• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laser Tag, with a Difference *F, F/M, M/F, */M

leenotler

TMF Expert
This is slightly Science Fiction, set in the near future.

*/F, F/M, M/F, */M in order of intensity/length

Includes:
A romantically involved man and woman who enjoy tickling each other.
Various tickle machines of different types, but some serious human touch too.
No nudity, no sex. One mildly sexy lingerie scene.
Consensual tickling? Well, not exactly. Extreme, but with fun intent. Evil fun.
Mostly upper body, two extreme */F foot scenes.
Mostly light hearted, with attempts at humor, but some seriously evil tickling, especially */F and F/M.
Some scenes of desperation.

I'm very happy for any feedback of any kind. This is my first story attempt in many years.

Laser Tag, with a Difference

“Happy Birthday, Julie!”, said Bob, removing her blindfold with a dramatic flourish.

“We’re in a Laser Tag place?” asked Julie, forcing a smile. “We haven’t done that since high school.”

“This one’s different.”

“I’m sure I’ll love it.” She wasn’t sure at all, but he had done so many other nice things today. Looking around, she was surprised to only see adults here.

She kissed him. Even in flats, she was a little taller than Bob, so she almost regretted wearing these new black stiletto heels. It made the kiss feel a little awkward. She resisted the urge to pat him on top of his head of curly, brown hair. He smoothed her long blond hair and started tickling her under her chin.

“Stop it! No, he he he haaa HAHAHA”, she laughed, cringing and turning red.

Tickling her there seemed to lower her defenses, and make her more ticklish everywhere. Like just above her hip, right there.

“HEEHAHAHA” She doubled over, grabbing his arm and pushing him away.

“That’ll teach you to wear heels.”

“Ha ha. You love me in heels,” She patted him on top of his head of curly, brown hair, then grabbed at his sides and underarms.

“OK oh kay hay HAHA oh no NO not here STOP! People are staring and I really might wet myself.” An older woman, walking by, paused near them. “Yes ma’am that’s right; I really did say I might wet myself.”

“Stop it,” whispered Julie, trying not to laugh and slapping his shoulder. “You’re embarrassing me.”

One restroom break later, they were in a large room with data displays on the walls. There were a lot of smiling people studying the displays. It reminded Julie of an airport, except for the smiling. “Let’s put on our gear,” said Bob, using tokens to unlock two tiny dressing rooms.

Once inside, Julie glanced at the instructions on the wall and stripped to her underwear. (If this was an anime, there might be a sax solo and a long, slow, gratuitous pan upwards. Oh, what the heck…) Julie suddenly noticed the music playing was her favorite sax solo, part of a slow, breathy, jazz piece. She turned her head to gaze at herself in the full length mirror. She looked impossibly beautiful. Striking a pose, she bent one knee for a moment, and pointed her toes, admiring her red polished toenails and graceful lines of her high arches. She bent down, but her long-lashed, ice-blue eyes always stayed focused on the mirror. As she began to stand up, her graceful fingers glided along the curve of her foot, to the longer shapely curve of her leg, to her smooth, tight, black lace panties, caressing hips that a belly dancer would envy, and up to her taut narrow waist. She was breathing a little faster now. Her black lace bra was almost illegally daring; she was unbelievably voluptuous. Putting a fingertip between her breasts, she traced upwards, between lace and skin, sliding aside her long, blond, silken hair and revealing cleavage that raised and fell with her quickening breath. The back of her hands smoothed against her cheeks, before raising up and over, arms draping in a circle over her head, long tapered fingers and nails, stroking her forearms.

She couldn’t keep a straight face any longer. She laughed at her over-enhanced, false image in the “Vanity Mirror”, a kind of audio/video version of a fun house mirror. She was cute, but no one looked like that outside of the immature, teen fantasy anime that Bob still sometimes watched. She could imagine Bob sputtering, “Yeah? Well, all my anime DVDs have lots of redeeming social value and, uh, stuff!”

