PDA

View Full Version : Sci-Fi Lexx tickling?

jorus5
07-24-2001, 03:03 PM
I was watching the Sci-Fi channel at a friend's house, and they showed a clip from a show I think was called Lexx. They showed clips of a blonde being in a women's prison, where it looks like they are tortured sexually or something. There was at least one scene where it looked like she was being tickled on her feet by two other women. It will be on Friday at 8 (don't know time zone), but since I don't have Sci-Fi, I can't watch it! Will someone tape it and post it here if they can? (Bear in mind it only SEEMED like tickling from the preview.)
Jorus5

bandt001
07-24-2001, 06:01 PM
Wow... last week a little on Farscape, and this next week is a possibility for Lexx? They are going to make Sci Fi fans out of us if it kills them! :)

Longbaugh
07-24-2001, 08:43 PM
I've been waiting to see something like this on Lexx for awhile. Last weeks Farscape was a pleasent surprise. I'm a big SciFi fan and I'm always happy to see these scenes implemented in shows. Lexx is a fairly kinky show so if this occurs I won't be surprised. I just happened opon the clip for the mentioned episode and I'm not sure if it is a tickling scene unfortunatly it appears that it isn't. We just have to wait and see.

drkjedi458
07-24-2001, 11:38 PM
i just seen that commercial...after reading this thread i turned on scifi to wait for it...had to sit through most of tales from the crypt...joy....anyway it looks to me like their just holding her ankles down....i could be wrong and hope i am but dont get your hopes up on this one....it looks like its going to be an interesting show regardless...hope for the best

FungusMungus1
07-24-2001, 11:50 PM
what time does the show come on? this friday right?

Longbaugh
07-25-2001, 07:43 PM
10pm and then again at 1am on the SciFi channel.

drkjedi458
07-27-2001, 04:13 AM
dont forget...tommorows the big day...im gonna tape it...tickle scene or no tickle scene cause it looks like its gonna be a very erotic show...but if there should happen to be any tickling going on yall will be kicking yourselves in the ass for not getting it on tape. thank god for syndication!!!!!!!!!!

Dr|zzt
07-27-2001, 07:52 AM
i think this is only in the us.. i lookde on the tv listing for the scifi channel in the uk and its not on tonight at 10pm (or 1am).... oh well..

jugglertx
07-27-2001, 10:15 AM
I did tape this scene last week on Lexx and will be happy to post a clip of it. As the original poster indicated, you don't get to see the actual tickling, you just hear her laughter, then you see a guy holding her ankle leading you to believe that he's the one who was tickling her foot.

I'll try to get the clip posted in the next day or so.

Jugglertx@clearsource.net

jugglertx
07-27-2001, 01:05 PM
Oops!

I'm replying to my previous post to make a correction - the Lexx segment I have on tape is the one from an earlier episode of the show, not the one that's supposed to be shown tonight.

I'll be glad to post clips when they're available.

Jugglertx@clearsource.net

drkjedi458
07-27-2001, 05:56 PM
you mean there was a previous tickle scene on lexx? i never heard about it...cmon man lets see it =oD

Longbaugh
07-27-2001, 08:42 PM
There was no previous tickling scene on Lexx. The above mentioned scene from last week was on Farscape, it comes on before Lexx.

drkjedi458
07-27-2001, 11:06 PM
yeah well there wasnt in this one either...bummer...as usual so much potential wasted. it was still a pretty good episode tho. that evil kid reminds me of me when i was a little boy

GanonsMoon25
07-28-2001, 02:31 PM
so was there a tickling seen on Lexx or not? If there was, when can we expect to see it again or can someone post it here. Anyway, i am a new member and I'll end by saying hello to everyone.

drkjedi458
07-28-2001, 05:06 PM
unfortunatly there was no tickling scene

DGF1976
07-13-2004, 10:02 AM
Can anyone tell me what episode of Lexx it was? Also, what happen on Farscape?