• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks XtremeTcikler67, its me Ace919 saying hi to all.

robace919

Hello all, if you havent guessed by now I am the one who was previoiusly Ace919 or robace. I have been lurking for years now and never really had anything to say untill now. Thanks Xtreme for bringin back some good ol memories for me from the good ol days when we had only 28.8 modems, amt and asft, and tickletown. I want to tell all of you how when I first started searching the internet for tickilng info I felt like a pervert and alone. Many of the founding members of these groups may remember me from way back when, I was always wearly of face to face meeting and phone calls. But a great group of core members made me realize that I was not a pervert or alone, that tickling and the love of it was a natural thing for some people. They made me feel like a part of something, though we never shook hands or saw each other I still considered many of them friends. I wish I could remember all the names, Im not even sure how many still activly participate here. But my best goes out to all of you! I now have been married for 3 years to a beautiful and ticklish woman who enjoys tickilng as much as me. It was people from here who made me unafraid to share this about me with others, and ironicly how I got her. Being honest always works. She loves having her feet pampered (a very sofy, milky white pair of size 6's!) and tickled. She is 22 and Im 30 (she keeps me young) we have 2 daughters aged 2 and 5 months and are the reason for my joy in life. Why am I saying all of this, well to all of you who had those feelings as I did that youd never find love, never find someone to share all of your joys..on this valentines weekend..have hope and be honest. You never know, you could be as happy as I am, which I wish for all of you. Keep looking shes (hes) out there. Who knows maybe I might have a story or 2 in me from my younger, single, wilder days. I think I might, keep posting and to all of you...(you know who are) THANKS!
Ace919, robace, robace919

Hey Ace919,
I love your true stories. A few of them are archived on DVNC's FBS website. Feel free to post some of the old ones, they're good. And I find it hard to believe that a guy like you has stopped tickling altogether :), so DEFINITELY feel free to post any new stories about experiences you've had.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back