• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Your Brother and Best Friend Tickle MM/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
“Dan I have an idea.” Stuart asked his older brother. “What’s that?” “Let’s throw a party.” Dan turned and looked at Stu. “Dude, you know we can’t throw any parties. Mom and Dad said so.” “C’mon how are they gonna know? They’re gone for the week.” Dan got up and walked outside with Stu in pursuit. “Please, I’ll do anything.” “No way bro, I promised Mom and Dad.” Just then the doorbell rang. “Go get the door Stu.”

“I’m coming.” Stu said as he answered the door. “Hey Stu is Danny here?” Mike asked walking in. “Yeah Mike, he’s out back.” Stuart flopped down on the couch. Mike walked over, sat down, and put his arm on Stu’s shoulder. Mike was an only child and considered Dan and Stu his brothers. “Hey kid, what’s wrong?” “It’s nothing.” “This sure doesn’t look like nothing.” Mike continued to prod Stuart. “You know you can talk to me about anything little bro.” “Well with Mom and Dad being out of town, I asked Dan if we could throw a party.” “Sounds like fun.” “Yeah, I thought so but he said no. That he gave his word we wouldn’t.” “Well, he does have to keep his word. However, we um could have some fun with him.” “What do you have in mind?” “Something fun and playful, I’ll need your help.” Dan walked in as Mike whispered his plan to Stuart. “Hey Mike, what ya got going on today?” Dan sat down in the chair beside the couch. “Eh nothing much, just thought I’d see what y’all were up to.” “Just hanging around, hey did you want to spend the weekend with us?” “Stu just told me you gave your word for no parties.” “Dude, you’re like our brother, Mom and Dad already said if your parents let you, you can stay as long as you want.” “Sweet, I’ll run home, ask my parents, and grab some stuff.”

Mike returned a few hours later with a duffle bag and his book bag for school the next week. Dan and Mike played video games. While Stu quietly went about gathering the items he and Mike needed to enact their plan. “Hey Dan let’s make a bet.” “Ok, what ya got in mind?” “Next one to win the tournament gets to make the loser do what he wants.” Since Dan and Mike had been evenly matched in wins and losses, Dan figured he was safe. “Sure, sounds fun.” So the next couple of hours went by with Mike being the winner. “Ha beat ya. You’re mine now.” Mike grinned as he helped Dan put away the controllers. “Yeah, yeah you won. Don’t get obnoxious.” Stuart came back and sat on the couch. “So who won?” “I did, now poor Danny boy is at my mercy.” “Hey, don’t let it go to your head bro.”

The three boys ordered pizza and started watching a movie on Netflix. “So, when do I have to make good on this bet?” “Keep your shorts on bro, you’ll know soon enough.” Dan wasn’t sure if he liked that comment, but he shrugged it off and went back to the film. After it was over, and they cleaned up the mess they’d made, Mike winked at Stu signaling the start of the plan. “Alright Dan, it’s time to pay up.” “I knew it had to be coming. So, what do I have to do?” “Lie down on the floor. Stu, would you get the ropes from behind the couch?” “Ropes, hey did you two plan this in advance?” Dan started trying to struggle, but Mike held him down. “Of course, Stu and I came up with this idea so we can have some real fun.” “Oh fuck, what are y’all gonna do to me?” Stuart and Mike began tying Dan’s wrists and ankles together. Then they grabbed a shorter piece of rope and hogtied him.

“Oh you guys are so gonna get it when this is over.” Dan tried struggling to break the ropes, unsuccessfully. “Yeah, yeah keep talking tough while you can big bro.” Stuart was loving the predicament his brother was in. Dan’s mind was in overdrive trying to figure out what these two were up to. “Yeah, you really won’t be able to talk much longer Danny boy.” Mike teased as he ruffled Dan’s hair. “Go on have your fun. I will get revenge on you two for this.” Dan tried again to loosen the ropes, to no avail. Mike and Stuart went to the kitchen to get some soda. They came back, started another movie, and sat back on the couch. “So is this all? You’re gonna leave me tied up on the floor while you watch another movie? This is so lame.” “Patience Dan, we’re just adding some suspense, you’ll figure out what’s going on soon enough.” Mike and Stuart laughed and clinked soda cans and went back to the movie.

