• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin's Beach Tickling (MMF/F)

Aphion

TMF Regular
I've been inspired by the writings of YouNeverKnow175 recently, and writing a story that features a 'buried in the sand' scenario has something I've always wanted to do. I hope you enjoy reading this. There will be more stories to follow, and any feedback is always appreciated! :)

'Erin Tickled At The Beach'

Erin stretched out on her towel, closed her eyes, and allowed the August sun to wash over her. This had been a fun day so far. The beach was busy, the summer vibes were everywhere, and she was hanging out with three of her closest friends and her older siblings, Marc and Amy. After hitting the surf together, they’d decided to go for a walk, leaving Erin to enjoy the ocean vibes and listen to her iPod alone.

Erin was a beautiful, sporty girl. 22 years old and 5’9, with long, flowing brown hair, a toned, athletic body, slender legs, and sparkling blue eyes. This was allied to a playful, friendly personality which made her extremely popular and well-liked among her friends. She was a singer and guitarist, but she also supported herself by working in a local record store. She loved the oceanside lifestyle in Venice, and enjoyed her trips to the beach.

She had settled fully into her ‘chill-zone’ when a male voice called to her.

“Do you want to see something awesome?” it said, excitedly. “It’s worth exchanging the sunbathing for!”

Erin smiled. It had to be Rick. Only he could get so excited about something that you would find at a beach. Erin sat up and adjusted her sunglasses, watching as he jogged towards her.

“Nothing is worth exchanging this for!” she exclaimed, pouting.

“Oh, but this is!” he insisted. “Come with me and I’ll show you what I mean”

Knowing he would persist until she gave in, Erin stood up, adjusted her red bikini top and bottoms, and shoved Rick playfully. “Alright, show me, Mr Wonder!” she joked.

The two friends set off along the sand. Little did Erin know it, but the entire group had formulated a plan.

“You said it was a short walk!” said Erin, as they twisted and weaved through the crowds of people lining the sand. “This isn’t short!”.

“For those of us who actually use our legs, it is!” retorted Rick. “Anyway, they’re over there”

He pointed ahead, and Erin caught sight of the group- her siblings, plus Craig and Kelci- two of her close friends. They were gathered around a hole that had been dug into the sand.

“Pretty cool, huh?” commented Craig, scooping sand away with his hands. “We built this ourselves!”

Erin was amused. “Oh yes, this really WAS worth walking here for” she smirked.

“That’s right!” piped up Kelci, her eyes flickering devilishly between Erin and the hole. “And now you’re here, we can finally make use of our little creation!”

Erin quickly caught on. SHE was the person they wanted to bury, and more than likely, make fun of.

“Oh no!” she declared, crossing her arms and stomping her bare feet on the sand. “You’re not putting me in there! I’ll wind up being stuck there for hours!”.

Rick laughed and placed an arm around her shoulder. “Now, Erin, you are the youngest here, and we ARE your friends, which means we would NEVER do anything evil against you!” he said with a wink.

Erin looked at Rick with mock-suspicion, and then stared at each of the group in turn.

“We’re family, Erin!” chorused Marc and Amy. “You know we’d never do anything bad!”.

Erin did trust them, and she was always fond of a goofy, silly activity, so, slightly hesitantly, she lowered herself into the hole, placing her arms by her sides, placing her head against one of the sloping sides, and her feet on the rim of the opposite side. Amy placed a rolled up towel behind Erin’s head. “Just so you don’t get sandy hair” she said.

“You guys had better let me out of here when I say so!” Erin demanded. “I’ll kill you if you leave me and walk away!”.

Her brother knelt down and patted her shoulder as the group began to shovel the sand back into the hole. “Don’t worry, Erin, just relax! Imagine you’re back on the beach, chilling out”.

Erin poked out her tongue. She couldn’t fully relax in this position, but she went along with it as the sand gradually covered her body, leaving her size six feet exposed at one end, and her head sticking out at the other. She wiggled her cute, slender pink-painted toes and flexed her feet, the sea breeze washing over them.

“Help me!” she cried playfully. “What are you crazy people doing?”. Her friends laughed. Unbeknownst to Erin, this was a precursor to what lay ahead. The plan had been formed in secret earlier that day.

“Now, I think we’re done!” declared Craig, shovelling the final batch of sand into the hole, which was now filled in. It was safe to say that Erin wouldn’t be going anywhere soon, but surely she had nothing to be afraid of?

“That’s a true work of art!” Craig commented, staring at the disembodied feet and head of Erin, with the mound of sand in between. “Let me get a picture” said Kelci, grinning broadly. They knelt down beside Erin and Kelci snapped a photo on her phone.

“I feel sorry for you guys!” Erin quipped smugly. “All I have to do is lie here, but you’re the ones who’ll have to dig me out!”.

