• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mondy & Tortuga's Munch Madness #4 July 26th!

Tortuga

Verified
Date & Time:
Saturday, July 26th @ 3pm - 6pm

3110 U.S. 17, Mt Pleasant, SC 29466

Cost: Your meal
Dress code: Vanilla

Description:
Meet, greet, & eat! Folks who are into tickling, or interested in those who are into tickling, or who just want to meet up with nice people and have a bite. Everyone is welcome! (Except your kids. Please don't bring your kids.) Right now we are a pretty small munch, but we look forward to growing. This is a great place to be if you're nervous around large crowds.

If you are new to munches, all you need to know is that a munch is a public gathering of like-minded people. Our kink talk is discrete, and there is NO PLAY at munches. We want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable! Feel free to privately message Brighteyes1082 or Tortuga if you have any questions or concerns.

You can RSVP on Fetlife if you have an account there:https://fetlife.com/events/262827

Thought I would add that Mellow Mushroom has a lovely beer selection....for you drunkards. :p

Thanks for the link! Not sure if you remeber me from Bellabash from a few years ago. You said I was a tail gater! lolz Hope to see everyone at this event!

Thanks for the link! Not sure if you remeber me from Bellabash from a few years ago. You said I was a tail gater! lolz Hope to see everyone at this event!
Rings a bell but I've been to so many Bella Bashs lol!

I have work in the afternoon again. Might be able to stop by for an hour, but that'll be about it.

I won't be able to attend that weekend, I'll be where you're leaving from myrtle Beach lol but hope yall have fun

I have work in the afternoon again. Might be able to stop by for an hour, but that'll be about it.
Awww booooooo, atleast we'll get to see you all handsomes again! Would still love to see you babe. <3

I won't be able to attend that weekend, I'll be where you're leaving from myrtle Beach lol but hope yall have fun

Blegh why the flying F would you come to MB? lol I do everything I can to leave!

Cuz nopi is going to be there, and so I can get away from where I'm at for a while

aww damn :-/ I can buy u a drink Friday before you leave Saturday lol

THANK YOU! I know 2 of us who are happy.... now, if I don't have to drive over the big bridge.

DRAT..... out of town. I'm looking for a weekend to host a much for Columbia..... there are bars and food and tickling here too.... Airport, you in? Want SC to be the state that has many munches and then some. ALL are welcome if/when I can pick a date.... August 9th is looking good.

yea im In, whenever ive been down to have something Columbia for 10 years now haha so just keep me updated

@Jenny5309 If its duirng the week I am game for A columbia Much! I work at Ft Jack during the week!

Feel free to start a new thread for the Columbia munch. Let's try to keep this one
about the advertised munch if we can. Thanks!

will Hello Kitty be there? *ducks and runs like hell:)

if you do plan on attending please message us and let us know asap so we can get a count for the table(s). Thanks! Can't wait!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back