• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Friendly Neighborhood BBQ (F/FFFF, FFF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
“Welcome, come on in!” Annie said, opening the backyard gates.

“Thanks so much for having us,” said Drew. “It’s such a great idea to have a neighborhood BBQ, finally!”

“Of course!” Annie said, her long, brown curly hair blowing in the breeze. “We’ve all lived here long enough that we should definitely get to know one another!”

“We brought some beer,” said Drew.

“I can take that,” Annie said. She was petite, standing no taller than 5’1”, with green eyes, a pretty face and a darling smile. She wore a tank top, shorts, and black flats. “Let me introduce you to my roommate, Ashley.”

Drew and his girlfriend, Mallory, were introduced to the strawberry-blonde haired, fair-skinned, blue-eyed 5’9” Ashley, who wore jeans and a t-shirt and buckled sandals. Ashley had a strong, athletic build. Both roommates appeared to be in their mid-twenties, whereas Drew and Mallory were 32 and 28, respectively.

Soon after, another late-twenty-something couple arrived, Kent and Jessie. “I hope it’s okay we brought our dog!” Jessie said. The small dog was very welcomed to the scene, as were the neighbors, an unusual pairing as Kent, with a beard and glasses, stood only 5’7” while Jess, with brown hair in a pony-tail past her shoulders and freckles, towered over him at 5’11”. She wore tight skinny jeans - she was very thin herself- and flip flops. Her long toes were painted dark blue.

The group sat outside enjoying the warm breeze and the company of new friends, eating and drinking. Eventually, Sera, another neighbor, came by and joined them as well. She was a small girl, 5’2” with dark shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. She wore jeans and red canvas Tom’s shoes without socks. She appeared to be in her early twenties.

The air grew cooler and the sky dark. The newly-introduced friends were tipsy and enjoying each other’s company a great deal. Mallory had slipped off her flip-flops - she also wore jeans and a t-shirt - and extended her long legs, placing her feet on Drew’s lap in the lawn chair next to her. Drew was affectionately holding Mallory’s pretty, size 8 1/2 feet and gently caressing them. Her light brown hair blew gently in the breeze.

Suddenly, Mallory squealed, “Eeee!” and jerked her foot. All eyes turned to her.

She looked at Drew suspiciously. “You did that on purpose!”

“No, I’m just massaging, sweetie…”

Ashley seemed the drunkest of all of them. “Did it tickle?” she asked.

Mallory blushed, looking at her purple painted toes. “Yes….I am ticklish on my feet…”

“I am too, it’s the worst…” said Jessie with a groan. She wiggled her long, thin toes.

“I hate being tickled!” Annie said.

“I should remember that whenever you hog the bathroom!” Ashley said, poking her friend’s side.

Annie shrieked. “DONNN’T!!!! I told you, I hate it!!”

“Tickle tickle!!” Ashley stood up and stood right in front of her friend, leaned over and tickled both of her sides.

Annie unleashed a blood-curdling scream and nearly fell backwards out of her chair. “YOU ALMOST MADE ME FALL, BITCH!!” she yelled.

Jessie saw Kent eyeing her mischievously. “Don’t get any ideas,” she said dryly.

“Where’s Jessie’s worst spot?” Ashley asked, nearly slurring her speech.

“Um, we don’t need to discuss that,” Jessie said, sounding uptight and serious.

Kent smiled, bent over and lifted Jessie’s leg off the ground and placed her foot on his lap. Then he removed her flip flop.

“Kent, NO,” Jessie said firmly.

Ashley rushed over to them and put her hand on Jessie’s foot softly. “Your toes are so long!!”

Jessie’s face went from serious to instantaneous laughter just from Ashley toes.

“Ohh I love them!” Ashley said. “This little piggy went to market….” she started wiggling each of Jessie’s toes.

“Noo!!!!!!” Jessie shrieked, before dissolving into giggles.

“They’re very soft, too! Did you just get a pedicure?” Ashley said, rubbing her palm all over Jessie’s sole, as Kent kept her leg firmly in place.

“Nooo-ho-ho-hoooo!!!!!” she cackled. “Hahahaaaaa - they’re - hahaha they’re just like that!”

“She can’t get pedicures,” Kent said.

“I tried once,” Jessie said.

“What happened?” Drew’s interest was piqued.

“I couldn’t keep still, and I laughed the whole time. It was torture.”

