• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Celebrity Tickle House - Episode 3

TicklerRickler

Celebrity Tickle House - Episode 3​

“Welcome back to ‘Celebrity Tickle House’,” came Jim the Announcer’s familiar greeting. “And now, here’s your host, Rick the Tickler.”

Once seated in his usual place, Rick the Tickler said, “Thank you, Jim. Here we are on week three of ‘CTH’ and the journey’s just begun. Last week we bade a fond farewell to Yvonne Strahovski.”

Confessional: Amy
“Watching Yvonne get tickle tortured last week was amazing. I hope I don’t lose, but if I do and that’s the consolation prize, count me in!”

Confessional: Morgan
“I can’t stop thinking about what happened to Yvonne. Hm. Heh, heh, hee. It makes me giggle just thinking about it! They’re going to do that to everybody that gets kicked off? Hee, hee.”

“So let’s see what today’s tickle challenge is,” Rick finished. So saying, he stood up and led the ladies to the large oil painting of ‘Tickling the Sleeper’.

Confessional: Emma
“I felt terrible for poor Yvonne last week and the house seemed quieter after she left. I spent most of my time this week studying tickling. I know Zoe says she’s not that ticklish, but I need to get better at it if I’m going to win, so I Googled it. A lot.”

Rick pressed the secret button and the painting split, revealing the Wheel of Laughter. “Ginger, would you care to do the honors this week?” he offered.

Ginger walked up to the wheel and raised her arms to give it a good spin. Just as she was pulling down on it, Rick reached over and slotted his wiggling fingers gently into her underarms. Ginger squealed and yanked her arms down, letting go of the wheel and letting it spin. Satisfied, Rick released her. She giggled, but glared at him with an unamused expression.

Confessional: Ginger
“That was not okay.”

The girls and Rick watched the wheel as it spun around, then slowed down and finally landed on “Tickle Fight”.

“Ah, this is a fun one,” Rick said. He pulled a deck of cards out of his pocket and, fanning them out, offered them to the girls. “Pick a card, any card,” he said and the girls did as instructed.

Confessional: Kirsten
“What is it with this guy and his decks of cards?”

“You each now have a card,” Rick continued, stating the obvious. “They each have a number from one to three on them. Form your groups.”

The girls shifted their positions, forming three groups: Amy, Zoe and Kirsten, Zooey, Ellen and Minka and Morgan, Emma and Ginger.

“Each group will be brought to a different bedroom in the house,” Rick told them. “As you know, the beds are quite large and soft. Then, as the name of the game suggests, on my signal you will begin a tickle fight. The safety word is ‘Corvette’. If somebody says the word ‘Corvette’ they are out of the game. Once two people have said the safety word, the game is over. Clear?”

The girls nodded their understanding.

“Crap, I’m going to lose this one!”

“Then let’s get to it,” Rick the Tickler proclaimed.

The ladies were led out of the room by three of Rick’s assistants. Just before they parted ways for their separate bedrooms, Ginger sidled up to Minka and whispered.

“Mention Zooey’s sister,” she whispered.

“Why?” Minka asked.

“Something I noticed during our last tickle challenge,” Ginger replied. “Just trust me.”

“I intend to win the whole game. If that means giving info to my competitors about other competitors, that’s what I’ll do.”

“Good luck,” Ellen said to Amy before they parted.

“You, too,” Amy replied.

Confessional: Ellen
“Damn, why can’t I stop thinking about her?”

* * *​

The ladies were all settled in their respective rooms on the extremely comfortable beds, ready to begin. Rick knew this but asked anyway.

“Are you ready to begin, ladies?” his voice sounded a bit tinny coming through the speakers.

The girls confirmed their readiness.

“In that case, may the best girls win. On your mark…get set…tickle!”

In Room One, Amy, Zoe and Kirsten began to stare each other down. They raised their hands in preparation. Zoe’s had a little wiggle to them already. Their eyes were shifting back and forth, each one wondering who would strike first. Zoe’s eyes locked with Amy’s and held them for a moment. Kirsten was about to strike at Amy, when Zoe’s hand shot out and grabbed Kirsten’s side. Kirsten yelped, taken by surprise, and began giggling and squirming away.

“That was a tricky way for her to start. It caught me totally off-guard!”

