• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle gatherings in California

ticklefox79

Hi, I'm going on vacation and heading out to California on July 20th through the 26th and I need to know if anyone is doing any gatherings at this time there? Locations were looking for a gathering would be on San Luis Obispo,Pismo Beach to the north and,Santa Maria, and Santa Barbera or eastwards near Bakersfield and Fresno, Anyone interested or have any answers please respond pr pm me asap.

Just go to the beach and find some half naked women to tickle... j/k... don't do that. That might go over badly. :p

What city in cali will you actually be staying in?

Do know that mtTicklemonster is kidding, and that you don't want jail time in SoCal. West Coast Gatherings would like you to enjoy California without legal assistance.

Hi, I'm going on vacation and heading out to California on July 20th through the 26th and I need to know if anyone is doing any gatherings at this time there? Locations were looking for a gathering would be on San Luis Obispo,Pismo Beach to the north and,Santa Maria, and Santa Barbera or eastwards near Bakersfield and Fresno, Anyone interested or have any answers please respond pr pm me asap.

I am not far from San Luis Obismo.... I still cannot believe Bugs Bunny got it right.. that they is a Pismo Beach

Do know that mtTicklemonster is kidding, and that you don't want jail time in SoCal. West Coast Gatherings would like you to enjoy California without legal assistance.

Yes, California is a beautiful place to vacation, I would hate for someone to come here on vacation and spend it in prison..

Although we do apparently spend a great deal on our prisons, and given the state of some of the Motel 6 locations I saw as a youth, perhaps... no, just avoid it. ;)

"Pismo Beach, and all the clams you can eat!" Buggs Bunny. Awesome as ever.

Now to get to Pismo, do we have to take the left or right turn at Albuquerque?

That said, would be intrested if a meetup ever comes SoCal's way!

Maybe they should have a big Cali meet up in Central Cali... I mean we are in the middle, and I know NoCal used to have meets all the time, especially in the bay area... and I think SoCal used to have them once in a while too, but not as often as No Cal, but you all should meet in the middle in CenCal... :p

You know, Sanctuary Studios, formerly known as Passive Arts is still at the same location. I wonder if we can do what we did in the past and attend there for a gathering. I am going to look at their events. I miss the crew...

@Primetime - Scout it for me, and if it suits, I could use a weekend away in LA.
@mtTicklemonster - Used to be in the SF Bay area monthly. Yes, monthly. For years. Branched out to Sac, each every other month. Added LA. Hosted more there than the Bay Area, strictly due to available time and volume of attendance. Also, it's fun to travel. Added Fresno. Couldn't get more than a couple attempts.

It's the same issue everywhere - where to host the event? I used to use my home, and QBWeaver offered up hers, etc. Sac was in hotel suites. LA was at Passive Arts. If PrimeTime's correct, we could host there.

You know, Sanctuary Studios, formerly known as Passive Arts is still at the same location. I wonder if we can do what we did in the past and attend there for a gathering. I am going to look at their events. I miss the crew...

Is that the place that had the fire that the owner was killed?

would be interested in joining you at SSLAX,course depends on how much is it,and was thinking on bringing along a friend who'd love to be tickled by me if thats allright with you.

We're looking into this a little more. I haven't been to LA in a while, and visiting is always fun. :)

We're having a munch at Wicked Grounds in SF this Saturday! See the Bay Area subforum for details.

There was a crew of us based out of San Diego that had something going. It's always more lull at this time of year.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back