• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dark Side of an Angel (F/m) Featuring guest star MILAGROS!

The Dark Side of an Angel

It had been a fantastic few days for the both of them. Angel was having the time of her live as was Milagros. They had been enjoying each other’s company to the max. Angel loved how Milagros was someone who understood her philosophies on life and was someone who could understand her, meaning someone who she didn’t have to dumb down her conversations for. To Milagros, Angel was the cutest little thing he had ever met. She was so shy, but so intelligent. He never thought a young girl in her twenties could be so wise beyond her years. It was the little things about her that intrigued him too, the way her eyes would light up when she smiled, the cute way her nose wrinkled when she laughed, it all made him happy.

Alas, the visit couldn’t last forever. They each had their own lives to live in different parts of the state. As much fun as they had with their quick little tickle fights, it wasn’t what either of them truly desired. He was used to women with bold, dominant personalities taking control of him. He knew Angel’s nature was too sweet and gentle for that. Angel knew that was what he truly wanted, and try as she might, she too was a submissive. However, tomorrow was his birthday, and she was determined to give him what he truly desired. While he was at a meeting, she went into her suitcase and laid out the items she had bought: a black and purple corset top, a black leather mini skirt with purple bows, a pair of fishnet stockings, and a pair of knee high black boots. She dove into his stash of fetish items and pulled out his cuffs, his tickling tools, and his spanking tools, and laid them all out. She sighed and went into the bathroom to change, all this preparation would come to nothing if she couldn’t perform well. Not to worry, she had found a solution.

Several days ago, after she first arrived in New York City, she had visited a woman who was well known for making fantasies come to life. “Ah little Angel! I have just what you need! You truly have a dominant side to you! You just need a little help to bring it out!” The woman handed her a heart shaped vile with a red liquid inside. “Drink this and you shall be everything he desires and more!”

After Angel changed, she put her hair up in the half ponytail she always wore it in and curled it. She put on blue eye shadow to make her eyes look smoky and deep red lipstick. She looked at herself in the mirror and almost scared herself! The vial sat on the sink; she picked it up slowly, took a deep breath, and swallowed it down. Her heart began to race as a hunger like she had never felt in her life surged through her body; it was a hunger for power! A desire that left her thirsty as a vampire, desiring the kill! She licked her pearl white teeth as a soft hiss escaped her lips, now all she needed was her victim!

As he took the elevator up to the eighth floor, his heart sank. Angel was going home the day after tomorrow. How he would miss her! She brought such sunshine into his life. He unlocked the door to his apartment and went in, but she was nowhere to be seen. “Angel….?” He called apprehensively as he went into the bedroom. All of a sudden something grabbed his neck and pinned an arm behind him.

“Hello….Slave!” A soft, hypnotic voice whispered in his ear before he was shoved onto the bed. His eyes grew wide with shock as he stared at what Angel had become, he hardly recognized her! “A…Angel?!” He stammered. She hissed and grabbed his throat. “You will NOT refer to me so casually! Is that understood? You will refer to me as ‘My Angel’!” “Y…yes….m…my Angel!” Milagros stammered. “Good Slave!” She let go of him. “Now, I am going to go into the other room, when I come back I want you naked and in your cuffs, is that understood slave?” Her sharp blue eyes glared into him and flashed black. “Y…yes my Angel!” Milagros’s eyes were as wide as quarters. She said nothing but turned to leave.

Milagros’s heart raced as he quickly stripped and but his cuffs on. He thought for sure he was dreaming! What a wonderful birthday present! So his Angel did have a dark side to her after all! He looked at all his fetish tools already laid out; this was going to be a fun evening! He finished putting his cuffs on and got down on his knees, waiting for his Angel’s return.

She came in the room, terrible and beautiful! Her boots and stockings were off and her creamy white feet with purple toenail polish stopped right in front of him. “Slave, do you like my feet?”
“Oh yes My Angel!” Milagros’s mouth watered.

