• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Tickle House - Episode 2

TicklerRickler

Celebrity Tickle House - Episode 2
Elimination #1​

For the first time in a week Jim the Announcer’s voice could be heard in the house.

“Welcome back to ‘Celebrity Tickle House.’ Last week, our contestants played ‘Don’t Drop the Dollar’ with actresses Kirsten Dunst, Minka Kelly, Ellen Page and Emma Stone and meteorologist Ginger Zee filling the role of tickler while actresses Amy Adams, Zoe Saldana, Morgan Smith-Goodwin and Yvonne Strahovski and actress/pop singer Zooey Deschanel enduring the foot tickling. By the end, Yvonne had been the first to drop her dollar bill and Emma had barely gotten a giggle out of Zoe Saldana. Now they’re up for elimination, but before we found out who’s being booted, let’s take a look at the past week in the Tickle House.”

* * *​

Confessional: Ginger
“The rules say that we can’t tickle each other except during the challenges. Which is harder than I expected. I think Zoe has a particularly ticklish spot. If someone finds that, she might get eliminated. Until that happens, I think she’s my stiffest competition.”

Confessional: Yvonne
“I actually thought it’d be a tough week. I figured things would be weird between Emma and I, since we’re the two who are up for elimination.”

The day after the first challenge Yvonne was sitting at the kitchen table, eating a bowl of Corn Chex and ruminating over her impending elimination. She didn’t want to be eliminated. She knew she could do better, if given the chance. But the odds were 50/50 that she’d be dismissed on the second episode of ‘Celebrity Tickle House’. The thought of having to leave disappointed her, for although she was extremely ticklish everywhere, she knew could at least take it anywhere but on her feet.

As she dwelled on this, Emma entered the room. Their eyes met.

Confessional: Emma
“If you’d asked me a week ago, I would have said that I would be glad to be the first one kicked off. But the more I think about it, the more disappointed I am.”

Emma broke eye contact first and made her way to the refrigerator to pull out the orange juice. Retrieving a glass from the nearby cabinet, she started to pour.

“I’m sorry you’re up for elimination,” she said.

“Thanks,” Yvonne replied into her cereal. “I’m sorry for you, too.”

Emma closed the juice container and returned it to the refrigerator, then joined Yvonne at the table.

“It’s fine,” Emma told her. “At least I know I did a bad job. You lasted more than a minute and a half. I doubt I could have done that well if it had been me. It seems like your feet are super ticklish. You should be proud of yourself, whether you get eliminated or not.”

“Turns out, Emma’s a great person. She’s right, too. I should be proud!”

Yvonne looked up at Emma and flashed her a genuinely grateful smile. “Thanks,” she said.

“It’s too bad one of us has to leave. I think she and I could be good friends.”

Confessional: Ellen
“I really like Amy. I mean, really like her. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t swing in my direction, though, if you get my drift.”

Confessional: Morgan
“Not tickling each other for a whole week was way harder than any of us expected, I think. I mean, under normal circumstances it probably would’ve been fine, but because of the show we’re on it’s on our minds all the time. Kind of like when you’re a little bit hungry and you just have a cracker or a few peanuts and that just makes you hungrier.”

Confessional: Minka
“Having a game night was Kirsten’s idea, I think. It was great, because we got to know each other better and you could sort of see from each person’s playing style what kind of person they are. Could be very useful in the competition!”

The Monopoly board was set up in the living room and teams of two had been chosen. Amy rolled the dice, coming up with a three and a two. Ellen moved the Scottie dog piece five spaces, landing on Reading Railroad.

“Amy and Ellen seem to have become fast friends. I guess they bonded over their tickle challenge. That’s weird. I can barely look at Ginger!”

Amy handed $200 over to Morgan, the self-appointed banker, who relinquished the deed and then Zooey picked up the dice, rolling a two. Ginger moved the race car token to Community Chest. Picking up the top card, she read, “Doctor’s Fee. Pay $50. Dammit!”

Confessional: Zooey
“Ginger’s pretty competitive. She played aggressively and took it personally whenever things didn’t go well. I mean, it’s just a game, for Pete’s sake!”

“Hand it over,” Morgan said teasingly.

Ginger was not amused. “Here,” she said, grudgingly handing the money to Morgan.

“Don’t sweat it,” Zooey said, trying to calm her partner. “It’s still early. We’ll win this thing.”

“Yeah, we will,” Ginger predicted. Prognostication was not her strong suit, however. Yvonne and Emma won.

“Hey, which ever one of us gets eliminated, at least we won something!”

* * *​

The girls were already sitting in their respective seats in the living room when Jim’s voice proclaimed, “And now, here’s your host, Rick the Tickler!”

