• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Than Expected, Pt. 3

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Merci and Jeni had awakened an hour before me and got the tickling of a lifetime from Janette McDaniel who was a good friend of my mother’s. My mom had Janette come over and check up on me for the weekend. Sad part, I didn’t know a thing about it. Anyway, Merci and Jeni were tickled then forced to leave. I guess, Jeni and Merci drove home in the nude.

I finally woke up around 9 and fully rested. I slipped on a huge T-shirt. I was sad to see Merci and Jeni gone, but that soon disappeared when I found Janette in the kitchen making breakfast.

“Morning, Traci-Jo,” she greeted saying my full name.

“Morning, Mrs. McDaniel,” I replied unsure why she was here in my house.

“Your mother asked me to look out for you while she visits her sister,” Janette replied.

I just shrugged, not really caring. Janette was an attractive 39-year-old who was always irate. She didn’t know how to have fun or let loose so I never liked being ‘looked out for’ by her. Her husband was killed after she had given birth to their firstborn daughter, 19 years ago. Ever since, she’s been angry towards any wild young person. (The person driving the other was a newly licensed 16-year-old. Both drivers didn’t see each other, but Janette’s husband died and the 16-year-old lived.)

“What happened to Jeni and Merci?” I asked cautiously.

“You mean, those Jezebels. I gave them what they deserved and told them to go home,” Janette replied angrily. From my understanding, Janette was a God fearing, Bible reading woman. A girl could have been raped and she’d still think of her as impure. *Scoff* And she says she’s a good Christian woman!

“What the heck did you do to them!” I demanded.

Ignoring me, Janette continued with her business. That’s when I got an idea. I left the room to call Merci and Jeni. Making sure Janette didn’t hear me, I told them about my idea. They agreed and headed over to my place again. We were gonna that wench her comeuppance.

Half-hour later, while Janette was dusting the living room, Jeni and Merci arrived. I had them follow me and went in to living room.

“Janette, apologize to Jeni and Merci,” I demanded, knowing full well she wouldn’t.

The buxom redhead turned around to find Jeni, Merci and I surrounding her. For the first time, I saw fear in her eyes.

“Traci-Jo, what is the meaning of this?” she ordered with fright evident in her voice.

“You need to loosen up, Janie. I’m sorry, but John’s never coming back. He didn’t see the girl and the girl didn’t see him,” I started.

“So we thought we would help bring you out of her depressed, bitchy world into a more happier, blissful world,” Merci said cheerfully as Jeni advanced towards Janette.

“No, no, girls. Please, I’m sorry,” begged the green-eyed beauty.

Ignoring her, we attacked. Jeni from behind pinned Janette’s arms as Merci began tickling her. As Merci tickled I started to unbutton Janette’s too tight blouse.

“GI-AHAHAHAAHAHA-RLS! NO-HOHOAHOAHOAHOAHAOHOAHAOHA! PLE-HEHEHEAHAEH-ASE!” Janette screamed through her laughter.

With Jeni’s help, Janette was lowered to the floor as her blouse was stripped from her revealing her gorgeous breasts straining against the clearly size too small bra. Now the girls had better access to her tummy, sides, and armpits. While Jeni and Merci tortured her torso, I moved towards her feet.

I had laid across her shins to immobilize her legs as I removed her open-toed sandals. Her size-9 feet were flawlessly smooth with no callus whatsoever. Meaning, they were going to be extra sensitive to my tickling fingers.

“Kootchie-koo, little Janie,” I teased as I assaulted her feet.

Janette exploded with renewed laughter. “STO-HAHAOHAHAOHAAOHAOAOHAOAHOAH-P! PLE-HEHEHEHEHEHEAHEHAHAHAAHAEHEHAHEEHA-ASE! NO-HOOHAOHOAHAHOA MO-OHAOHAHAOHAOHAOHA-RE!”

I let up as did Merci and Jeni to give a breather. While she sucked in much need air, I took the liberty to remove her pants from her legs leaving her dressed in only a bra and panties.

Finally noticing we had stopped, Janette got onto all fours and decided to get away. But it wasn’t the end yet. She crawled in to kitchen and used a chair to stand up on exhausted legs. Soon we entered the kitchen.

“Girls…no more…please,” she begged as she breathed heavily replenishing her lungs.

Grinning evilly, we approached her and tickled her to weaken her again, then pulled her on top of the table. Producing nylons, Jeni tied Janette’s arms to the table, as did Merci with her own stockings with Janette’s legs.

“It’s not over ‘til we say so,” I teased as I took a scissors and snipped away her bra and panties. “Plus, it looks like you’re enjoying this.”

Her dark nipples were hard and large, and her triangle was glistened with her love juice. Despite this evidence, Janette denied it by shaking her head. Then laughter erupted from her throat. Jeni and I turned to find Merci using her tongue to tickle the gorgeous redhead’s feet.

Jeni left to get the feather duster as I started tickling her armpits. When Jeni reappeared, she was naked as Janette was. Using a chair, Jeni claimed onto the table and straddled Janette’s thighs so she could feather the redhead’s mound.

I slid a hand away from one armpit to tickle her breasts and occasionally knoshing her nipples.

“Promise to be nicer to me and my friends?” I whispered in her ear.

Being stubborn, she shook her head, but as soon as she shook her head no Jen stopped feathering her smoldering love triangle.

“PLE-HEHEHEHEHE-ASE,” she giggled.

“Promise, Janie,” I told her.

“YES! HEAHEHAEHAHAEHEA! I PROMISE! HAHAHEAHEAEHEAHAEHAE!” she laughed. Merci continued to tongue her feet as she added her fingers.

Again, Jeni started feathering her mound. This time I covered a nipple with my mouth as tickled her armpits. Janette started bouncing her hips up and down. Jeni then abandoned the feather and used her hand to tickle the hard little nubbin. Shortly, Janette came, but we didn’t stop there. We continued until she exploded three more times before she passed out with a satisfied smile on her face.

Having lost our new favorite ticklee to unconsciousness, we untied Janette then Merci and I grabbed Jeni and dragged her to the floor.

“NO-HOHOAHOAAOHAHAO FA-AHAHAHAHAHEEAHAEHE-IR!” Jeni screamed in hysterical laughter as she used her strength to tickle Merci.

Soon we were all screaming in laughter as we rolled around in a tickle fight. And this all had started from a little old tutoring job with Merci. I guess I got more than expected out of it! :)

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back