Cindy pecked Julie's sole.

"That's all you've got? I want a much more sensual kiss than that. Make it a little wet too." Julie instructed.

Cindy landed a soft, wet, succulent kiss on Julie's arch.

"Mmmmm, that's better" she remarked.

Cindy's lips caressed all over Julie's soles. She knew that she had to do whatever would make Julie happy to prevent her armpits from being tickle tortured anymore. Her juicy kisses were causing Julie to moan softly and even giggle a little. Julie lifted her foot away and replaced it with her other foot. Cindy kissed all over her other foot very passionately. She then began to lick Julie's arch.

"Hehe, mmm. Ooh that feels good Cindy. Lick slowly from my heel to my toes over and over again" Julie demanded.

Cindy did as she was told and licked her friends soles for several minutes. Julie was getting very turned on and so was Pete for that matter. He was thoroughly enjoying watching Cindy worship his wife's tiny feet.

"Ok Cindy, now suck my toes" Julie ordered.

Cindy then placed one of Julie's big toes in her mouth and sucked it slowly as if it were a tiny cock. She continued to following suit with each toe on that foot until she finished with Julie's pinky toe. She repeated the same thing with Julie's other foot. Cindy had never worshipped anyone's feet before, especially a woman's. She did as she was told tho, and pretended she enjoyed it to prevent Julie from tickling her again.

Julie removed her bra while Cindy sucked on her toes. She began to massage her own tits and rub her nipples while she enjoyed every second of Cindy's lips wrapped around her toes. "Mmmmmm, hehe, mmmm yea Cindy. Suck those toes!" After a few more minutes of having her toes sucked, Julie stood up and straddled the weight bench, standing over Cindy's belly and facing her head.

Cindy grew nervous. "What are you doing Julie?"

Julie smiled and replied,"I'm getting ready for you to lick my pussy Cindy."

Cindy shook her head no. "Julie, licking you feet is one thing but I don't think I can lick your pussy. I've never been with a girl like that before."

"Me neither Cind. We are going to try it tonight tho." Julie cooed.

Cindy refused to do it. "No Julie, I won't do it. That's gross."

Julie looked Cindy in the eyes and grinned. "Ok, that's unfortunate. I guess your armpits are will have to pay the price then." Julie reached her hands out toward Cindy's silky, glistening pits.

Cindy's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened. "NO, don't! PLEASE?!"

Julie kept her hands inches away from Cindy's pits. "You can stop this Cind. Just eat my pussy."

Cindy shook her head no. Julie didn't didn't wait any longer and her fingers dove down into the hollows of Cindy's pits. Cindy fought hard to resist the tickling sensations but couldn't hold out for long. She burst with laughter and was soon hysterically laughing out of control.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, STOOOOHAHAHAP! OOK HAHAHA OK, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I'LL DO IT!" Cindy gave in. She couldn't take the tickling.

"What was that Cindy? You'll do what?" Julie continued to tickle her while she waited for Cindy to say the words.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA I'LL HAHAHAHA LICK YOHAHAHAHAUR PUSSY HEHEHEHEHE" Cindy said in a panic.

Julie removed her hands from her pits. "Good, that's more like it." Julie walked forward, still straddling the bench. She positioned her pussy just above Cindy's mouth. "Alright Cindy, are you ready? I want you to lick slowly around the outside of my pussy lips and your will continue until I give you further instructions."

Cindy hesitated.

"Do I have to tickle your pits again Cindy?" Julie asked.

"No please, I'll do it." Cindy gave in and obeyed her friend's orders. She stuck out her tongue and slowly licked circles around Julie's pussy.

"Mmmm, that's a good girl Cindy" Julie teased. Julie leaned back and did a back bridge by placing her hands next to Cindy's hips on the bench. She leaned her head back and continued to moan. Her hair lightly grazed Cindy's thighs and panties, which produced a giggle from Cindy's mouth. She didn't stop licking however, she feared what would happen if she did. Pete stood and watched while his aching cock craved to be touched.