Rick sat down next to Erin’s feet, away from Marc, Kelci and Amy, who were sitting close to her head. Erin’s movement was severely restricted; she could turn her head, but was limited to her peripheral vision to see what was going on around her. Her arms were trapped under the sand, and her legs were immobile.

Out of her field of vision, Marc winked at Rick as he sat down.

“Now, I wonder what we can do now?” wondered Rick, slowly moving his hands towards the soles of Erin’s feet. Erin could barely see Rick from where she lay, but she soon felt something that occupied her mind.

“Well as long as you let me ou-HAHAHA!”. Erin suddenly jerked and a sharp jet of laughter spurted from her mouth as she felt ten fingernails make contact with her feet. She clenched her toes reflexively. The plan was now clear. They intended to tickle her. Instantly, she began to thrash and squirm. She was a petite girl and the sand was heavy. She was in trouble.

“What’s wrong?” enquired her brother with mock concern. “What happened?”

“Someone’s tickling meeeeHEHEHE!” squealed Erin, as the fingers began to dance in circular motions across her soles. The laughter was loud and instant. Erin was incredibly ticklish, and even more so now that she was unable to move. She could not bear to be tickled, and was terrified of having her sensitivity exposed for all to see, and hear, at the beach.

“Tickling you? Are you sure?” teased Amy, smirking, standing up and looking towards Rick.

“Y-yes! Eeeeehehehe!” Erin screamed as Rick unleashed a fully-fledged tickle assault upon her feet. “C-c-come on! Hahahaha! T-this isn’t fair!!!”. She could barely form words as the sensations flowed through her. Rick’s fingers gathered pace and so did the intensity, causing Erin to thrash what little she could under the weight of the sand.

Her friends and siblings were revelling in the sound of her laughter and her helplessness, and those close by were turning their heads as her screams and laughter grew louder and more frantic. Erin prayed that it would end soon. There was no place to hide, and she knew that, unless the tickling ceased, a crowd would start to gather.

“You were right!” exclaimed Rick as he continued tickling Erin’s soles. “She really is ticklish!”. Erin’s feet were smooth and tender, and the hours spent on the beach had made them softer and more sensitive. There was no chance of the ticklish sensations becoming any less intense.

“I told you she was, but she doesn’t want anyone to know. Isn’t that right, honey?” teased Amy, kneeling next to Erin’s head. “Her ticklish feet have always been her best-kept secret!”

Erin could not believe her sister had given this away. She wanted to feel angry at her, but all she could summon was guttural laughter and desperate protests. The public setting was merely adding to her feeling of helplessness.

“P-p-pleaseeeeee!!!!” she begged. “Not t-t-tickling HAHAHAHAHA”.

“Aww, not tickling, sweetie?” cooed Rick as he lightly scribbled at Erin’s arches. “But this is really fun!”.

The light, teasing tickles were unbearable. No matter how much Erin wiggled her toes, shook her feet, begged or pleaded, the tickling continued. Kelci and Craig took out their phones.

“Smile, Erin!” laughed Kelci, snapping a photograph. Craig stood at a distance and snapped a picture of the entire scene, capturing the tickling and Erin’s hysterical reactions. Erin groaned as the heard the camera. She did not want ANY reminders of what she was currently being put through.

“OK, OK. Let’s give her a break” said Amy. The tickling ceased and Erin fell still, her feet twitching and stuttering laughter leaking from her mouth. She hoped that she would be out of this situation soon.

“Do you guys want to try?” enquired Rick, brightly. Erin felt her heart sink. He could only be referring to her brother and sister.

“Amy, Marc, please, nooooo! I can’t stand any more tickling” Erin pleaded, gazing up towards them, her expression desperate.

“Sorry, sweetie, but we came here to have fun! That’s what we’re going to do” laughed Amy, as she and Marc scooted towards Erin’s feet.

Erin braced herself as best she could, her body tense and her breathing sharp. Maybe they would show some mercy and only tickle her briefly. That was what she hoped.

“Kitchy kitchy coo!” said Amy, beginning to softly tickle Erin’s now hyper-sensitive feet. Amy had medium-length blue-painted fingernails. The touch of them on the soft skin of her soles sent Erin into a fresh round of hysterics.

“EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!! P-Pleeeeease stooooop!” pleaded Erin, her hair whipping like a tornado. Being tickled by her sister felt much worse; Amy tickled much faster than Rick, and she quickly discovered that Erin’s toes were her worst area. Amy zoned in, stroking each toe in turn and leaving no area untouched. Erin’s hysteria level rose; her strength was fading and she simply couldn’t handle much more.

“I didn’t know you had ticklish toes!” exclaimed Amy. “Want to help me, Marc? There are five toes on her other foot that I’m sure are just as ticklish!”

“P-Please Marc, no-no more ticklingHEHEHEHEHE!!” Erin was cut off before she finished the sentence, as Marc knelt down and began to copy Amy, inflicting a merciless tickling on Erin’s toes as they wiggled furiously.

