• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anita's Place of Employment - part 1

Triple M

This was inspired by one of my favorite stories here, “Anita’s New Employment” by Switchitup

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?245581-Anita-s-New-Employment-F-M-*-f

With Switchitup’s kind permission, I’m posting this.

Just when Anne thought nothing her friend Kerri could say would surprise her, Kerri mentioned the tickling nightclub.

“What?”

“A tickling nightclub. Hal has been there a few times, and he wants me to go. They have a sort of show with girls being tickled.”

“Girls being tickled?” Anne asked.

“Yes. Hal came home the other night talking about a girl named Anita, saying I had to go and see the show. I want to go Saturday night. Why don’t you come?”

Anne didn’t know what to make of this. it sounded ridiculous. But still, there was something about the idea that was intriguing. She asked Kerri more about what her husband Hal had said.

“They have girls restrained in all sorts of awkward, but not painful, positions. Other girls tickle them nonstop. And there are ticklish waitresses too.”

Anne told herself she wanted no part of this. But as usual, Kerri was so enthusiastic, and so persuasive, that on Saturday night she found herself on her way with Kerri. And with Hal. She hadn’t expected that; she had thought it would be another of her and Kerri’s adventures. Having a guy along made her feel sort of embarrassed.

As Hal paid the admission for the three of them, he asked the bikini-clad girl behind the counter if Anita would be performing.

“No, Anita had been torn between dreading and hoping for another chance at the ‘race’ across the rotating bridge over the pool. But in fact she’s working an anything-goes tickle tag team match in the private lounge tonight.” The girl laughed. “Win or lose, she’s in for an outrageous time.”

Anne was consumed by curiosity about the girl behind the counter. She wondered if she was one of the girls who was tickled at the club. What could it be like? Why would anyone take part in something like that? But she was much to shy to ask her.

“Let me show you something” Hal said, “before we go in to the main room. The show won’t start for another twenty minutes.” He led them downstairs, as if he were familiar with the place. They entered a room, and Anne was shocked, and Kerri amused, to see a row of half a dozen cages, with a topless, barefoot girl in each. “We get to pick our waitress” Hal said.

Some of the girls waved and smiled; others looked down shyly. A particularly shy looking one crossed her arms across her chest; then suddenly dropped them, remembering the rules and the penalty for trying to cover herself. She started to put one bare foot on top of the other; then abruptly stopped.

Anne was half horrified, half fascinated, and very embarrassed. If it had been just her and Kerri maybe she would have talked to the girls; but she hung back, stealing glances at the caged girls in their short skirts, out of the corner of her eye.

Hal asked the shy girl what table she worked, and she replied nervously “One through five.” Kerri said “I bet you’re very ticklish” and the girl blushed furiously. Hal said “OK, we’ll ask for your section.”

Hal then led Kerri and Anne to the opposite side of the room, where there were a series of plexiglass cubicles. Above them was a large sign, “We safeworded while we were being tickled.”

In the first a naked girl stood facing them, her wrists attached to a shower head above her. There was a control panel in front, with a credit card slot, and two dials. One was graded from “cold” to “frigid”; and the the other from 30 seconds to five minutes. Hal got out his credit card. The girl behind the glass looked at them pleadingly. Kerri said “Hal, don’t” and he reluctantly put the card away, and moved on to the next compartment. A girl was strapped into a spanking machine. Again there was a credit card reader, and dials for duration and intensity.

But music started upstairs, and much to Anne’s relief, they went back upstairs to the main club room.

Anne could hardly take it all in. Throughout the room nude or nearly nude women were restrained and tickled by slightly less nude women. Closest to their table, two girls faced each other on a raised platform. Each had her right arm secured above her; they wore only string bikini tops and tiny rectangles of fabric hanging from cords around their waists. They had to choose between using their free hand to attempt to defend themselves; or to tickle their opponent and try to pull off her coverings. A couple of customers had been invited to come forward and take random shots with water guns at them while they struggled.

Anne looked back at the “did you know?” section of the menu. “The secret formulas used for the creams and lotions with which our girls are treated have been found to have an unexpected side effect: they increase shyness as much as they do ticklishness. Some of our performers tell us that the embarrassment is as bad as, if not worse than, the unrelenting tickling.”

The shy little waitress in her flimsy skirt approached the table, fidgeting and giggling and struggling not to spill the drink she was carrying. Not only did she have wicked vibrating “tickle sticks” taped to her ribs; but she was walking barefoot on the vibrating raised points that covered the paths the staff walked on.