“This one has a hard time with them, too,” Drew said, caressing Mallory’s feet. She curled her toes tightly, as she did any time anyone laid a finger near them, and stretched out her whole body, as if somehow that would get her further away from the tickles. “Eeeeeeee…!!!” she gasped.

“Ohhh she’s so ticklish too!” Ashley said, scurrying over to Drew’s seat where Mallory’s feet rested. Drew moved his hands and placed them firmly on Mallory’s legs. Ashley placed one hand on each sole and wiggled her fingers all around.

Mallory’s laughter was sudden, deep, and hard. She threw her head back and cackled, as if the ticklish sensation completely overrode her rational mind and the awkwardness of this drunken neighbor who she had just met that night tickling her feet.

Ashley stopped and Mallory regained her composure, relieved it was over. Then as soon as she had caught her breath, Ashley started tickling her feet again. Mallory’s face was showed shock, her eyes wide open, and then she again threw her head back in hysteria. Ashley’s dancing fingers moved from heels, up to the arch, ball, and toes in a coordinated motion on each foot. When she would reach Mallory’s toes, Mallory tried to say, through her heavy laughter, “Not toes - not the toes!”

Then Ashley turned to Sera. “You’re awfully quiet over there,” she said. “Any reason in particular?”

Sera had slipped off her shoes and had her feet propped up on a stool. Nervously, she said, “N - no…”

“Sera’s turn!!!” Ashley said, rushing over to her and grabbing her feet before Sera could pull them away. Sarah wriggled and bucked wildly as Ashley tickled her very soft, size 7 soles vigorously. Her toenails were painted dark red.

“You’re so ticklish too!” Sera had been trying not to laugh, but broke down into a squealing giggle. She continued to wriggle and squirm wildly, as if she was trying to climb out of her chair.

“Everyone’s feet here are so ticklish!!” Ashley exclaimed with delight.

Annie tucked her feet, still in flats, subtly under her chair. It didn’t go unnoticed by Ashley.

“My rooooommieeeeee!” She walked over to her friend. “We’ve been roomies all this time and I still don’t know how ticklish your feet are!”

Annie rolled her eyes and chuckled nervously. “That’s okay, that’s not information everybody, like, knows about everybody else! You’re so drunk!”

Ashley kneeled down on the ground in front of her roommate, and reached for her feet.

“Get out of here!!” Annie tried to push her away.

Ashley grabbed hold of Annie’s left ankle. Annie resisted hard, but Ashley pulled her shoe off, revealing a very pretty, size 7 foot with bright red painted nails. She immediately started tickling her foot.

Annie’s scream was even louder this time, and she violently tried to shake Ashley off. Ashley was relentless - she was an athlete and therefore very strong, and she wrapped her arm around Annie’s leg and held her foot in place as she tickled.

“GETT OFFFFF MEE!!!!” she said, laughing. “GET - hahahahaaeeeeee EEEE!!!!! GET OFF ME!!”

Still sitting, while her drunken friend rabidly attacker her foot from the ground, Annie had a bit of leverage yet. She took her other foot, her shoe still on, and dug the toe into Ashley’s ribs. Ashley rolled the other way swiftly and burst into laughter.

“Oh!! A little taste of your own medicine, eh?” Annie taunted. “Well here’s a little more!” She got down on the ground, straddling Ashley and started tickling her sides.

Ashley laughed and thrashed, and she was bigger and stronger enough that Annie could barely stay on top of her. “I need some help here, girls! Come get her back!!”

All three girls were fairly reserved and mild-mannered, unlike their hosts. They hesitated, but then Jessie suddenly leapt up and walked over to Ashley.

“You,” she said, playfully but firmly, “don’t know how to treat your guests! Torturing all of us!” She knelt down and started tickling both of Ashley’s armpits. Ashley’s laugh got fervently hard and she started bucking so wildly that she actually threw Annie, who was still tickling her sides, off of her.

“Uh oh, need backup quick!” Jessie yelled.

Mallory, normally shy and reserved, leapt out of her chair. A victim of tickle torture all her life, she suddenly felt the powerful urge to dish it out. She jumped on top of Ashley and started tickling her bare tummy, which was now exposed as her shirt slid up from all the tussling.

Annie picked herself up off the ground and crawled over to Ashley’s feet, still in sandals. “Yeah!” she said, “Tickling all of our guests feet is not very nice. And especially not very nice to tickle your roommate’s feet!” She began unbuckling Ashley’s sandals. Ashley kicked to try to get her away, but Annie managed to yank off both shoes. Still, with Jessie and Mallory pinning and tickling her upper body, her legs were the only part of her body she could move and she was certainly going to keep doing so.