Zoe now turned her full attention on the younger girl, both of her hands now running up and down her sides. Kirsten collapsed into a ticklish ball, rolling back and forth. Zoe, she discovered, was a fantastic tickler, finding her worst spots without any trouble and making less ticklish areas feel pretty sensitive, too.

Amy took her opportunity and moved in behind Zoe, slipping her hands into her underarms and beginning to tickle. This was one of her favorite moves and one that she was really good at, but it didn’t seem to bother Zoe at all.

“Zoe’s really resistant to tickling! That’s like my signature move. It always works!”

Zoe released Kirsten, reached behind her and tickled Amy’s waist, just to extricate her. Then, before either of the giggling girls could make any retaliation, she wrapped an arm around each. Pulling them in close to her own body, she stuck a wiggling finger into each girl’s belly button.

The laughter reached a crescendo and then plateaued into helplessness.

“That was bad. Really bad.”

“So she’s not ticklish and she’s an incredibly good tickler. If tickling was a super power, she’d be Wonder Woman.”

Confessional: Zoe
“Kirsten and Amy are really ticklish, but I knew I had to keep them distracted and away from the one spot that could be my undoing.”

The laughter continued as the girls tried desperately to escape.

* * *​

Meanwhile, in Room Two, Zooey had grabbed Minka’s hips, one of her worst spots, and had her rolling around on the bed, trying to curl up in a ball, escape, or do anything to fend off the attack. Ellen, meantime, had slipped her hands underneath Zooey’s shirt and was tickling her ribs. Zooey was giggling and squirming a bit, but as long as she could focus on tickling someone else she’d be okay.

And focus she did. Her fingers applied exactly the right amount of pressure to make Minka go crazy. Tears were streaming down her face and she knew she wouldn’t be able to take much more of this.

Confessional: Minka
“Now I’m a little regretful, but at the time I couldn’t help myself. It tickled soooo bad!”

“Oh, God!” Minka cried out. “Cor…” But she stopped herself. She couldn’t say it. She wouldn’t give in. But she couldn’t stop laughing, either, and she really needed to escape.

Taking what seemed like the only option open to her, she brought her elbow up as hard as she could, smashing it into Zooey’s nose. Everything in the room stopped. All the tickling. All the laughter. All the squirming.

Zooey sat up with her hand over her nose. Ellen had stopped tickling her, eyes wide. Minka sat up, breathing heavily, and looked at the other girl in concern.

“Ow,” Zooey said mildly, then took her hand away to reveal a bloody nose.

“Oh, God,” Minka said. “Oh, God, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to…”

“Time out,” Rick’s voice announced. “Hold the tickling in all rooms.”

* * *​

It was a twenty minute time out, during which Zooey staunched the bleeding and assured everyone she was okay. Once she’d gotten cleaned up and it was determined that there was no permanent damage and, apart from a slight bruise, not much temporary damage either, the challenge was allowed to continue. With one slight change.

“Minka gets a penalty,” Rick the Tickler announced.

“But it was an accident,” Minka argued.

“Doesn’t matter,” Rick told her. “Twenty seconds of tickling before anybody else resumes. No fighting back.”

“This sucks.”

“That seems a little harsh, but I guess that’s how they roll around here.”

Confessional: Zooey
“I’m gonna enjoy this!”

Minka watched Zooey and Ellen warily from her position on the bed. They neared her, tickling fingers at the ready. Zooey reached down suddenly and attacked her knees, gently squeezing them. Minka began to giggle. This was another tough spot for her, but she was at least able to control it a little bit. But then Ellen pushed her down and sat on top of her. Bringing her hands down to her ribs, she began by gently kneading them like dough.

Minka squirmed and giggled as Ellen let the kneading get firmer, then softer again and also moved around the girl’s upper body. The kneading started to become less uniform. Sometimes she used two fingers, sometimes three, sometimes only one. Sometimes it was on her sides, sometimes her stomach, sometimes her waist, sometimes her ribs or that particularly sensitive area just below her breasts.

Meanwhile, Zooey’s tickling was progressing, as well. Her hands moved up Minka’s legs, tickle torturing her inner thighs. Every time Minka tried to close them, Zooey would force them open and torture them some more. Then she discovered the backs of Minka’s knees, which, from Minka’s point of view, was a bad, bad thing.

With each new position or sensation, Minka’s laughter grew. She was completely helpless and growing more desperate by the second. She wanted to fight back, but she was also feeling guilty about hurting Zooey. She deserved this, she knew, so she continued to let it happen, laughing and squirming.