Hal insisted on ordering their drinks one at a time, to maximize the amount of walking the waitress did on the unbearable floor; and even before the waitress had appeared he had taken the “rate your waitress” form and checked “should be punished.”

Shrieks came from the platform, as one contestant attacked the other’s underarm, while having her own covering pulled off.

Anne surreptitiously slid her shoe off, and touched the vibrating floor near her with one toe. She jumped in her seat; she was amazed at how much it tickled. The struggling waitress walked off, squirming and giggling, to get the next drink.

Another waitress, slightly more composed, but tormented just as much, stopped by the table. Hal obviously knew her. “How’s she doing?” she asked. Hal said “she’s trying, but she’s on the edge of going completely hysterical.”

“She’s just a trainee; I’m in charge of her. She’s sweet, and I feel ....” Whatever she was going to say was drowned by hysterical laughter from the platform. One of the contestants yelled “chicken out!” and was quickly released and led away. Hal said “we’ll see her again, with the other losers, in the finale.”

Summoning her courage, Anne asked the experienced waitress “how can you stand it?”
The waitress shifted her weight from one foot to the other, a characteristic move of everyone who had to endure the tickling floor. “Different things for different girls. This kid (pointing towards the trainee) was put up to it by her boyfriend, and she has all sorts of altruistic notions about sacrificing herself to give enjoyment to others. Me? By the end of the week, when my weekly contract is up, I swear never again. But then I have my days off, and I think, one more extension. I keep promising myself I won’t get sucked in.”

“Sucked in?” asked Kerri.

“Yes. I don’t want to wind up working completely nude in the private lounge. Those poor girls ....” She hurried off to serve another table.

Anne hadn’t missed the odd look that passed between Hal and Kerri at the mention of “put up to it by her boyfriend.”

The platform near their table had been replaced by a higher one, with two projecting planks, extending out over a large clear tank. A naked girl, squirming and blushing, stood on each plank while other girls in white lab coats ran brushes and wicked tickle sticks all over their most sensitive areas. A digital clock above each girl kept track of how long they had endured their dreadful teasing.

Anne noticed that Kerri couldn’t take here eyes off the platform; and that she had slipped her sandals off and had her bare feet in Hal’s lap.

One of the girls called time. The tickling of both girls stopped for fifteen seconds; but the clock kept running for the girl who hadn’t called time; while the clock ran *backwards* for the girl who had.

Before the tickling resumed, the contestants were made to grasp a trapeze above their heads, while the planks retracted. They swung suspended over the tank, and the white-coated tormenters resumed their attacks.

The girls on the platforms howled with laughter, the waitresses giggled and squirmed back and forth among the tables; and Anne’s horror and fascination grew.

The experienced waitress was back at their table. “It’s never happened to me, and I hope it never will. But with all the frustration the employees build up, after closing on Saturday night, one or two of us are ‘selected’ for all the others to tease and tickle as much as they want.”

Kerri asked “but don’t you have mercy and sympathy for each other?”

“Sure, but when you’ve been tickled as much as we have, either waitstaff or performers, and all of a sudden you have a victim at your mercy, even best friends and sisters go after each other outrageously.”

The trainee waitress was on her way back along the path to the table, when several things happened in short order.

Unable to stand it any longer, one of the contestants let go of her trapeze and fell into the tank, to the cheers of the crowd. The other struggled to hang on for the required 60 seconds, in order to win and get a respite.

And suddenly, the little trainee squirmed as a patron at the next table reached out and tickled her ribs. She twisted sideways, trying to hold her tray level, and to everyone’s amazement (and Hal’s great delight) fell forward onto the tickling path.

She was convulsed with squirming and laughter, so much so that she couldn’t get up.
They could all see that she was fighting to restrain the impulse to roll off the tickling section of the floor, even in her hysteria remembering the penalties for an employee to ever leave the pathways.

A supervisor, skimpily dressed but with thin sandals that blunted the vibrations of the floor without eliminating them, hurried over. Not to help the poor girl, but to pull off her flimsy skirt. Being a trainee, she wore nothing at all underneath.

The other waitress said to Anne, Kerri, and Hal, in a worried voice:“The poor kid! And ... since I’m her trainer, they’ll punish me just as much.”

With a scream, the second contestant let go and fell into the tank, having missed her goal by seven seconds.

End of Part 1

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back