Still in the bridge position with her head leaning back, Julie exclaimed, "Cindy, place your tongue taint and slowly lick up to my clit. Once you get to my clit, remove your tongue and place it back on my taint to repeat the same slow, deliberate lick." Cindy did as she was told. Julie's moans grew deeper and her pussy became wetter. Cindy was surprised that she actually found the taste of her friend's pussy to be quite pleasant. She was starting to think she might really like being with a girl from time to time. Her tongue started to move even more passionately and she started to moan as her tongue slid up Julie's pussy. Her moans increased the pleasure for Julie, especially when it reached her clit. Cindy's enthusiasm turned Julie on and she started to grind her pussy on Cindy's tongue.

"Suck on my clit Cindy!" she ordered.

Cindy's lips suctioned around Julie's clit and she sucked gently. Julie moaned even louder. "MMMMMM UHHHH YES CINDY!" Cindy flicked her tongue back and forth over Julie's clit while her lips remained wrapped around it. "MMMMMM HOLY SHIT CINDY! THIS FEELS SOOOOO GOOOOD!" Julie suddenly leaned back and lied down on top of Cindy. Her pussy was now a few inches from her friend's face. "Damn Cindy! You almost made me cum so quickly. If I didn't pull away I was only seconds away" Julie said as she breathed deeply.

"So, let me finish you off. I actually like the taste of your pussy, haha" Cindy replied.

Julie smiled, "Yea, I gathered that. It's too early to cum tho, we still have lots of fun left to go."

She then untied Cindy's feet and legs from the bench. She grabbed Cindy's boy shorts and pulled them off her now unrestrained legs. Pete's dick tensed and bounced at the sight of Cindy's beautifully waxed crotched. She was completely hairless. Julie left the room and grabbed the barbell that went with the weight bench. She placed it on the arms of the weight bench above Cindy's head. She then added several big, heavy weights to the bar to make it sturdy and in place. She grabbed the rope that had previously tied Cindy's feet together and fastened each leg to the barbell as well as the arms of the weight bench. Cindy was completely spread eagle with her feet high in the air.

"I think it's your turn for a little fun now Cindy" Julie said while winking at Cindy. "I think we need to change your gag first tho Pete. Why don't we give you a little change in taste" Julie chimed as she picked Cindy's panties off the floor. She walked over to Pete and removed the tape and her panties from his mouth. She lifted Cindy's panties up to her nose and sniffed them. "Mmmmm, these smell delicious. I bet they taste delicious too." She then shoved them into Pete's mouth and his cock bounced up once again as he tasted another woman's pussy for the first time in a long time. Jenny cupped his balls and then gently slid her fingers over his sac and up his shaft. That was all she gave him. Pete begged through his gag for her to give him more but it did no good.

Julie turned around and sat at the end of the weight bench between Cindy's legs. She placed one hand on each of her calves and then slowly slithered her fingers down her legs to the edge of her ass. Cindy sighed and goosebumps surfaced on her lower body. Julie repeated this soft touch several times, drifting her nails down Cindy's legs. She then placed her nails just above her knees on her inner thighs. She used the same technique and her fingers lightly skated down her inner thighs to the edges of her pussy. Julie used her nails to delicately tickle Cindy's now moist, glazed pussy.

Cindy was surprised at how ticklish her vagina was. She giggled continuously with every wiggle of Julie's fingers. Julie then leaned forward ran her wet tongue smoothly and sensually from Cindy's anus to her clit. Cindy let out a deep moan. Julie repeated slow, delicate lick after delicate lick and Cindy's pussy became more and more slippery with each long swipe of her tongue. Cindy was enjoying herself beyond belief. She lied there with her eyes closed and her head back moaning with lick. Julie slowly and deliberately lapped her pussy over and over again with no intention of picking up the pace. She continued her sexy, teasing licks for almost half an hour. Even though Julie never sped up, concentrated on Cindy's clit, or penetrated her pussy, after a half hour of sensuous licking, Cindy was on the verge of cumming.