Before she knew it, though, there was a final, horribly ticklish sensation. Ellen had slipped her hands beneath Minka’s thin top and had the tips of her fingers gently tickling the girl’s breasts. Minka was pretty sure nobody had ever done that to her before and damn, did it tickle! Her laughter grew louder and even more helpless. Her hands grabbed Ellen’s arms and tried to push her away, but the girl, a mischievously evil glint in her eye, was immovable.

“Hahahahahaha hohoho my Gohahahahahahahad, pleheeheeheeheease stohahahahahahahahap!!!” Minka begged, but the tickling just got worse.

“That was the worst tickling I’ve ever experienced in my life!”

Minka, in desperation, let her hands drop to Ellen’s sides. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered what would happen to her if she retaliated before she was technically allowed to. She might get eliminated. She might get another penalty, an even worse tickling, perhaps. She didn’t care. Not right at the moment.

It was just as her fingers made their first move to tickle Ellen that Rick’s voice mercifully came over the loudspeaker. “Twenty seconds is up. The Tickle Fight may resume.”

Without thinking, Minka began to wiggle her fingers. Ellen, giggling, instinctively released Minka’s extraordinarily sensitive breasts to protect her own ticklish zones.

Confessional: Ellen
“God, I’m so ticklish. I love it!”

Zooey apparently decided to give Minka a break and she reached over to tickle Ellen’s feet. The girl’s giggles became a bit louder and she squirmed away. Soon both Minka and Zooey were tickling and Ellen was squirming and laughing, helpless and loving it.

* * *​

“I was relieved when the time out was called. I was just about to call the safe word. I was sorry to hear the reason for it, but I’m glad Zooey’s okay.”

In Room Three, Emma, Morgan and Ginger watched each other nervously. Morgan had borne the brunt of the tickling before the time out and now she was worried things would resume where they’d left off.

“My research turned up several pages about how to win a tickle fight. Step one: keep your elbows tucked by your hips so they can’t tickle you in the ribs.”

Morgan decided the best way to avoid getting the worst of it this time was to be the first to strike. She considered Emma for a moment, but she was in a defensive posture and Morgan wasn’t sure how to get to her quickly enough before she could strike back, so the redhead shifted her attention to Ginger, who had an evil glint in her eye and looked ready to pounce.

“Step two: know your tickle spots.”

Morgan wondered briefly where Ginger was most ticklish. She had proven herself a ruthless tickler and she was competitive. Maybe it would take both Morgan and Emma to take Ginger down.

“Step three: be quick and take your opening when it presents itself.”

Morgan spent a little too much time weighing her options, however. Ginger, apparently coming to the conclusion that the redhead was the easier mark, shot her hands out toward her.

They didn’t reach their target, however, because Emma took that moment to strike. She leapt at Ginger, tackling her onto the bed.

“Step four: know how to pin your victim.”

Once Ginger had been downed by the surprise attack, having landed on her stomach, Emma swung a leg over her, sat on her back and pinned her arms down. Morgan, not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, helped by quickly kneeling on Ginger’s arms, further immobilizing her.

“Step five: Find the most tickle-prone parts of your victim’s body.”

Now that Emma no longer had to hold Ginger’s arms down, her hands were free to explore the woman’s body. They first slid down to her underarms, gently wiggling and poking. Ginger tensed, but didn’t laugh. Morgan thought it might not tickle, but she quickly realized that Ginger wasn’t breathing and that she must be fighting it.

Sure enough, when Emma’s fingers slid down to Ginger’s ribs, the girl’s head went up. A forced-looking smile creased it and her eyes were shut hard. She couldn’t help but start to struggle and she had to stifle a giggle.

“Heh, heh, hmhmhm…”

Morgan grinned and her hands moved to Ginger’s underarms, replacing Emma’s. Ginger could barely move, but tried desperately to pull her arms down to protect her sensitive areas.

“God, I hate being tickled.”

Morgan and Emma continued their assault, but Ginger refused to break, so Emma moved on, sliding her hands beneath the girl’s body. Morgan couldn’t see exactly what Emma was doing, but whatever it was, it had an immediate effect. Ginger began bucking up and down, trying to make Emma fall off.

“Ha!” she cried out, and then, haltingly, “Ha…ha…ha…heehee…heeheehee…hahahahahahahahahahaha!”

