• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cowboys and Angels (M/f) (Upper body only)

Erica was the princess of the west. Everyone in her Wyoming town agreed she was the prettiest girl for miles. She was petite, but beautiful. Her long brown hair glittered in the sunlight, and her brown eyes had a look of seduction every where she went. Most of the time she was spotted riding her beautiful sorrel mare Garnet, her long hair flowing behind her in the wind, her back straight and tall, just the essence of beauty in every move she made. Her father owned the largest cattle ranch in the county. Every one of his farm hands took an interest in Erica, and she swallowed the attention like a bee to its nectar. Erica was a professional flirt, and loved to get the men all heated up before dropping them cold.

Travis was the most infatuated with her of any man on the ranch. Every time he had the chance, he’d tip his hat to her and offer her a wild flower from the fields. Erica would flash him her seductive smile and accept the gift happily. She would blow him a kiss as she walked away. As taken as he was with her, it burned him up to see her flirting with Fred, or Hank, or Curly, or any of the other farm hands. Something needed to be done about this wild mare, and he intended to teach her a lesson she wouldn’t forget.

One afternoon as Erica went out to the barn to saddle up Garnet for a ride, she noticed something wasn’t right. The door to Garnet’s stall was wide open, and she was nowhere to be seen. Erica ran all around the barn and the paddock calling for Garnet. She was in tears when she saw Travis ride up. “Travis!” She screamed as she ran to him. “You have to help me! Garnet is gone.”

“Come on honey, we’ll go look through the fields!” Travis pulled her in front of him on his black gelding Storm, and they raced off out into the fields. Erica didn’t see the smile crossing Travis’s face as they rode along. They came to the outskirts of the property to the old breeding shed, and a whinny could be heard from inside the barn.

“That’s Garnet!” Erica cried out joyfully. She leapt off of Storm and ran into the barn. Travis quickly tied storm to a fence rail and ran in after her. Erica had her arms around Garnet’s neck as whispered to her best friend how worried she had been. “Oh Travis, I can’t thank you…..wait….how did Garnet get in here in the first place?” Her eyes glared at Travis. “And how did YOU know exactly where to find her?”

Travis grinned. “You caught me princess.” Moving fast, he grabbed Erica’s arms and wrestled them into a rope where he tied them together securely. Erica screamed in protest, but the petite girl was no match for the buff rancher. Once her hands were securely bound, he threw the rope over a rafter in the barn, and pulled so her arms were high above her head and tied it off in a brass ring on the wall. Once he was sure she wasn’t going anywhere he led Garnet outside where he secured her next to Storm. “Don’t worry pretty girl, I aint gonna hurt her. I’m just gonna make sure she learns her lesson is all.” He patted her neck before going back inside the barn to find Erica screaming how she was going to tell her father and get him fired. “Oh I highly doubt that princess.” Travis laughed as he began unbuttoning her flowered blouse.

“What are you doing you brute?!? I demand you stop this instant!” Erica’s eyes threw daggers at him.

Again, Travis laughed. “Poor little princess, so used to getting her way.” He took out his knife and cut away the rest of the blouse, leaving her in just her flesh toned bra. Despite her protests, he removed that as well and left her topless in just her cutoff shorts and boots. Her whole upper body helpless to the dark plans he had for her. He circled her like a vulture circles his prey, his eyes glued to her tanned body, so perfectly toned. Her beautiful B cup breasts showed her tan lines, and her nipples were already hardening at the rush of cool air. Erica was still protesting, threatening, and complaining when he stood behind her and started running his fingers down the soft exposed flesh of the underside of her arms. Erica went silent almost instantly as his rough fingers sent cold chills down her spine, making her twitch and shudder. She thrashed around trying to break her arms free, but being the cowboy he was, his knots were inescapable. “You aint goin nowhere princess, I gotcha all to myself for as long as I damn well please! Seems my little princess is a little ticklish on her arms now. Well big Travis is gonna tickle her all night long until she learns her lesson! It aint proper for a young lady to do all that flirtin!”

