• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where Are You?

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
I'm just curious as to how many TMFers live in the Georgia, North Florida, East Alabama, South Tennessee, or South Carolina Area. (LOL My way of saying close to Georgia or in Georgia).

We don't say much. The majority of the community lives in the North/ West Coast. And I, myself, am a West Coast transplant.

People seem to think the Cotton Belt/Bible Belt dwellers have no fun. LOL, and well, WHERE ARE YOU ALL HIDING ANYWAY?

Let me hear from you. (On the thread LOL)
Sunrise
:Kiss2:

By the way... This is sort of NOT a true personal. I'm not looking for a tickle partner or lover, or anything like that. But if you say hi, I don't mind saying hello back (provided you come to me in a polite/ intelligent fashion) :p

yo sunrise

Im in Georgia alright. as a matter of fact Im in atlanta (decatur technically)

Personals, are for personals...

Personals are for personals, exactly what the name implies. So if you are looking for discussions, please use one of the DISCUSSION forums.

Actually, nys_finest, personals are for personal messages, seeking contact. That's why you find folks looking to talk, here. She's not seeking a pen pal, but rather, an indication of the number of ticklephiles in or near Georgia.

**at CDFGA's urging, I'll not prod at a Georgian's right to use a NY handle**

I appreciate your desire to moderate, nys_finest, but if you really wish to do such, please mail Myriads about joining the moderation staff. Otherwise, report the post. Not doing so risks looking as you do, for posting an attempted disciplinary message when you're wrong in doing so. At 4 posts to date, it's not a good look.

Do feel free to mail me if and when you wish me to remove your post, and this response to it.

dvnc
moderator, Personals

Last edited:
Thanks DVNC. :)

LOL Talk about strangeness! Whew :p

Thanks Static for posting. Tell me that you aren't the only one, are ya?

Anyone else in the area?

Sunrise

Hey, CDFGA. Don't really much matter t'me WHERE they're from. Good call, though. It's still the case that that user, nys_finest, is inaccurately attemptin' t'school a poster who is ACCURATELY using the Personals section.

Not everything personally wanted is about what you, me, nys_finest, or any other individual says it is. Some folks come here lookin' for discussions, one on one. Some come here to seek trios. Some just wanna meet others, but don't dig group scenes. Personals ain't just for the folks seekin' t'find a lover. There's more than one way to do THAT, too. One can meet such through Pen Pals, Gatherings, or even a discussion area.

Diggin' your commentary, though, I'll edit my comments t'be more warm and fuzzy. I *still* don't dig hearin' some new kid wit' 4 posts, as of this writing, tellin' one of the old school how an area works, when they clearly don't know themselves. It's rude, and uncalled for.

'S all good, then. Now, on to the other southerners in or near Georgia. I personally know there's more of ya. Are y'all shy? ;)

Come speak and be heard. Let the south be recognized as a presence!

if you guys dont want to replay then thats fine. thats just more of tickling sunrise for me:D :D All I want is thos feet :D :D

Static said:
if you guys dont want to replay then thats fine. thats just more of tickling sunrise for me:D :D All I want is thos feet :D :D

Such a shame that I'm more into having my upper body tickled (or even my full body tickled) than having someone dissect me and only claim my feet. :rolleyes:

Oh well. Some feet lovers never learn. :p

Enough of the thread hijacking and unauthorized mod heckling.... Anybody else from the south hanging around and about looking for chitchat? :)

Sunrise

Ft Gordon :D

Hey can't beleive you totally ignored my Ft. Gordon post. :)

If ya didn't notice Sunrise, :D, Ft. Gordon is in Augusta, GA...Im an IET soldier stationed here for the next few months. Despite me travelling as far as I have I managed to bring my love for tickling with me...packed my bags and put it in somewhere where nobody can take it from me. ^^

nyc_finest mailed me once, and she's not so bad...I think you mods are ripping on her too hard. I mean, she's not even flaming her. Personals do imply a person is out looking for the hook-up, so give her a break. Jees. She's only posted once, and two sentences at that. Is this such a flame-free forum that a sPaRk will ignite yer mod-like rage? :p

I find it entertaining. ^^

-Ace

Last edited:
Re: Ft Gordon :D

Ace Riley said:
nyc_finest mailed me once, and she's not so bad...I think you mods are ripping on her too hard. I mean, she's not even flaming her. Personals do imply a person is out looking for the hook-up, so give her a break. Jees. She's only posted once, and two sentences at that. Is this such a flame-free forum that a sPaRk will ignite yer mod-like rage? :p

I find it entertaining. ^^

-Ace

She emailed you? Cute. I actually met her a couple of years ago. I would easily agree with you that she is not that bad, but why she decided to try to moderate my post when she has no authority, and when it has nothing to do with my thread (thread hijacking) is beyond me. She can continue to be a sweet nice person regardless of what she posts elsewhere. :p If the replies DVNC made are bothering her, she does have the option of talking to DVNC and both will be deleted.