She couldn’t fight it any more, apparently.

“It was awful! I thought Emma would be a weak link after last week, but it turns out she isn’t! When her hands slid underneath me, she immediately focused on my belly button, which is the WORST! She was so gentle, but firm at the same time."

"Step six: keep your victim off-guard by using a variety of touches so they don't have time to adjust.

I just needed to escape! I tried so hard not to laugh. But she forced me to. She wasn’t going to let up! It was like a persistent itch, something deep inside me that needed to get out. I fought it until I just couldn’t any more. There was no choice. I had to laugh!”

Morgan looked up at Emma, who had a smile of triumph on her face. Morgan smiled, too, and giggled a little, then redoubled her efforts on Ginger’s underarms. She knew the time would eventually come when she would have to defend herself against Emma, but for now, they needed to take Ginger down a peg or two.

“I tried to think of something sad. No good. I tried to think of what I would eat for dinner. How much I wanted revenge on Emma. Anything. All I could do was laugh. I wanted to go take a long nap. I wanted to say the safe word. But I couldn’t lose. I just couldn’t.”

“Step seven: Have no mercy.”

* * *​

In Room One, Amy was having a good laugh. Zoe was straddling her, pinning one of her arms above her head and raking the fingernails of her other hand across the girl’s ribs. Even as she giggled and squirmed delightedly, Amy used her free hand to hold Kirsten’s foot in place while two of her fingers tickled its bottom. It wasn’t ideal, but Amy was a skilled tickler and Kirsten a ticklish victim.

“I have no idea how she even did that!”

But now it was time for Amy to fight back. She released Kirsten and, in the same motion, shoved Zoe’s hand away. She allowed the momentum to carry her hand forward and she allowed her fingers to brush across Zoe’s waist before landing on her hips. Zoe jumped, reacting to the initial touch and rolled away. Amy couldn’t be sure, but she thought she saw a little smile on Zoe’s lips before the girl turned to Kirsten and attacked.

Confessional: Zoe
“Amy came really close to finding my weak spot!”

Kirsten, who hadn’t managed to get any tickling in the entire time, rolled back up into a ball as Zoe attacked her waist. Amy was persistent and jumped up, grabbing Zoe’s hips, trying to tickle them, to no reaction. What was the secret?

* * *​

Zooey had gotten ahold of Ellen’s foot, Ellen of Minka’s and Minka of Zooey’s and the three girls giggled in a tickling circle, none of them willing to let go of their own victim.

“I feel a little bad about it, especially after I clocked her in the face, but we’re all here to win, right?”

“Zooey, heeheehee,” Minka said suddenly. “Where does your sister hahaha like to tickle you?”

“Heh, heh, what?” Zooey asked, suddenly faltering.

“I hahaha mean, is it your feet?” Minka asked.

“God, I thought I had it under control, but the second she said her name…”

“Or does heh, heh, hee Emily tickle you somewhere heeheehee else?”

“It’s like my Kryptonite. I just get flashbacks to when she used to tickle torture me. All these years and I’m still not over it. How’d Minka know?”

“And did she use her…hahaha…nails, like this?”

Suddenly, Zooey was giggling harder as Minka began scratching vigorously.

“Or…hehhehheh…did she tickle you somewhere else, like…hahaha…this?”

With that, she yanked her foot away from Ellen and leaped on top of Zooey, then dug her fingers into the girl’s ribs. Zooey yelped…

“All I could think about is when Emily used to do that to me!”

…and then began giggling uncontrollably and writhing helplessly. “Hahahahahahahahahaha! Nnnnnoooooo, pleheeheeheeheeheeheease! Hhhhheeeellllpppp mmmmeeee!!!”

Ellen was taken by surprise for a moment, too, but then jumped back into the fray, digging her fingers into Minka’s own supremely ticklish ribs.

“It tickled so bad! Ellen’s really good. But I refused to lose.”

Minka, laughing helplessly herself, simply tickled Zooey harder.

“Heeheeheehee, no, pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee…” Zooey begged.

“Hahahahahahahahaha! Does this…heeheeheeheehee…tickle???” Minka asked, trying to keep her own ticklishness in check. “Di…hahaha…did Emily…heeheehee…ever tickle…hohoho…tickle you like thi…hahahahaha!…is?”