Ignoring the mirror, Julie examined the gear, or actually, suit. It did not look that sophisticated. It looked like a big pair of tan coveralls, that had sleeves with built-in gloves, a hood and footies, like a child’s pajamas. It had dark spots all over it, a small bump over each wrist and a small, flat fanny pack with a power indicator. She reluctantly put on the ungainly garment and tucked her hair into the hood. It was lightweight, but it was too big for her.

Exiting the dressing room, she stared quizzically at Bob. Bob hid his amusement with difficulty, “Well it is baggy. But you just needed to activate it. It has poly-muscle dynamic fabric, pressure sensors, infrared laser sensors and LEDs everywhere. The nano fiber circuitry is not unlike our nervous system. The design details are quite… yeah.” He stopped talking after seeing Julie’s eyes glaze over. “Here, you have the hood on wrong,” he said. The hood actually opened up and became more like a ski mask, leaving only the eyes visible.

“Is it on right? HEY!”, gasped Julie, as Bob turned on her suit. “It’s groping me!”

“It’s only adjusting to you,” Bob reassured her.

The coverall had shrunk to a tan, black-freckled cat suit and ninja mask. The only skin exposed was around her eyes. She felt and looked like a sleek chetah. Bob smiled in admiration.

“Where are our laser guns?” asked Julie. “Can you hear me through this mask?” The thin mask was easy to breath through, but seemed to absorb all sound.

“I can hear you fine,” said Bob, who had already activated his suit. He was glad he had been working out recently. The suit can only do so much. “The suits have comm links that are controlled by smart wireless switching networks. The laser guns are in those small bumps on top of the wrists.”

“So that’s what those are. You look good, but you still got a little spare tire right there,” said Julie, poking his middle in exactly the right spot.

“Hahaha, will you stop already,” gasped Bob, “ Hahahaha. You are really asking for it.”

“OK, OK, I’ll stop. Where do we get shoes?” asked Julie. “I only have my heels.’”

“You don’t need shoes.”

“But that would be like hiking in panty hose.”

“The whole suit is smart dynamic fabric. If you step on a nail or are about to twist your ankle, or about to break your arm, it will stiffen to prevent injury. It even knows when your feet need traction or cushioning and can adjust it’s surface to provide that.

“So, I’m like a super hero?”

“We’re not invincible. We’re just a lot less of an insurance risk for the company.” After studying a wall display, Bob continued, “We’re assigned to arena five, but we have plenty of time. Let’s go to the target practice room.”

The target practice room had a long row of seven foot tall rectangular computer monitors suspended near the back wall. The targets displayed on them were not the usual human silhouettes. They were full size, wildly colorful clowns. They had big floppy shoes, ridiculous costumes and clown faces with bulbous noses. There were numbers at various places on their bodies. There was a shooter’s booth associated with each target. Many people were practicing.

“Clowns, really?” frowned Julie. “I never liked clowns. Actually, that could help.”

“Oh, it gets sillier. Wait until you hear the audio.”

“Audio?”

“You’ll see.”

“OK, How do I fire my laser?”

“You point your arm, make a fist and bend your wrist down in a snapping motion, superhero style. The targets will light up where you hit, and if you hit a numbered area, that score will be tallied,” Bob explained.

Firing the lasers made nice “whoosh-ping” sounds. Julie tried in vain at first, then finally hit her target. She immediately heard laughter on the earphones integrated into the hood.

“Laughter?” she asked, rolling her eyes.

“That’s the clown’s audio reward. It gets louder the higher number you score.”

“That really is silly. Why don’t I hear the other clowns?”

“The system switches the comm audio appropriately, so only people near this shooter’s booth hear your target.”

Not all clowns had the same numbers in the same places. Hitting a numbered area tended to make the clown laugh louder and added to the score that was displayed above his head. There were male and female clowns.

Julie got more and more proficient, and had to smile at the gales of laughter she produced. She got so good that the artificial clown voice was begging her to stop. Julie pressed her lips tighter, “Oh, yeah, I’ll stop. Take that clown!” Her enthusiasm didn’t go unnoticed. A woman near their booth was clapping and shouting words of encouragement.