Can this thread PLEASE stay on the subject of people in the south. Maybe someone's main reason was to attract attention for the "sole" purpose of killing my thread. I certainly hope not. That would be pretty damned immature.

OK... Let's try it again. GEORGIA PEOPLE? LOL WHERE ARE YOU?

If you would like to discuss anything besides being a cool tickler/lee in the south, do it on another thread please. Gracias! :Kiss1:

Sunrise- Looking for southern tickle lovers

DVNC, I'm requesting that any info added to this thread that is off topic be deleted please. Thank you.... C

Last edited:
Well, I'm from Alabama (closer to Tennessee than Georgia, but Atlanta only a four or so hour drive), so yeah. Or something. Seems to be more of us than I would'a thought here in the Southeast.

Um...

I thought I was on subject...:/ I wrote like a gaggle of stuff there un TMF related. Ya haven't said anythin' much about yourself Sunrise...I almost gave ya my life story here in GA, why not share a piece of yours. :D Describe yourself.

--Ace

If you go to sunrises website it gives a very full description of herself Ace. and how am I a hater?:confused:

Well , con su permiso...^^

Excuse me, heh didn't notice the webpage...but Im glad you pointed it out Static, and I was just playin' with the hater thing. :D Jees...

...I guess it's ironic that fans of tickling can be a bit <i>touchy</i>...^.~

But anyways, Sunrise's webpage is purty sweet, and reading on your thoughts on tickling has really put mine into some sort of perspective. I guess I can say I have alot in common but yet I don't. It's why I've always wanted to meet someone who loves tickling like I do.

Because Im not quite sure what my feelings are on the subject...when I was a kid, I grew up very religiously at home, I first thought it was some sort of dark obsession. Id keep it secret, and even playful tickling was a personal taboo. Because I enjoyed it too much.

Beer, girls and high school changed THAT of course. ;) But even then, I was never truly open about what I now admitted to be a fetish.
I could never be sure if I was just being weird, or something...Im glad I found out about the TMF when I did. I literally felt alone in the entire subject.

Im 19, I know. Seems to me that being in the Army and being sent to Kuwait this May still doesn't make me deserving for a beer in this country. :sowrong: (I lived in Puerto Rico for so long, where I can drink at 18 no problem) And I come to Georgia to be considered a minor, sheesh, of all things. :p So I understand if Im not considered playful material. But I am athletic, hispanic, a fan of fiction and music. And if you want to just talk let me know.

I should be in Georgia for the next two or so months, since Im studying here in Augusta (Ft. Gordon). Email me, and even if you don't, thanks anyways. :)

[email protected]

--Ace

GA ???

Yes Sunrise, I am here in GA, and yes I do rise early, sometimes before the Sun, as you can tell (if you look close) :D

Dr.T

Fresh Meat! Heehee

Just Kidding! :p

Thank you Dr. T (Eben and the others as well) for replying to my thread.

I just wish there was more of us :(, don't you Dr. T?

Can't Georgian's have fun too? Sigh...

Smile,
Sunrise

Maybe it's just that the locals there are still more timid than their northern and western couterparts? Maybe they're happier at home in front of their 'puters.

Maybe they should just mail ya directly, usin' the info from your site?

Ever subtle,

dvnc

Where are you

Right here in Tennessee. Just your typical frustrated, georgeous, single male who cannot find a female in Tennessee who needs a tickle partner. Oh, there has been one, but she wasn't even ticklish.

i'm in nw fla,sunrise,near pensacola and there's not alot going on over here. wish there was.

Tennessee

I'm from east TN, about 4 hour drive away from Atlanta and interested in any meeting opportunities people had in mind.

Sorry all... Just been out of this portion of the forum for awhile.

Nice to hear from all of you.

Hey... maybe I can wave to all of ya'll during my lame spring break. :p

sigh.

Sunrise

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back