• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Than Expected, Pt. 1

goddess_nemesis

Verified
It's been awhile since I posted anything so here's one. The first two of this one have already been posted, but the third one was finished today so I'm reposting those and the new all at once. Enjoy!

I was a volunteer tutor at my high school. Actually, old high school. I had graduated two years ago. My recent tutoring job was with 18-year-old Mercedes Luna.

She was a beauty with brains, but only one subject stumped her. That was calculus. She tried working with Mr. Abbas about calculus, but it only confused her even more. It was weird because she was a whiz in arithmetic like me. That’s why I got hired in the first place.

I never met Mercedes until last week at the first session. If I were a guy, I’d ask her out, but I’m not. She was in excellent shape with long, flowy blond hair and mesmerizing blue eyes. Her massive chest made her toned tummy look flat. And she had a nice ass. Girls I’ve met had nothing. Either too flat or too big!

I was a good judge of people, appearance-wise and not. By the smoothness and daintiness of her hands also meant that her feet were the same way. Not that I cared, at the time.

Also my judgement told me that she was hiding something because Mercedes was too smart to be failing calculus.

So the next time, my senses went into overdrive. Big time!

“Hey, Merci!” I greeted her. I was wearing my new baby blue spaghetti strap tank top with tan khaki shorts along with my favorite sandals, baby blue with stretchy straps, on my feet. Since it was gonna be just Merci and me, I decided not to wear a bra. Normally, I did, but I was on one of my crazy days.

“Hey, TJ!” replied Merci. She was wearing flowy flower sundress with sandals like me, but only white.

We met late at the library around 7:30. My mom owned it so she gave me the keys in case we stayed after closing.

After an hour of working, Mercedes seemed to be getting the subject so I decided to take a break. Plus, my mom told me that she was closing early since nobody else seemed to be coming tonight.

“Night, Mrs. Lawson!” the blond told my mom. I gave my mom a hug and she then left us.

I also had gone, but came back with glasses of water for us to drink.

“Do you get asked out often?” Merci asked me.

Surprised by her question, I replied, “No.”

I wasn’t an ugly duckling, but I was so concerned about my education and all that I didn’t care to go out. Guys knew it from the moment they first talk to me.

“Strange. You’re too beautiful to be dateless,” Merci said as she started playing with my long brown hair.

When I tried to change the subject back to calculus, Merci left me almost paralyzed by what she asked me next:

“Are you ticklish, cutie?” she asked.

My whole body seemed to freeze. I couldn’t speak nor move until the question was fully absorbed in my mind. Then without a second thought, I took off running.

Giggling, Merci said, “I was right again!” She slowly got up and started hunting after me.

I ran into the children’s section and hid underneath one of the kiddie tables. It was big enough to fit me under, but around my chest it was a little tight because my breasts were about a 32DD. As I remained there, I didn’t realize that my feet stuck out a little.

“Traci-Jo, all I wanna do is to tickle you! You ain’t afraid of a little tickling!” Merci called out.

Underneath the table, I was facing the books so I couldn’t see that Merci had entered the children’s section. I also couldn’t see that she saw the black soles of my sandals. She knelt down beside my feet and stayed there for a bit before pouncing.

I started to come out a little to see if Merci had followed me in here. That’s when she grabbed my ankles and put them under her arm causing my legs to rise a bit. She then removed my sandals and started dragging her long red fingernails across my smooth soles.

I started giggling almost the instant her fingers made contact with the bottom of my soles. I begged for her not to tickle me, but that only encouraged her.

“Coochie-Coo! I love ticklish girlies!” teased Merci.

Now she quickened her pace causing laughter to erupt from my throat. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably. I was surprised that I haven’t been able to remove my ticklish soles from her clutches.

“MERCI-HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHE! STO-HOHAHAHAOHAOHAOAHO-P! PLEA-HEHEHEHEE-SE!” I begged when I could. I was laughing so hard my lungs and sides were already aching.

Finally after ten minutes of foot tickling, Merci just let go and sat there. It took me a minute to finally figure I was free so I took this opportunity to escape. But my hope for freedom was destroyed the minute I crawled out for she pinned me down while I was still on my tummy. She digged her nimble fingers into my sides renewing my hysterical laughter.

She slid her fingers under my tank and made contact with bare skin. She now really got my screaming as I squirmed under her. I was shocked by her immense strength. I was 5’5” and a 125 pounds while she was 5’8” and a 132 pounds. She wasn’t that much heavier than I was, but she was a gymnast and a basketball player. Also she worked out regularly so she had more muscle than I did.

She paused again, but she only slid my tank up and over my head and off my body completely revealing more skin. Then she renewed her tickling by sneaking her fingers into my underarms.

“EEEEEEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHE! NO-HOHOHOHOHHOHO MO-HOHOHOHOOHOHO-RE!” I squealed.

By now, my feelings were in a jumble. While I was physically screaming for this tickling torment to stop, mentally I was screaming for more. I couldn’t understand it. Then the blond hit a super ticklish spot on the sides of my breasts that stole me away from my thoughts.

“Ooh, you skanky little girl! First, no bra. Now, I find your boobies are super ticklish!” squealed Merci happily. She tickled the side of my tits for a minute before leaving them.

She then turned around giving me a quick breather and started on my feet again. She stayed there longer than before. I thought I was about to pass out when I felt Merci stop and get off my back. Thinking she had stopped for good, I got up on my hands and knees and started crawling away.

But the tickle-happy blue-eyed babe had other plans. She unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and as I crawled away it only helped in her taking off my shorts. Now the only thing that kept me from being totally nude was my thong panties.

Dazed and tired I crawled all the way out of the children’s section and into the part where we were studying. Using a chair, I got up onto my feet, but only to be pushed onto the table by Mercedes.

I remained laying on the table. I had no strength to try to get up again. Out of nowhere, Merci had gotten some rope. She tied me spread-eagle to the table and I did nothing to stop it. It was then when Merci noticed my rock hard nipples. Pinching them as she bent down to whisper in my ear she said:

“You belong to me now. Since I was a freshman, I wanted to tickle you like this. And I knew you secretly wanted this too. It wasn’t hard to see.”

I didn’t know what to think or say, but she then started tickling me again. It was light and slow tickles. She dragged her fingers up and down my sides. It didn’t need to be hard to get me laughing rather than giggling. She then spent time tormenting my hips with her nails and my navel with her tongue. Moving her nails away from my hips to my thighs really got me wanting release. The fires of my love center burned as the juices flowed freely out onto the table.

Now she buried one of her hands into my mound as she moved the other fingers back to my tummy. I was bucking and grinding harder and faster than before. It just took on touch with her finger on my love button that made me come finally. I arched my back like a taunt bow as I screamed a loud ‘yes’. Then I passed out right then and there.

When I awoke, I find myself in my top and shorts and in Merci’s car. I looked at Merci as she drove to my place and met her eyes. I knew the fun was just beginning.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back