• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True College tickle Tortures (M/F)

Wolfguy100vr

Hi everyone. I have a story that happened to me in College in the 80's. Remember the craze of trying to get as many people into a small car as possible? cramming 15-20 people into a volkswagon? well, one day a bunch of us got together and decided to try that. We had a friend with a small Honda civic. remember the early Hondas? with wheels that looked like they were from Go Carts? Well, that was it. we thought we could maybe squeeze 20 people into it. we folded down the back seats flat, opened the rear hatch and both doors, and started piling people into it one at a time. I waited for my turen, and as it so happened, there was this oe girl, who was a total dreambaot. She was about 5'7",blonde hair, deep brown eyes, ample chest, yet not huge, but she was Gorgeous,from her toes to the top of her head. Her name was Sara. Anyway, When her turn came to pile in, she got in on the passenger side and slid in on her stomach,laying across the others. I Imediately ran around from the back, and slide in from the drivers side kindof on top and next to her at the same time. I held my arms out above my head so they wouldn't be trapped to my sides like Sara's were soon to be.Then more,and more people crammed in. after about 4 people were on top of me, I decided My plan of action. See, I am an Avid foot freak, and tickle torture enthusiast.And I have Never seen Sara's bare feet.You see, Sara has this Phobia of her bare feet. she Always keeps her feet in shoes or at least socks. ALWAYS! But I Just KNEW they had to be every bit as gorgerous as the rest of her was. So I reached over to her shoes, and slowly started untying them,one at a time. During all the commotion, I don't think she even realized it.I started slipping one off, and she hollers"HEY! My shoe is comming off!"I continued pulling her shoe off, baring her cute little red socked foot."My shoe!!! Somebody's got my SHOE!!!" She cried. I started taking off her other one as well.Now she sounded like she was going to go into a panick!!"OH MY GOD!!Somebody's TAKING OFF MY SHOES!! STOP! IT" Give me back my shoes!!! PLEASE!"I slowly started sliding down one sock. She really Panicked then, and tried to wiggle her foot away, but we were jammed in there pretty tight,so she couldn't move it at all."HEY!!! NOOOO! Don't take off my SOCK!!!"She cried. I continued to pul it completely off. Then as I stared at her very,sexy, foot, I pulled the other sock down. I could tell by the muffled tone in her voice, she was on the verge of a full blown episode of hysterics over losing her shoes and socks. "Help me!! Somebody!!! They took off my socks,too!!! Please, somebody, find my shoes and socks!!! PLEEEEAAZE!!!" She screamed. People were laughing at her cause it wssn't a big deal to the rest of us, but to her it sounded like someone was trying to take her panties off or something.I pulled her now Bare,Gorgeous feet closer to me, and slowly started sliding my fingertips up and down her soles. OH BOY did she go in to a Tizzy!! She screramed, and wiggled her whole body around as best she could in the pile! "OH MY GOD!!HAHAHAHAH NOOOO!!!PLEASE STOP!!! Somebody's tickling my feet!!!HAHAHAHANOOOO!!! I can't stand that!!!I started tickling them faster, and with a little more pressure,on her soles, gliding up and down them,digging my short nails in a little. She thrashed,and screammed and Begged for it to stop, You could hear the agony in her voice, and the sheer terror of what was happening to her. Boy I wish I could have seen her face! I bet it was twisted and contorted in agony from the tickling. I think she was perhaps the most ticklish girl I have ever found up to that point in my life. I continued to tickle her feet for a while, and just relished in watching her foot wiggle around,her toes clenching so hard, the knuckles turned white on her toes! And the screaming laughter,was music to my ears. I started tickling up under her toes, and she REALLY panicked!!"NOOOO!!!NO!NO!! NOT the HAHAHAHA TOERS!!! STAY Ahehehehehe AWAY FROM AHAHWHAWHAWHAHAHAMY TOES!!!HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!"SHe squealed. I dug in under and in between her toes, and her laughter rose in pitch and in volume to a deafening scream!I Pulled one foot closer to me, and started sucking on her toes! Oh that was the Coupe' De Grace!!!! She screammed Loud, and laughed like a maniac!! As I licked between her toes, She guffawed and Laughed like a woman insane! """OOOOHOOOH!!!!!!NOOO!! Don't! NOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAH DON'T LICK!!!! OH GOD SAVE ME!!!HAHAHAHAHA!THEY'RE SUCKING MY TOES!!!HEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!OH PLEEEEEZE!! STOP!!HAHAHAHASTOP!!!STOOOOOPPP!!!HAHAHAHAH!! She screamed. I sucked her toes, and Nibbled, them and with both hands started tickling her soles fast and furiously with my fingers, Upo and down really fast, digging in!! I didn't think anyone could scream any louder or higher pitched than Sara did just then!!! She couldn't even form words then, just laughter, and guffaws and screams as I tickle tortured her sexy feet. This situation was starting to get to the other people in the car. at first everyone thought it was funny, her trapped and getting her feet tickled, but with the screaming as loud as it was, It wass getting anoying to everyone else but me. And they started saying, for whoever was tickling her to knock it off. I continued the assult for quite awhile,though(I'm DiabolicalHuh?)And they decided it was time to get everyone out of the car. Now, I could kindof see who all was on top of us, and figured it will still take a while for them to get cleasr enough for Sara to get out, so I tickled her feet for as long as I could. This was putting Poor Sara into another state of mind. She was beyond Hysteria, and beyond panic, I'm sure she felt like she was delivered into Hell, and she was going to be tickled forever as punishment for some transgression. But soon, I had to stop. They finally Got enough people out of the car to get to Sara and I. I secretly palmed her socks into little balls, and carefully,without detection, put them in my pockets when they pulled me out. I watched as they pulled the exhausred and Lunatic Sara out of the car, and carefully laid her onto the ground. She had tears streaming down her face, her makeup was smeared really bad, and she was sobbing profusely, as if she had been severely spanked or something.I Noticed the crotch of her shorts were absolutely soaked! She just sat there and as the car cleared, someone had found her shoes, but told her they couldn't find her socks.She quickly put on her shoes, and pulled her knees tightly to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees. I actually looked at her and felt sorry for her then. It was as if The 15-20 minutes of tickle torture on her bare feet was going to scar her for life. I walked up to her and asked her if she was gonna be ok. She just nodded her head, sniffed, and wiped away some more tears and tried to smile at me. I sat down, and put my arm around her shoulder to comfort her. "Who would do such a thing? I absolutely can't STAND to have my feet tickled! They're just tooo ticklish!!" She told me.I tried to make it light, and said, maybe it was a tickle Monster!?She didn't laugh, but looked dead into my eyes, and said that's NOT funny!! I was kindof taken back,then. But she Looked at me, and started to explain."When I was a little girl, My Older brother used to tie me up, and tickle my feet all the time! and he always had this weird laugh, and used to say he was the tickle monster. And sometimes he would have his friends help tickle my feet.I absolutely couldn't stand it! I'm serious, you don't know what it was like growing up with that. I was afraid to leave my room when he was around. I was to scared to even tell my folks, thinking he'd make it worse by getting even for telling on him. So I just had to endure several years of that kind of torture.And believe me, as ticklish as I AM, it was nothing BUT TORTURE!!" I suddenly felt REALLY,REALLY bad, and extremely guilty for what I had done. To me, it was just a harmless little prank, to her it was an agonizing torture. I LOVE to "Tickle Tortyure", but Not if it is going to be truely as unpleasant as it was for her. I waited a few days and called her and invited her for coffee at the student center. She showed up and we talked for a while, she was ok, vby then and her usual happy, smiling self. I told her I need to talk to her seriously for a moment. I then related my guilt and feelings for what happened to her the other day, and appologised. I figured she would hate, me, slap me, or yell at me. She just looked at me, and said, It was YOU? And then asked me why? I told her how i felt about feet, and tickling, in as great a detail as I could. She sat there listening intently, and asked a lot of questions. She was curious as to maybe why her brother did what he did to her. We eventually dated for a couple months, and she even let me help her overcome her panic and fear of tickling and her feet. I would just tickle slow and erotically, and suck her toes for short periods of time, and let her get used to the sensations. Afterr we broke up, we stayed friends, and Last I heard a few years back from her, she thanked me for helping her overcome her phobia. She's married now, and says her husband just LOVES to kiss and tickle her feet. (Lucky SAP!!!)
Well, Let me know how you liked it. I have many, many stories of tickling beautiful women through the years. And Tickle freaks, Don't be ashamed of your fetish. embrace it, and talk openly about it. you'd be suprised how many peiople are actually receptive to the idea. If 10 people shun you because of it, there's always gonna be 2-3 who will accept it, and actually indulge you in it. Have a great day.
Wolfguy

