• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fish-Stickles-ffffffff*/ff A story for YouNeverKnow175 :)

dogma1

TMF Novice
For my friend YouNeverKnow175

FISH-STICKLES

"Are you sure about this Mally?" asked Jocelyn with more hesitation than usually present in her voice.
"Absolutely" repied Mallory with an inflated bravado, "it's just like a regular pedicure but with no strange lady trying to tickle our feet!".

In reality Mallory was quite nervous, she'd read about fish pedicures before and heard that they were absolutely torturous to those with ticklish feet but today that meant nothing today she had something to prove!

In the 27 beautiful years that Mallory and Jocelyn had been sisters they'd been extremly close. Thick as thieves and genuinely embracing of the others company.

The pair shared many beautiful qualities, beautiful wavy brown hair, body figures which rivaled even the most beautiful of competitors and both shared incredibly gorgeous and incredibly ticklish, size 8-1/2 feet.

However, for some strange reason and despite the fact that Jocelyn was younger, Mallory ALWAYS seemed to cop the brunt of their family tickles! Sure Jocelyn would get the odd rib tickle in a doorway or a passing scribble of fingernails on her bare feet, as she propped them up on the coffee at their parents place for all to see, but no matter what, when tickling started, poor Mally had a target the size of a barn planted on her!

Not today!

Mallory had heard about Fish-stickles from a friend, she said it was an amazing procedure, that left your feet SUPER SOFT and SMOOTH.
The only catch, the procedure lasts for half an hour and is nightmareishly ticklish to say the least!

Mallory and Jocelyn had always enjoyed getting their feet pampered and regularly went for pedicures, it was great bonding time and it made them both feel like princesses!

Although, each and every time they go, you would be hard pressed to pick which was the more ticklish of the two.
Jocelyn laughed and giggled slightly louder than her big sister but Mallory's face and breathing, along with streams of escaping giggles, perhaps appeared more tortured by it.

Today Mallory would get the chance to see her little sister get a little dose of the tickle torture she'd endured forever, the only problem was, she'd have to take it too!
Mallory knew it would be torture but she needed to prove to her sister and herself, that she could take it.

Mallory and Jocelyn, stepped into Fish-stickles, both already dressed in flipflops, showing off their beautiful feet to any lucky foot-admirers that happen to catch a glance.

Today Mallory had on a dark black nailpolish that had a slightly refelective hew, as to naturally draw the eye to her beautiful, and incredibly sensitive toes!
Jocelyn, on the other hand, was wearing a beautiful dark blue on her toes, however these colours were generally interchangable amongst the pair, as these were their particular favourite colours to show off.

The store owner greeted the pair, she was a tall and thin statuesque like woman,
with strikingly long, sharp red fingernails.

"Appointment for Mallory?" she asked as she greeted the sisters.
Mallory nodded in agreement.

"one-hundred dollars for both, please pay now!" the tall, thin shop owner, half ordered.
Mallory had agreed to shout, but had no idea it would cost so much.
"What kind of place is this?" she thought.

After an embarassing silence, Mallory grabbed her purse, took out the one-hundred dollars and paid the owner.
"Follow me" barked the shopped owner.
Mallory looked at Jocelyn and said "for one-hundred bucks, this better be some kind of pedicure!"

If only she knew...

As the girls walked to the back of the salon they noticed they were the only customers there. A few female staff members half loitered around, but that was it.

"That's a bit odd" thought Mallory, "At least if we're loud, we're the only ones here" she nervously chuckled to herself.

The shop owner lead the sisters towards two chairs with foot baths attatched at the bottom, not unlike a traditional pedicure chair.
She firmly instructed Mallory and Jocelyn to "remove" their flipflops and sit down in the chairs.
Mallory blushed a little, she looked at her little sister mindlessly kick off her flipflops and hop in the chair but for some reason having this stromg woman ordering her to "remove" her foot wear and be barefoot made her feel a little self-conscience and a little powerless, she wriggled her now naked and vulnerable, bare toes against the marble floor of the salon before assuming her position in the chair.

"Both of your feet need to be washed and clean before you can put them in our fishtank. We must protect our fish" said the incresingly weirder owner.

"Protect the fish!" cried out Jocelyn, "what about our feet?" she wailed.

"Your feet are fine, dear" replied the now obviously strange owner,
"it's the fish doing the nibbling!"

Something about the word 'nibbling' made Jocelyn shudder.
Jocelyn had always been incredibly ticklish on her feet but was always so proud that she could "handle' it better than her big sister. Despite this she didn't know if she could stand hundreds of little fish nibbling away at her feet.

Mallory, too was beginning to feel a little nervous, this woman was obvioulsy a little koo koo, and something about the way the woman kept looking at her feet seemed odd, even for a pedicurist!
It dawned on her that she was about to give control of her extremely ticklish and vulnerable tootsies, to a woman with very capable looking tickle fingers!

However before Mallory could change her mind the owner 'clicked' her fingers and called over four of her minions to begin the 'foot wash"

Besides this pedicure had cost Mallory a hunderd bucks!
She wasn't going anywhere!

The four slightly plain women came over and plonked themselves down, two in front of each ticklish sister.

The owner then brought over a wheely tray, with washes and scrubbers adorned upon it.

Before the girls knew it, each of their now, wet and vulnerable bare feet, were in the hands of their own personal washer!

As soon as Mallory's poor feet felt the contact on her beautiful soles, she stiffened.
"oh my god, it tickles so much!" she thought. "I've never been tickled like this and this is just the wash!" despite being naturally shy, laughter poured from Mallory's lips as these women relentlessly pursued their task.