Half way through the movie, they began their assault. Mike stealthily slipped off the couch, hovered over Dan’s helpless body, and started gently wiggling his fingers in Dan’s pits. “Hey, what the…” Dan stopped in mid sentence as he started giggling. “Hey, you were the one that kept rushing things.” Mike teased as he continued to playfully tickle his best friend’s exposed tickle spots. “Oh shit y’all are gonna tickle me? No fair.” Dan spat out through the high pitched girlish giggles. His body squirmed, as he tried in vain to escape Mike’s tickling digits. “Coochie coochie Danny boy, I know how to really make you laugh and squirm.” Mike taunted as he poked his index fingers between each of Dan’s bare ribs. Dan’s body jerked side to side from the new tickles. “Hey cut it out.” Dan was doing all he could to keep his composure. “Dude, you’re the one who made the bet and lost. I’m not responsible for you not making any terms.” Mike changed tactics and started to lightly stroke his fingertips along Dan’s sides. Slowly tickling from his waist to his pits and back. Dan tried to kick his legs and squirm, anything to get free. “Please, this is so un-cool. Can’t you do anything else?” Dan pleaded between the fits of giggles. ‘Nah, this is quite fun. I mean it has to be, you’re laughing.”

Dan was really struggling against the ropes, hoping they’d give way so he could escape. “Please, no more Mike. I’m begging.” “Aw poor Danny, so helpless and ticklish sucks don’t it” Mike started lightly stroking his fingers behind Dan’s knees. “Oh shit, not there, not there, you fucker.” Dan’s giggles became louder and higher as he tried to do anything to stop the incessant tickling. He was so distracted by Mike’s tickling, Dan didn’t notice Stuart approaching. Suddenly Dan’s body felt a ticklish shock coming from his neck and ears. “Oh fuck no, not the both of you.” Stuart had grabbed a feather and was stroking it along Dan’s neck and ears. This combined with Mike grabbing a feather and stroking it along the backs of his knees and legs was driving Dan into complete hysterics. “I can’t take it guys. Please no more tickling. I’m begging.” Dan writhed in ticklish agony as Stu and Mike stroked feathers along Dan’s hyper-ticklish body.

“What’s wrong big bro, too ticklish huh?” Stu loved having Dan at his mercy. He put the feather down and started kneading his fingers along Dan’s sides and squeezed his hips. Mike started lightly pinching Dan’s inner thighs. “Ok, ok I give. I’ll do anything, just stop the freakin’ tickling.” Dan screamed with wild, laughter. His body was aching from all the physical exertion. “Hey Stu, let’s give Danny boy a break.” “Yeah, he deserves it.” Mike and Stu stopped tickling Dan. Stu grabbed a towel and dried his bro’s sweat soaked body. Mike got him some water with a straw. “Thank you, fuck you two are brutal.” Dan said through heavy pants and hearty sips of water. “Oh don’t thank us yet. This was just a break.” Mike said, smiling. “Oh shit, you’re gonna tickle me more? I don’t know if I can take it.” Stu was massaging Dan’s shoulders and back. “You two do know this means war when I get free right?” Mike and Stu looked at each other, and then back at Dan. “Yeah we do, why you think this is only a break.” “Yeah, we might as well get all the enjoyment we can before you try to retaliate.” As much as he wanted to, Dan really couldn’t argue with their logic.