Erica opened her mouth to protest but Travis dug into her armpits, his rough fingers finding every ticklish inch of the soft, hairless flesh. Erica screamed as laughter poured from her lips. Her boots stamped the dirt floor as she fought to escape his horrid fingers. “That’s it, dance for me little darlin! Travis aint gonna stop tickling you! Naughty little gals like you gotta be punished!” He wrapped his arm around her just below her neck to hold her still while his other hand dug into her side. She thrashed and tried to kick, but the steer wrestler knew all those tricks and was able to avoid her. “That’s it baby doll! Travis likes it when his mares are a little feisty!” His fingers danced over her soft belly and teased her belly button. Erica arched and screamed as he teased the sensitive little spot. Travis of course just laughed and continued to exploit that little weakness. Both his hands now danced over her soft belly, finding every inch of ticklish flesh her tanned skin possessed. Erica screamed out that she was sorry and that she would never do it again, and Travis finally stopped. He walked around her so he was facing her.

“Well that’s all fine and dandy princess, but I gotta make sure of that, I don’t think you’ve fully learned your lesson!” His arm reached around her back, pulling her belly to him as he started blowing raspberries all over her ticklish flesh. Each one caused her to scream as her agony was heard by no one but Garnet, Storm, and any other animals around. No human was around for miles, so there was no hope of rescue. She could do nothing but take the tickling he was giving her. Her brown hair was becoming drenched with sweat as he finally gave her another break. She didn’t even bother fighting as she hung her head in exhaustion.

“Aww, ya tired already princess? Shoot, Travis aint done tickling you yet! We’re just getting to the fun part!” His hands began to gently caress the undersides of her breasts. She blushed and turned her head away. “Now don’t be embarrassed sweetie, they are just about the prettiest things I ever did see!” He leaned over and began sucking softly on her nipple, and she gave a soft moan in spite of herself. “You like that princess?” Travis blew cool air on the wet nipple and she squeaked softly. He grinned and began sucking ever so gently on her other nipple, and try as she did to fight it, it felt amazing. His hands ran over her body, not tickling, but in an ever so sensual way.

Erica refused to admit that she loved it, but her body betrayed her when she arched her back to push herself closer to him, and let her moans flow freely from her lips. His hands expertly played with her nipples, rolling them and pinching them. She couldn’t believe he was such a good lover, she was only interested in the attention before. This was something she never expected. His lips on her neck suddenly caused her to shriek just a little as he kissed her sensitive skin. His fingers begin tickling her nipples at the same time, causing fresh laughter to pour from her lips. Her boots stamped and danced on the ground as she threw her head around, trying any way she could to escape from his attack. She had never even known her nipples were ticklish, and she never really wanted to find that out.

Travis kept on tickling her pink little nipples, listening to her laughter echo through the rafters and wood panels. Tears streamed out of her puppy brown eyes as she threw her head back, screaming her suffering to anyone who would listen. Travis finally took pity on her and stopped. He untied her hands and pulled her tired body into his strong arms. He sat on a hay bale and pulled her into his lap where he stroked her hair and whispered sweetly to her. His fingertips gently tickled her back, causing goosebumps to prickle down her arms. She laid her head on his shoulder and decided to just enjoy the moment. It ended all too soon when he covered her in his shirt and helped her out on to Garnet. She didn’t say anything but just stared into his hazel eyes. “If you ever want to have a little fun again princess, give me one of the daisies from the field. I’ll meet you here when the sun sets that night.” He patted her knee and Erica turned Garnet towards home.

Erica never flirted with the other men on the ranch again, in fact she met a boy named Lenny at a church social, and the two quickly became steady. However, as the sun sets behind the hills on certain evenings; two horses graze out in a field, one black one sorrel. Nearby is an old bar, and from that barn comes the sound of helpless laughter echoing across the field.

Sorry this one is rather short, but I hope its enjoyable just the same!

Last edited:
Bravo - short and sweet! I think we need to hear about some of the other encounters between Erica and Travis though. Nothing like a hot tickling for a sexy cowgirl! :D

Short and sweet is right. Wrapped it up quite nicely as well.

I dont know if I'll write more about Erica's and Travis's adventures. I dont want them falling in love.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back