Bob put his hand on Julie’s wrist. “That’s enough, now. I think you’re ready,” said Bob cautiously. “You’re already getting better than I am.”

“Oh, then this might be fun after all,” Julie taunted, elbowing his ribs. Bob bent sideways as Julie kept elbowing his ribs. “Am I funny like a clown? Do I amuse you? Do I make you laugh?”, she said in her best Mafia voice.

“Ha ha hahaha, stop haha please stop, stop, stop that terrible impression. HAHAHAHAHAHA hahaha OK, OK. You just wait.”

As they left the target practice room, Julie thought she noticed a reflection on the smooth, white, back wall. It almost looked like a reflection of someone strapped to the back of a target, but it was probably just a trick of the light.

“OK, Julie, arena five is through here,” Bob said, hurrying along a corridor. “It’s known for its very interactive terrain.”

“So what game are we going to play?” asked Julie, walking faster to keep up with him.

“I picked a very special game,” Bob said with a grin. “Very popular here. Let me demonstrate it.”

Bob aimed his wrist laser and shot Julie in the foot. The suit flashed where it was hit. Julie immediately felt the effect and shrieked with laughter.

“What the ha ha hell?” gasped Julie. “Ha ha ha hey!”

“It’s the special game mode. The suit’s dynamic fabric is reacting to the laser and tickling where it detects the hit.”

Bob shot her in the belly. Julie doubled over, giggling and grasping her stomach. She could feel the suit ripple under her hands as it tickled her.

“HA HA AH HA, make it stahaha STOP!” shouted Julie.

“Well, that was a hit at close range, so it’s intense and takes a while to stop.”

“HA HA HA, ha ha ah ha ha. Ah, ha ha.. ah ha.”

The tickling was subsiding. Julie had a few aftershock giggles and got her breath back. She whirled and shot Bob in the left ribs. There was a flash where she hit, but no other effect.

“What? I know you’re ticklish there,” Julie said crossly.

“That’s not how the game works,” Bob informed her with a grin. “It’s my ‘serve’, so I am immune for now. I’ll give you a twenty second head start.”

They had often enjoyed long, very vicious tickle fights, so she was’t totally shocked. “But you need to tell me the rules,” whined Julie.

“Ask your suit. Twenty seconds, nineteen, eighteen, …”

Julie ran down the corridor and into the arena. The arena looked like a post apocalyptic alien world, with alien ruins and bizarre alien jungle overgrowth. It was twilight, with occasional flashes like lightning. She found it disorienting. The artificial terrain had a rubbery feel to it, with many paths. She picked a path and found it eventually opened to a ravine. There was a rope stretched high across the ravine between two tall trees. She could climb the tree and go hand over hand, but the shallow ravine was not that steep. Then she heard the laughter. At the bottom of the ravine, to the left, there was a woman surrounded by rusty automatic laser turrets. She was laughing and trying to crawl away. The turrets tracked her and fired when she moved. The poor thing looked like she’d been there a while. The woman looked up pleadingly, giggling in short bursts. Julie knew the right thing to do.

“Hand over hand it is,” thought Julie, climbing and starting across. The woman looked at her incredulously. “SORRY,” shouted Julie, “BUT I’M REALLY TOO TICKLISH TO HELP. GOOD LUCK.” The woman either waved or made a rude gesture, it was hard to tell. Half way across, Julie saw Bob from a distance, on an outcropping to the right. She felt her right side get hit. “Nooooo ahhh ha ha ha..,” as the suit rippled, tickling her without human mercy. There was no escaping the suit. She could hear clapping from the ravine.

Julie hurried and did become a faster moving target, but sniper Bob shot her right knee. “Oh god nooo,” Julie bit her lip and continued, but the tickling was making her weak. The suit continued rippling, but not as powerfully as in the corridor before. Bob was some distance away and the effect was not as strong.

Then she saw a flash out of the corner her eye. “Head shot!” she heard a deep echoing voice say, as her ears and upper neck were tickled.