OOPS!!!

OH MAN!! I can't believe how many typos I had in that story! Geez!!!Sorry, folks. I'll try to yype better next time. just coaght up in the moment I guess. Hope everyone likes it though.
Wolfguy

Hi, Wolfguy! That was a great story, and congrats on your first posts. Thanks! :D

Hi Wolfguy, For your first story that wasn't bad, it was a great story and don't worry about the typos ;)

wow!

ugh u lucky devil!!!!!! i wish i could be that lucky,but its like im the nastyest thing in the world. i have a gf, but she hates tickling. she doesnt even like to tickle me! but shes my baby. either way, ur lucky. u tickle the girl then get to go out with her!!! i mean, last time i tickled a girl against her will, i got kicked in the the knee so hard i thought it was broken for awhile!

Thank you,everyone...

Thank you for all your kind words. I've lurked her for a year or so, and decided I'd go ahead and share a story of my tickling days. And wow! I'm definately encouraged. I might write more stories in the future, true and Fiction. Again, thank you for the wonderful comments. Happy, tickles to everyone.
Wolfguy

Dear Wolfguy,

This was an excellent story. First, the fact that it actually happened is amazing. But you also wrote about it so well--good detail and directness, along with psychological insight. The main thing I would suggest is next time create PARAGRAPHS :)

I look forward to your future work.

Thanks for sharing,

dig dug dog

POST SOME MORE, DUDE! You write very well. If the typos bug you, write your post out in word, spell check, then cut or copy and paste it into the thread. (This works for me anyway, and it saves me lots of grief.)

good work

Very good story. I almost felt guilty reading it because I used to tickle my friend's sister all the way through junior high and high school.

Wolf, that was a fantastic true story. The best part was that you had the guts to tell her you were the one tickling her feet, and she eventually overcame her phobia. Good going!

bumping up this great story due to feedback from my post in the non-tickling image section. This ones one my fav's.

I forgot about this story, it's one of my favorites! :)

Great story chief! Worry not about the typos that happens to the best of us!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back