“Jessie, hold her legs,” she said. Jessie did so, and Annie started tickling Ashley’s feet.

Ashley laughed and her face grew bright red. Her size 9 feet had chipped pink polish on her toes. She was thrashing violently and the three girls could barely contain her. 

Suddenly, she grabbed Mallory’s leg and pulled it out from under her. She got Mallory’s foot in her grasp and started tickling. Mallory began laughing again herself. Then, displaying her strength, she pulled Malloy toward her and wrapped her arm around her torso, so she was lying right next to her on the ground. Then she started tickling Mallory’s ribs.

Mallory’s reaction was one of even more shock than before. She thought she was finally playing “ler” and found herself right back in the ticklish position she had throughout her life. And Ashley’s drunken, rabid rib tickles were as ticklish as anything Mallory could ever remember feeling. Her laughter fell silent and hysterical. She couldn’t move as Ashley held her tight. She looked at Drew, as if to ask for some kind of help, but Drew, who was witnessing one of the most erotic scenes he’d ever experienced, shrugged and smiled.

“Let me go,” said Ashley between gasps for breath, “Let me go or I’ll never stop tickling her.”

Mallory looked at Jessie and Annie desperately. Jessie saw the agony her neighbor and new friend was in and quickly stopped. But Annie was dead-set on making Ashley suffer. “I’m not finished with you yet,” she said vengefully.

Mallory was terrified. Between heavy gasps for air she said, “Cmon - STOP - HA - HA - HAAAAAAAAAA STOP!!!!! HAAAAAHHAAHAHHAHA STOP!!!!!!!!”

With no one to hold her down anymore, Ashley rolled over, grabbed Mallory and pinned her belly down. She straddled her, and now with two hands, started tickling her ribs. Mallory was like a rag doll, silently laughing and flailing her limbs every which way.

Annie came up behind Ashley and started tickling her sides, saying, “Never tickle me again, bitch! You tickle me, you get it back times ten, okay???”

But the reality was, while it did tickle Ashley a lot, Annie did seem to have a much stronger reaction to her roommates tickles. And it didn’t even seem like Ashley minded so much. But Annie wanted revenge and she kept tickling.

Meanwhile, Mallory felt like she was about to lose her mind. She was being tortured so badly she didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t even catch her breath enough to get out a plea anymore.

Jessie, who had sat back down, stood up. “Enough! She can’t take it anymore!” With an obvious sense of empathy, as someone who clearly knew what it was like to be in Mallory’s position, she ran over and pulled Ashley off her. The momentum knocked her and Annie both the ground, and all three girls fell on top of each other. Jessie’s flip flop slipped off in the fray, and her left foot, tangled in the pile, was in the air right by Ashley’s face.

“Mmmm those toes!” Ashley smiled drunkenly. She opened her mouth and put Jessie’s big toe inside. Jessie’s started reaction lasted only a second before she winced in agony. Then Ashley slid her tongue over to Jessie’s second and third does and licked, then sucked. Her foot was caught in the pile and she couldn’t move it. She screamed and descended into incessant giggles.

Ashley continued to wiggle her tongue all around each of Jessie’s toes and in between them. Jessie giggled helplessly on the ground, saying, “She’s sucking - hahahahaeeeeeee hahaha- Kent! haheheeee - she’s - heheeeee - she’s sucking on my TOES!!! Haaaheheeee I can’t believe this! I can’t - hahahahahahahaha!”

Finally Ashley stopped. She suddenly stood up and said, “Well, this party has been very, very fun, ladies. I’m gonna get to bed. Y’all are the best. I’m so glad you came. I’m so glad we could play. I’m so glad you’re all so ticklish. Goodnight.” Then she stumbled inside.

Jessie lay stunned, panting on the ground. Mallory, too, still had not caught her breath. She wasn’t even sure if she could stand up. Sera was secretly grateful she had stayed out of the fray and managed to come away from the party only having been tickled a little bit. Drew was also in shock, having witnessed a great erotic fantasy played out in real life. Kent shrugged and grabbed the dog to start heading home. Annie chased after her friend walking inside, yelling, “I’m not done with you yet!!”

Good story, trust me male writers are much better with f/f stories compared to their female peers.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back