• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling of the Shrew (Stephanie McMahon)

Ovda

TMF Master
Tickling of the Shrew
By
Ovda

Smackdown General Manager, Stephanie McMahon left the WWE office after a long hard day. She climbed into her limousine, and in a matter of seconds, she was whizzing down the freeway on her way home.
As soon as Stephanie walked in to her home, she slipped off her black stiletto high heels and walked straight up stairs to her bedroom. She changed into an old pull over T-shirt and an old pair of baggy shorts. Stephanie jumped into bed and went fast to sleep.
Stephanie woke up the next morning all rest up ready to face another day head on. She felt great until she tried to get up. Stephanie discovered that she was still on her bed, but not in her room. She realized that she was stretched out on her bed and tightly bound at her wrists and ankles. Furthermore, she was I one of her power-business suits. She pulled and tugged with all of her might, but they were not giving an inch.
“HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!” she screamed, but only to have her voice echoed back. “I’M STEPHANIE McMAHON!! HELP ME!!”
The Billion-Dollar Princess felt like she had been in that room for hours. When all of a sudden a man simply walked through one of the metal walls.
Stephanie lifted her head as he walked through the wall. He looked like any other man. He came and stood next to her. He had a look on his face of sheer joy and excitement.
“Hello, Ms. McMahon.” He asked. “How are you doing this fine morning?”
“Who are you? Do you know who the fuck I am!” growled Stephanie.
“My name is Craig. I’m a Djinn, a genie and of course I know who you are. You’re Stephanie Marie McMahon, youngest child and only daughter of Vincent and Linda McMahon. You’re also the General Manager of Smackdown.”
“Let me go, or I swear when I get out of here I’ll make you so sorry you ever thought of messing with me!!” Stephanie demanded as she viciously fought against her bonds.
“Don’t even think of trying to get loose. You will be here as long as I want you here, maybe even longer.” Replied Craig with that evil twinkle in his eye. “Now you’re probably wondering why you are here. Correct? Well, that’s an easy one to answer, and here is the answer.”
Craig waved his hand and a long slender sinister feather magically appeared held in between his index finger and his thumb. When Stephanie saw the feather, her beautiful blue eyes grew as large as the full moon with fear and concern. Furthermore, she felt an ice cold chill run down her spine, her mouth became dry. Her heart started beating harder and harder as she started praying and hoping that Craig did not have in mind what she was thinking he was going to do with that feather.
Craig loved seeing the fear in her eyes and the change in her body language when she saw the feather.
“W-What are you going to do with t-that?” asked the concerned Billion-Dollar princess.
“I was thinking of have some laughs with it.” Answered Craig as he took a seat at Stephanie’s feet.
“Well if you are planning on tickling my feet” she said with some false confidence. “You are wasting your time. My feet are not tickling.”
“We’ll see about that.” Replied Craig as he folded back her pant legs.
Craig unbuckled the straps of Stephanie’s. He looked to see a great amount of fear and worry on her face.
Stephanie had every right to be scared. Her feet are the most ticklish part of her gorgeous body. She started remembering when she was growing how her dad and brother would sometimes gang up on her and tickle her till she peed herself. Furthermore, when she and HHH got “married”, he would sometimes over power her and tickle her silly. Stephanie simply could not stand to have her feet tickled. It was absolute torture for her.
She felt her shoe dangling from her toes. She dared not move her feet in case her shoes fall off.
Craig simply thumped her shoes one by one and they fell to the floor, thus, revealing a pair of the most beautiful and probably most unseen feet in the world. Craig just sat back and looked in total awe of Stephanie’s exquisite naked feet. They were perfect. Stephanie’s feet were nice and slender. Nice high arches; perfect slender toes. Fleshy pink sole, she did not have one blemish or callous on her feet they were flawless in every way. Stephanie flexed her feet and fanned her toes out as if stretching them. Craig loved it all. After being mesmerized by her feet, Craig came to and got back into position.
“We are going to play one of my favorite games, ‘Uncle’.” Exclaimed Craig. “Whenever you say, ‘Uncle’, an article of clothing will vanish. When you become totally naked, the real tickling will begin.”