"Mmmmmm oh my god Julie. I'm so close, please finish me!" Cindy moaned and requested release.

Julie lifted her head up and stopped. "No, you don't get to cum yet Cindy. I want to keep your pussy nice and slippery for now."

Julie walked over to Pete and grabbed his dick firmly in her hand. "It's your turn for a little fun Pete" She squatted down and swallowed his cock. She spent a minute or so slowly deepthroating his shaft. Pete was loving every second, but with all that he had witnessed to this point and the sight of Cindy still bound in front of him with her pussy glistening, he was already on the verge of cumming after only a minute of Julie sucking his cock. Julie sensed that her husband was close and pulled her head away.

"Are you going to blow your load already Pete?" Julie teased. He nodded his head yes. "Well we can't have that happen so soon, we will have to give you a break."

Julie stood up and untied her husband hands from the iron gym that hung in the door frame. She grabbed his hand and led him to the head of the weight bench. She removed Cindy's panties from his mouth. "Even though I untied you Pete, you will still do as I say, got it?"

Pete found his wife's bossy tone to be very sexy. "Yes Jules, whatever you say."

"Good, we will each worship one of Cindy's feet for a bit. We need to give your cock a chance to cool down and regain its composure, haha."

Pete had a big foot fetish so Julie didn't have to tell him twice. He immediately started sucking Cindy toes on her left foot. Julie moved to the side of the bench and gently caressed Cindy's right arch with her lips. Cindy closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations. She moaned lightly and giggled every once in a while when Julie flicked her tongue on her sole. They continued to lick and kiss her soles and lick between and suck her toes for a good ten minutes. Pete's cock went untouched during this time which gave him back control and brought him further away from release. His cock still remained rock hard as he delicately worshipped and enjoyed Cindy's foot tho.

"Alright Pete, let's move on to a different location. We will now lick her armpits and tits. I know you want to feel her silky pits" Julie instructed.

"Haha, you don't really want to do that do you guys? How about just my tits, or even just keep going with my cute long toes?" Cindy said, worried about their how tongues would feel on her silky, glistening pits.

Julie bent down and picked up Cindy's shirt from the floor. "Well since you keep trying to influence us, we are going to spend even more time on your beautifully sensitive armpits. Next time you should keep your mouth shut Cind." Cindy wanted to plead for mercy but thought better of it and kept silent. Julie took Cindy's shirt and wiped the sweat and small deodorant residue clean. "We don't want to taste her deodorant do we Pete? The mild b.o. scent that's lingering in her pits is actually quite a turn on tho. When I smell it I can picture her struggling with all her might to free herself from my devilish fingers earlier tonight, haha."

Cindy eyes clenched tightly shut in anticipation. "Ok Pete, it's time to lick these sexy, ticklish pits" Julie commanded her husband. He obeyed and each of their tongues landed simultaneously on Cindy's helpless underarms. Cindy giggled, but to her surprise, their tongues felt very good. Pete and Julie sensually licked the hollows of her pits for several minutes. It tickled a bit for sure but Cindy loved the sensation and was becoming more and more turned on with each stroke of their tongues. Her pussy was soaking wet. Julie's tongue slid out of Cindy's armpit and traced along the underside of her right breast and eventually made its way to her nipple. Cindy giggle and moaned as Julie's tongue lingered on her hypersensitive, erect nipple. Pete followed his wife's lead and flicked his tongue gently over her other nipple. Cindy continued to giggle and moan, enjoying the sensation of their tongues on her ticklish nipples. They teased her nipples for about another ten minutes before Julie gave Pete his next order, "Ok Pete, I think your dick is ready for some more action. Go over to the foot of the bench and straddle it. I want you to slide your cock up and down the outside of Cindy's shiny, slippery slit. Do NOT put it her pussy tho!"

