• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Carol Alt & The Ticklish Massage'

Aphion

TMF Regular
Being from the United Kingdom, one of the highlights of getting Fox News is seeing the beautiful lady that is Carol Alt. She really is a sweetheart and I've decided to write this little tickling story with her as the star. I hope you enjoy reading it! :)

'Carol Alt & The Ticklish Massage'

“So let me make sure I have this right. I’m going to be given a foot massage, live on the air, just to show the viewers the instant benefits of reflexology?”

Carol Alt sat in the office of her producer, her expression curious. This had been something of a left-field idea for a segment on her show.

“That’s right, hon!” replied Hayley, enthusiastically. “It’s going to be something different and fun! I know you’ll enjoy it”.

Carol laughed sweetly. “I hope I do! It might be a real perk of the job; usually foot-massages don’t come cheap. I do really enjoy having my feet rubbed, though”.

Hayley winked. “Then you’ll really enjoy it! Just make sure your feet are in nice shape; it’s a chance to show them off”.

“Don’t worry, I’ll book a pedicure for the day before the shoot. You never know who might be watching!”

The two ladies laughed, slapped each other a high-five, and Carol exited the room. She was excited. She loved showing off her body, and her feet were no exception. She made a silent promise to herself that she would make this shoot as flirty as she could.

Two days later, she left the nail studio after enjoying a luxurious pedicure. Her size eight feet, naturally shapely and sexy, were now smooth and flawless. She had chosen a deep purple shade of nail polish, and was extremely pleased with the results. She felt confident and sexy as the shoot, and the massage, drew nearer.

On Friday evening, Carol walked into the studio. She looked stunning; her lush brown hair hung down over her shoulders, and she wore a red dress that accentuated her curves. She wore a beautiful pair of black high-heeled platform-style shoes.

“Hi, I’m Carol” she said, noticing her guest standing near to one of the cameras. “You must be Dana”.

“That’s me!” replied the blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl. She was young and enthusiastic. “I’m very excited for today!”.

“Me too” replied Carol. “This is something totally new for me”.

“Five minutes, ladies!” came the call from the floor manager. Carol and Dana sat down opposite each other on tall stools. They bumped fists and awaited for the opening call.

“Hi everyone!” began Carol. “And we start tonight with something a little different. We all know that taking care of our feet is important, but sometimes, it’s nice to go one better, and treat ourselves to a massage! I’m joined tonight by Dana Gibson, who’s going to tell us more”.

Carol lifted her feet up and placed them in Dana’s lap. Dana slowly removed the shoes, grinning as she did so. “Obviously, being barefoot is kind of important for a foot-massage” quipped Carol, wiggling her toes seductively as her shoes slid off. Dana admired the sight of Carol’s feet for a moment. She had a foot fetish, and her heart was racing.

“That’s right!” laughed Dana. “And feet as pretty as these DESERVE to be barefoot”.

Carol smiled and blushed slightly at the compliment. “So, what are the techniques that you use?” she enquired, watching as Dana removed a small bottle of oil from her bag. She poured a small drop into her hands and rubbed them together.

“Well, I usually like to begin by loosening up the feet with the oil” replied Dana, beginning to rub the oil deeply into Carol’s feet. Carol felt a sudden rush of adrenaline. It was wonderful.

“Ooooh, wow!” she exclaimed, almost forgetting that she was currently being watched by millions of viewers. “This feels incredible, already I can feel my feet feeling as though they’ve come alive!”.

“That’s the whole idea” smiled Dana, focusing on the soles of Carol’s feet with deep, tender strokes. She was struck by the softness of the skin, even before the oil had been applied. Carol’s toe wiggling only added to her excitement.

Dana continued for around one minute, when she paused, and applied a fresh layer of oil to her hands. “What’s next?” enthused Carol, throwing a smile to the camera.

“Well it’s important to cover every area of the feet” explained Dana. “So I’m going to focus on your toes”. Carol giggled in response. “This is what I call being thorough, folks!” she said. Beginning with Carol’s big toes, Dana applied soothing, vigorous touches to each one in turn. Carol marvelled at her technique and how relaxing it felt. Deep, deep within her, she was beginning to feel more than a little aroused, but she gave no indication of this. She simply smiled and sat back as Dana continued with her work.