“Awww, she’s trying to make it stop!” he observed. “I thought you liked being tickled, hon!”.

“I D-DON’T HAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Erin. “L- LEAVE MY FEET ALONE! I’M T-TOO TICKLISH HEHEHEHEHE!”

Amy switched targets, and began tracing light circles across Erin’s soles with her fingernails. Erin continued to giggle as she did so, desperate to find a way out of this situation.

“Tell you what” offered Amy, casually flickering her nails across the balls of her sister’s feet, “I’ll make you a deal”

Erin giggled as Amy continued tickling her feet. “O-OK Hehehehe, w-what is i-it?”.

“We’ll dig you out and have an awesome rest of the day” said Amy, gently tickling the pads of Erin’s big toes.

Erin breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, it was over, she thought to herself.

“O-OK hehehehe” she giggled. The toe tickling was keeping her from regaining full composure.

“IF you can take a whole minute of me and Marc tickling your feet, with no breaks!” continued Amy with glee.

Craig and Rick slapped each other a high-five. “Alright!” said Rick.

Erin groaned, her mind racing. A minute would be akin to an eternity. She surely couldn’t endure sixty seconds of non-stop tickling on her feet.

“Let me try and help you, sis!” said Marc, scraping two fingers up and down her sole. “If you say no, we’ll carry on tickling your feet all afternoon!”

“That’s right, honey! We’ll take turns and everyone will get a chance at tickling you. Maybe we’ll get some people from the beach to help out!” laughed Amy, wiggling Erin’s toes with her fingers.

Through her laughter, Erin shuddered. THAT thought was frightening. But her choice was limited. Of the two options, she HAD to take the first. A whole afternoon of feet tickling would be the stuff of nightmares.

“O-OK” she said, her voice shaking slightly. “One minute, but-but that’s all”.

“Good choice, sweetie!” chimed in Kelci. “You’ll be fine. It’s only a minute, anyway”.

Erin couldn’t share her optimism. With feet as ticklish as hers, this would be a battle.

“P-please not too much” she pleaded. “I’m too ticklish for that”.

“It’s OK, we’ll be gentle, right Marc?” replied Amy. Marc smiled. “Of course!”. Erin didn’t believe them. She knew this would be a minute of agony.

“I have my stopwatch here, ready to go” said Rick.

Marc and Amy placed all twenty of their fingers on Erin’s feet. She sucked in a sharp breath as they did so and began to giggle.

“Oh nooooo! Hehehehe” she squealed. “I-I can’t take this!”.

“Three, two, one, go!” said Rick.

The tickling began. Twenty fingernails raking and scribbling across the ticklish soles of Erin’s feet. Her body spasmed, the sand held her in place, and hysterical laughter echoed across the beach. This was far worse than anything she had previously endured. She could barely think straight, and she began to pray for time to speed up.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA P-PLEEEEEEEAAAASEEEEEE!” she begged as her siblings worked over every inch of her feet, their fingers effortlessly switching between her soles, toes, heels, and insteps.

“She really loves this! Listen to her laughing!” teased Marc. “Tickle tickle, Erin!”.

“How much longer?” enquired Amy, wiggling her fingers up and down the stems of her sister’s toes.

“Forty seconds!” announced Rick. Erin gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. She simply had to hold on, even in spite of her hysteria. She could picture the sight of her feet being tickled. It was driving her insane.

“Lots of time left, Erin!” mocked Amy. “Coochie coo!”. Amy increased the pace slightly, her fingernails now scribbling furiously over her helpless sister’s feet. Erin barely had the strength to flex them any more.

“HEEHEEHEEE!!!!” she screamed desperately. “A-AMY PLEEEEEEASE!”.

Nearby, a group of girls had broken off their volleyball game for lunch. They heard Erin’s laughter and glanced in her direction.

“What’s that?” asked one of them. “Oh God, there's a poor girl buried in the sand and they’re tickling her feet!” replied her friend.

“That must be so bad for her” said another girl, sympathetically, curling her toes.

“Fifty seven, fifty eight, fifty nine……….SIXTY!”

Marc and Amy’s fingernails finally came to rest, while Erin’s laughter slowly faded as she tried to regain her composure.

“That was really funny!” laughed Craig. “I got some cool pictures of it, as well”.

“Awesome!” said Amy. “They’ll be funny to look at!”.

Erin’s face was red and her hair was all over the place. She was utterly exhausted and still giggly. Faint ticklish sensations lingered on her feet.

“See, we knew you could do it!” cheered Marc.

“Y-you guys are evil!” said Erin. “I couldn’t stand that!”.

“You did really well, and now we’ll dig you out” said Amy, beginning to remove the sand from on top of Erin.

Erin was so relieved that it was over. She had been tickled in public for the first time ever, and as she tried to regain her energy and strength, a silent plan for revenge was forming in her mind………….

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back