Before Stephanie could say anything, Craig started tickling her left foot. Stephanie fell back on the table and tried her best not to laugh. She felt the tip of the feather licking the sole of her left foot. On and on it slid randomly across her foot. Tickling her heel, her arch, her toes and everywhere in between. Craig had caused Stephanie’s foot to be immobile. There was no way she could flounder her tickled foot in order to evade the feather.
What Craig had not told Stephanie was that the feather was a magical feather. The tickled area becomes more ticklish with each stroke. Stephanie soon learned that fact. She wanted to laugh so much, but she did not want to give Craig the satisfaction. She bit her lip in order to keep her mouth shut, but the tickling sensation and laughter was building up in her to critical level.
“Come on, Stephanie, laugh.” Taunted Craig. “Tickle, tickle, tickle. This really does tickle, doesn’t it?”
After two minutes of tickling her left foot, Craig produced another feather and started tickling Stephanie’s right foot. Stephanie’s eyes just about popped out of her head when she felt the second feather lick her right foot. She almost broke at this point. It was getting so hard for her to keeping a straight face. Stephanie’s upper lip was quivering as the laughter just build up in her.
Stephanie’s nostrils flared as she drew in breath. Her jaw and stomach started cramping and hurting as she did her damnedest to not laugh. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, and she shook her head back and forth in some attempt to keep her mind off of the tickling.
After a few more minutes, Craig bent down and licked her toes. Stephanie exploded in a gale shower of unbridled hysterical laughter. It was as if a dam of laughter had busted. She was wailing in total hysterics as she felt Craig licking her flawless baby soft soles and toes.
Craig caused his fingernails to grow a little and started to adamantly tickle tease Stephanie’s helpless feet.
“Come on, Stephanie, submit. Give in and say, “Uncle”. Taunted Craig.
She was driven absolutely bonkers. She wanted to give in, but she did not want to give Craig the satisfaction so she held on as long as she could. After about thirty minutes, she screamed, “Uncle”. Her business coat vanished.
Next, Craig caused his fingertips to vibrate at various pulses. This just about caused Stephanie to crawl out of her own skin, but Stephanie held on as much as she could. Every once and awhile Stephanie would melt into a state of silent screaming laughter. Her mouth opened so wide that it was surprising that her jaw did not come unhinged. Craig went back to using fingernails to tickle her feet. Stephanie got enough will power to say, “Uncle”, and her blouse disappeared and her bladder emptied.
Now Craig had two pairs of disembodied hands appear and start tickle torturing Stephanie’s upper body. One pair was tickling her flat sexy belly and sides. It looked like the hands were kneading her midsection. The other pair of hands was tickling her clean shaved baby soft armpits. The ticklish Billion-Dollar princess was going ape shit crazy in sheer agonizing laughter.
Craig was truly impressed with Stephanie’s tenacity. “Must be the McMahon in her.” Thought Craig. ‘Either way, I will break her.”
The room was saturated with Stephanie’s howls and shrieks of hysteria. Craig loved every minute of it. Thirty minutes went by and Stephanie managed to utter through the incoherent laughter, “Uncle.” and her dress pants vanished. Craig was taken back at how gorgeous Stephanie’s legs were. Nice tone, sultry legs. They looked like a master craftsman sculpted them. Now she was down to her Victoria Secret’s black bra and panties.
Ten minutes later Craig jumped for joy when he heard Stephanie scream the magic word. Right before his eyes Craig saw Stephanie’s undergarments vanish leaving the princess totally and absolutely naked. He stopped the tickling her to feast his eyes Stephanie’s insanely and stunningly gorgeous body. She was truly a breath taking sight. Stephanie was absolutely exhausted. Her long dark brown hair was plastered all over her face. Her body glistening with sweat, her breathing coming in labored raspy gasp. Her chest heaving up and down in an attempt to grab as much air in her burning lungs as she could. After a few minutes went by, Craig came out of stupor. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pink gooey orb.
“Ready for more laughs?” he asked.