“Hey Mike, let’s at least make Danny more comfortable.” “What do you mean?” “Well let’s tie him spread-eagled.” “Yeah, he does look cramped.” Mike and Stuart carried Dan into his bedroom. They undid the rope, and retied him to his bedposts. “Well at least I’m stretched out. I was starting to get stiff.” “We wanted to tickle the hell outta you, not hurt you.” Stuart said playfully poking Dan’s stomach. “Hey that tickles you butt.” “Hehe I know that’s the point.” “Hey Stu, this is even better. We can access more tickle spots.” “Oh goodie, alright you two just finish this so I can stop being in tickle hell.” “Oh stop whining, you know you’re having fun.” Mike said, playfully slapping Dan’s cheek. “Ok, we’ll see how much you two like it when I get my revenge. Y’all are so gonna get the shit tickled out of you.” “If we decide to let you go, I mean we could just leave you tied up and tickle you all we want.” “Hey, that’s an idea. We really could torture you Danny.” “You two asses are gonna pay, I will get free. One way or another, I’ll get my revenge.”

Mike and Stuart started the new tickle attack by double teaming Dan’s knees and thighs. Dan immediately reacted with full out bucking and loud laughter. “Hey, this really gets him.” Mike said as he used one hand to squeeze above the knee caps and the other on his inner thighs. “I know. It’s one of his most ticklish spots.”Stu used his other hand to pinch Dan’s side and poke his ribs. “Oh fuck this stop you two. This is so fucked up.” Dan screamed between his wild laughter. His body was jerking and thrashing as much it could, being restrained. Dan’s head was shaking side to side as he pulled against his bonds. “Aw is Danny boy too tickwish?” Mike taunted as he formed his index finger into a hook and scratched and poked in Dan’s deep innie belly button.

“Oh freakin’ shit. Get the hell outta there, you fucker.” Dan’s laughter climbed an octave as he struggled and bucked even more desperately. “Hey this is too fun.” Mike continued to torture Dan’s belly button and used his other hand to tickle the hollow of Dan’s pit. “Please have mercy guys. I’m dying here.” Dan’s body shook as his body glistened from the sweat. Suddenly, Dan felt a whole new sensation. Stuart had walked down to Dan’s bare soles. He started dragging his index fingers up and down the length of the pink soles. Dan’s laughter went silent. “Oh fuck, not the feet. Not my damn feet.” Dan was lost in a sea of ticklish torment. He was getting bombarded by multiple tickle sensations. To make it worse, Mike had pulled two feathers from his bag. One feather he slowly stroked along Dan’s stomach. The other found its way into Dan’s belly button.

“No more I freakin’ can’t take it.” Dan desperately pleaded with the two ticklers. He was now completely soaked from all the sweat, his body was getting sore from the over use of his muscles, and he was starting to go hoarse from the constant tickling. “Don’t worry, we’re almost done.” Mike said as he moved the feathers to Dan’s exposed pits and his neck and ears. For his part, Stuart decided to try something completely different. He started to suck on Dan’s toes and slipped his tongue between Dan’s toes. “Oh fuckin’ hell. What the fuck is that?” Dan had never experienced a tongue between his toes before. “Stop, please! What are you doing Stu?” Stuart was now not only licking between the toes, he was running his tongue up and down Dan’s ticklish sole. Dan’s laughter came back with a vengeance. He struggled and thrashed with renewed vigor.

“Ok no fuckin’ more you two please I’m really begging.” Dan’s last plea was successful. Mike and Stuart decided they’d put Dan through enough. They untied him and brought him a towel and some water. “That was way fuckin’ intense.” Dan managed to get out after reviving. “Stu was that your tongue?” “Yeah, sorry was it too weird?” “No it just tickled like crazy. I never knew a tongue could tickle so much.” “You’re not mad at us are you Danny?” “Nah, all in all I had fun. I’ll have even more fun getting revenge.” “Ok, well you deserve it after everything we put you through.” “Yeah, I guess we’re ready for our turn.” Mike and Stu said as they started taking off their shirts. “Oh you really think I’m getting you back now? No way bros, when I get my revenge. I want you completely unsuspecting. It’s more fun that way.” Mike and Stu looked at each other. “Now, did y’all want to sleep in the living room tonight?” Dan said as he grabbed some blankets and his pillows.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back