• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for stories

JaRuleFan2.0

i know there is no interaction between adults and minors. but how about between a girl and a woman and if they are actual cartoon characters?

please guys

im not joking guys just tell me straight up is it allowed or not?

Your best to P.M one of the mods if you don't get a response. Personally I never use anyone under eighteen, I was warned once about an changed the story. It was just a dumb mistake on my behalf, in the case of using cartoon characters, you'd have to make it very clear they were cartoon characters, but whether you'd still be able to post it I wouldn't know.

Technically a cartoon character isn't any less fictional than one of the characters in the regular stories which feature 'real people'. :D

...that didn't really help at all did it? Sorry. :rolleyes:

actually it did help

thanks yo ill check it out and hopfully wont have to change my idea

there's a post made by Myriads (at the top of all the posts made by others) that explain the rules pertaining to the stories anyone posts. if that doesn't help clarify anything for you, then ask one of the moderators.

but from what i understand, no fiction whatsover posted should contain a minor. if it does and a moderator sees it, he/she will remove it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back