Stephanie shook her head. She was so tired she could not say a word.
Craig brushed her hair away so he could look at her face to face.
“This is a new invention of mine.” He showed Stephanie the orb. “I place this in your sexy belly button. It will burrow just underneath your skin and cover your entire body. It will start to tickle your excruciatingly ticklish body at varies intensities.”
Craig placed it in her navel. Instantly Stephanie started laughing hysterically as she felt the goo slithered its way through her body. The more it traveled the more hysterical Stephanie became. In a matter of minutes Stephanie was reduced to nothing more than a ball of screaming hysterics.
The tickling stopped, and Stephanie was relieved as she was catching her breath with a look of total fear and terror as to how bad things were going to become. All of a sudden Stephanie started giggling hysterically as she felt a slight tingling ticklie sensation at her feet and toes.
“HAHAHAHAHA!!! N-N-NO!! PLLLEEEZZZZ NOOOO!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed and begged.
“I’m going to leave you here for a weekend.” Said Craig. “Have fun.” Craig caused the table to disappear leaving Stephanie floating in midair still in the spread eagle position. Stephanie looked in sheer horror as he vanished from sight. A split second later Stephanie started laughing and screaming like a wild banshee as the tickle goo started tickling every inch of her naked body.
Craig lied to her. Stephanie Marie McMahon spent an entire week going ape shit fucking crazy in the thralls of agonizing hysterical laughter. She was totally conscious and completely aware of every tickle the goo torturing her with. It felt as if the goo was al living being tickling her. The tickling was random in spots and varied in intensity. On and on the tickling went on. Stephanie screamed and begged for mercy during the first day or so, but after that just total banshee screaming laughter.
A few days later disembodied hands appeared and started tickling the Billion Dollar Princess. The hands feminine with long fingers like spider’s legs and perfectly manicured fingernails. A pair appeared at Stephanie’s clean shaved armpits, her large voluptuous breast, her flat sexy tummy, her hips, and the soles of her baby soft soles. Stephanie was going absolutely out of her mind. It was bad enough having the goo tickle her from the inside, but now she was also being tickle tortured from the outside. The tickling was beyond what she could possible endure, it was excruciating.
The end of the week came, and Craig popped up to see how Stephanie was doing. He caused the hands to disappear and the goo to stop tickling. Stephanie floated in mid air a total wreck. Craig released the bonds that held her and she came crashing to the floor and landing in a pool of her own urine. Craig crouched next to Stephanie and moved her so that she was on her back. She was an absolute mess. Her long dark brown sweaty hair matted her face, so Craig brushed it away. Her body covered in sweat. Furthermore, Stephanie’s lungs felt like they were fire as she struggled to catch her breath. Her entire body was in agony especially belly, side and face from seeming endless hours of hysterical laughter and screaming she had gone through. Two hours had passed when Stephanie finally, somewhat, recovered. She curled up in the fetal position and went to sleep.
“Wake up, Stephanie.” Spoke Craig. “Come on. Wake up.”
When Stephanie opened her beautiful blue eyes, it took a few seconds for her to get them focused.
“NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” She screamed. “T-THIS ISN’T REAL!! Oh! Please! T-This can’t be real!!”
“Trust me Stephanie. This is real.” Stated to a terrified Ms. McMahon.
When Stephanie stopped crying, she realized her exact position. She was on her knees with her arms above her head. She tried to move, but it was hopeless.
“P-Please don’t tickle me. I’m begging you. Have mercy.” She pleaded with tear once more streaming down her face.
“Don’t worry, Stephanie. I have other plans for you.”
She looked to see a huge bulge in Craig’s pants. She looked up at him to see that evil look in his eyes; then, she looked at his crouch and saw it swinging back and forth in front of her face.
“N-No! N-Not that!” she said trembling with the though of sucking Craig’s cock.
He dropped his pants. Stephanie’s eyes grew as large as a full moon. Craig was so huge it looked like he had a third leg.
“Open up, bitch and suck me dry.” He demanded.
Stephanie was reluctant to do so.