The door opened and Rick made his usual entrance, past the ladies, gently wiggling his fingers into Amy’s side and Kirsten’s hip at the same time. Having gotten the girls giggling, he moved on to sit in his easy chair.

“Well, what a week,” he commented once he was settled. “The girls got to know each other a little better and we got a lot of response to our last episode! Now that we’ve seen a little bit of what went on here at the Tickle House, it’s elimination time. Yvonne, Emma, please come forward.

As the girls rose their eyes met and they exchanged a look of friendship and sympathy.

“Emma and I really bonded this week. I’ll miss her.”

“I don’t want to get kicked off, but if I do, at least it’ll mean Yvonne is staying. She’s really cool.”

The girls took each other’s hands in friendship and approached Rick the Tickler’s chair.

“Emma,” Rick the Tickler began, “you had some trouble last week when you were assigned to tickle Zoe. She surprised us by speaking up on your behalf. But rules are rules and you remained on the elimination list.

“Yvonne,” he continued, turning to the other girl, “you had some bad luck last week when the randomly selected game happened to focus on your most ticklish spot. Despite holding onto the dollar for more than half the time, you were the first, by mere seconds, to drop it. You, too, are on the elimination list.

“Both of you ladies are beautiful and sweet and it pains me, but one of you has to go. Our audience has voted and an overwhelming 80% voted for one of you to stay. It is now my duty to tell you that the woman who will be leaving us is…”

Rick the Tickler paused, undoubtedly for dramatic effect. The women on the couches looked at him in anticipation. Emma looked down, unable to bare the suspense, and Yvonne looked straight into his eyes. Their hands clenched each other in solidarity, a reminder that whatever happened, they had each made a friend that week.

Finally, Rick said the name. “…Yvonne.”

The suspense drained out of the room. It took Emma a moment to realize that it wasn’t her name that had been uttered. When she did, she was filled with an elation that quickly disappeared when she remembered that her good fortune meant Yvonne’s departure. She looked up at her friend to discover tears in her eyes. The sight sobered her further and she felt a tear trickle down her own cheek.

“I’m sorry,” was all she could think of to say.

Yvonne swallowed, then looked at Emma and forced a smile. “Don’t be,” she said. “You deserve to stay.”

“I meant it. Emma needed a second chance more than I did. I don’t regret the audience’s decision.”

“We have a special way to send our girls off,” Rick the Tickler said. “Bring in the Tickle Chair!”

The door opened and a couple of Production Assistants entered, pushing a wooden recliner in. It was on wheels and had stocks at one end for feet and a tall back with a similar contraption for arms.

“Time for the exit interview,” Rick proclaimed.

“You have got to be kidding me! I just got kicked off the show and you’re still going to tickle me???”

The Production Assistants ushered the nervous Yvonne to the Tickle chair and situated her as comfortably as possible into it, her feet stretched in front of her, her arms stretched up above her.

“I have some questions for you,” Rick the Tickler told her. He moved behind her and his fingers hovered over her ribs. “Ready?”

“I…I guess so,” Yvonne replied.

“I don’t believe this! Are we all gonna get tickled more if we get eliminated?”

“Seriously, hasn’t Yvonne been through enough?”

Confessional: Ginger
“I guess it could seem cruel, but come on. If you sign up for a tickling game show, you should probably expect to…you know…get tickled.”

“Great,” Rick said. “So, Yvonne, how did you enjoy your time with us?”

Having asked the question, he began pulsing all ten of his fingers and he moved them to Yvonne’s ribs. A smile immediately touched her lips and she tensed. Thank God it’s not my feet again, she thought before she answered.

“Heh, heh. I had fun.” The giggles were starting and it was tough to keep them in check while she was trying to answer questions.

“Good,” Rick said. “Make any friends?”

“Hm, hm, heh. Yeah,” Yvonne answered, her words stilted.

“Anyone in particular?” Rick asked, keeping the mild level of tickling steady.

“Hee, hee. They’re all great,” Yvonne replied.

“Anyone in particular?” Rick asked again and, without warning, stepped up the tickling level. His fingers pulsed faster and dug in just a little bit more.

God, that tickles, Yvonne thought and began to squirm. “Hahaha! Emma! Heeheehee! Emma and…hahaha…I are preheeheeheeheetty good friends! Hohoho!”

“Glad to hear it,” Rick the Tickler said. His hands began running up and down her sides. “Do you like to be tickled?”

“Hahahahahaha hohoho, Gohahahahahahahahad!” Yvonne was becoming a little helpless now. “Some hahahahaha times! Heeheeheehee!”

“Do you like it when I tickle you?” Rick asked pointedly as his fingers settled in her smooth armpits.

“HahahahahaI can’t…heeheeheehee…s**t! I can’t…hahahahahahaha!”