“You may show me how much you like them Slave.” She held a foot out to him and he eagerly got down and kissed it. The top of her foot felt so soft against his lips, and he gave a long lick all the way from the toes to where her foot met her ankle. His tongue slid along her skin with ease as he took in the smell of her strawberry body wash and the taste of her skin. He kissed each toe and sucked on each one. He felt her toes twitch as he sucked on them, and he was tempted to laugh, as he knew it tickled her, but a mistress never shows weakness to her slave.
She sat on the edge of the bed and now her sole was in his reach. He kissed her creamy pink sole, her well defined white arch, the soft ball of her foot, and each of her bubbly toes. He sucked on each toe again before licking slow, long licks up her sole and over all of her well defined features. It was like licking a rose petal. Her smell was so hypnotizing, and the feel was everything he had ever desired. He switched to her other foot and gave it the same treatment. He probably would have kept it up forever, but a sting on his ass brought him back to reality. He looked up and Angel was holding his spanking cane in her hands. “That’s quite enough slave. Let’s see now, that was 36 licks so you just earned yourself 72 minutes of tickling! On the bed slave, NOW!” She gave his ass a hard whack and he quickly climbed up on to the bed.

His heart raced as he thought about the mistresses he had in the past. There was something about her that made her stand out, he just couldn’t quite figure out what it was yet. She took four carabiners out of her bag, slid them in his cuffs, and attached him to the bed. She turned each of the wheels to ensure there was no escape for him. She slid his leather hood on his head, to make sure he could see nothing. “Well, does my slave feel nice and helpless?” Angel laughed. “Yes my Angel, as I should be.” Milagros replied; excitement and dread both in his voice. He felt her weight shift the bed, as she suddenly straddled his abdomen. It was at that moment he realized she wasn’t wearing any underwear as the warmth between her legs caressed his abdomen.

“Tsk tsk! Aww, my poor little slave! All tied up and nothing to do! I could just….start to tickle his armpits!” Angel’s long red nails barely touched the soft skin as she slowly and gently caressed one of his most ticklish spots. Just the light slow tickles made him twitch and giggle. She even hummed softly as she kept up the light caresses, clearly enjoying herself. Then at once, without warning, she dug in. Her fingers squeezing and poking and scraping his sensitive flesh. He howled with laughter as he thrashed around, expecting to throw her off. Her balance was astounding as no matter how he twitched or bucked she managed to hold on. “That’s right, this cowgirl can stay on any bucking bronco!” She laughed as she went down his sides a little ways.

It was only after the session ended that Milagros remembered she did indeed ride horses for a hobby, no wonder she stayed on so well! But for the moment, his thoughts were elsewhere as the tickling was nonstop. Angel was in her glory, the fact that she had complete control made her loins burn with an unquenchable desire. She laughed along with Milagros, but out of sheer delight and glee at the fun she was having. Before she knew it, 30 minutes had passed of armpit and side tickling. As much as she hated to she decided to give him a break.

Milagros’s head was spinning, and he felt quite dizzy. His pleas had fallen on deaf ears as she just kept tickling, and tickling, and tickling! His lungs soaked up the sweet, precious air they had been denied for so long. The break didn’t last long though as he felt her weight shift off him, and the cool air caressed his belly, now absent of the warmth that had caressed it for the past half hour. Suddenly there was a slap and a sharp sting on his belly and he hissed in surprise. Angel’s hand had come down hard, to make sure she reminded him who was in charge. “That’s right my slave! You are mine now! You will feel what I want and nothing more, you will do what I decide, and nothing more! Does it please you to serve me, my slave?”

“Yes My Angel!” Milagros gasped; his voice hoarse. Angel laughed her sweet little laugh. “Good slave! I think you deserve to be rewarded!” Her hand traveled down his belly slowly, towards his aching sex. His heart pounded at the anticipation of what was about to happen, the pleasure he was about to feel! She was inches away, she was millimeters away! And then her hand disappeared off his body. “But not just yet!” Angel’s laugh had never sounded so diabolical as he groaned in frustration.