Cindy opened her eyes and had an excited look on her face. Ever since Julie first deepthroated his cock Cindy had been imagining it inside of her. Fearing that Julie would change her mind and torture her again, Cindy kept her lips sealed and didn't make a sound. Pete couldn't believe his wife was not only allowing him to put his dick on another girl's pussy but was actually ordering him to. He didn't waste any time got right into position with one leg standing on either side of the bench.

"Do it Pete. Gently place your shaft in her slit and slide it up and down ever so slowly." Julie continued.

Pete listened to his instructions and inched himself forward until his throbbing cock caressed Cindy's juicy vagina. He slowly slid the head of his cock, followed by his shaft, up the inside of her pussy lips until his knob and then eventually most of his shaft massaged her clit. Cindy let out a loud moan. She was extremely horny and her clit was very sensitive. Pete slid his cock back down and the slowly repeated the pattern several more times over the next few minutes. Her wet pussy felt so good on his cock. He wanted to stick it in her so badly.

"Come her Pete" Julie barked.

Pete looked at her, not believing she was going to make him take his cock away from Cindy's warm, slippery slit. He hesitated for a second but when Julie pointed to the ground in front of her with a stern look on her face he complied. He climbed over the bench and walked over to Julie. She crouched down and once again swallowed his entire shaft. She sucked it up and down a few times and then slid her lips off.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of your pussy Cindy. Or maybe just pussy in general, haha. Your's is the only one I've ever tasted haha." Julie remarked with a giggle. "Ok Pete, that's all I wanted you for. Now go back over there and fuck the shit out of Cindy's tight, wet, asian pussy!"

Cindy and Pete both had a shocked but extremely excited look on their faces. Pete followed his orders and climbed back into position between her legs. He looked at erotically at Cindy, who returned the sexy stare. As he moved his cock toward her pussy Julie licked her lips and said, "Fuck her HARD!" Pete slid his cock into her pussy with purpose. Even tho her pussy was tight, it was so wet that his cock slipped right in. Cindy let out a moan as his entire shaft disappeared into her womanhood. Her warm slippery pussy felt so good on his cock. He began to thrust his cock forcefully in and out of her pussy. A thud was produced with each thrust and his balls made loud smacking noises against her ass.

Cindy was moaning and screaming with ecstasy. "OOOOOOOHH MMMMMM HOLY FUCK! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, UUUUUUUUUUUGH" She couldn't believe how good his cock felt inside her. She had never felt anything like this before. Pete was also moaning with each thrust and eventually slowed down and removed his cock from her pussy. "No, don't stop Pete" Cindy urged.

"I didn't tell you to stop Pete. Keep going!" Julie ordered.

"I need a second. If I didn't pull out I would have exploded into her pussy." Pete explained.

Cindy chimed in "I'm on the pill so it doesn't matter. I'm getting close, JUST FUCK ME!!!"

Julie jumped back into the conversation, "You her her Pete, FUCK her!"

Pete hesitated but did as he was told. He hoped that he had given himself enough time to hold out for a little longer. He shoved her cock back in and started off slowly.

"Fuck her hard Pete! But just so you know, if you cum before I give you permission, I will be tying you to this bench and Cindy and I will tickle the shit out of you!!" Julie said with an evil grin.

Pete knew he had to obey Julie's orders but he didn't know how long her could hold out. He picked up his pace and tried to think of something non-sexual to help prevent cumming, which was already quite near. Cindy was moaning loudly with every pump and she was also getting close to orgasm. With Cindy moaning and Julie teasing him, "Doesn't her slippery pussy feel so nice on your dick? Don't cum yet Pete," he was finding it very hard to concentrate on anything else.

Seconds later, Cindy went over the edge. She erupted, "MMMMMMMMMMMMM!! UUUUUUUGHHH! OOOHH MMMMY GOOOOOD! MMMMMMMMMM" Cindy's legs shook furiously and her pussy clenched tightly onto Pete's cock several times.

"Don't stop Pete" Julie demanded. "And don't you dare cum yet either."

Pete was struggling to hold in his load. He fought hard. "Please let me cum Julie, PLEASE! I can't hold it much longer."