“Under my_my chin-hin-hin-hin too-hoo-hoo-hoo,” giggled Julie. It was a seriously ticklish spot on her and always made her feel so vulnerable everywhere. She giggled harder and bent her head down, squeezing her eyes shut as though that would shut out the tickling. She was losing her grip both mentally and physically. She felt her hands get weak and start to slip. Her body was shaking limply. “OH NOHOHOHO PLEAHEHEHESE!” She struggled to hang on. “HAHA NOHOHO.” She mustn’t fall. It was a long way down and the tickle turrets were there. The suit rippled, kneading and squeezing her knee and side, and the stroking under her chin was making everything worse. Despite her wiggling, Bob managed to shoot her right foot. The suit rippled and scratched up and down her sole, sensing her reaction and seeking the most ticklish spots, She shrieked through clenched teeth and tear stained cheeks. She felt so helplessly giddy. “NONO ah ah HAHAHAHAHAH.” She jerked her foot, but the suit was always there, tickling, tickling. She fought against a secret urge to surrender completely to the tickling as she got weaker and weaker. “OH NO! HAHAHA ah NOHOHOHO!” She felt a perverse thrill as her fingertips slowly gave way, one, “NAHAHA”, by one, “NOHOHEEHANO, by one, “WOAHNOHOHO”, her body surrendering to the intense tickling. It was almost a sexual thrill, to finally lose, to give in to her own weakness. She fell, grasping for the rope but only grabbing air. It seemed a long slow-motion time falling. She landed in a heap on the rubbery ground. She looked around for the laser turrets, but discovered she had already crossed the ravine. She was so distracted, she hadn’t even noticed. She was out of sight of the outcropping and safe for now. The suit had stopped ticking, so she sat for a moment, trying to stop giggling and catching her breath. She was so lucky not to fall into that ravine. She listened, and marveled at a haunting, alien bird cry, though it almost sounded like booing from the ravine.

Continuing down the path she wondered how big this place really was. There was a mist that made it hard to see extreme distances. She looked straight up and saw that the enormous dome ceiling was doing a great impression of a dim, red alien sky with two bright, blood-red pockmarked moons. She made her way down the path, looking up at other outcroppings, wary of another ambush.

Suddenly the ground seemed to give way and she dropped. She was in some kind of simulated alien quicksand, and quickly sank to her waist. More like a thick, clear oil than sand, she could see through it. There, around her feet, slowly swam a large number of little alien creatures. They were robotic simulations of course. As they swam closer, their fins flicked against her feet. “Not fair,” laughed Julie, “Not fair! AH HAHA!” She wiggled her feet which seemed to make her sink farther. “Oh, no ha ha ha. NO HOHO NO!” She couldn’t help wiggling and sinking further. “HONOHOHO NOHAHAHA.” Even the fear of drowning was not enough to overcome her ticklishness. “NO NO NO” She struggled to not squirm, clamping her mouth tight, only to break down in seconds, giggling and wiggling, and sinking. “NNOO mmmmm tee hehehe HAHAHA NO!” She was up to her armpits. She tried to get angry. “I HATE THIS! I’M NOT GIVING IN TO thehehehe NO, hahahahaHAHAHAhahaha nooo,” She sank to her chin. Then she felt a sunken branch on her left and grabbed it with both hands. Her arm movement seemed to attract some of the little creatures and they swarmed around her chest and armpits, tail fins flicking and tickling. Julie laughed even louder now, struggling against her increasing weakness. “STAHAHAP IT!”, she screeched, as she laughed and slipped and laughed and struggled and eventually extricated herself. She noticed her suit’s midriff had ballooned out a bit, giving her some added buoyancy. There’s no repeat business if you actually drown the guests.

It was a good thing there was some grass here so she could wipe some of the oil off her feet to keep from slipping. That was actually a bad thing. Triggered by her wiping motion, a simulated alien vine whipped around her ankles and hoisted her upside down into the air.

“WHAT? What is this?” yelled Julie.

With no one else around to answer, the suit replied. In a somewhat mechanical, but happy, melodious male voice, it said, “This is the carnivorous Kinis plant.” Julie remembered Bob had told her to ask her suit.

“Tell me about it, Suit.”