His legs were unhooked and came together at the center of the bed so he was now lying in a Y. “My my! What adorable feet you have my slave!” The back of Angel’s hand stroked the bottoms of his feet. The feeling made him shiver, but it wasn’t quite tickly enough to induce laughter. “T…Thank you My Angel.” At once without warning her nails began to scribble over the bottoms of his feet, and he burst out into a renewed flood of helpless laughter. Her nails never missed a single inch of his feet. His delicate arches were assaulted, as were his sensitive toes. Around the side of his foot her nails scribbled, soaking in each ticklish howl of laughter that flowed out her lips. It was a thirst that even the purest of water could not satisfy. She HAD to tickle! All over his feet her nails danced, his howling protests falling on deaf ears as she was lost in the whirlwind of his laughter and her fingers. It was as if her mind was not her own. She couldn’t stop herself, even if she wanted to. The only thing that made her stop, was when she decided to explore another ticklish spot, his collarbones.

Angel’s thumbs dug in without warning. He arched his back and screamed his torment to deaf ears. She was ruthless as she kept up the teasing and the torment. “I could just keep tickling you and you can do nothing to stop me! I could just gag you and leave you here! You would be dead before anyone even thought to look for you! That is how much control I have!” She moved from his collar bones to his ribs, kneading them hard.

“Aww, what a shame! Your 72 minutes are up slave!” There was genuine disappointment in Angel’s voice. After he was untied and the hood taken off, he rubbed his sore armpits and ribs. You wouldn’t have thought from the sadism of the attack that he was happy, but he was elated! He never knew this sweet little Angel who had intrigued him so, not to mention everyone on TMF she came in contact with, had this sadistic streak to her! The day was far from over as she instructed him to pleasure her feet some more, something he was all too happy to do. She sat and read a magazine while he kissed and licked all over her sacred feet.

“Alright that’s enough!” She stopped him all too soon. “Let’s see, I think I want you to get on your knees and bend your head forward so your face is in my boot.” She stood up and walked over to the pile of toys while Milagros did as he was told. Her quiet footsteps were barely audible to him as he took in the scent she had left behind in her boots. He felt her soft, gentle hands lay themselves on his vulnerable ass. “You know what comes next don’t you?” Before he could answer a sharp sting came down on his ass and he cried out in surprise. He couldn’t respond before her hand came down again on the other cheek. She alternated like this, sometimes rubbing softly between smacks to give him a bit of a reprieve. He was ordered to count every smack, but she kept a tiny bit of information from him, that is, when she would stop. It wasn’t until she heard more discomfort than pleasure in his voice that she finally stopped.

She patted the bed, and they lay down together in each other’s arms, but try as she might, she couldn’t settle down. His body was there and her fingers twitched, just itching to tickle. Finally she couldn’t take it anymore! She dug her fingers into his sides waking him up. “Hey hey! Angel!” he tried to push her hands off, but she hissed and her eyes rolled back in her head. Milagros’s eyes widened in horror when he saw what happened next. Her body began to shudder as her skin turned ghostly white, her lips turned blood red, her canines turned almost pointed, like fangs, her hair grew out even longer and wavier, and when her eyes opened he saw that the beautiful blue was gone. All that was left was the blackness of thirst and lust. Angel hissed again, her nails grew long and the blood red color matched her lips. She had been beautiful before, but now she resembled a goddess, but a goddess with a lust like no other. She fiercely attacked him, tickling him with a strength he had never experienced in his life! He howled and screamed and begged for it to end! Her nails seemed to be everywhere at once, dancing all over his sides, his belly, his armpits. He had never been tickled like this: it was as if she drew the very essence of his ticklishness out from his body. And then he realized, that’s exactly what was happening. She was feeding on his ticklishness. His angel had become a demon. Finally she stopped her latest assault, and licked her lips.

“Angel, sweetheart!” He gasped out. “Please honey, I don’t know what has happened to you, but please cut it out!” He reached for her and she hissed, escaping his hand. Before he could say anything else she ran out of the room and he heard the door to the apartment slam. He wasn’t strong enough to run after her, but he knew this was dangerous. Angel was on the loose, and he had no idea how to stop her.

Hope you enjoy it! Thanks to my dear friend Milagros for being the inspiration for this series!

What will happen next? Who in the TMF is Angel's next victim? Will Angel ever be the same again? Keep watching for further parts!

Well now I know who I *want* the next victim to be! Great story, and I'm eager for more!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back