"Don't you dare cum yet I said" repeated Julie.

Cindy continued to let out deep, savage moans as his dick kept pounding her still-wet pussy. She then squirted onto his balls as she erupted once again, "OOOOOOOOOOOHHH!!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK!" When her pussy juices squirted onto his balls and Cindy cried out in ecstasy a second time, Pete knew he was done. He felt his cock fill up with cum and he clenched every muscle in his body to try to stop its release.

Pete begged for his wife's permission, "PLEASE JULIE, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

"Don't even think about it Pete. You better find a way to hold it in" Julie replied, denying his request.

Pete had nearly lost every ounce of control but he hoped he could hang on for another few seconds. He hoped Julie would give in to him just in time. He looked down at Cindy who was breathing very deeply. Her body was dripping with sweat from the hard pounding he gave her. The sight of her glistening chest and pits sent him to the point of no return.

Pete failed to comply to his wife's demands, "MMMMMMMMMM, UUUUUUUUUUGH, OOOOOOOH, mmmm. Oh my god, fuck. He shot a huge load directly into Cindy's pussy. After a few more pumped to empty his load, he pulled his cock out and sat limply on the bench. He was in a state of bliss after cumming but also knew that he was in some trouble too. He was too overwhelmed by the intensity of his orgasm to think about anything.

Julie looked in his direction, "Come over here Pete."

Pete had to put a lot of effort into getting up but eventually managed. He shakily climb off the bench and walked over to Julie. His cock was still pretty hard and was covered with cum.

"Give me some of that cum" Julie demanded. She crouched down and slurped all of the cum off of his penis. His cock was so sensitive after such an incredible orgasm that he had trouble no pulling it away from her. She took just over a minute to finish sucking it clean and licking the juices off of his balls. "Mmmm" she moaned over and over as she sucked it clean, enjoying his and Cindy's taste. Finally she removed his cock from her mouth which made Pete's legs slightly more stable. She then walked over to the bench and took a seat between Cindy's legs.

"Now let me get the rest of it out of here" Julie said with a grin. She leaned over and spread Cindy's pussy with both hands. She proceeded to extract every last drop of cum from her pussy with slow, long licks, all the while moaning to express her enjoyment of the taste. Cindy giggled with each lick as she was extremely sensitive after her two orgasms.

When Julie finally finished with Cindy's pussy, she untied her and helped her to her feet. "Let's go Pete. You didn't follow my orders, and since you couldn't control yourself, you are at our mercy. Lie down on that bench!" Julie commanded.

Pete did as he was told. Julie and Cindy took their time tying him securely to the bench. His feet were tightly bound together at his ankles and he had several ropes fastening his legs tightly to the bench. The placed ropes in the middle of his shins, slightly below and above his knees, and also in the middle of his thighs. They found several pairs of leggings in a box in the other room and used them to secure his upper body to the bench. They tied them around his waist, just below his chest, and even one tightly around his forehand. They proceeded to secure his arms over his head by fastening them underneath the bench as Cindy's were bound before. Julie finished up by balling up one of her socks with one of Cindy's, shoving them into his mouth, and sealing it shut with a piece of duct tape. By the time they were done, Pete couldn't move an inch, even his head was secured tightly to the bench with his mouth firmly gagged.

Julie smiled at him. "Look how vulnerable you are Pete. Pretty soon you will be regretting not obeying my orders."

"You are even more helpless than I was. I can't wait to get some tickle revenge on you for what your wife did to me, haha" Cindy added.

Both women walked to his feet and each slid an index finger from heel to toes. "Come on Cindy, let's get another glass of wine and find a few tools to use on our little tickle slave while we are up there" Julie suggested. Cindy liked the idea and smiled. The two ladies exited the room and left Pete helplessly bound to the bench with nothing to do but anticipate what was in store for him when they returned.

Awesome story, had it all except hope to get to hear about the ff/m too. Great job, thanks for sharing

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back