“Do you?” Rick asked and his hands shot down to her stomach.

“HahahahahahaI can’t stand it!!!!!” Yvonne finally cried out. She’d really thought her feet were her worst spot, but Rick was currently making a case for her upper body. His hands slipped beneath her shirt. One finger found her belly button and entered it, wiggling maddeningly, while her other hand explored her slim, sensitive waist. She was writhing now, gyrating in a futile effort to escape.

“What does it feel like to be tickled?” Rick wanted to know.

“Whahahahahahahahat???” Yvonne asked, tears of laughter now streaming down her face.

“What does it feel like?” Rick asked again. "Describe it."

“Heeheeheeheehee! It feels….hahahahahaha…like…hohohohoho…being…heeheeheeheehee…tickled!!!”

Not an overly satisfying answer, but it was clear she couldn’t focus on saying anything more profound than that, so Rick let it go.

The other girls, meanwhile, were watching with various expressions on their faces. Morgan couldn’t keep herself from giggling in empathy as she watched. Ellen and Amy’s faces revealed a mixture of pleasure and jealousy. Zoe, Ginger and Minka were enjoying watching the display, while Emma, who usually enjoyed watching people get tickled, looked miserable. Zooey had a smirk on her face that was difficult to read and Kirsten wore a half smile and had a glint in her eyes as she imagined herself in Yvonne’s place.

Rick the Tickler’s hands moved to her hips and she began bucking forward and backward in what turned out to be a very sexy motion, losing what little control she still had.

“Stop!” she cried out finally. “Hahahahahahahaha! For the…heeheeheehee…the love of Gohahahahahahahahad, pleheeheeheeheease stop!”

Rick’s hands ran back up her sides to dig into her underarms one more time. Yvonne tried to yank her hands free, but she was well and truly stuck.

“So, what’s next for you?” Rick asked. “Time to plug a project!”

Yvonne tried to get control of herself. She was getting the opportunity to get people watching her work on something other than this reality series and she wasn’t about to give up the opportunity. She sucked in a breath and got herself under control.

“Keep…heh, heh…keep watching…heeheehee…” she couldn’t stop giggling completely and she felt harder laughter begin to well up inside her, threatening to take control again. She fought desperately not to let it as she pressed on. “Keep watching…hahaha…’twe’hehhehhehhehheh’nty-four: Die’…hm, hahaha…’Another’…heehee…’Day’. Hm, hm, ha! There are…hahaha…more…heeheehee…surprises in…oh, God! Ha, ha!…in store for you. Oh, no! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

The exit interview was finally at an end and Rick the Tickler let up on the tickling a bit. Yvonne felt a wave of relief. This had been almost as intense as the first week’s challenge!

Rick, his hands now back at her ribs, whispered something in her ear. Sweaty, exhausted, unable to stop giggling, Yvonne nodded, then looked directly into a nearby camera, and said, “Tune in…heh, heh…next week…heeheehee…for the next challenge…hahaha…on ‘Celebrity’…hohoho…’Celebrity Tickle House’. Oh, God, not again! Hahahahahahahahaha!”

Don't touch that dial! I eagerly await next week's episode. Great work, keep it up.

Ahhh, man. Just my luck! My favorite of the 10 is the first to get booted! Boo to you, voters! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Great story, though. This series is VERY well-done. Although, I would've liked if they had gotten Yvonne's feet again during her eviction, but that's just my personal taste and has NO negative impact on my ability to love this story. Keep it up! :D

Ahhh, man. Just my luck! My favorite of the 10 is the first to get booted! Boo to you, voters! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Great story, though. This series is VERY well-done. Although, I would've liked if they had gotten Yvonne's feet again during her eviction, but that's just my personal taste and has NO negative impact on my ability to love this story. Keep it up! :D

I feel your pain, my friend. I was actually rooting for Yvonne to stay, too! But the people spoke and I listened! :)

You're right, though. I was remiss in ignoring her feet during her send-off. I'll try not to make that mistake again!

I feel your pain, my friend. I was actually rooting for Yvonne to stay, too! But the people spoke and I listened! :)

You're right, though. I was remiss in ignoring her feet during her send-off. I'll try not to make that mistake again!

Maybe it'll be like Big Brother and you'll give us the chance to vote one of the voted off contestants back in? Or better yet, how about a tickling endurance competition for a spot back in the game, then you can make up for missing out on tickling Yvonne's feet some more as she tries to win a spot back in the house?

Just some ideas, good sir. Either way, I can't wait to see how the contest progresses. :)

I swear, every time I see celebrity tickle house in the stories section, I get excited as hell thinking the author wrote a new chapter, then I go on this thread and find out that its just someone else commenting on it. Y'all are KILLING me -_-

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back