• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HTTYD 2.5 f/m

marzbarz

TMF Expert
I've been seriously obsessed with How to Train Your Dragon recently. Whether or not you've seen the new one, everyone pretty much knows that Hiccup's mother, who's name is Valka, comes back into Hiccup's life. In How to Train Your Dragon 2, it's set 5 years after the first movie, and Hiccup is 20 years old. Just to make it clear to everyone. Now I'm not all that crazy about making fan fictions, so bear with me but I do miss writing, considering I haven't had many personal experiences, and I thought it would be adorable if there was some mother and son catch-up bonding time that they missed when Hiccup was a child. I hope it's not too strange or boring for people compared to other fan fictions. And for those of you who have not seen the new movie, I'll try my best not to spoil anything here.

Here goes!

Hiccup wrestled with Toothless in the livingroom. The Night Fury bat Hiccup on his head gently with one claw, making his hair tousle. Hiccup jumped on top of his dragon and scratched his tummy like a large dog. Toothless even kicked his hind leg when he did so. Valka stood over from the fire pit with breakfast. The fish they had every morning was very barely placed over the fire, before she considered the meal ready for eating. It wasn't. But at least the fish was fresh. Gobber, Stoick's right hand man and longest best friend even warned Hiccup that her cooking was terrible. Hiccup didn't mind though.

Hiccup was on his back on the ground when Toothless pounced on him, and flopped all the weight of his head down on his human friend. Hiccup groaned under weight of the beast. He kicked and struggled to get him off. "Bagh, Toothless!" He wrapped his arms and legs around the giant's head and neck and squeezed in a big hug to try and roll him off, but Toothless wrapped his large arms, or fore-legs, under Hiccup's legs on either side of his body. Hiccup was soon trapped under a great black dragon with his legs in the air.

Valka laughed. She walked toward them with the platter of raw fish. She placed one over Hiccup's eyes, and just in front of Toothless's nose, his great, green eyes widened. "Stay," she said. Toothless made a garbled groan. Hiccup snorted. "Aw, yuck!" She walked over to Hiccup's right leg and pulled his boot off.

"Mom?" Hiccup, blinded by the fish on his face, and burdened by the weight of his dragon, felt the heighten of his senses. "What are you doing?"

She giggled when she saw her child's only bare foot. Hiccup had a peg on his left leg, from an accident he briefly told her about, but changed the city for the life of dragons. Hiccup always wore shoes, or shoe. Never went barefoot. She knows though that that was because the city of Berk was in the middle of icelandic nowhere. She scribbled her fingers on his incredibly soft soles.

"MOHAHAHAM!" Hiccup cried out with an incredibly boyish laughter. He tried to push Toothless off of him, he kicked his legs, and the fish on his face slipped off as he shook his head back and forth. Just then, he could see the joy in his mom's face as she tickled him. He guffawed and kicked some more but the more he fought, the more tired he became. Her fingers slipped to his toes and he flailed his arms back and forth. Toothless sniffed him and grinned his gummy, goofy grin.

When she stopped, she signaled Toothless to take the fish, and he swallowed it whole. "Good boy!"

The dragon finally let up of his owner and he licked him. Hiccup spat and stood up. He looked back at his mom and blushed as he took his plate. It had been a long time since he'd been tickled. His dad played with him like that only when he was a little kid, but he had a rough touch and his hands were meaty and firm. Even Astrid was brutal when they played. Sure she's more gentle now, but she never tickled him. She still punches him often. His mom, however, her hands were small and had gentle fingertips. He didn't even know he could laugh that hard. He chewed a small bite of fish.

Valka sighed and gently brushed his hair with her fingertips, "I haven't done that in so long." She cradled his head in her hands, his mouth still full. He smiled a little. "When you were a babe, I tickled you, and you laughed so hard! Never fought back, never cried, you just squealed like a newborn pig."

Hiccup blushed again and laughed. He put his plate down as she examined his face. Toothless sat with his head tilted to one side, and snatched the rest of Hiccup's uneaten fish.

Valka put her hands on his shoulders and grinned. "I still know all the spots!"

Hiccup's eyes widened. "..What?"

She snuck her fingers under his arms. Hiccup cringed and giggled right away. "Whahaha! Wait, slow down!" He pressed his arms to his sides and leaned onto his back on the couch. His mother leaned over him as she pinched and scrabbled at his armpits. He yelped. Her touch was gentle and loving which made the sensation more and less bearable at the same time. In no time he was squealing and kicking again. Her small fingers crawled to his ribs, stomach and sides. Hiccup curled up into a ball and chuckled into his elbows. Her fingernails danced light and fluttery.

"Okay okay, GHAHhahaha OKAY!" Hiccup cried. When she stopped, she crawled back down to his ankle. "O-ohh no." He looked beside him at Toothless, who was sniffing him now. He smiled his gummy grin, and licked his face. "PHBLAAhaha, come on, bud, help me out here."

"Oh, look at your little toes," Valka pinched them as she played. She sat down, and cradled his foot in her lap.

"Mom.." Hiccup was still smiling. He had to hang his left leg off the couch to keep him from kicking her with his peg. He tapped it on the ground in resistance. She stroked one fingernail up and down his foot. His whole body thrusted and he shrieked. He could see in her face that it was the type of play she'd been yearning for when she was away, and something he sort of didn't know he missed when he was growing up. He let her have it. She crossed her legs over his ankle, and scribbled her fingernails all over his foot. He tossed and turned in his place, laughing and screaming. He did all he could to resist fighting back, but he couldn't help but wiggle around. He early fell off the couch but Toothless nudged him back up to balance. She darted her nails around his toes and he arched his back, and clung to the cushions. His laugh seemed to grow embarrassingly higher. "AHAHA MOM! OKAY OKAY STOHOP Please!"

"Toothless!" she called, and the dragon hobbled over to her side. He sniffed Hiccup's foot and gave it a big lick, slobber and all.

"AAGH GROSS. Bad, Toothless!" The dragon licked his foot again and he yelped again. He jumped around the room in excitement, and his mom started to tickle his foot again. Now with the slimy dragon slobber it made the job slippery and more sensitive. He flailed.

Then there was a bang at the door. "It's Astrid!" she called from outside.

Valka continue to tickle Hiccup's foot. He tried to conceal it, and stop his wiggling. Valka smiled at him. "Come in, Astrid!"

"NO. Astrid! Don't come-" The door opened. Hiccup scowled. "Of course."

She looked at them suspiciously. "What's going on?"

Hiccup sat up as she came closer. "I uh, had a splinter.."

Valka scratched her nails on his foot and he jumped and groaned in a half giggle to try and make it sound like it hurt. Astrid laughed and leaned in to kiss him.

To be continued?

Last edited:
lol that is sooo cute I hope for a second ^-^

How cute!!! Very well done and def NOT strange nor boring! I loved it!!! Going to read your continuations now! :goodjob::bouncybou

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back