“Nohohohohohoho, dohohohohohohohon’t!!!” Zooey shouted as Minka began rolling her knuckles around in the girl’s ribs. “Corvette! Corvette! Cor…hahaha…vette!”

“Room Two, stop tickling,” came Rick’s authoritative voice.

* * *​

“Mercy! Mercyheeheehee!” Ginger cried in helpless agony.

“Not until you say it,” Emma said. “Say the safe word.”

“Wha…hahaha…what is it??? I dohohohohon’t…hahaha!…reheeheeheemember!!!”

“Cor…” Emma started to say, then stopped herself. “Nice try, Ginger. But I’m not going to say it. Clever, though.”

“She seems exhausted,” Morgan noted. “Should we give her a break?”

“Maybe you’re right,” Emma said and without missing a beat she pounced on Morgan.

“No, wait!” Morgan cried out, then dissolved into helpless giggles as Emma lifted her shirt and began blowing raspberries on her smooth stomach.

“I don’t think anybody thought Emma could be so ruthless. I guess people can surprise you.”

Morgan didn’t have to endure Emma’s tickling for very long, however, because Ginger, after a brief moment to recover, grabbed her and pinned her down.

“I am going to make you suffer,” she promised.

“I don’t think I’ll ever know how Ginger found my absolutely most ticklish spot on the first try.”

Ginger’s hands went to the sides of Emma’s breasts, where they met her underarm, and began to tickle. Emma screamed, then dissolved into uncontrollable, husky laughter. She tried to push Ginger off, but the girl was a juggernaut of revenge.

“I spent the week studying techniques to tickle people. I should have also studied techniques to resist giving in to tickling. Stupid.”

Emma had no willpower when it came to being tickled. She couldn’t stand it.

“Hahahahahahaha!” she laughed heartily. “Hohohohohoho C…heeheeheehee…Cor…”

* * *​

“…vette! Hahahahaha!”

“We have our losers,” Rick announced. “Everybody stop tickling.”

Zoe released the still-giggling Kirsten and Amy ended her efforts on Zoe. Kirsten’s face was red and she was trying to catch her breath.

“What is Zoe secret? Where is she ticklish?”

“Take an hour to rest, ladies,” Rick said. “And I’ll see you in the living room in an hour.”

* * *​

The hour seemed to go by quickly and, once they had all reunited in the living room, Rick began.

“Zooey, come forward.”

The girl did as she was instructed.

“You were the first one to call the safe word,” Rick informed her.

“Damn it! I can’t get kicked off!”

“You’re up for elimination,” Rick continued. “Emma and Kirsten, please come forward.”

Both girls, surprised at being summoned together, rose and nervously walked forward.

“How can we both have lost? Would they really put three of us up for elimination?”

“I have the feeling that I’m going to get eliminated this time. I blew it.”

“You ladies both called the safe word at exactly the same time,” Rick told them. “Emma, you were helpless and desperate after only a short time of being tickled by Ginger.”

“It was supremely awful.”

“Maybe Emma won’t mess with me in the future. If she has one on this show.”

“Still,” Rick continued, “you showed great improvement since our first challenge. Kirsten,” he said, turning to the other girl, “you never got your hands on either of your opponents, but they tickled you throughout the entire challenge until you broke. You’re up for elimination. Emma, you’re safe this week.”

“Yes!”

Emma triumphantly returned to her seat and Rick peered into the nearest camera.

“Viewers, who will be excused next week? Zooey or Kirsten? You decide and call in to let us know. Until then, keep laughing!”

And now, once again dear readers, it's time for you to let me know who you want to stay and who to go. Again, so that the result can be kept as a surprise, please PM me your vote by Saturday, June 21 and I'll have our second elimination episode up next week. May the best girl win!

Very entertaining. Please keep up the good work!

hey, are you going to continue with this series? Because I really like it so far and its quickly becoming one of my favorite series.

hey, are you going to continue with this series? Because I really like it so far and its quickly becoming one of my favorite series.

Yes. I apologize, I had some personally tragic crap go down and I just couldn't get myself inspired to write for a long time. However, I'm gearing up to pick up where I left off very soon. I may not maintain a once-a-week pace as I had intended when I started, but my plan is to pick it back up and keep going. Keep an eye out for it in the next week or so!

I really love this series!! I'm sorry to hear about your personal struggles and I certainly hope things have gotten better. This is some great stuff and I'd love to see more of it :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back