“I’m not going to count to three. I’m not even going to count to one.” Craig sternly said. “You will open up and suck my dick, or I’ll cause your hyper-ticklishness to increase beyond your worst nightmares.”
Stephanie reluctantly opened up and devoured Craig’s rock hard dick.
Instantly he was propelled into a world in sheer and indescribable ecstasy. He felt Stephanie’s warm wet tongue gingerly sliding up and down his dick. He moaned and groaned out of total pleasure. In a matter of seconds, Craig exploded. It was like water from a fire hose gushing out, and Stephanie was swallowing every drop of his hot milky white cum. He looked down to see her cheeks filling up; then, they’d deflate as she swallowed. Craig loved it.
“Lick my balls.” He moaned. She did as she was told. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. Craig was in another world of pure exoticness. “Suck my cock. I’m about to cum again.”
Stephanie once more engulfed Craig’s dick. It was like a piece of iron. He exploded, and she swallowed. Craig still could not believe it. He had reduced Stephanie Marie McMahon, daughter of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, to nothing more than a cock sucking, cum swallowing, ball licking, bitch whore slut, priceless.
After an hour, Craig pulled back and pulled his pants back up. “Have you had your full?” he asked. All Stephanie could do was nod as she swallowed the last few drops of his cum.
In an instant, Stephanie was back on the table. This time she was mummified. Only her head and feet were sticking out. Her feet were shoulder width apart and held in place my Craig’s genie powers.
“I think you have he most beautiful feet I’ve ever seen Stephanie.” Confess Craig as he took his seat at her feet.
“No! P-Please not my feet. I-I’ll go nut. Please don’t tickle my feet. I’m begging you.” Groveled the Princess.
“I think they should be a bit more ticklish. Don’t you agree?”
Before Stephanie could protest, she felt a ticklie sensation start to overcome her feet. Stephanie started laughing hysterically as the sensation grew more intense. The sensation stopped when her feet were so excruciatingly ticklish that the mere air current of the room drove her mad with laughter. Her feet became a nice rich shade of salmon pick due to their heighten ticklishness.
“Now lets begin.”
Craig caused her toes to fan out as he took a fine tipped artist brush. He treated her soles like they were canvases. Stephanie felt every bristle caress her trapped ticklish feet.
She simply melted into an eternal state of pure unbridled laughter. He face flushed to the color of a bright red as tears were flowing from her tightly sealed eyes like rivers. Stephanie’s mouth was opened so big and so wide it was a shock that her jaw did not come unhinged. If the brushes weren’t torturous enough, Craig was gently blowing on her feet. After a few hours of “painting” on her sole, Craig produced a metal pen-like instrument. The tip of the vibrated at 10,000 pulses per minute. What made the tickling even more excruciating was that Craig slipped on vibrating toe rings on Stephanie’s beautiful toes. This was well beyond what she could possible ever endure. The room seemed to vibrate with her laughter. She was wildly shaking her head back and forth as the agonizing tickling sensation painfully surged up her legs and detonated in her brain. Stephanie was truly on the verge of crawling out of her own skin.
A whole went by, and Craig was very imaginative as how he was tickling her feet. At one point he caused Stephanie’s feet to smell and taste like the richest and most delicious cheesecake he had ever tasted. Craig took his sweet time licking Stephanie’s feet and sucking her toes. He especially loved nibbling her sexy plump toes that just sent Stephanie through the roof. He made her feet to smell and taste like a variety of other sweets (fudge, whip cream, puddings, etc.)
Craig stopped and went to see how the Billion Dollar Princess was doing. Stephanie looked like a fifty car train wreck. She had drool coming out of each corner of her mouth; her hair was caked over her face. Craig brushed it away. Stephanie’s eyes were wide as the full moon with that far off look to them. Her face was covered in sweat, and due to her hyper-ticklish feet, she was still giggling like a blubbering idiot.
“I’m going to leave you here for a week, enjoy.” Spoke Craig.
By the time Stephanie understood what was said, Craig was gone. A split second later Stephanie started laughing hysterically as she felt fingernails tickling her helpless soles. Furthermore, she felt the mummy wrapping vibrating, thus, causing her to laugh even more.
