• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Ticklematch: Vanessa Hudgens vs. Ashley Tisdale

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Celebrity Ticklematch

“Vanessa Hudgens vs. Ashley Tisdale”​

Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale are laying down on the beach in their bikinis, on their bellies.

“I miss this.” Ashley told Vanessa.

“Me too. Our lives have been so busy; since we haven’t been working together anymore, we haven’t had time for each other.” Vanessa sits up and slides down to Ashley’s feet. She looks around, there’s no one to be seen. She lightly grazes her fingers down Ashley’s feet.

Ashley kicks her feet and smiles. “What are you doing down there?”

“Oh nothing.”

“It didn’t seem like nothing Vanessa!”

Vanessa places Ashley feet over her lap, places her arm over them to try to secure them and starts tickling her soles. Ashley starts to twist. “Please, Vanessa!” She screamed. After a few seconds she started to laugh and hit the ground with her fits in frustration. “Hehaheaheaheaheheehehahehahehahhehaheha!” Ashley tries to get her feet away but Vanessa’s grip is too strong, or Ashley’s too weak. Vanessa gets in between Ashley’s toes. Ashley tries to curl them but it’s not defense against the tickling. “HehehHeheaehaehHEHEHEAHE.”

“Such ticklish toes.” Vanessa says.

“Stop this!” Ashley responds, a little scared.

“No.” Vanessa said. Her fingers went back to the soles of Ashley’s feet.

“I’m gonna get you back heheheHEHEHEhaehaeEHAEHAehe Heaheaa! Heaheaheaheaheaheaheha!”

Vanessa slides her hands up Ashley’s legs from her feet and then decides to get up. Vanessa starts putting on her short jean skirt. “I guess I’m done.”

Ashley gets up. “That’s it? Got a little foot action and now you’re done?” Ashley decides to also put on her short jean skirt. Vanessa was about to put on her shirt when Ashley had another idea. Ashley walked up behind Vanessa and squeezed her sides. Vanessa jumped forward. Ashley moved her fingers in Vanessa’s armpits. Vanessa laughed and dropped her shirt. “How do you like being tickled?” Ashley started continuously tickling Vanessa’s sides. Eventually Vanessa fell to the ground while being tickled. Vanessa and Ashley were now rolling around in the sand. Both of them just wearing jean short skirts and bathing suits. Vanessa was laughing uncontrollably. “Oh, someone’s bare sides are ticklish, huh? Well how about here?” Ashley’s hands went under Vanessa’s skirt and started tickling her thighs; she started kicking her legs while still rolling around on the ground.

“HEHEHEHEHAHEhaheahehaehaehaheha! ASHaheheHEAHEAH! Please!”

Ashley kept tickling Vanessa’s thigh. “Please what?”

“STOP! HEHEHaheaeaHEHAHEHAHEHAHEA! Vanessa used whatever strength she had to roll around and out of Ashley’s tickle grip.

Ashley’s eyes got wide. “How about a truce? Call it even?”

“Oh no, now it’s really on Ashley. My tickling wasn’t anywhere near as bad as that.” Vanessa charged at Ashley. Ashley tried to be the first to tickle, but she wasn’t able to. A determined Vanessa grabbed on to Ashley’s belly and started tickling it, tickling her to the ground. Now Ashley was the one rolling on the ground laughing. “How do you like it? Your belly is pretty ticklish. Good thing you decided to tickle me before we got our shirts on. I got all this bare bare belly to tickle.”

“HEHEHEHaheheHEHAEAHEAHEA!” Ashley laughs as she rolls around. Trying to prevent her belly from being tickled. Vanessa moves her tickling hands from Ashley’s belly to her sides ash she wiggles around, and back again when she moves again and her belly isn’t being protected. “Stop! HEHEhehhaehaehaeheahahehae!”

“How about your thighs?” Ashley asked Vanessa, not expecting a response. Ashley, like Vanessa, reached her hands up Ashley’s skirt and tickled her thighs.

“HEHEHahehahaheheheha!” Ashley kicked her legs, trying to get them away from Vanessa’s hands, but her hands just went with her legs. Vanessa trapped Ashley onto her stomach, she climbed on her legs and just went to town tickling the back of her thighs. Vanessa smiled as Ashley laughed. Vanessa moved her lips to Ashley’s sides while tickling her thighs. She started blowing raspberries on Ashley’s sides. “Woah!” Ashley said while wiggling her belly before going back to laughing. Vanessa flipped Ashley onto her back and started blowing raspberries on her belly. “HEHEHEHAHEHA NOT THAT!” Ashley screamed with laughter. While laughing, Ashley moved her hands over to Vanessa’s neck and tried tickling her while blowing raspberries on her belly.

Vanessa’s head went backwards while giggling. Ashley kept tickling it. Vanessa rolled off of her. “Stop!” She said while giggling her cute giggle. Ashley rolled on top of Vanessa and she dug into Vanessa’s armpits. “Hehahhehehahehaea!.” Ashley moved her hands down and skittered her fingers over Vanessa’s ribs. Vanessa’s ribs tried to fight her hands away. Ashley looked down at Vanessa’s sexy, perfect, belly and smile. Not making the same mistake Vanessa did, Ashley held down Vanessa’s hands to the sand with her hands and dove her face into Vanessa’s belly and started blowing raspberries on her belly right under her belly button. Vanessa started laughing and wiggling her belly around. “Stop! I’m done! Please!”

Ashley stops tickling Vanessa and looks up at her. “Are you sure? You started this.”

“Yeah, I’m sure. I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“Yeah, that was weird Vanessa. Just randomly tickling my feet like that.” Ashley climbs off Vanessa and helps her up.

Ashley and Vanessa put on their shirts and flip flops.

“You can go first.” Ashley told Vanessa.

“I said I was done.”

“I know but still.”

“Fine.” Vanessa said and walks off. Ashley follows her.

The End

MMMMMMMM, the raspberries. Blowing raspberries is something u can defeat someone in a tickle fight.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back