Next to Mallory,
Jocelyn had already started giggling the sweet tones reminiscent of a school girl!
Never before had the sisters had both of their feet worked at once. It was simply too much!
The poor young women simply could not stand such ticklish attention on their feet!
Squeals and laughter filled the salon, no matter how hard they tried, they could not break free of their "washers" grasp!

The women at Mallorys feet were taking an almost sadistic pleasure in needing and manipulating her toes to make her squeal and squirm. Mallory's toes had always been her worst spot, no matter how or why her toes were touched, it tickled like mad! And now these "washers" were sapping every last bit of self control Mallory had!
She was in a maddening hell but was woken from her own torture when she heard Jocelyn start to yelp!

"Not the brush!!! Not the brush!!!" Mallory looked over at her little sister and watched half in horror and half in admiration at how much tickling her baby sister could endure and was being inflicted on her defensless soles by these women!

Both of the women at Jocelyn's feet had done away with any pretense of cleaning and were simply tickle torturing poor Jocelyn.
Both of her soft, wet bare feet were being relentlessly scrubbed from the tips of her toes down the sole of her foot to the soft round heal and back again.
The women were scrubbing as hard as they could and poor Jocelyn's soles were starting to glow a delicious pink! Jocelyn's head was back and she was laughing, deep belly laughs, much to the delight of the sadistic shop owner, who was busy helping with quick tickles on both of the girls soles with her oppurtunistic, sharp red nails.

Oblivious to both Mallory and Jocelyn, the shop owner had locked the store up while the pair were being mercilessly tickled by the washers!
Now they were her captives!

The scrubbing had since commenced on Mallory's feet and she was red-faced and bucking against her chair, tears streamed down her cheeks as she was laughing so hard!
The woman at her right foot was a paticular kind of mean, and started focusing the scrubbing of her brush right bellow Mallory's toes and at the base of her little 'piggies'!

This was too much!

"Stop, stop!!' screamed Mallory,

"we've had enough and we want to leave, now!"

The 'washers' didn't even batt an eyelid, they just kept tickling! Scrubbers, fingers, nails it didn't matter, they were just like tickling drones!

"You can't leave" laughed the owner waving the terms of conditions of her store about,

"you paid the money. The contract and purchase are fixed!
You both have no choice but to sit and have a 'relaxing' Fish-stickles experience, so enjoy!" proclaimed the mad owner!

"besides, how else will I feed my beautiful fishys?!?"

Mallory realised their plight was hopeless and threw her head back with shreiks and laughter!

"this can't be happening!" she thought as wave after wave of ticklish sensations began to shred up her legs and into her mind!

It just kept tickling more and more! Each sensation was the most ticklish either sister had endured only to have it surpassed by the next torturous moment. There was no escape, they were both too tired.
They slumped in their chairs, almost resolved to laugh because they no energy for anything else!

"What had she done?" Mallory asked herself.

She had wanted to see Jocelyn get tickled a little, but not for them both to end up at the hands of a bunch of sadistic ticklers and their fish!!

The women began to tie the exhausted Mallory and Jocelyns ankles together

"can't have you kicking the foor fishys" the shop owner teased.

The tickling stopped.

Both Mallory and Jocelyn began to take in whatever oxygen they could as their captors stood them up and lead them to the fish tank.
It mirrored a death march, with both sisters hopeless to prevent their next tickle torture!

Mallory and Jocelyn bothed hop towards the tank with their ankles tied, unsure of how they were going to 'get out of this one' when Mallory turns to Jocelyn

"Sorry, I knew today was gonna tickle but not like this!"

"You knew!" shrieked Jocelyn

"I'm gonna tickle your feet everyday, for a year, for this!" she exclaimed at her big sister.

Mallory just nodded,

"I deserve it" she then spoke up to her captors,

"Put my feet in the tank but don't tickle my sister" at this point both girl's tied, bare feet and ankles were hovering over the fish tank.

"No" replied the sadistic owner!

The next second both Mallory and Jocelyn's feet were submerged and secured in the tank!

This the most ticklish thing in the world!

"I'll take the scrubbing brushes any day" thought Mal as her mind descended into ticklish oblivion.

She could hear her little sister screaming and laughing but she didn't have any empathy or sympathy left! These fish were robbing her of her sanity. Unlike regular tickles, the hundreds of fish attack every inch of foot, between toes, sides of the heals and the tops of the feet all at once!

It was simply, the worst.

The owner stood back and began to clap her hands and laugh at her trapped little sister duo.

The poor sisters could only watch, helpless as these fish tickled their feet to hell and back!

That was the worst part.

They could see their own feet being tickled, but were helpless to pull them away. There was no begging to a hungry school of fish, they just kept on nibbling.

The poor girls just giggled and laughed for hours and hours, with their host taking particular pleasure at going over to each of her ticklish and tortured sisters, to tease their soft bellies and underarms.

Making sure to knead and tickle the soft tummies while their feet endure the worst tickling of their lives!

She walks up to each sister, holds up her hands and says

"Who's bellys wants a tickle?" adding to the poor torture that Mallory and Jocelyn were already forced to bear.

"I do love sisters" she said as she plunged both of her hands into the sides of the poor young women, drawing extra squeals from both Mallory And Jocelyn,

"Stay around awhile and keep me company, won't you both?"

the poor sisters shuddered in their chairs and wondered

"How do we get out of this?"

the end.

I hope people enjoyed my first attempt at a story.
Feedback is more than welcomed.
:)

Last edited:
omg soo awesome. hope for more about this shop :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back