Craig lied. He was gone for an entire month. During that time, forty minutes felt like forty years. It was infinitely more than she could possibly endure. The worst thing about all of the tickling was that Stephanie was fully aware and conscious of very tickle on her body. Stephanie prayed and prayed for death to come and end this, but it never occurred.
The month mercifully came to and end. Craig returned and caused all the tickling to stop. He even reduced the ticklishness of her feet. Craig caused the wrappings to vanish. Stephanie’s body was so soaked with sweat that her skin was a bit wrinkled. She curled up in the fetal position trembling and quaking. It took about half a day for Stephanie to gain most of her composure.
When Stephanie came to, she found herself in a saw-a-woman-in-half box.
“P-Please no more. I-I can’t stand it anymore. Please I’m begging you.”
Craig just loved it when Stephanie begged. He produced two blades and sliced her in half. Craig picked up her lower half and set it on the floor. Next, he poured heavy cream all over her feet.
“Look what I have here.” Craig said as he stood next to Stephanie.
From behind his back Craig produced a pair of cats. Stephanie’s beautiful blue eyes grew huge with terror. Craig over to her lower half and placed the cats on the floor about ten feet from her.
Fear and terror’s ice-cold grip laid hold of her. Stephanie’s heart was beating so fast she thought it was going to explode.
The cats made contact.
Stephanie’s eyes almost popped out of her head. Stephanie screamed and hollered like a wild banshee as she felt the rough sandpaper textured tongues of the cats lick her supple baby soft feet. Craig caused her feet to be immobile and her toes to fan out so the cats can lick her feet in peace and get in between her toes, which simply drove her up the wall. He just sat watching a great show.
Next, Craig caused Stephanie’s head to be still. He went over and caused hundreds of teeny, tiny feathers to tickle the inside of her nostrils. To make things even more unbearable, Craig got a pair of wispy feathers, and he started to sadistically tickle the inside of her ears. All of this was driving the Princess insane. Stephanie’s eyes were soon red and puffy from all the crying.
Hours went by when Craig stopped all of the tickling. Stephanie mercifully passed out.
She woke, one again, stretched out on the table.
“Did you have a nice rest?”
Stephanie just laid there crying because she knew there was nothing she could do or say to make him not tickle her.
“I really love your breast, Stephanie. They are so incredible. Gorgeous and supple.”
Craig started tickling her ticklish titties. Stephanie started going wild. She was shaking violently about in order to knock Craig’s ‘Tickle Spiders’ from her breast. “Wow!! You must be really enjoying this. You nipples are getting hard.” Spoke Craig. He really was relishing tickling these titties. “Tell me, are they real?”
“AHAHAHAHAHA!!! N-NOOO!!! THEIR FAKE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! P-PROMISE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
After a few more hours of sadistic tickling, Craig stopped. Stephanie started drifting off. She was extremely light head due to all of her laughter.
“No, no. Don’t leave me sweetness. I have a big surprise for you. Two special guest will be tickling you for as long as they want.” Craig said; then, he vanished.
A few seconds later, out of the shadows, came Eric Bischoff and Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

THE END

P.S. If you want to read the "Director's Version", email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
whoa..

Simply awesome! I especially enjoyed the "suck my cuck" line. (might want to correct that) :D ;)

damn good story!!!! if only this could happen for real. i think all of us wrestling fans would LOVE to see Stephanie McMahon get the daylights tickled out of her.

If you want a visual to go along with the story, keep an eye out for the new CALL-ATT "Win a Trip to WrestleMania" commercial, starting Stephanie. In one scene, she's lying face down getting a massage. The commercial ends with a perfect shot of her soles.

Unfortunately, Carrot Top is in the picture as well, playing "This Little Piggy" with her toes. This would be a better world without Carrot Top.

WOW!!!

This story is "Classic Ovda"! If there was ever a babe that derserved such a merciless "Ovda" tickle torture, It's Stephanie! :D

Great, great story. I will be dreaming about this one tonight. If anyone deserves merciless tickle torturing, its Stephanie McMahon. Just so great of a story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back