Suit gushed like a game show prize announcer, “The Kinis plant’s enticing fragrance, bold coloration, and strong prehensile vines, makes it a favorite of professional exo-botanists and home gardeners alike! It’s digestion chamber is rather delicate though, so it first weakens it’s victims by tickling them to extreme exhaustion, or even unconsciousness.”

Another vine suddenly moved to poise it’s tip over her feet. Julie stared at the vine tip silently for several seconds. She started to ask advice from Suit, but was quickly distracted when the vine tip started tracing lines on the bottom of her left foot. At the moment, her suit’s fabric was like thin nylon, and the slick oil lubricated the vine tip to devastating effect.

Julie, gritted her teeth, determined to ask Suit her question, “How.. DO ..I..,” she stammered though her teeth. But now another vine tip was on her other foot, rapidly flicking back and forth along her sole, and across her toes. The two gliding vine tips seemed sound activated, tickling when she tried to speak. “How ha-HOW…MMMM…,” Julie struggled not to laugh. “How do… I … STOP heeheeheeheehee noooo.” Tears streamed down Julie’s face as she squirmed and writhed and gritted and broke. “BWA HA HA HA HAHA ah-ah-ah HA HA HAHAAHAH”. The louder the sound, the faster the vines moved, tickling, tickling, tickling. “NOOOO AAAHAAAAAA ah-ah-ah-ah HEEEEAHHHAHAHAH!!!” Hysterical glee filled her brain like a drug, making her feel so helpless, and so increasingly ticklish. Rational thought was impossible now. She gasped for breath, only to instantly laugh it out again. Maybe she really would pass out.

This was a bad thing. Julie was beyond her wit’s end. At least the vines couldn’t go any faster now, because she was at maximum volume. “HAHAHA NO HAHAHA ah ah HEEEEEEAH!!” She was hysterical, screaming and jerking, arms flailing around under the tickling assault. “AHHH HAHAHAHA ah ah ah HAAAEEEE!!” That was actually a good thing. Her wildly flailing arms were wildly firing her wrist lasers everywhere. “Whoosh-ping, Whoosh-ping”, went the lasers. Eventually, enough shots struck enough vines to release her. Lying limply, quivering on the ground, gulping air through bursts of giggles, Julie slowly came to her senses. She remembered hearing her lasers fire.

“Is that how I defeated it?” wondered Julie aloud.

Suit’s voice sprang happily to life, “The Kinis plant can easily be defeated by laser fire, which paralyzes it’s vines.”

“Oh, great timing! Thanks for the heads up!” growled Julie.

“You’re most welcome,” said Suit in simulated, happy satisfaction.

Bob had enjoyed the whole thing from a distance. He could have caught up to Julie, but decided to stay back, out of sight. He was enjoying her excruciating encounters with the interactive arena. He was viewing her from a distance with the visual and audio magnification Suit had provided. “Visual and audio magnification to 1x”, ordered Bob, and his Suit responded. Running at high mag was disorienting, and he needed make his move now!

“What are the rules of this game, Suit?” asked Julie.

“In this two player tickle game, the first player to shoot the other player becomes the “server” and is immune from laser fire for twenty minutes,” began Suit.

“That cheating bastard,” muttered Julie. “He knew I was the better shot.”

“After twenty minutes, if the second player is not yet defeated, service passes to him, making him immune for twenty minutes. A player is defeated when he is unable to move for ten minutes due to continuous laughter, or says ‘I surrender’. The game timer and server status are visible in the heads up display. The loser will be suspended in his Suit, behind a practice target, facing forward, for an hour. A clown image of himself will be displayed. The targets are transparent to the infrared laser shots, and, similar to a one way mirror, the loser is able to see the shooters.”

“Heads up display?” wondered Julie.

“Heads Up Display”, acknowledged Suit, and a visor dropped into place. The transparent display showed the game timer, server status, magnification settings, and a radar map.

“That bastard never told me about this either. What are the blinking dots in the display?”

“The red dot is the approximate location of your opponent, the yellow dots are other players.”

Bob was coming up fast.

