• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Power Rangers (Amy Jo Johnson) Tickling Episode

NoobSaibot

Hi Guys ,don't get me wrong i'm to old for the series and i never watched it.
But my Nephew ,who is a big fan of the Power Rangers,told me the following :
There's an episode in which Kimberley (Amy Jo Johnston) get her feet tickled by another Ranger.The Villain I guess Rita or so is her Name sees the scene and captures Kimberley and ties her up.She has a special feather which makes feet hyper-ticklish.First she tickles Kimberley to get information,later Rita got a sinister plan she puts poison gas over kimberley,who starts not to breathing.And then Rita tickles and before Kimberley "laughs till Dead" she is rescued by the other Rangers.
Since Amy Jo Johnston said that she is truly ticklish on her Feet ,i try to find out the episodes Name but i failed.
Do You know the title of the episode ???

There's a second tickling session with an Asian Girl named Trini in the series, she got her feet tickled in order to give some information.
Do you knoiw the Title of the episode?

Im sorry to tell you guys this but as a child I used to watch all of the power rangers shows and I dont remember an such episodes of kimberly or trini being tickled. beleive me I would have remembered such a thing.(trini was one of the hottest asians id seen in a long time and I dont think i ever saw her barefoot). But who knows maybe I might be wrong

When I use the advance search engine from yahoo,it gives me the episode "A Friend in need" but doesn't say which part and there's no rita in the episode.
My Nephew told that somewhere around 1994. He was "in love" with Kimberley and he told me every appearence in episodes of her.(He was 10 years old ).So he told me about the tickling.
But i never was be able to find the episode.
I don't know wht to think ,because my nephew never lied at me !!!!!
May someone help me on this...............

bummer

i think something that happened 8 years ago would have been picked up
by someone on the forum. sorry static, unless this episode was only
aired once?
would be nice though

I also think this is too good to be true. When I was younger I saw pretty much every Power Ranger episode up to Zeo. It probably didn't happen. Same with Thuy Trang (God bless her soul.) Same with Trini. My memory is fuzzy but I believe that Rita didn't know who the Power Rangers really were for a long time. But if it did happen, it was probably a one time thing and never again, but it sounds like too much like a fan fiction to me.

For what its worth...

I do know of an outtake where the actress playing the pink ranger (different woman; this lady was asian-american) was rib tickled after a taping. The account was on a fan site from someone who seen a taping. This happened a while ago and it was posted at AMT I believe.

No offense, Noob, but I think your nephew is pulling your leg. But in the mainstream celebrity list, it says Amy Jo Johnson loves to be tickled on her feet. :D

i used 2 LUV this show, and would watch it every day. there's NO such episodes. u'r nephew definately lied 2 u. HOWEVER, in the afore-mentioned "A Friend In Need", which was a 3-part crossover w/ the popular japanes show Kamen Rider (released soonafter this crossover by Saban as the god-awful "Masked Rider"), Kimberly did SAY the word "tickling" when Lord Zedd and Rita's monster ended up catching Kimberly's cold. Sumone should really do a power rangers tickling story (child-friendly, of course)

Last edited:
i never missed an episode of that series when i was growing up
i can say with 99% assurance that there was no such episode
the possiblity of the tickling taking place between 2 of the rangers sounds believable..but no way did i miss an episode where Rita Repulsa kidnapped Kimberly and tickled her feet with a magic ticklishness inducing feather
sorry, but i worshiped Amy Jo Johnson and Power Rangers

i never missed an episode of that series when i was growing up
i can say with 99% assurance that there was no such episode
the possiblity of the tickling taking place between 2 of the rangers sounds believable..but no way did i miss an episode where Rita Repulsa kidnapped Kimberly and tickled her feet with a magic ticklishness inducing feather
sorry, but i worshiped Amy Jo Johnson and Power Rangers

Did you really have to resurrect this thread just to say something that was obvious four years ago?

Did you really have to resurrect this thread just to say something that was obvious four years ago?

did you really have to comment on a comment that reserected a 4 year old thread. That makes about as much sence as searching for something you don't like on youtube just so you can bash videos about it.

Hi Guys ,don't get me wrong i'm to old for the series and i never watched it.
But my Nephew ,who is a big fan of the Power Rangers,told me the following :
There's an episode in which Kimberley (Amy Jo Johnston) get her feet tickled by another Ranger.The Villain I guess Rita or so is her Name sees the scene and captures Kimberley and ties her up.She has a special feather which makes feet hyper-ticklish.First she tickles Kimberley to get information,later Rita got a sinister plan she puts poison gas over kimberley,who starts not to breathing.And then Rita tickles and before Kimberley "laughs till Dead" she is rescued by the other Rangers.
Since Amy Jo Johnston said that she is truly ticklish on her Feet ,i try to find out the episodes Name but i failed.
Do You know the title of the episode ???

There's a second tickling session with an Asian Girl named Trini in the series, she got her feet tickled in order to give some information.
Do you knoiw the Title of the episode?

the name of this episode is " Smells like Bullshit"

theres no such episode involving Amy Jo Johnson

did you really have to comment on a comment that reserected a 4 year old thread. That makes about as much sence as searching for something you don't like on youtube just so you can bash videos about it.

Then what does that make you for that post?

I wouldn't be too hard on the guy. I remember one time I was going through these threads and I would forget I was going back quite a ways. The only reason you wouldn't see any of those 'mistakes' is because I quickly deleted the post. Heck I didn't even bother looking at the date until someone mentioned it.

And yes let's not fight. This is actually more believable than this one story I heard years ago about Britany Spears stopping (For no reason) at a school and voluntering one of her feet for a tickle with a feather.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back