After five minutes of total relaxation, Dana’s hands came to rest. “Now, Ms Alt” she said, softly rubbing her finger in a circular motion on Carol’s arch. “Try telling your viewers that WASN’T the most relaxing experience of your life!”.

Carol laughed and began her piece to camera. “I can’t lie, everybody. That WAS the most relaxing experience of my life. This girl is good!”.

Dana smiled, her eyes flashing. She simply couldn’t resist. Carol’s feet were too attractive. She decided to take a risk.

Keeping her eyes fixed on Carol, Dana subtly switched from rubbing to light, teasing scribbles of her fingernails across Carol’s sole. Carol squeaked and squirmed slightly, conscious that her every moment was being transmitted live.

“Eee- N-now hehehe is-is this p-part of the, hehehehe, technique as well?” she giggled, fighting an instant urge to laugh. Carol was very ticklish, and the massage and oil combination had sensitised her feet.

“It is!” teased Dana, delighted to see the reaction she had hoped for. “I use it often!”. She spidered her fingernails up and down Carol’s soft soles, from the balls of her feet to her heels. Occasionally, she lightly scratched the pads of her big toes. and tickled the stems of her toes.

“Oooohh hehehehe. That t-tickleeeees!” laughed Carol, her composure melting away. She was conscious of the setting, but she couldn’t help herself. “D-Dana, we’re on t-tv hehehehehe. Don’t t-tickle meeeeeeee!”. Carol felt embarrassed, aroused, and weak all at the same time. She could see the studio staff watching on, and she knew that every viewer would be watching with amusement. She flexed her feet and fanned out her toes, attempting to reduce the intensity, but Dana was a skilful tickler as well as a masseuse. She knew EXACTLY where to tickle, and varied her techniques from slow to fast, and intense to teasing. This kept Carol off balance, and her beautiful laughter filled the studio.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOHHH GOOOOOOOOD!” she screamed, almost falling off her chair as Dana struck gold. She gently held back the pinkie toe of Carol’s left foot and was lightly tickling the sensitive skin underneath it. “D-DANAAAAAA STOOOOOOP!”.

Feeling brave, Dana decided to go even further. “Smile for the camera, honey!” she teased, flickering her nails from soles to toes rapidly. “This is all part of the fun!”.

In the studio’s control room, Hayley watched on with a mixture of amusement and hysteria. “Keep rolling!” she said. “This is so funny, and they’ll be loving it!”.

Carol could no longer maintain even the slightest hint of her usual composed, well-presented self. Dana’s tickling of her sensitive feet had worn her down and all she could do was attempt to keep herself on the chair. Dana continued for another two minutes, which seemed to drag by and never, ever end. Her final flourish came with a ruthless, twenty-second spider-style tickling of Carol’s soles. Ten fingernails worked together and no inch of skin was left unexplored.

“AAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOOOO!” she screamed, not even caring about the cameras anymore. “I-I CAN’T TAKE ANYMOOREEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”.

Dana ceased the tickling and lightly caressed Carol’s tingling feet, which helped her to relax somewhat. “You’ve just had the total massage experience” she joked.

Carol breathed deeply and regathered herself. Her body buzzed and tingled. She’d never felt such a rush of endorphins for a very long time.

“W-Well folks, that was, err, interesting!” she said, as Dana replaced her shoes. “Thank you to Dana for visiting us and showing me the benefits of a nice foot massage!”.

Dana winked at Carol. She was incredibly turned on, but kept a straight face.

“Now, we’ll be back after this short break, where the tickling action ends for this evening”.

Carol and Dana hopped off the stools and gave each other a warm hug.

“That was so much fun!” laughed Carol. “Unexpected, but really fun! I’d forgotten how ticklish my feet are. You’re a sneaky little thing!”

Dana blushed and handed Carol a card. “If you ever feel your feet getting tired and in need of reinvigoration, give me a call” she said shyly. “I’d be more than happy to make you a regular client!”.

Carol’s heartbeat increased slightly. “I may just do that” she replied. “You can expect a call from me soon……..”.

Last edited:
Fine story. :feets: And Carol Alt does show off her bare feet often on her show. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back