• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sci-Fi Lexx tickling?

jorus5

I was watching the Sci-Fi channel at a friend's house, and they showed a clip from a show I think was called Lexx. They showed clips of a blonde being in a women's prison, where it looks like they are tortured sexually or something. There was at least one scene where it looked like she was being tickled on her feet by two other women. It will be on Friday at 8 (don't know time zone), but since I don't have Sci-Fi, I can't watch it! Will someone tape it and post it here if they can? (Bear in mind it only SEEMED like tickling from the preview.)
Jorus5

Sci Fi Gets Good

Wow... last week a little on Farscape, and this next week is a possibility for Lexx? They are going to make Sci Fi fans out of us if it kills them! :)

I've been waiting to see something like this on Lexx for awhile. Last weeks Farscape was a pleasent surprise. I'm a big SciFi fan and I'm always happy to see these scenes implemented in shows. Lexx is a fairly kinky show so if this occurs I won't be surprised. I just happened opon the clip for the mentioned episode and I'm not sure if it is a tickling scene unfortunatly it appears that it isn't. We just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
i just seen that commercial...after reading this thread i turned on scifi to wait for it...had to sit through most of tales from the crypt...joy....anyway it looks to me like their just holding her ankles down....i could be wrong and hope i am but dont get your hopes up on this one....it looks like its going to be an interesting show regardless...hope for the best

vcr alert

dont forget...tommorows the big day...im gonna tape it...tickle scene or no tickle scene cause it looks like its gonna be a very erotic show...but if there should happen to be any tickling going on yall will be kicking yourselves in the ass for not getting it on tape. thank god for syndication!!!!!!!!!!

us?

i think this is only in the us.. i lookde on the tv listing for the scifi channel in the uk and its not on tonight at 10pm (or 1am).... oh well..

I did tape this scene last week on Lexx and will be happy to post a clip of it. As the original poster indicated, you don't get to see the actual tickling, you just hear her laughter, then you see a guy holding her ankle leading you to believe that he's the one who was tickling her foot.

I'll try to get the clip posted in the next day or so.

[email protected]

Oops!

I'm replying to my previous post to make a correction - the Lexx segment I have on tape is the one from an earlier episode of the show, not the one that's supposed to be shown tonight.

I'll be glad to post clips when they're available.

[email protected]

you mean there was a previous tickle scene on lexx? i never heard about it...cmon man lets see it =oD

There was no previous tickling scene on Lexx. The above mentioned scene from last week was on Farscape, it comes on before Lexx.

yeah well there wasnt in this one either...bummer...as usual so much potential wasted. it was still a pretty good episode tho. that evil kid reminds me of me when i was a little boy

so was there a tickling seen on Lexx or not? If there was, when can we expect to see it again or can someone post it here. Anyway, i am a new member and I'll end by saying hello to everyone.

Can anyone tell me what episode of Lexx it was? Also, what happen on Farscape?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back