Julie started to run and Suit did the best it could to provide traction, but her feet were still a little oily. She slipped and went down hard. As she scrambled to get up, laser fire hit her butt.

“NO!”, shrieked Julie. “NO! Haha ho-no ho-no ho-no.” Bob stopped firing, distracted for a moment, watching the suit rippling and squeezing her butt. But he quickly recovered and continued firing on the run, hitting strategic locations he knew oh so well, and getting closer and closer. Poor Julie was still stumbling forward, but laughing louder and louder, and slowing down. Bob was suddenly there, right behind her, firing continuously.

Julie sank to the ground. “HA HA HA Staha stop it, Sta ha HOP it,” she pleaded.

Bob, paused his fire to allow her to speak clearer, “Sure Julie, just say ‘I surrender’. Say it now Julie, say ‘I surrender.’”

“HA HA HA. ha ha ah. I…,” Julie started to surrender, but then noticed the game timer. Julie thought to herself, “Wait a minute! Actually less.”

Bob sounded nervous as he pointed his wrist laser and insisted, “Say ‘I surrender’ Julie!”

Julie was still giggling a bit, but tried to focus as best she could. She rolled into a runner’s starting stance, just as Bob’s time ran out. His laser would not work on her now. She launched herself onto Bob, who had already turned to run. They both went down. Julie straddled his back and fired her laser at point blank range.

“I HA HA I surren…,” Bob started to speak, to surrender, but Julie clamped a hand over his mouth.

“Oh, no. It’s not going to be that easy! I want my full ten minutes.”

Bob wailed and laughed into her hand, beneath constant laser file. “Mmmph HAF HAF HAF HAF hmm hmm hmm AHF AHF!”

“Let’s try a little manual mode too,” smirked Julie, and she slipped a hand into his armpit, digging and wiggling her fingers cunningly. “Wiggle, wiggle wiggle,” crooned Julie, as Bob’s muffled laughter reached a new octave. “Is Bobby Wobby ticklish right there?” she whispered in mock surprise, opening her eyes wide. She moved her other hand from his mouth to his “spare tire”, confident he was no longer capable of speech. “The game will be over if you can just say ‘I surrender’”, giggled Julie.

“AHAHAHAH I AAAHH I AH hahahaha SSSURAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!”, Bob summoned all his will power, but it was not enough. Julie knew him too well and she was using all her little tickle tricks to keep him off balance.

“Teeekle teeekle teeekle, weedle boy,” Julie sang gleefully, moving her hands rapidly, randomly, to all of his hot spots. “Say ‘I surrender.’ Come on, say it. You wanted me to say it. Now, I’m giving you the chance. No? You must like the tickling too much. OK here’s my best trick.”

“NO HOHOHO NONONO HOHOHOH!!” Bob knew what was coming, and struggled to get free.

Julie spread both her hands, with her thumbs just below his shoulder blades and with each finger between a rib. In a clutching, swirling motion, she destroyed him.

“NAAAAA HAAAA HAAA AHHHAHAAHHA HAHA!!!” Bob screamed and tried to buck her off.

“Ride-em cowboy,” drawled Julie, just as the ten minutes ran out. “Yippee-yi-o-ki-yay, motherf****er!”

“Glorious Victory!” said Suit joyfully, deepening and echoing his voice, Vaguely triumphant bagpipe music began to play.

The woman looked confused, like she had never been in the target practice room before. “You must be new here,” said Julie. “Let me help you.” The women smiled in gratitude and let Julie point her wrist. The curly brown-haired clown target image looked very silly in grease paint and floppy shoes. “Now snap!” said Julie. The woman’s laser hit the practice target in the left rib area, and a nice score was tallied. Wild laughter could be heard.

“What is that sound?” asked the woman.

“It’s just the clown’s audio reward. It gets louder the closer you get to the numbered areas,” smiled Julie evilly. “Sometimes he even begs for mercy.” She smiled even more evilly, and wrinkled up her nose, “Let’s keep practicing.”

FIN

If you want to see what inspired this story, google "Texas artificial muscle polymer". I lost the link, but one of them speaks of using this in cloth that can adjust itself.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back